Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! (39832 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by frank950(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
anoziechi:
So that guys will stop cheating

The funny thing is that women cheat more and are more discreet than men.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Till then. Try not to cry more than the bereaved.

grin grin grin
You and I know who is doing the Wailing here..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by DEMZEE(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
kmcutez:

Be ready for a severed dick.

Lolzz

That's why men are men, it's part of the game
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by DEMZEE(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
pansophist:

You no de tired? E be like say this swallow de shack you wella. Calm down o, before I instruct Amadioha to locate you right now angry

I just state the reality of the game
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by DEMZEE(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
Please carry your redpill nuggets from here,men just have sex yen yen yen

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Martinsrigo: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Apple eaters
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Theunbothered: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:

So you're saying monogamy is an European thing whilst polygamy is African? You're dead wrong, sir.
If you want more than one sexual partner, you can always discuss with your partner to see if they are cool with it.
Change your religion if you wish to marry many wives!

Strict monogamy is a Roman invention, before that societies around the world were polygamous

1 Like

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

Strict monogamy is a Roman invention, before that societies around the world were polygamous

Good. I want to believe those other "societies" include Africa, Europe, Asia, America and others.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Naaah, I know love is boundless and can make one do some certain shits, But I don't wanna be in such relationship, she's way older than me and should be ready to settle down, though she doesn't look her age, looks like she's even 18.

Shr is ever young. Anyhow , you have grown past that now. Na to look ahead ahead to better days.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Theunbothered: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:

Good. I want to believe those other "societies" include Africa, Europe, Asia, America and others.

In Nigeria enforced monogamy was unheard of until colonisation.

It is only after colonisation and the spread of Christianity that having multiple wives was made illegal and socially unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

In Nigeria enforced monogamy was unheard of until colonisation.

It is only after colonisation and the spread of Christianity that having multiple wives was made illegal and socially unacceptable.
You seem to be well versed in history, I must say.
However, correction, polygamy isn't illegal or socially unacceptable as you put it. It's a matter of choice and no one criticizes that. But infidelity? Well, that's a form of betrayal.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by tragergeorge(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Saintmary:

It's actually 99.99999% of men.
Abeg leave am for 99% shuo
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Theunbothered: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:

You seem to be well versed in history, I must say.
However, correction, polygamy isn't illegal or socially unacceptable as you put it. It's a matter of choice and no one criticizes that. But infidelity? Well, that's a form of betrayal.

Polygamy is illegal in most countries, and multiple wives legally not recognised in Nigeria..

Also infidelity is a modern concept. In the past rich men and women were expected to have concubines and multiple partners outside marriage because most of the time they married for political reasons.

As long as no children were made most people didn't care and saw it as an issue they dealt with God to resolve.

Only after the introduction of romanticism was cheating made out to be a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Hillarie(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

Polygamy is illegal in most countries, and multiple wives legally not recognised in Nigeria..

Also infidelity is a modern concept. In the past rich men and women were expected to have concubines and multiple partners outside marriage because most of the time they married for political reasons.

As long as no children were made most people didn't care and saw it as an issue they dealt with God to resolve.

Only after the introduction of romanticism was cheating made out to be a big deal.

So, in short, you're saying you'd be cool with your partner cheating on you?
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by emmyN(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Lamentations because ladies are now coming for you guys?

Haven’t you all been killing your female partners over infidelity and petty family squabbles since 1100 BC. Did you create thread?

I don’t know why men find it very hard to take what they dish. You men pride in your infidelity, normalize it and rub it in your wives faces. You think every woman is normal? Or every woman is Tonto that will rather rant online?

Anyway, anyone who kills his or her partner should be made to pay the price.

It is so hard to pity a Nigerian man who got unfortunate while cheating. They are too brazen and unrepentant. If you forgive them, they say it is because you are weak and can’t do without their prick/money. If you leave them, they say you are a feministic olosho. Very nasty insatiable creatures. undecided

Attention seeker cheesy.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by princeyk20: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
socialmediaman:
[s]Yet there’s a statistic out there that over 60% of Nigerian women are unfaithful! Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women on planet Earth![/s]

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex

I can't believe this rubbish statistics....if you watch paternity court show you'll appreciate Nigerian women more.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Saintmary(f): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
tragergeorge:

Abeg leave am for 99% shuo

Na see finish bros.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Theunbothered: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hillarie:

So, in short, you're saying you'd be cool with your partner cheating on you?

Are you dumb or just can't read?

Where did I imply any of that?

1 Like

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Blackdisciple(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

I've decided to be extra cautious with women nowadays

They are night crawlers they don't sleep at night while you are asleep they will crawl to the kitchen to carry the vegetable knife .
But what a real niggarr do is that when ever he goes to sleep he sleep with his short dagger closed to his head or having in under his pillow , or at the corner of the mattress closed to him in case of invaders.....
E get why
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by Tundex911: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2021
But why you dey confused

You forget say the future is what again?? And I believe we're already in the future

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by bepositive11: 4:13am On Jun 25, 2021
DEMZEE:
Men don't cheat, they just have sex.

