Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity (4221 Views)

When Pastors/Christians Are Not Saved, Then Sinners/Atheists Get More Confused / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I don't need to show you that because the Bible shows us different kinds of brothers
So if you don't believe Bible you won't believe anything else
First there are different kinds of brothers so you have failed to acknowledge this truth
Your blood brothers and sisters in your family are they the same as your believing brothers and sisters in your Jw organization

This is why i hate chatting with you, because you're always criticizing what is written in black and white. Can you show me one scripture where God called people who aren't part of His worshipers "BROTHERS" of Israelites whether in the Old Testament or New?

My blood relations are my neighbours only members of Jehovah's Witnesses are my brothers! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is why i hate chatting with you, because you're always criticizing what is written in black and white. Can you show me one scripture where God called people who aren't part of His worshipers "BROTHERS" of Israelites whether in the Old Testament or New?

My blood relations are my neighbours only members of Jehovah's Witnesses are my brothers! smiley

Let look at what Jehovah said since you don't know Bible

Exodus 7:1 ►
Then the LORD Jehovah said to Moses, “See, I have made you like god to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet.

God call Aaron Moses brother here because they are blood brothers

Numbers 27:18 ►
So the LORD Jehovah said to Moses, “Take Joshua son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit of leadership, and lay your hand on him.

Here Jehovah called Joshua son of another man nun yet Joshua believes the same thing Moses believes and worship the same God

So Jehovah shows Aaron is blood brother to Moses but Moses is not blood brother to Joshua even though they have the same line of thought towards God

MaxInDHouse who actually do you want to trick that there are no different kinds of brothers and sisters just because your organization trick you to believe them

Now Jesus gave a condition to be his brother and sister and that condition is not to be in Jehovah witness organization or in any specific church
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Now Jesus gave a condition to be his brother and sister and that condition is not to be in Jehovah witness organization or in any specific church

This is the reason why JWs are the only Christian group because that's the only condition to be one of our brothers!
So if your own brothers can be any Dick and Harry well that's your own cup of coffee! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is the reason why JWs are the only Christian group because that's the only condition to be one of our brothers!
So if your own brothers can be any Dick and Harry well that's your own cup of coffee! smiley

Let me add since your sister is not your blood sister that means you can sleep with her and marry her because she's just your niebohour let me record it down..... But let me ask before I record it MaxInDHouse can you sleep with your blood sister since she's no longer your sister?
Now

Show me from your Bible the condition Jesus said that if you meet this condition of joining Jehovah witness organization then you are my brothers and sisters

If you cite it without writing it down I will go locate the place you cite and help you to write it down from your Bible since they teach you not to write Bible verses down
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Let me add since your sister is not your blood sister that means you can sleep with her and marry her because she's just your niebohour let me record it down..... But let me ask before I record it MaxInDHouse can you sleep with your blood sister since she's no longer your sister? Now
Each time i read your post it's becomes more obvious that you're just arguing blindly you know nothing!
First of all only married mates can sleep together as man and wife, this shows that you have no regard for God's word because if you're not married to anyone sleeping with her is sin.
Moreover before sleeping together there must be proper introduction, engagement and wedding ceremonies that will bring together families of both the groom and bride, so how on earth can a Christian sleep with his blood relation under that arrangement? smiley

Show me from your Bible the condition Jesus said that if you meet this condition of joining Jehovah witness organization then you are my brothers and sisters
Jesus clearly stated that only those having the same line of thought with him are his brothers {Matthew 12:46-50} that's enough to help any honest hearted reader grasp what Jesus meant by if you're against that it's your own cup of coffee. As far as you're not one of JWs with whom i share the same line of thought you're not my brother but neighbour!

If you cite it without writing it down I will go locate the place you cite and help you to write it down from your Bible since they teach you not to write Bible verses down

You don't believe the Bible, you only copy what is written then say another thing entirely.

Go out there and explain what is written in the Bible book of Matthew 12:46-50:

While he was yet speaking to the crowds, his mother and brothers were standing outside, seeking to speak to him. So someone said to him: “Look! Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to you.” In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother"
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Each time i read your post it's becomes more obvious that you're just arguing blindly you know nothing!
First of all only married mates can sleep together as man and wife, this shows that you have no regard for God's word because if you're not married to anyone sleeping with her is sin.
Moreover before sleeping together there must be proper introduction, engagement and wedding ceremonies that will bring together families of both the groom and bride, so how on earth can a Christian sleep with his blood relation under that arrangement? smiley

Jesus clearly stated that only those having the same line of thought with him are his brothers {Matthew 12:46-50} that's enough to help any honest hearted reader grasp what Jesus meant by if you're against that it's your own cup of coffee. As far as you're not one of JWs with whom i share the same line of thought you're not my brother but neighbour!

