Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity (4226 Views)

When Pastors/Christians Are Not Saved, Then Sinners/Atheists Get More Confused / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bye may you have peace

I have peace already until some one says something evil or Untrue.

If you want to give me back my peace then do not come here to speak Lies and Teach evil things!
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have peace already until some one says something evil or Untrue.

If you want to give me back my peace then do not come here to speak Lies and Teach evil things!
bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No one is permitting sin try to say the truth

Did you ever say in your presentation before I came that "Do Not Sin, no matter what?

Or no matter how hard it is to refuse sinning, don't do it?

Or no matter how easy it is to sin, do not do it?

Did you say it, even once?

No!

Did you even want to say it?

No.

You rather chose to stand against me when I came and said so.

Yet you now claim "No one is permitting sin..."

Yes, no one may be confessing the permission of sin BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO ALL OF THAT YOU BishopKingsley, ARE CERTAINLY NOT AGAINST IT!
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
For if according to the Law we begin all of us to render morally wrong for morally wrong, we shall all become morally wrong, since they that do hurt abound.

But if according to Christ we resist not a morally wrong person , though they that are morally wrong be not amended, yet they that are good and holy men remain good and holy men.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
bye

Till next time!
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Till next time!
bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you ever say in your presentation before I came that "Do Not Sin, no matter what?

Or no matter how hard it is to refuse sinning, don't do it?

Or no matter how easy it is to sin, do not do it?

Did you say it, even once?

No!

Did you even want to say it?

No.

You rather chose to stand against me when I came and said so.

Yet you now claim "No one is permitting sin..."

Yes, no one may be confessing the permission of sin BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO ALL OF THAT YOU BishopKingsley, ARE CERTAINLY NOT AGAINST IT!

Bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

If a person is TRUELY saved, then he is eternally saved. This is the full truth

However, there exist some people in the church who misinterpret this to mean that because they have said the sinner's prayer, they have license to wallow in their sins.

My submission is that these ones were NEVER saved in the first place.

Unfortunately, the reality is that these kind of people are MANY in our churches.

Those who preach "Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord" have interacted with many "Unholy Grace Preachers" hence their stance.

Did you not see the Shiitty Cover he fabricated and takes upon himself in which to hide his love for sinning?

Bishopkingsley:
Answer ...
Rather we are only talking about those who God has saved because only God knows those that are his

Any one can say they are saved but the signs of been saved is a PERSONAL THING only you and God know if you are saved ...

Like a prostitute and a man who has just slept with someone's husband/wife even this morning will receive a warm embrace from God, if God should come now just because of saying some words last week Sunday!
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your quote
The problem is a person who assumes that he is saved because he said the sinner's prayer after an alter call BUT who didn't become a new creature in Christ.

Answer
I understand where you are heading but we are not talking about this set of people above
Rather we are only talking about those who God has saved because only God knows those that are his

Any one can say they are saved but the signs of been saved is a personal thing only you and God know if you are saved

So the question is only about those who are saved truly and those who God knows they are saved Will they remain saved forever?

I have stated the answer to it and those who refuse to hear it refuse to acknowledge who God is truly is

All knowing God
I understand you very well. If God cannot make a mistake, then those who are Truly saved by God are eternally saved. There is no question about this. That is why I presented the two opposing positions as:

There are two extreme positions
Position 1. You are saved by Grace AND this grace give you license to sin
Position 2. Even though you are saved by Grace, it is not sufficient for salvation AND it requires our righteousness and works for it for it to work.

The proper position of the two schools of presentation is
Position 1 You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood TRANSFORM a sinner into into a person with a NEW nature that hates sin and naturally does good works
Position 2. You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood the EVIDENCE is a person that hates sin and naturally does good works

I don't know if there is any argument against these two positions
There may be no need for argument if both positions are expressed this way
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not see the Shiitty Cover he fabricated and takes upon himself in which to hide his love for sinning?

Like a prostitute and a man who has just slept with someone's husband/wife even this morning will receive a warm embrace from God, if God should come now just because of saying some words last week Sunday!
Now I think Dtruthspeaker and Bishopkingsley are saying the same thing from two different point of View.

Bishopkingsley:
Position 1: You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood which TRANSFORM a sinner into into a person with a NEW nature that hates sin and naturally does good works.

