Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity (4220 Views)

When Pastors/Christians Are Not Saved, Then Sinners/Atheists Get More Confused / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Slaves of a Master called Gather-Brushing (GB) do not have Freedom nor a right to think and speak The Truths in their souls.

So naturally they are as silent and agreeable as mannequins in a container. grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Slaves of a Master called Gather-Brushing (GB) do not have Freedom nor a right to think and speak The Truths in their souls.

So naturally they are as silent and agreeable as mannequins in a container. grin

You're surely using your heads but it's just a pity that you're all scattered spiritually speaking due to contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines {Luke 11:23} no agreement on teaching! 2Timothy 3:3 cheesy

But those you're criticizing are just like ONE big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} all having the same line of thought with their King (Jesus Christ) and their God (JEHOVAH) John 17:22 smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You obviously do not know what "lab test" means.

The Answer was up there but as in the past, you would give yourself, self afflicted blindness!

"New testament'". Now you commit The Crime of Removing God's Word and yet you do not expect to be called False Prophet!

I have said my piece I would not be responding to you no more for you already know you are speaking Lies because you want to hold on to your Wishes rather than THE TRUTH!

Which is why I hate speaking to you for you are a plain faced Liar, openly Lying and still trying to lift up your Lie.

Then you would say "I Am not saying you should not obey God laws" yet you say "you can't obey God laws..."

I have always said no one can obey God's laws without the help of the Holy Spirit

I don't care how powerful you are or how powerful your will is

Without holy spirit living in your heart you can never obey or be able to obey God's laws
God bless you

Let not argue about this

If we can't be peaceful together we need to not argue

Peace bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're surely using your heads but it's just a pity that you're all scattered spiritually speaking due to contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines {Luke 11:23} no agreement on teaching! 2Timothy 3:3 cheesy

But those you're criticizing are just like ONE big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} all having the same line of thought with their King (Jesus Christ) and their God (JEHOVAH) John 17:22 smiley

Spiritual king is higher than physical king hope you know that

Only spiritual king is one who you worship so you are not in line with the scriptures because you refuse to worship Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
I have always said no one can obey God's laws without the help of the Holy Spirit

I don't care how powerful you are or how powerful your will is

Without holy spirit living in your heart you can never obey or be able to obey God's laws
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nancy2020:
Titus 3:5
New International Version
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

New Living Translation
he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.

English Standard Version
he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

Berean Study Bible
He saved us, not by the righteous deeds we had done, but according to His mercy, through the washing of new birth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.

Berean Literal Bible
He saved us, not by works in righteousness that we did, but according to His mercy, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

King James Bible
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Those who preach laws of God their life's is filled with hate and sin because they fight to do God's will and fail

So from the way they talk you should know they don't have the holy spirit of God

Because they fail to acknowledge only God can help them to stop sin and it desire

Always look to Jesus and remember he is the one who can help you so that sin shall not have dominion over you
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Spiritual king is higher than physical king hope you know that
Only spiritual king is one who you worship so you are not in line with the scriptures because you refuse to worship Jesus

We are OBEYING him (NOT WORSHIP) since he condemned those WORSHIPING yet they refused to OBEY him! Mark 7:7

You people are teaching the commands of men as doctrines that's why your place of worship is crowded by faithless miscreants {Matthew 7:13-14} remember you always claim people are many in your Churches but you can't vouch for them because you don't know their faith.
Unlike me who can die for my fellow JWs {John 13:34-35} because i know they have the same line of thought with our King (Jesus Christ) and our God (JEHOVAH) John 17:22 smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Those who preach laws of God their life's is filled with hate and sin because they fight to do God's will and fail
So from the way they talk you should know they don't have the holy spirit of God
Because they fail to acknowledge only God can help them to stop sin and it desire
Always look to Jesus and remember he is the one who can help you so that sin shall not have dominion over you