You don't believe the Bible, you only copy what is written then say another thing entirely.

Go out there and explain what is written in the Bible book of Matthew 12:46-50:

While he was yet speaking to the crowds, his mother and brothers were standing outside, seeking to speak to him. So someone said to him: “Look! Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to you.” In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother"

I initially said sleep with her and marry her which means to marry her first so all this is to run hide from the issue which you actually know what I mean now you said blood relations

MaxInDHouse:

so how on earth can a Christian sleep with his blood relation under that arrangement?

MaxInDHouse let me ask so your niebohour can be your blood relations? Yes or no

MaxInDHouse:

Matthew 12:46-50
Jesus’ Mother and Brothers(A)
46 While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother(B) and brothers(C) stood outside, wanting to speak to him. 47 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.”
48 He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven(D) is my brother and sister and mother.”

Tell me exactly did Jesus say you must belong to Jehovah witness organization is that what the line of thought Jesus said?

Jesus said
whoever does the will of my Father in heaven....

MaxInDHouse is Jesus blood brothers and sisters included in the whoever? Yes or no

MaxInDHouse did Jesus say whoever attends JW organization is my brother and sister?
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy2020:
I strongly believe The Lord Jesus Christ proclaimed, “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand” (John 10:28–29b). Salvation is God’s work, not ours (Titus 3:5), and it is His power that keeps us.
But I will like to know your views to see if what you say is in the Bible or from your own mind.

But Kindly show me this place in Bible since you say ....... First, when you are born, your name is in the Book of Life.
Judgement is what Deletes (Strikes Out) your name from the Book of Life..... Show me where it is written in the Bible?

ROMANS 9 from 9 to 24 this place humbles every human being on earth but I will want to see your pride from this place so,
Next read ROMANS 9 from 9 to 24 very carefully
Because i will ask you many questions from that verse many times.
Now let me ask you again are you the one to decide to make heaven own your own God given power as you said or is it God who will decide to show mercy on you without first using the condition of any good or bad things you have done ?

Exactly romans nine

Summaries human being life destiny with God

9 For God had promised, “I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”[e]

10 This son was our ancestor Isaac. When he married Rebekah, she gave birth to twins.[f] 11 But before they were born, before they had done anything good or bad, she received a message from God. (This message shows that God chooses people according to his own purposes; 12 he calls people, but not according to their good or bad works.) She was told, “Your older son will serve your younger son.”[g] 13 In the words of the Scriptures, “I loved Jacob, but I rejected Esau.”[h]

14 Are we saying, then, that God was unfair? Of course not! 15 For God said to Moses,

“I will show mercy to anyone I choose,
and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.”[i]
16 So it is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it.

17 For the Scriptures say that God told Pharaoh, “I have appointed you for the very purpose of displaying my power in you and to spread my fame throughout the earth.”[j] 18 So you see, God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen.

19 Well then, you might say, “Why does God blame people for not responding? Haven’t they simply done what he makes them do?”

20 No, don’t say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 When a potter makes jars out of clay, doesn’t he have a right to use the same lump of clay to make one jar for decoration and another to throw garbage into? 22 In the same way, even though God has the right to show his anger and his power, he is very patient with those on whom his anger falls, who are destined for destruction. 23 He does this to make the riches of his glory shine even brighter on those to whom he shows mercy, who were prepared in advance for glory. 24 And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I initially said sleep with her and marry her which means to marry her first so all this is to run hide from the issue which you actually know what I mean now you said blood relations
So who are those that will sit as the bride's and / or groom's families during such matrimony? cheesy
Now it's obvious i've chatting with a kid! cheesy

MaxInDHouse let me ask so your niebohour is your blood relations? Yes or no
YES if they don't have the same line of thought with me, that's exactly what Jesus meant at Matthew 12:46-50. So go and read it again to understand Jesus' words! smiley

Tell me exactly did Jesus say you must belong to Jehovah witness organization is that what the line of thought Jesus said?
That's exactly what he meant otherwise those first century critics won't refer to him as a Cultist {Matthew 10:25} so since only Jehovah's Witnesses share the same line of thought with me it means those are the only people i can relate with as my brothers, sisters and mothers. As for all other people they're all under the neighbour category! smiley

Jesus said
whoever does the will of my Father in heaven....
MaxInDHouse is Jesus blood brothers and sisters included in the whoever? Yes or no
This needs a thorough expatiation so don't rush and later start misquoting me.
Since they weren't ready to share the same line of thought with Jesus at that particular time but referred to him as an "insane" {Mark 3:21} they are not part of those doing God's will.
It was later when Mary (his mother) and his two brothers James and Jude became believers that they became Jesus' mother and brothers for real! smiley

MaxInDHouse did Jesus say whoever attends JW organization is my brother and sister?

