Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? (4592 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? by agabaI23(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2011
pro01:

And yet they'll have the temerity to tell you that 'men and women are equal'. In other words, they'll question you for cheating, and tell you that they also have the equal right to do so. They'll also say that submissiveness is outdated in this age of gender equality. Yet I've NEVER seen a boyfriend/husband question a girflfriend/wife's love for him because she is incapable or unwilling to buy him one thing or the other, or give him so so amount of money. Isn't something wrong somewhere?

And like Kokoye said, this has nothing to do with how poor the girl is. Even rich girls and working class girls in Nigeria prefer to keep their own money to themselves and have the men in their lives spend on them and fund their 'high-maintenance' bullshyt. And yet they dare talk equality?

White women, yes. To a large extent they have evolved beyond such primitive dependence on men. . .and are therefore entitled to equality in their relationships. But seriously, when I'm dating/forking or married to any of these typical Nigerian babes, I expect nothing less than total subservience. When I say jump, she should only ask: how high? As long as you've turned me into a pay-master, then I should dictate the tune and have you comply without hesitation. So after buying you that Blackberry Torch, I should order you to use your lipsticked lips to pick hair-strands clean from my balls. . .and swallow every bit; and then open that filthy mouth of yours for me to poo inside. Biaatch.

The fact that you can live comfortably with someone who is subservient also shows you have not evolved and cannot actually live with the 'evolved' white women. Don't you think so?
Re: Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 14, 2011
;d
Re: Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? by dietola01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
And yet they'll have the temerity to tell you that 'men and women are equal'. In other words, they'll question you for cheating, and tell you that they also have the equal right to do so. They'll also say that submissiveness is outdated in this age of gender equality. Yet I've NEVER seen a boyfriend/husband question a girflfriend/wife's love for him because she is incapable or unwilling to buy him one thing or the other, or give him so so amount of money. Isn't something wrong somewhere?

And like Kokoye said, this has nothing to do with how poor the girl is. Even rich girls and working class girls in Nigeria prefer to keep their own money to themselves and have the men in their lives spend on them and fund their 'high-maintenance' bullshyt. And yet they dare talk equality?

White women, yes. To a large extent they have evolved beyond such primitive dependence on men. . .and are therefore entitled to equality in their relationships. But seriously, when I'm dating/forking or married to any of these typical Nigerian babes, I expect nothing less than total subservience. When I say jump, she should only ask: how high? As long as you've turned me into a pay-master, then I should dictate the tune and have you comply without hesitation. So after buying you that Blackberry Torch, I should order you to use your lipsticked lips to pick hair-strands clean from my balls. . .and swallow every bit; and then open that filthy mouth of yours for me to poo inside. Biaatch.
oh shit lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat / See What Took Over From Six-pack Craziness / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.