You have your BRETHREN Dtruthspeaker with you now, he believes in your TRINITY but holds tight to the authority of the law.
So between the both of you who is right now? cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are OBEYING him (NOT WORSHIP) since he condemned those WORSHIPING yet they refused to OBEY him! Mark 7:7

You people are teaching the commands of men as doctrines that's why your place of worship is crowded by faithless miscreants {Matthew 7:13-14} remember you always claim people are many in your Churches but you can't vouch for them because you don't know their faith.
Unlike me who can die for my fellow JWs {John 13:34-35} because i know they have the same line of thought with our King (Jesus Christ) and our God (JEHOVAH) John 17:22 smiley

Will you bow to Jesus and bend your knees to Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Will you bow to Jesus and bend your knees to Jesus

Go and settle the case between you and your BRETHREN (Dtruthspeaker) before coming to me! Matthew 7:1-5 cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Go and settle the case between you and your BRETHREN (Dtruthspeaker) before coming to me! Matthew 7:1-5 cheesy

He is always angry and you know that I only work with people who have calm attitude only those who develop patience and respect I work with

I know why you don't want to answer that question because you hate Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You have your BRETHREN Dtruthspeaker with you now, he believes in your TRINITY but holds tight to the authority of the law.
So between the both of you who is right now? cheesy

The laws of God can only be obeyed by those who have the holy spirit

God said I will then put my laws in their hearts and they will be my people.... That then is only when they will obey God laws

He thinks you can obey God with your strength but he does not know God is the one who gives power to do anything

We don't need Jesus to die if we can obey God's law with our personal strength
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

He is always angry and you know that I only work with people who have calm attitude only those who develop patience and respect I work with I know why you don't want to answer that question because you hate Jesus
No wahala my case with my own Jesus is special, just try and settle with your brother in da Lord! grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala my case with my own Jesus is special, just try and settle with your brother in da Lord! grin

I told you there are levels of faith

When you become mature you will discover only God who actually controls everything
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I told you there are levels of faith
When you become mature you will discover only God who actually controls everything

So in a nutshell your level pass Dtruthspeaker own shey? cheesy

I'll wait for his response to this!

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nancy2020(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Then you did not appreciate Verse 3 which told of whom you are and what you have done.

For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, DISOBEDIENT, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another

Are this not offences which contravene The Law?

So by verse 5 the word "washing", what does washing do?

Answer= To make clean.

When you are washed do you not know?

Answer= Exactly like taking a good bath, you surely know if you are Clean, but when you did not get a good bath you, did you not know that you still required a bath? Yes you did.

Now after having a good bath and you are clean, do you still return to the filth you came from? You judge yourself here.

Any who returns to those filth, shall such not be Disobeying The Law?

And on the other hand, any who is clean and returneth not to his filth, shall such not be obeying The Law?

Consider this, an adulteress and LovePeddler who gives alms, tithes and preaches which you would call righteous, shall such a one be acceptable unto God?

Adam who Loved (righteous work) his wife and disobeyed God did was still found guilty of breaking The Law. Same as King Saul, Ananias and Saphira, they even clearly did righteousness in front of the disciples, yet they broke The Law and we're FOUND GUILTY!

Righteousness Always ends when you break The Law!.

And thank God the case of Ananias and Sapphira took place even in the very presence of the disciples of Christ wherein you people have fabricated the Lie "Christ has died for me, so I am saved from breaking The Law not be punished"

As Surely as Ananias and Sapphira, you shall Surely be punished for your disobedience.

Ok but let me ask you do Almighty God know those who will go to heaven or does he know those whose names are written in the book of life before they were born?
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell your level pass Dtruthspeaker own shey? cheesy

I'll wait for his response to this!

Ask yourself who decides who goes to heaven if it man decision or God decision

Then you can know who is higher in the faith

God already said he knows the end from the beginning yet some people are angry with this simple truth

God said before the foundation of the world I know those that belong to me

Yet people won't read it they will focus on their own strengths because they actually want to be their own God

A mature child of God won't abuse and get angry like him so who's higher in the faith
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker is your brother in da Lord so i'm less concerned about what you people do to each other after all i never call you to say anything about my own brothers!