Kingsley please STOP asking stupid questions like a kid!
God hid that's name from all false religionists until 1931 {Isaiah 65:15} so Jesus never mentioned that our group name but by our fruit (which is bearing brothers and sisters only with those belonging to our faith) Jesus' statement refers only to a global family of peace loving worshipers having the same line of thought! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So who are those that will sit as the bride's and / or groom's families during such matrimony? cheesy
Now it's obvious i've chatting with a kid! cheesy

YES if they don't have the same line of thought with me, that's exactly what Jesus meant at Matthew 12:46-50. So go and read it again to understand Jesus' words! smiley

That's exactly what he meant otherwise those first century critics won't refer to him as a Cultist {Matthew 10:25} so since only Jehovah's Witnesses share the same line of thought with me it means those are the only people i can relate with as my brothers, sisters and mothers. As for all other people they're all under the neighbour category! smiley

This needs a thorough expatiation so don't rush and later start misquoting me.
Since they weren't ready to share the same line of thought with Jesus at that particular time but referred to him as an "insane" {Mark 3:21} they are not part of those doing God's will.
It was later when Mary (his mother) and his two brothers James and Jude became believers that they became Jesus' mother and brothers for real! smiley

Kingsley please STOP asking stupid questions like a kid!
God hid that's name from all false religionists until 1931 {Isaiah 65:15} so Jesus never mentioned that our group name but by our fruit (which is bearing brothers and sisters only with those belonging to our faith) Jesus' statement refers only to a global family of peace loving worshipers having the same line of thought! smiley

The issue of you saying your own blood sisters is your niebohour shows you lack respect for them so I ask you can you marry them since they are not your blood sisters you claim they are now blood relations is that not confusion on your part I won't go there because you are truly confused by JW organization man made rules

Now
No place they refer to Jesus as cult man this shows your saying wrong things which are not in the Bible

You now twist it that is what Jesus meant even though Jesus did not say that
Now we can see what they teach you do example if Jesus said water your GB teaches you that what he meant was it is urine

Do u see how you twist words of God which Bible forbids but it how your mind works we that know God follow Jesus from one point to another

MaxInDHouse:

Bishopkingsley Tell me exactly did Jesus say you must belong to Jehovah witness organization is that what the line of thought Jesus said?
MaxInDHouse says That's exactly what he meant

Jesus did not mean that Jesus meant what he said only those who do God's will...

MaxInDHouse:

God hid that's name from all false religionists until 1931 so Jesus never mentioned that our group name but by our fruit (which is bearing brothers and sisters only with those belonging to our faith) Jesus' statement refers only to a global family of peace loving worshipers having the same line of thought

Show me where Bible said until 1931

So the Apostles of Jesus where doing nonsense in there own church because non of them attended JW organization

Which fruit do you have that other churches don't have
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The issue of you saying your own blood sisters is your niebohour shows you lack respect for them so I ask you can you marry them since they are not your blood sisters you claim they are now blood relations is that not confusion on your part I won't go there because you are truly confused by JW organization man made rules
According to God's word everyone around you is a neighbour, that's why God commanded us to love them as would love ourselves {Mark 12:31} but Jesus clearly makes a distinction between neighbours and brothers when he told everyone that his brothers and mother are not his REAL brothers and mother rather it's those sharing the same line of thought with him {Matthew 12:46-50} that's why he later gave (only his spiritual brothers and sisters) a NEW COMMANDMENT saying we must love our fellow JWs exactly the same way he love us {John 13:34} now note that clear difference: the general law says "love your neighbour as yourself" {Leviticus 19:18} which includes all those around you, that's why God said do not revenge against them!
But the law Jesus gave JWs is that we must love our fellow JWs (the same way he love us) which means a JW must be prepared to die for a JW if the need be! John 15:13

Now
No place they refer to Jesus as cult man this shows your saying wrong things which are not in the Bible

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub (Cultist), how much more shall they call them of his household? Matthew 10:25