Therefore, a person who is TRULY saved by God is ETERNALLY Saved, DOES NOT condone sinning and does good works because he is a NEW CREATURE

Dtruthspeaker:
Position 2. You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood the EVIDENCE of a NEw CREATURE is a person that hates sin and naturally does good works

Therefore, a person who is TRULY saved by God is is known by his FRUIT of righteousness and good works

If you both agree with these, then you both say the same thing from two different point of views
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
That is the FRUIT befitting your worthless god! cheesy

A JW will never accuse another falsely and get away with it because he/she must provide the evidence or a judicial panel will be set up to look into the matter. That's what a Kingdom means! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

You should not rejoice when someone is falsely accused I thought they teach you all this things in JW
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Now I think Dtruthspeaker and Bishopkingsley are saying the same thing from two different point of View.

Bishopkingsley:
Position 1: You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood which TRANSFORM a sinner into into a person with a NEW nature that hates sin and naturally does good works.

Therefore, a person who is TRULY saved by God is ETERNALLY Saved, DOES NOT condone sinning and does good works because he is a NEW CREATURE

Dtruthspeaker:
Position 2. You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood the EVIDENCE of a NEw CREATURE is a person that hates sin and naturally does good works

Therefore, a person who is TRULY saved by God is is known by his FRUIT of righteousness and good works

If you both agree with these, then you both say the same thing from two different point of views

I have no issues with your friend Dtruthspeaker rather he came to my post and abused me and insulted me it either he apologize or remain calm because I have principles I don't Condon abuse and insult

I don't really care about his opinion I only discus with people who have the fear of God those who respect the word of God and they avoid abuse on their lips no matter the provocation involved

James 3:9-10►
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness.
Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be.

New Living Translation
Sometimes it praises our Lord and Father, and sometimes it curses those who have been made in the image of God.
And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!

God sent me to rightly divide the word of truth and no one can come and act in an ungodly manner in my presence
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I have no issues with your friend Dtruthspeaker rather he came to my post and abused me and insulted me it either he apologize or remain calm because I have principles I don't Condon abuse and insult

I don't really care about his opinion I only discus with people who have the fear of God those who respect the word of God and they avoid abuse on their lips no matter the provocation involved

James 3:10 ►
Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be.

New Living Translation
And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!

God sent me to rightly divide the word of truth and no one can come and act in an ungodly manner in my presence
Its okay to disagree, however we should be careful when our emotions are making moves to controlling us: we have the Spirit of Christ.

I think you both should bury the hatchet as I believe NEITHER of you are preaching immorality.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hi Max. Hi BK. Hi DTruthSpeaker. (I hold no offense to those I sometimes disagree with... nor should any of you of course, as you know.)
I hope you are having a good Bible Sabbath day today.

I know I'm coming in late to this discussion, but as for the original topic... a supposedly "Saved" man can definitely choose to be lost again.

This is a great link on the topic here: https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/17/t/can-a-saved-man-choose-to-be-lost-

Also, food for thought... Hebrews 10:26-31 (NKJV):
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

God's Part of the Covenant: Grace.

Our Part of the Covenant: Repent, forgive, and keep God's Commandments (as summarized in the Two Most Important Commandents and the Ten Commandments).

If we do not do our part by keeping Jesus' Teachings (which also include God's Commandments), then we reject God's part (Grace), simple as that.

I don't agree with DTruthSpeaker on all things, but regarding the keeping of God's Commandments... Jesus will tell the lawless and workers of iniquity (inquity = sin = transgression of the Law of God's Commandments) that He never knew them.. meaning they will not be going the Heaven. And we can only keep God's Commandments if we Love God and others as ourself... as Jesus says in John 14:15, "If you Love Me, keep my Commandments."

It's so easy, but the lawless (i.e. not only law-breakers, but also those who claim there is no law), and pretenders who believe God's Grace alone is the entire Covenant between Himself and us... they are sadly mistaken.

A Covenant requires TWO parties to agree.
God has done His part - that is, Grace - already.
We must also do OUR part, or else we reject the Covenant in its entirety.
It's so easy... but lawless people and pretenders deceive themselves with incomplete doctrines, because they like to cherry-pick to suit themselves (or their brand of religion) and do not include all Verses on a given matter.

Anyway... I hope you are doing well.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Its okay to disagree, however we should be careful when our emotions are making moves to controlling us: we have the Spirit of Christ.

I think you both should bury the hatchet as I believe NEITHER of you are preaching immorality.

If I read your profile correctly, shadeyinka, it said you have a birthday today !