You have another case to settle:

pakirisuitesphc:
Dear brothers and sisters,[a] if I should come to you speaking in an unknown language,[b] how would that help you? But if I bring you a revelation or some special knowledge or prophecy or teaching, that will be helpful.
Most pentecostal Christians can open their mouths and speak in tongues but you hardly see those who can interprete among them. Please I want Christians in the house to contribute and no derogatory contribution please.
If nobody can interpret, how are they sure they are speaking to God or passing meaningful messages.
cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Ask yourself who decides who goes to heaven if it man decision or God decision
Then you can know who is higher in the faith
God already said he knows the end from the beginning yet some people are angry with this simple truth
Yet people won't read it they will focus on their own strengths because they actually want to be their own God
A mature child of God won't abuse and get angry like him so who's higher in the faith
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy2020:
Ok but let me ask you do Almighty God know those who will go to heaven or does he know those whose names are written in the book of life before they were born?

First, when you are born, your name is in the Book of Life.

Judgement is what Deletes (Strikes Out) your name from the Book of Life.

Secondly, "Does God know who will enter His Kingdom?" My Answers

1) Those He Already Sees Walking in the Paths of Life. A Person going to Lagos from Onitsha using Asaba-Benin-Ore-Lagos Road is reasonable foreseeable to get there than a person using Onitsha-Owerri-Aba-Ikot-ikpene Road.

2) A Just Judge does not Judge a Matter before He hears it Blessings or Curses, Promotion and Expulsion /Sackings; Praise and Dis-Honour/Disgrace DO NOT COME FROM FORE-SIGHT.

They all come from Just, Direct and UNFORESEEN Measurement of Person or a Matter.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The laws of God can only be obeyed by those who have the holy spirit

God said I will then put my laws in their hearts and they will be my people.... That then is only when they will obey God laws

He thinks you can obey God with your strength but he does not know God is the one who gives power to do anything

We don't need Jesus to die if we can obey God's law with our personal strength

Just to pass my comment on this!

Has God not already given us the power, which gives us the Strengt?

I say He has already which is why He clearly and emphatetically said "With ALL thy heart and and with ALL thy soul and ALL THY STRENGTH!

If wicked men do not send their servants to do work without tools (Strength) is it Good Good God?
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 1:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
..God already said he knows the end from the beginning yet some people are angry with this simple truth...

Have you considered that "I know the end from the beginning" is WARNING saying
"You Stupid Fools, do you think because I am Silent I do not know? Or can not know? Do you imagine you can Receive The Lord as you have deceived yourselves and other men?(especially this as Ananias and Saphira and many other foolish people thought and still think today)

Bishopkingsley:

Can anyone claim OWNERSHIP of iPhone and Toyota over Steve Jobs and Mr.Toyoda?

Are you not here hearing foolish iPhones and Corrollas thinking that they own themselves?

Bishopkingsley:

Whom a father loveth, he correcteth! And corrections are usually unpleasant.

And corrections are for children whilst Anger and Judgement is for Adults.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you considered that "I know the end from the beginning" is WARNING saying
"You Stupid Fools, do you think because I am Silent I do not know? Or can not know? Do you imagine you can Receive The Lord as you have deceived yourselves and other men?(especially this as Ananias and Saphira and many other foolish people thought and still think today)

Can anyone claim OWNERSHIP of iPhone and Toyota over Steve Jobs and Mr.Toyoda?

Are you not here hearing foolish iPhones and Corrollas thinking that they own themselves?

Whom a father loveth, he correcteth! And corrections are usually unpleasant.

And corrections are for children whilst Anger and Judgement is for Adults.

As long as you display anger and abusive language we have nothing in common

God bless you richly I love you bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nancy2020(f): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, when you are born, your name is in the Book of Life.

Judgement is what Deletes (Strikes Out) your name from the Book of Life.