Go and ask your Pastors the meaning of Beelzebub! smiley

Jesus did not mean that Jesus meant what he said only those who do Jehovah will...
Those doing Jehovah's will must agree 100% with Jesus' teachings so that they will have the same line of thought with JEHOVAH and Jesus {John 17:22} since Jesus share exactly the same line of thought with his father! John 10:30

Show me where Bible said until 1931
So the Apostles of Jesus where doing nonsense in there own church because non of them attended JW organization
I said "Jehovah hid that group name until 1931" i never said it's written in the Bible like that. But that what was written in the Bible book of Isaiah 65:15 was fulfilled in 1931.
So learn to reason well with others!

Which fruit do you have that other churches don't have
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa too much walahi talahi too much!
That's why all of you are talking about Jehovah's Witnesses when we've done nothing evil in the human society. Matthew 5:13-16
Everyone is talking about us because they can see the difference! Matthew 5:11-12

You're worried since because i disagreed with you addressing me as your brother, but you won't dare worry if it's some useless and fruitless religionist. 1Peter 2:12 wink
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word everyone around you is a neighbour, that's why God commanded us to love them as would love ourselves {Mark 12:31} but Jesus clearly makes a distinction between neighbours and brothers when he told everyone that his brothers and mother are not his REAL brothers and mother rather it's those sharing the same line of thought with him {Matthew 12:46-50} that's why he later gave (only his spiritual brothers and sisters) a NEW COMMANDMENT saying we must love our fellow JWs exactly the same way he love us {John 13:34} now note that clear difference: the general law says "love your neighbour as yourself" {Leviticus 19:18} which includes all those around you, that's why God said do not revenge against them!
But the law Jesus gave JWs is that we must love our fellow JWs (the same way he love us) which means a JW must be prepared to die for a JW if the need be! John 15:13

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub (Cultist), how much more shall they call them of his household? Matthew 10:25

Go and ask your Pastors the meaning of Beelzebub! smiley

Those doing Jehovah's will must agree 100% with Jesus' teachings so that they will have the same line of thought with JEHOVAH and Jesus {John 17:22} since Jesus share exactly the same line of thought with his father! John 10:30

I said "Jehovah hid that group name until 1931" i never said it's written in the Bible like that. But that what was written in the Bible book of Isaiah 65:15 was fulfilled in 1931.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa too much walahi talahi too much!
That's why all of you are talking about Jehovah's Witnesses when we've done nothing evil in the human society. Matthew 5:13-16
Everyone is talking about us because they can see the difference! Matthew 5:11-12

You're worried since because i disagreed with you addressing me as your brother, but you won't dare worry if it's some useless and fruitless religionist. 1Peter 2:12 wink

Read your Bible you will not

MaxInDHouse:

But the law Jesus gave JWs i

You say JW came 1931
While Jesus was speaking to Isreal so when did Jesus give JW this rules MaxInDHouse you don't know Bible no wonder you say anything to bring people to JW organization

I can bet you they told you you can lie to people so as to convince them to join your organization look at how you lie on every thing Jesus said and you expect to have eternal life Tha Jesus promised

MaxInDHouse:

Beelzebub (Cultist), how much more shall they call them of his household? Matthew 10:25
Go and ask your Pastors the meaning of Beelzebub!

You forget am a pastor and man of God

Now
Instead of disgracing yourself why don't you research on the meaning of that word beelzebub

Description beelzebub or Beelzebul is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon. The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. In theological sources, predominantly Christian, Beelzebub is another name for Satan... Jesus defines that name after they call that he uses it Jesus defines it as Satan too read the Bible

In Matthew 12, the Pharisees accuse Jesus of casting out demons by the power of "Beelzebub, the prince of demons." Read the full exchange here: "Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the man spoke and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, "Can this be the Son of David?" But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons." Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand. And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you." (Matthew 12:

They did not accused Jesus of casting out demons by the power of cult rather by the power of beelzebub (Satan)

So your definition of beelzebub is totally wrong because you don't know Bible

MaxInDHouse:

Let explain
Isaiah 65:15
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen for the Lord God shall slay them;
and call his servants by another name;

Isaiah 65:15 explanation below

And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen........