Women cheat.

Men and women are fundamentally different period!

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men can have sex detached from emotions
Women can't have sex detached from emotions.

Men and women show love differently

Men show love via provision, protection and parental investment while women show love via fidelity ie not being a hoe.
Women only love and fvck men they respect period

Men who can't commit should stay away from committed relationships. It's simple

Men who cheat tear down their women, especially if she's a good and loyal woman

If a woman should cheat on her man, he won't be able to stand the pain so why inflict it on a woman?

Men who cheat should partner with women who cheat. They deserve each other
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by smallsmall: 5:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

Are you dumb or just can't read?

Where did I imply any of that?

It appears he has a comprehension problem!
Men dont cheat because by the very definition of "Cheating", Men cant be classed into that category.
Men are created, wired, destined, gene'd to have more than one female sex object, that is the real situation.

Men are MUTLI-SEX-MATE by nature, not even polygamist by nature

Only a specie that is designed for only a single sex mate, can be said to cheat, when it has more than one, this does not apply to Men.

But Women, through their craftiness and the willing collaboration of SIMPS, have turned the definition around and imposed what was not, on the Male specie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by smallsmall: 5:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Blackdisciple:

They are night crawlers they don't sleep at night while you are asleep they will crawl to the kitchen to carry the vegetable knife .
But what a real niggarr do is that when ever he goes to sleep he sleep with his short dagger closed to his head or having in under his pillow , or at the corner of the mattress closed to him in case of invaders.....
E get why

Things like Metal detectors, Body search, Psychological profiling, compulsory "Food Taste Testing" for poisoning, by the Woman before you eat or drink the food presented, Private part Metal Guard (for the prick cutters) grin , Severe Beating for any Woman perceived to attempt such and other 'cautious moves' will arrest the situation over time.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by yinkeys(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Vet properly for males & females. A lot of mentally ill people walking around.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by KIDfurniture(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2021
What about the imbecel women that cheat ? So no men to stan them or poison them ?

BadRadio:
I am seeing one now... live !!!

and the headlines are saying, "Lady cuts off boyfriends manhood for cheating" and the images are graphic.

The other day a guy was stabbed in his sleep for cheating... he was killed by his girlfriend.

The other time a guy was poisoned by his Ex, a day to his wedding.

Does it mean the women we have now in the society are vicious and cold blooded?

I think its risky dating these days. The ladies are not smiling.

BE CAREFUL GUYS, WAKE UP & WISE UP !!!

Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by reddingtonblack: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2021
pansophist:

Awesome. So you've answered your previous questions yourself. That's the formula. Anyways this is how I see it.

In spite of the liability associated with loving and treating people right, there is no other way out, unless one want to check out off society and thrive in isolation without participating in the rich human experience. Which is not an optimal solution.

So one should still love, but courageously. Not because the other person will not hurt you, but because you're strong enough to handle it. Your strength is in you, not out there. Like a bird, it perches on a tree branch but if it breaks off, it's relies on its wings to fly off.

i think loving courageously might be tantamount to forcing love, if the interest is not collective back out don't force anything. when there is mutual connection you won't even summon courage before things work out. when you find connection, then sow that love
Around people, if you must be a good person don't waste time proving it
send people that send you and only find people that find you. lastly if they don't want you there simply don't go there .
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by pansophist(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
reddingtonblack:

i think loving courageously might be tantamount to forcing love, if the interest is not collective back out don't force anything. when there is mutual connection you won't even summon courage before things work out. when you find connection, then sow that love
Around people, if you must be a good person don't waste time proving it
send people that send you and only find people that find you. lastly if they don't want you there simply don't go there .

My proposition was not admission to cowardice, neither willfully forcing, participating nor hoping for one's love to be requited whereas the other party has declared disinterest. It is more on the method of how one should navigate this rough terrain of human relationships that is mered with catastrophy. So one should, of course, love those who love them (in a romantic definition of love), but do it courageously, not because the other person is not going to hurt you, but because you are tougher and have the inner strength beyond your comprehension to not only withstand, but also thrive despite it.

Also, it's my view that the severity of being bamboozled by our beloved is minimal when we recognized their imperfection and tendency for cruelty. I mean, you are full of snakes, me too, but the best we could do is to extend our hands for the greater good, and that we should both courageously trust each other to uphold our own duty, to make this thing, a greater good, work for us. That's basically the doctrines that underpin civilization and more specifically, trust. Money follows the same principles as well, you trust that piece of paper to the degree that the government has made you have trust in it, and so on, and so forth. In a nutshell, love is the greatest and you still do it above all.
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by anoziechi(f): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2021
frank950:

The funny thing is that women cheat more and are more discreet than men.
bros na lie joor.... Is it not men that go after women?? Women no dey woo man
Re: Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! by PrincewithGod(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
..... ...from the day of John the Baptist untill now, institutions of marriages sufferest violent and violent ladies taken it by force. naija 11:12
Stop joking with the Word of God, He is not your mate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.