Secondly, "Does God know who will enter His Kingdom?" My Answers

1) Those He Already Sees Walking in the Paths of Life. A Person going to Lagos from Onitsha using Asaba-Benin-Ore-Lagos Road is reasonable foreseeable to get there than a person using Onitsha-Owerri-Aba-Ikot-ikpene Road.

2) A Just Judge does not Judge a Matter before He hears it Blessings or Curses, Promotion and Expulsion /Sackings; Praise and Dis-Honour/Disgrace DO NOT COME FROM FORE-SIGHT.

They all come from Just, Direct and UNFORESEEN Measurement of Person or a Matter.

I strongly believe The Lord Jesus Christ proclaimed, “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand” (John 10:28–29b). Salvation is God’s work, not ours (Titus 3:5), and it is His power that keeps us.
But I will like to know your views to see if what you say is in the Bible or from your own mind.

But Kindly show me this place in Bible since you say ....... First, when you are born, your name is in the Book of Life.
Judgement is what Deletes (Strikes Out) your name from the Book of Life..... Show me where it is written in the Bible?

ROMANS 9 from 9 to 24 this place humbles every human being on earth but I will want to see your pride from this place so,
Next read ROMANS 9 from 9 to 24 very carefully
Because i will ask you many questions from that verse many times.
Now let me ask you again are you the one to decide to make heaven own your own God given power as you said or is it God who will decide to show mercy on you without first using the condition of any good or bad things you have done ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Dtruthspeaker is your brother in da Lord so i'm less concerned about what you people do to each other after all i never call you to say anything about my own brothers!

You have another case to settle:

cheesy

MaxInDHouse I have told you many times just because a person believes in Trinity the father the son the holy spirit doesn't mean that they have the complete knowledge of Christ

Peter worked with Jesus face to face and did not know that non Jews can be saved until God forced the revelation to come to him

Now that Dtruthspeaker: truly believe that humans have the power to decide to make heaven on their own and that it is not God who decides that for us

He believes God don't know those who are his people and that your name can be removed from the book of life

He wants to tell God how God should think and act

He does not believe that God can make the right decision before the foundation of the world

Now he abused me and insult me when the Bible forbids that and says he who does that to his fellow man is in danger of going to hell

He is not even keeping this part of the law of God because truly he is not yet converted in his heart the holy spirit gives patience character and self control which he clearly doesn't show in his speech

Now in the Bible there is no evil thing you want to do that you can not see somewhere in Bible that will give you small backing to do it, so he used that principle and said he is showing me love by abusing me can you see how he twist the Bible

I am the image of God so I know who I am and am a mature man of God who doesn't shift from God's law so I chose to be kind to him to actually bring him to the knowledge of our lord God Jesus Christ by showing him respect and love I rather teach him how to be respectful to people who have more knowledge of God's word than him than to engage with him in an abusing manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Please reserve this STORY for Dtruthspeaker not me! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse I have told you many times just because a person believes in Trinity the father the son the holy spirit doesn't mean that they have the complete knowledge of Christ
Peter worked with Jesus face to face and did not know that non Jews can be saved until God forced the revelation to come to him
Now that Dtruthspeaker: truly believe that humans have the power to decide to make heaven on their own and that it is not God who decides that for us
He believes God don't know those who are his people and that your name can be removed from the book of life
He wants to tell God how God should think and act
He does not believe that God can make the right decision before the foundation of the world
Now he abused me and insult me when the Bible forbids that and says he who does that to his fellow man is in danger of going to hell
He is not even keeping this part of the law of God because truly he is not yet converted in his heart the holy spirit gives patience character and self control which he clearly doesn't show in his speech
Now in the Bible there is no evil thing you want to do that you can not see somewhere in Bible that will give you small backing to do it, so he used that principle and said he is showing me love by abusing me can you see how he twist the Bible
I am the image of God so I know who I am and am a mature man of God who doesn't shift from God's law so I chose to be kind to him to actually bring him to the knowledge of our lord God Jesus Christ by showing him respect and love I rather teach him how to be respectful to people who have more knowledge of God's word than him than to engage with him in an abusing manner
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please reserve this STORY for Dtruthspeaker not me! cheesy