Execrable and abominable to them, as the name of a Jew is to this day, and in all places; for their unbelief and impenitence, for their perfidy and insincerity, for their tricking and covetousness, and other crimes they are addicted to; see from ( Jeremiah 24:9 ) :

for the Lord God shall slay them;.....

by the sword of the Romans, and by his judgments, which continue upon them; the Targum says, with the second death; and so Jarchi interprets it of eternal death, which is the just wages of sin:

and call his servants by another name;.....

a new name, as the Septuagint and Arabic versions; the name of the people of God, the Gentiles formerly were not called by; but now all that believe in Christ, whether Jews or Gentiles, are his people; the name of the sons of God, a name better than that of sons and daughters of the greatest potentate; the name which the mouth of the Lord calls, "Hephzibah" and "Beulah", being delighted in by the Lord, and married to him; or rather the name of Christians, first given to the disciples of Christ at Antioch, and ever since continued, ( Acts 11:26 ) . End

MaxInDHouse
Do you see why they called us Christians
God foretold it in the old testament and new testaments confirmed it that God did not forget anything now Christian is the new name for any one who takes Jesus as his lord God and Savior if the person is a jew or Greek or gentile or any nation on earth we all bear Jesus anointed name Christ like which means Christian

Read Bible to see it Acts 11:26 where it was fulfilled

They lie to you that God Almighty forget to put it because you don't know Bible

MaxInDHouse:

You're worried since because i disagreed with you addressing me as your brother, but you won't dare worry if it's some useless and fruitless religionist.
MaxInDHouse I call even those who worship Satan my brother in the flesh according to Adam mode so they understand it meaning only you are rattled by it because you don't know Bible
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Now that Dtruthspeaker: truly believe that humans have the power to decide to make heaven on their own and that it is not God who decides that for us ..

Now he abused me and insult me when the Bible forbids that and says he who does that to his fellow man is in danger of going to hell.

When you say that I said, what I did not say, are you not a Liar?

If you have a very bad understanding and interpretation of statements, then you ought to learn to ask questions to obtain clarity rather than using your faulty understanding of a matter to input an interpretation that is likely to make you liable to be called a Liar.

My statements were very clear and you got it, which is why you had no further reasonable question to ask on the issue.

BUT FOR YOU TO NOW SAY THAT I SAID WHAT I NEVER SAID IS JUST PLAIN VEXATIOUS!

Bishopkingsley:

He is not even keeping this part of the law of God because truly he is not yet converted in his heart the holy spirit gives patience character and self control which he clearly doesn't show in his speech

when you are blinded by imprisoning yourself to ONLY a part of the Bible how can you see Laws like "Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm"

Have you not been harming me with your Lies?
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When you say that I said, what I did not say, are you not a Liar?

If you have a very bad understanding and interpretation of statements, then you ought to learn to ask questions to obtain clarity rather than using your faulty understanding of a matter to input an interpretation that is likely to make you liable to be called a Liar.

My statements were very clear and you got it, which is why you had no further reasonable question to ask on the issue.

BUT FOR YOU TO NOW SAY THAT I SAID WHAT I NEVER SAID IS JUST PLAIN VEXATIOUS!

when you are blinded by imprisoning yourself to ONLY a part of the Bible how can you see Laws like "Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm"

Have you not been harming me with your Lies?

God bless you... Bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy2020:
I strongly believe The Lord Jesus Christ proclaimed, “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand” (John 10:28–29b).

Salvation is God’s work, not ours (Titus 3:5), and it is His power that keeps us.
But I will like to know your views to see if what you say is in the Bible or from your own mind.

You have used the magic word of refusal which is "I strongly believe".

There is nothing I can do about your beliefs and I do not intend doing anything to it.

If it is ok for you to believe that a Prostitute whose prostitutiion is as recent as this morning is covered by Christ simply because she believed in Christ last week, there is nothing I can do about that.

The only thing I can do is to that whenever you say so, I would always come to tell you, YOU ARE WRONG!

Nancy2020:

But Kindly show me this place in Bible since you say ....... First, when you are born, your name is in the Book of Life.
Judgement is what Deletes (Strikes Out) your name from the Book of Life..... Show me where it is written in the Bible?

The Bible always says "I will blot out their names from the Book of Life."

It never says "I will put their names, in the Book of Life"

Deuteronomy 25:6
Verse Concepts
It shall be that the firstborn whom she bears

Deuteronomy 25:6, Deuteronomy 29:20

Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nancy2020(f): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

There is nothing I can do about your beliefs and I do not intend doing anything to it.

If it is ok for you to believe that a Prostitute whose prostitutiion is as recent as this morning is covered by Christ simply because she believed in Christ last week, there is nothing I can do about that.

The only thing I can do is to that whenever you say so, I would always come to tell you, YOU ARE WRONG!