If so, Happy Birthday... as a commemoration of when you were brought into this world.

As I write that, I'm reminded of some religious group (the Jehovah's Witnesses?) that does not acknowledge birthdays, but even so, it's not sin.

For as the Angel in Luke 2 told the shepherds when Jesus was born:
10 Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.

If celebrating a birth itself is not a birth-day celebration, I don't know what is.

Same for John 16:21: A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.

Celebrating one's birth is a joy, not a sin.
Nor is remembering it later on as a time-marker of our lives.

And so may I humbly say "Happy Birthday, shadeyinka"... if that does not offend you (and apologies if it does).
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
awitness41:

If I read your profile correctly, shadeyinka, it said you have a birthday today !

If so, Happy Birthday... as a commemoration of when you were brought into this world.

As I write that, I'm reminded of some religious group (the Jehovah's Witnesses?) that does not acknowledge birthdays, but even so, it's not sin.

For as the Angel in Luke 2 told the shepherds when Jesus was born:
10 Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.

If celebrating a birth itself is not a birth-day celebration, I don't know what is.

Same for John 16:21: A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.

Celebrating one's birth is a joy, not a sin.
Nor is remembering it later on as a time-marker of our lives.

And so may I humbly say "Happy Birthday, shadeyinka"... if that does not offend you (and apologies if it does).
This is the first time anyone will wish me well with respect on my birthday on Nairaland. I truly appreciate you Bro!

Teach us to number our days that we might apply our hearts to wisdom!

I pray that we shall all grow up daily wiser and stronger in Christ in Jesus name. That we shall know Christ and the power of his ressurection and the painful fellowship of His suffering when required.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
awitness41:
Hi Max. Hi BK. Hi DTruthSpeaker. (I hold no offense to those I sometimes disagree with... nor should any of you of course, as you know.)

I know I'm coming in late to this discussion, but as for the original topic... a supposedly "Saved" man can definitely choose to be lost again.

This is a great link on the topic here: https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/17/t/can-a-saved-man-choose-to-be-lost-

Also, food for thought... Hebrews 10:26-31 (NKJV):
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

God's Part: of the Covenant: Grace.

Our Part of the Covenant: Repent, forgive, and keep God's Commandments (as summarized in the Two Most Important Commandents and the Ten Commandments).

If we do not do our part by keeping Jesus' Teachings (which also include God's Commandments), then we reject God's part (Grace), simple as that.

I don't agree with DTruthSpeaker on all things, but regarding the keeping of God's Commandments... Jesus will tell the lawless and workers of iniquity (inquity = sin = transgression of the Law of God's Commandments) that He never knew them.. meaning they will not be going the Heaven. And we can only keep God's Commandments if we Love God and others as ourself... as Jesus says in John 14:15, "If you Love Me, keep my Commandments."

It's so easy, but the lawless (i.e. not only law-breakers, but also those who claim there is no law), and pretenders who believe God's Grace alone is the entire Covenant between Himself and us... they are sadly mistaken.

A Covenant requires TWO parties to agree.
God has done His part - that is, Grace - already.
We must also do OUR part, or else we reject the Covenant in its entirety.
It's so easy... but lawless people and pretenders deceive themselves with incomplete doctrines, because they like to cherry-pick to suit themselves (or their brand of religion) and do not include all Verses on a given matter.

Anyway... I hope you are doing well.

You are always welcome Awitness. I am sweetly enjoying the Sabbath beautifully.

This is Accurately what I am saying and have been saying with the addition of "How The Law Convicts (Finds A Person Guilty)!

Because of BishopKingsley's desire, he attempted over extending my statements to cover grounds I did not address, whilst Nancy2020 took me across other grounds I did not have in scope but patronized her just to put it to them that there is no hiding place.

I confined my Response in the exact lines you presented up above.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are always welcome Awitness. I am sweetly enjoying the Sabbath beautifully.

This is Accurately what I am saying and have been saying with the addition of "How The Law Convicts (Finds A Person Guilty)!

Because of BishopKingsley's desire, he attempted over extending my statements to cover grounds I did not address, whilst Nancy2020 took me across other grounds I did not have in scope but patronized her just to put it to them that there is no hiding place.

I confined my Response in the exact lines you presented up above.
I know you surely did, my friend.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

He does not directly and expressly declare the preaching of immorality BUT

1) HE DOES NOT DIRECTLY AND EXPRESSLY CONDEMN IMMORALITY.

