Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed (76746 Views)

Why Do Women Behave This Way? / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by inoki247: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
grandlexuz:

Says the man whose wife bas been doing it with the neighbour cos of his inability to satisfy her. Sexual talk is for every adult.

Be using all ur tym to fvvvk na
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Bahose(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Madam op just say ways you behave when you are not satisfied. For all these does not apply. Woman wey no go satisfy go still shout ooosh aaaasshh. So guys to avoid stories up your game. When E sure for you you have nothing to worry about. As for me even if them circumcise you we know the pin to the punna . No be lie. Try dey drink herbs. Jedi once in a while. My own na Orijin. Nack am well. When you enter sansiro take your time. Play guitar with the kpekus. Finger am well. Don't be in a hurry to insert Sim. If plate clean lick am. Chop am happily. When time reach insert Sim. Back the kpekus. No mercy for am. Speed up. Ram it like Poundo yam. By the time her eyes turn upside down everywhere go don burst. I swear she will never leave.

Small secret....if you nack a kpekus with all you have, even if she wants to leave if she remember your nacking water go runaway her eyes.
Note...no be borehole. Do your best and leave the rest make you no go faint. Cheers
you want me, infact I am in the mood, I don't want me to concentrate in my work.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Geesarki(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
falseprophet:
With all the problems in this country some funny folks still manage to gain erection, as if that's not enough they are now teaching us how to join them in satisfying women in bed.

I don't blame you op, I blame jobless mods here who found it necessary to push this to front page on a first working day after national holiday and protests.

What have you seen this time around?
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by TemmyT002(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Guyssssss,
If you marry your wife as a virgin, you won't have to worry about all of these.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Chloraseptic: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oshokalo:
that Igbo root dey work,I was thinking
Imaging mixing dry Igbo root with tiger nut milk allow it to enter each other,for 2hrs ur dick go carry bucket of water

By igbo root do you mean marijuana?
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Dpundict: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
No. 3 and 6. I will say from personal experience that they are not correct in most cases. I have seen situations where after the event she will say " you want to kill me, you have finished my energy" and then she sleeps like a new born baby, some even says " the only thing you sabi is because you sabi fk", also I was once told "thank you" by an ex grin still wonders what happened till date for her to say so.
On the other point of hurry up, most ladies believe sex must be 5 mins nothing else, I am not in that category and I have had a situation where she shouted my name so loud my neighbours laughed out loud, she told me she doesn't like sex and she gets tired easily so telling a man to hurry up is not a sign a man is not doing well always but it is not a say it doesn't happen though. My 2pcs

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Onyeka2019: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lol
This one nah die oo

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by lookingfly: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Madam op just say ways you behave when you are not satisfied. For all these does not apply. Woman wey no go satisfy go still shout ooosh aaaasshh. So guys to avoid stories up your game. When E sure for you you have nothing to worry about. As for me even if them circumcise you we know the pin to the punna . No be lie. Try dey drink herbs. Jedi once in a while. My own na Orijin. Nack am well. When you enter sansiro take your time. Play guitar with the kpekus. Finger am well. Don't be in a hurry to insert Sim. If plate clean lick am. Chop am happily. When time reach insert Sim. Back the kpekus. No mercy for am. Speed up. Ram it like Poundo yam. By the time her eyes turn upside down everywhere go don burst. I swear she will never leave.

Small secret....if you nack a kpekus with all you have, even if she wants to leave if she remember your nacking water go runaway her eyes.
Note...no be borehole. Do your best and leave the rest make you no go faint. Cheers
when i eat her thing.....she be think say abi animal.......when i lick her clean.....she be think say abi laundry man (in omah Lay's voice) grin cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by slimman007: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oshokalo:
,that Igbo root dey work,I was thinking
Imaging mixing dry Igbo root with tiger nut milk allow it to enter each other,for 2hrs ur dick go carry bucket of water

Where can you get it from and what is the English name.Thx
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by ngoremeka: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Op you are not serious ooo! Just imagine the funny picture you used
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Tloc(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian. Oga na wa o embarassed

Your kinda stuff bah?
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Kingosytex(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Oshokalo:
that Igbo root dey work,I was thinking

Xplain more abeg...