The Bible always says "I will blot out their names from the Book of Life."

It never says "I will put their names, in the Book of Life"

Deuteronomy 25:6
Verse Concepts
It shall be that the firstborn whom she bears

Deuteronomy 25:6, Deuteronomy 29:20

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life
Yes, God has already written the names of those who will be saved into the Lamb’s Book of Life. These individuals will enter heaven. Listen to Revelation 21.

And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper . . . And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine upon it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb . . . and nothing unclean and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life. (NASB) Revelation 21:10-11, 23, 27

Earlier in Revelation we are told that names were written in the Book of Life before the foundation of the world – before the beginning of time.

And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. (NASB) Rev. 13:8

Those whose names are not written in the Book of Life will be sent to hell, and will then be thrown into the Lake of Fire.

And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (NASB) Revelation 20:15

Did not say if you sin I will blot out your name read it well... Revelation 3:5
5 He who wins the victory will be dressed in white clothes like them. I will not take away or blot out his name from the book of life. I will say that he belongs to me before my Father and before his angels.

In this verse Jesus extends three promises to every faithful and chosen believer which has been chosen before the foundation of the world this faithful believer at Sardis. First, He will grant Him white garments. Roman officials customarily wore white clothing at religious festivals as symbols of high honor. White clothing that is given to the faithful represents not only honor but also purity and righteousness. Isaiah wrote, "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD; my soul shall exult in my God, for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation; He has covered me with the robe of righteousness" (Isaiah 61:10).

Second, Jesus promises that He will not blot the faithful believer's name out of the book of life.

While some individuals think this statement implies that a believer may lose His salvation, it simply means the conqueror—the "overcomer"—can be secure knowing their name will never be erased. Every born-again person has eternal life that will be His divinely given possession forever (John 5:24; 6:35–37, 6:39; 10:28–29; Romans 8:1).

Third, Jesus assures the faithful believer that He will confess His name before His Father and the angels. In a public ceremony in heaven, Jesus will acknowledge that these overcoming, enduring, faithful "conquerors" belong to Him.

2 Timothy 2:19 ►
New Living Translation
But God’s truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: “The LORD knows those who are his,” and “All who belong to the LORD must turn away from evil.”

God knows those that are his own before you came to the world.. Now God adding... and “All who belong to the LORD must turn away from evil.”.... Is to show them what they must do as his people and that is the characteristics of his people.

You did not show me where sin or judgment blot out names in book of life and where God said he wrote every one's name in that book of life only to remove it as one sins and break the law of God.

When people read ROMANS 9:9-24
They become humble and they accept that it is God who shows love first for it is not our own making that we get anything done

That why I want to see your so called wisdom from that place God clearly show humanity how he decides things so that you can't boast in his presence that it is because you obey God word that why you made it.
Dtruthspeaker:

Bible said without Jesus we can not do anything.
That why I want to see that thing you can do by yourself without God because that is the main thing we are talking here.
Bible even shows that the so called strength you have is not your own so Dtruthspeaker tell me the things you can do by yourself.

You have two choice to make it either you preach the right thing in ROMANS 9:9-24

or you continue to preach to people that they are the once who have power over themselves
That God has no say in where you end up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Well it's obvious you will continue to irritate me so keep your brothers because you're never going to be my brother! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Read your Bible you will not

You say JW came 1931
While Jesus was speaking to Isreal so when did Jesus give JW this rules MaxInDHouse you don't know Bible no wonder you say anything to bring people to JW organization

I can bet you they told you you can lie to people so as to convince them to join your organization look at how you lie on every thing Jesus said and you expect to have eternal life Tha Jesus promised

You forget am a pastor and man of God

Now
Instead of disgracing yourself why don't you research on the meaning of that word beelzebub

Description beelzebub or Beelzebul is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon. The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. In theological sources, predominantly Christian, Beelzebub is another name for Satan... Jesus defines that name after they call that he uses it Jesus defines it as Satan too read the Bible

In Matthew 12, the Pharisees accuse Jesus of casting out demons by the power of "Beelzebub, the prince of demons." Read the full exchange here: "Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the man spoke and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, "Can this be the Son of David?" But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons." Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand. And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you." (Matthew 12:

They did not accused Jesus of casting out demons by the power of cult rather by the power of beelzebub (Satan)

So your definition of beelzebub is totally wrong because you don't know Bible

Let explain
Isaiah 65:15
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen for the Lord God shall slay them;
and call his servants by another name;

Isaiah 65:15 explanation below

And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen........