2) HE IMPLIEDLY UPHOLDS MAN'S PROBLEM OF BEING IMMORAL.

PLEASE READ UP ON "IMPLIED ADMISSIONS OR IMPLIED TERMS OF CONTRACT".

And because of this error, I would seriously agitated.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
awitness41:

I know you surely did, my friend.

Thank you!
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Bishopkingsley:
[color=#000099]Position 1: You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood which TRANSFORM a sinner into into a person with a NEW nature that hates sin and naturally does good works.

The bold was not in his presentation at all and that was the missing element I was wondering why it was not included!
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
awitness41:

I hope you're not counting me along with your brethren on the topic because i'm only observing your confused god that's unable to organize it's worshipers in order for you guys to have the same line of thought! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I hope you're not counting me along with your brethren on the topic because i'm only observing your confused god that's unable to organize it's worshipers in order for you guys to have the same line of thought! smiley

The bold: Is this not exactly what a satanist like Satanreed and co would say?

Of course Satan's witnesses to the Max being SLAVES to Satan's Appointed Agent called (Gather Brushing) GB, have no concept like "Where the Spirit is, there is Liberty"!
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The bold was not in his presentation at all and that was the missing element I was wondering why it was not included!
Its okay. Let's assume that Bishopkingsley was not as precise as this.

But I am sure he was not insinuating that the "saved by grace message" is a licence for sinning.

Anyone who claims to be of Christ but is not disturbed by his error and sin to God has probably never been transformed in the first place.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The bold: Is this not exactly what a satanist like Satanreed and co would say?
Of course Satan's witnesses to the Max being SLAVES to Satan's Appointed Agent called (Gather Brushing) GB, have no concept like "Where the Spirit is, there is Liberty"!

Yeah!
Liberty to accuse, insult, abuse and cause each other in the name of your God! cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He does not directly and expressly declare the preaching of immorality BUT

1) HE DOES NOT DIRECTLY AND EXPRESSLY CONDEMN IMMORALITY.

2) HE IMPLIEDLY UPHOLDS MAN'S PROBLEM OF BEING IMMORAL.

PLEASE READ UP ON "IMPLIED ADMISSIONS OR IMPLIED TERMS OF CONTRACT".

And because of this error, I would seriously agitated.
You may ask him directly about his take about a person who claims to be Born Again BUT his conscience is not disturbed or he gives excuses when he commits iniquity!
I believe this should clear the matter on ground.

Shalom
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Yeah!
Liberty to accuse, insult, abuse and cause each other in the name of your God! cheesy
grin That is the Sweetness and Right of Liberty used to

"To tear the-evils kingdom down, let's go up!

We are going up to the high places
We gonna tear the-evils kingdom down"! grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

You may ask him directly about his take about a person who claims to be Born Again BUT his conscience is not disturbed or he gives excuses when he commits iniquity!
I believe this should clear the matter on ground.

Shalom

He first started by speaking rightly so much that I had to reasonable conclude he knew God and understood Him UNTIL...
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin That is the Sweetness and Right of Liberty used to
"To tear the-evils kingdom down, let's go up!
We gonna tear the-evils kingdom down"! grin

OK so Bishopkingsley that you accused is the evil kingdom, shey?
This is becoming more interesting than i thought! cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Its okay. Let's assume that Bishopkingsley was not as precise as this.

But I am sure he was not insinuating that the "saved by grace message" is a licence for sinning.

Anyone who claims to be of Christ but is not disturbed by his error and sin to God has probably never been transformed in the first place.

This was as a result of an earlier contention we had which was actually an offshoot from this belief of his.

And that was the first time we began this issue for It was in that argument that I foresaw and perceived that he was standing on this false ground.

So I left of the argument with him then to wait for him to show himself.

Which is what this is his thread clearly exhibits.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OK so Bishopkingsley that you accused is the evil kingdom, shey?
This is becoming more interesting than i thought! cheesy

Whosoever doeth evil like you or willfully teacheth the doing of evil, as you do is definitely from the-evils kingdom. grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Whosoever doeth evil like you or willfully teacheth the doing of evil, as you do is definitely from the-evils kingdom. grin

Have i taught you anything?
Come on, it's you and your BRETHREN that's been arguing, accusing, insulting and even cursing one another. Wetin concern me nah? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Justified—by Faith Or Works? / Where Was God??? / What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.