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Don't kill ursef for any woman.

Monitor ur heart beat. If e tooooo fast, slow down

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
chinonsoso:

Bro, no be small thing. She will just start fighting with me for no reasonable cause all because she doesn't want us to end up having sex. Shameful.

same here o. But i have resorted to having a side chick in owo but i am based in akure. This girl is all over me o. She's talking like she wants to be second wife bt i can't have 2 wives. I am taking my time sha and being careful as well.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Emeka71(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Earthquakes:
Number 2 is not totally correct, when a woman gets good d**k and satisfied, she doses off naked without even freshen up, when she's not satisfied is when she's awake touching you for more .
My opinion though
Expert opinion.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by usibengate(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
angry
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tloc:

Your kinda stuff bah?
I plead the 5th
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by One1Nigeria: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Helo.helo.helo.
Oba ma tete come wannma do
Awon mo yen para

Dododo wan mado
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by One1Nigeria: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kriss216:
No one cares if she's satisfied or not, besides, you can't satisfy a Nigerian girl. Why the stress?

Sexual satisfaction is like a hustle. I Cum, I'm satisfied... That's my hustle. Hustle for yours!

Helo.helo.helo.
Oba ma tete come wannma do
Awon mo yen para

Dododo wan mado
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by husseinchoice(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Felimax:
In most cases when the woman is so drained and wornout she will have no choice but to sleep off in some cases she will even think she has slept for long. So the number 3 has a two side to it.
My thoughts though..
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by husseinchoice(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
I disagree with number 3 undecided
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Gentew(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
efogator:

Source: https://ngdailies.com/10-ways-women-behaves-when-they-are-not-satisfied-in-bed/

With all the happenings in this Country... Its annoying that this is what you can come up with.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Tloc(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:

I plead the 5th

Smart one, nothing said...nothing to hold you bound! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by ugbanante: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
falseprophet:
With all the problems in this country some funny folks still manage to gain erection, as if that's not enough they are now teaching us how to join them in satisfying women in bed.

I don't blame you op, I blame jobless mods here who found it necessary to push this to front page on a first working day after national holiday and protests.

Wahala de oh
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tloc:

Smart one, nothing said...nothing to hold you bound! cool cool cool
grin
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by CsRockefeller(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Had sex with a lady last week, she squirt four f**king times. From 12am to 2am we were fucking, she couldn't believe it was my first time, I was fully charged and ready to go all through the night. Her shouts? No be here o! grin I didn't even cum, she was thoroughly satisfied.

In the morning she told me to promise her that it won't be the last time (lol) but I don't think I will continue, really scared of HIV and she's into hookup. She's been all over my Watsapp since then.

3 things:
1. Women enjoy sex more.
2. If you exercise a lot, sex will be very easy for you as a man.
3. Get a faithful partner if you intend to keep fucking raw.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by eagleonearth(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Only a husband can truly satisfy his woman..any other satanic relationship will have complaints but a God ordained husband will have d wisdom of God on what to do and how to go abt it. It's a very easy way to know a happy couple..the woman always wants to be around the husband and no quarell lasts a full day
So give your life to CHRIST JESUS today, then ask him for wisdom in handling ur Spouse..watch how HE leads u aright and turn your relationship to a bed of roses..call or whatsapp so we can pray together.. divorce and seperation shld be far from ur lips
I love Joshua Selman's teachings
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by bizhop01: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Men out there, before you kill yourself remember God gave women everything yet they can never satisfied cool
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by dododawa1: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
RICH people think about BUSINESS and MONEY while POOR people only thinking is SEX and born in face me I face you YARD.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by dododawa1: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Had sex with a lady last week, she squirt four f**king times. From 12am to 2am we were fucking, she couldn't believe it was my first time, I was fully charged and ready to go all through the night. Her shouts? No be here o! grin I didn't even cum, she was thoroughly satisfied.

In the morning she told me to promise her that it won't be the last time (lol) but I don't think I will continue, really scared of HIV and she's into hookup. She's been all over my Watsapp since then.

3 things:
1. Women enjoy sex more.
2. If you exercise a lot, sex will be very easy for you as a man.
3. Get a faithful partner if you intend to keep fucking raw.
CONTINUED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Should I Forgive Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.