Execrable and abominable to them, as the name of a Jew is to this day, and in all places; for their unbelief and impenitence, for their perfidy and insincerity, for their tricking and covetousness, and other crimes they are addicted to; see from ( Jeremiah 24:9 ) :

for the Lord God shall slay them;.....

by the sword of the Romans, and by his judgments, which continue upon them; the Targum says, with the second death; and so Jarchi interprets it of eternal death, which is the just wages of sin:

and call his servants by another name;.....

a new name, as the Septuagint and Arabic versions; the name of the people of God, the Gentiles formerly were not called by; but now all that believe in Christ, whether Jews or Gentiles, are his people; the name of the sons of God, a name better than that of sons and daughters of the greatest potentate; the name which the mouth of the Lord calls, "Hephzibah" and "Beulah", being delighted in by the Lord, and married to him; or rather the name of Christians, first given to the disciples of Christ at Antioch, and ever since continued, ( Acts 11:26 ) . End

MaxInDHouse
Do you see why they called us Christians
God foretold it in the old testament and new testaments confirmed it that God did not forget anything now Christian is the new name for any one who takes Jesus as his lord God and Savior if the person is a jew or Greek or gentile or any nation on earth we all bear Jesus anointed name Christ like which means Christian

Read Bible to see it Acts 11:26 where it was fulfilled

They lie to you that God Almighty forget to put it because you don't know Bible

MaxInDHouse I call even those who worship Satan my brother in the flesh according to Adam mode so they understand it meaning only you are rattled by it because you don't know Bible
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well it's obvious you will continue to irritate me so keep your brothers because you're never going to be my brother! smiley

You can see how I break those lies from the way they lie to you people in your Bible study you can see that God did not forget the name and you can see that JW was never that name

That is the main thing I only want to show you so that you can keep all the lies they have been telling you in your heart

All the lies they told you about them been the true organization I will break all of them if you say it out here and I will open your eyes to see the truth

Even if you chose not to believe me the Bible will stand with me after all Jesus said only those who do God's will are his people yet you refuse to believe Jesus

Jesus now defines what God's will is because he knows JW and other people can lie about the definition

You see the definition and your eyes still refuses to believe only Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy2020:
...Earlier in Revelation we are told that names were written in the Book of Life before the foundation of the world – before the beginning of time.

For saying this, you already prove that I had said The Truth, so my work is done, for your question was not about the Lambs Book of Life.

Nancy2020:

Did not say if you sin I will blot out your name read it well... Revelation 3:5
5 He who wins the victory will be dressed in white clothes like them. I will not take away or blot out his name from the book of life. I will say that he belongs to me before my Father and before his angels.

Did you not see the word "He who wins" in your Bible and "he who overcometh" in mine?.

Can a prostitute who has prostituted even this morning be said to have overcome or won whoring ?

Nancy2020:

God knows those that are his own before you came to the world.. Now God adding... and “All who belong to the LORD must turn away from evil.”.... Is to show them what they must do as his people and that is the characteristics of his people.

So is it the Character of God's people to go awhoring, stealing, coveting, Lying, cheating, dealing fraudulently etc?
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nancy2020(f): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

For saying this, you already prove that I had said The Truth, so my work is done, for your question was not about the Lambs Book of Life.

Did you not see the word "He who wins" in your Bible and "he who overcometh" in mine?.

Can a prostitute who has prostituted even this morning be said to have overcome or won whoring ?

So is it the Character of God's people to go awhoring, stealing, coveting, Lying, cheating, dealing fraudulently etc?
am waiting for you to explain
ROMANS 9:9-24
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Shadeyinka have you seen what we once argued about that false grace teachers have taught prostitites and liars that they are saved and can continue in their sins as long as they believe?

Now you are not here to tell them what you always told me
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy2020:
am waiting for you to explain

Sis, I like to stick to the issue at hand and I only travelled a little further just to show you that you are wrong.

So this is a further trip I do not want to embark upon.

You have already believed what you want to believe as is in your power.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself, i'm not your brother and i'll never be a brother to a LIAR like you! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

You can see how I break those lies from the way they lie to you people in your Bible study you can see that God did not forget the name and you can see that JW was never that name

That is the main thing I only want to show you so that you can keep all the lies they have been telling you in your heart

All the lies they told you about them been the true organization I will break all of them if you say it out here and I will open your eyes to see the truth

Even if you chose not to believe me the Bible will stand with me after all Jesus said only those who do God's will are his people yet you refuse to believe Jesus

Jesus now defines what God's will is because he knows JW and other people can lie about the definition

You see the definition and your eyes still refuses to believe only Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nancy2020(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Sis, I like to stick to the issue at hand and I only travelled a little further just to show you that you are wrong.