You said me and him have case to settle while am showing you we don't because
Bible show us how to live life

And I only just pointed out what Bible said stop trying to act like me and him are fighting we are not if you truly follow Bible precepts
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2021
OK, so continue rubbing minds with your brother! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

You said me and him have case to settle while am showing you we don't because
Bible show us how to live life
And I only just pointed out what Bible said stop trying to act like me and him are fighting we are not if you truly follow Bible precepts
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK, so continue rubbing minds with your brother! cheesy

I only rub minds with people who have respect for others you know that now

But
Bible said we all came from Adam which even makes you my brother but you don't believe in the Bible because you are ready to fight me for calling you brother
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bible said we all came from Adam which even makes you my brother but you don't believe in the Bible because you are ready to fight me for calling you brother

Well i detests it when an unbeliever call me "brother" Jesus never agreed that unbelievers are his brothers even if they come from the same mother {Matthew 12:46-50} to Jesus all those having contrary beliefs are DEAD spiritually speaking! Matthew 8:22

So please don't ever call me your brother again. You are not my brother, you can't be my brother and you will never be my brother. But you're one of my neighbors though! Luke 10:36 compare to Mark 12:31 smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i detests it when an unbeliever call me "brother" Jesus never agreed that unbelievers are his brothers even if they come from the same mother {Matthew 12:46-50} to Jesus all those having contrary beliefs are DEAD spiritually speaking! Matthew 8:22

So please don't ever call me your brother again. You are not my brother, you can't be my brother and you will never be my brother. But you're one of my neighbors though! Luke 10:36 compare to Mark 12:31 smiley

You don't know Bible because all the place you cite that is not what those places are saying

Now Jesus was showing the different types of brothers and I have shown some to you before

Now Jesus also show the Israeli then that they were from Abraham lineage a special set of people so they were all brothers and sisters and that old testament commands that Jesus must first come to them which Paul clearly says

Romans 9:4–5
4 They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. 5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever.

Before his message will go to others non Jews

Bible shows all human to be from Adam as long as you reject this truth you are rejecting Bible

Romans 5:12 ►
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Jesus detests calling an unbeliever "brother" {Matthew 12:46-50} he prefer calling them neighbour! Mark 12:31 compare to Luke 10:36

So i too detests you calling me "brother" but i'll agree that you're my neighbour!

Please spare me the cock and bull story and cite a scripture where Jesus or Paul refer to an unbeliever as "BROTHER" if you can't then keep your stories to yourself or better still for Dtruthspeaker he is your BROTHER! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

You don't know Bible because all the place you cite that is not what those places are saying
Now Jesus was showing the different types of brothers and I have shown some to you before
Now Jesus also show the Israeli then that they were from Abraham lineage a special set of people so they were all brothers and sisters and that old testament commands that Jesus must first come to them which Paul clearly says
Romans 9:4–5
4 They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. 5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever.
Before his message will go to others non Jews
Bible shows all human to be from Adam as long as you reject this truth you are rejecting Bible
Romans 5:12 ►
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus detests calling an unbeliever "brother" {Matthew 12:46-50} he prefer calling them neighbour! Mark 12:31 compare to Luke 10:36

So i too detests you calling me "brother" but i'll agree that you're my neighbour!

Please spare me the cock and bull story and cite a scripture where Jesus or Paul refer to an unbeliever as "BROTHER" if you can't then keep your stories to yourself or better still for Dtruthspeaker he is your BROTHER! smiley

I don't need to show you that because the Bible shows us different kinds of brothers
So if you don't believe Bible you won't believe anything else

First there are different kinds of brothers so you have failed to acknowledge this truth

Your blood brothers and sisters in your family are they the same as your believing brothers and sisters in your Jw organization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Jihad - Is It Only For Defence? / Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.