So this is a further trip I do not want to embark upon.

You have already believed what you want to believe as is in your power.
God knows I can never tell people to continue in sin so that grace will abound we are preaching God word he gives ability to live right once you understand this then you put your faith in him and draw strength from God

why are you running from that place. I thought you were the one who holds the revelation.
Are you afraid of

The only reason why you don't know this principles is because you never read that Romans part before now try to read it in simple English Bible like living translation or icb Bible to see what God is saying there.
You are free to run away because God shows his power in that verse God was so hard and direct there that only a fool read it and still boast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Keep deceiving yourself, i'm not your brother and i'll never be a brother to a LIAR like you! smiley

To be one's brother is not a forced thing
I accept you as my niebohour so no need to cry MaxInDHouse

I hope you can now tell me what is God's will that Jesus was talking about
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy2020:
God knows I can never tell people to continue in sin so that grace will abound we are preaching God word he gives ability to live right once you understand this then you put your faith in him and draw strength from God

why are you running from that place. I thought you were the one who holds the revelation.
Are you afraid of

The only reason why you don't know this principles is because you never read that Romans part before now try to read it in simple English Bible like living translation or icb Bible to see what God is saying there.
You are free to run away because God shows his power in that verse God was so hard and direct there that only a fool read it and still boast.

It is unfair and unjust to goad me because I refuse to have unprofitable unending arguments with you.

You have already posited that you would never listen to all I have said, so there is no point in my continuing to say more.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nancy2020(f): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is unfair and unjust to goad me because I refuse to have unprofitable unending arguments with you.

You have already posited that you would never listen to all I have said, so there is no point in my continuing to say more.
I have heard you.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy2020:

Are you afraid of

You are on point
The Scriptures speaks for it self
When law preachers and romans 9:9-24
Meet they always tend to become confused

I have not meet one law preacher who can
Twist that verse because after all said and done God holds the keys to all creatures
The funny thing in life is even the devil in his disobedience is still under God's will

Is that not to show the universe how awesome this God is
Ask them next time if they think God was surprised and shocked that Adam fell to Satan deception
To see what they would say
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nancy2020:

Are you afraid of

You are on point

Twist that verse because after all said and done God holds the keys to all creatures
The funny thing in life is even the devil in his disobedience is still under God's will

Ask them next time if they think God was surprised and shocked that Adam fell to Satan deception

Do you remember the young rich fool man who meet Jesus and was making mouth that he had kept all the laws of God

Asking Jesus what more do I need in order words he was saying to Jesus I don't need you I have kept everything in the Bible

What did Jesus do Jesus test him on just one commandment which is love no other God besides me which is don't love money ahead of me

Jesus said sell all you have and follow me
The rich guy became sorrowful because money was his God and not God

So all the making mouth and things he said was a lie he wasn't keeping all the commandment of God
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Nancy2020(f): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are on point

Do you remember the young rich fool man who meet Jesus and was making mouth that he had kept all the laws of God

Asking Jesus what more do I need in order words he was saying to Jesus I don't need you I have kept everything in the Bible

What did Jesus do Jesus test him on just one commandment which is love no other God besides me which is don't love money ahead of me

Jesus said sell all you have and follow me
The rich guy became sorrowful because money was his God and not God

So all the making mouth and things he said was a lie he wasn't keeping all the commandment of God
they can't understand grace that is where the problem is.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:33am On Oct 02, 2021
The truth is that you want to be the one who will decide your own fate and you don't want God to be the one to decide it for you you actually want to be your own God
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Who decided what Jesus would do on earth was it Jesus or was it God?

If the answer is God

Then what makes you think you can decide your own fate
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Who decided what Jesus would do on earth was it Jesus or was it God?
If the answer is God
Then what makes you think you can decide your own fate

The truth is that all those who are saved according to God's will are saved forever!

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that those who are truly saved are saved for good because God searched their hearts before anointing them with His holy spirit.
That's why a JW will never interfere in this type of topic because the bone of contention is not about "once saved" rather it's the meaning of being saved!
But since you people aren't worshiping our own God then there's no need interfering in your arguments about your own God! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jihad - Is It Only For Defence? / Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? / How Will You Thank God This Year 2024?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.