Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity (4225 Views)

When Pastors/Christians Are Not Saved, Then Sinners/Atheists Get More Confused / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:18am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that all those who are saved according to God's will are saved forever!

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that those who are truly saved are saved for good because God searched their hearts before anointing them with His holy spirit.
That's why a JW will never interfere in this type of topic because the bone of contention is not about "once saved" rather it's the meaning of being saved!
But since you people aren't worshiping our own God then there's no need interfering in your arguments about your own God! smiley

MaxInDHouse there is a great freedom in those who believe in the Father the Son the Holy Spirit

We have liberty it in the Bible that is why some can believe once saved not forever saved

Other can believe once saved forever saved

This liberty we have in under Jesus

Any one you believe under this two if you check Bible you will see scriptures that will back up the Two of them that why the word of God is sharp like two edge sword

Two because you don't take one side and leave the other that why there is freedom believe the one you want but note the foundation is

Trinity
The Father the Son the Holy Spirit
Once you live this foundation you become those who worship the devil that is what Bible is showing every where

Bible say don't use the liberty to do sin that is what Bible says
The one you believe among the two won't change anything or lead you to hell because actually both are in the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Jesus said two things that are so deep

John 6:38-40
38 I came down from heaven to do what God wants me to do. I did not come to do what I want to do. 39 I must not lose even one of those that God has given me, but I must raise them up on the last day. This is what the One who sent me wants me to do. 40 Everyone who sees the Son and believes in him has eternal life. I will raise him up on the last day. This is what my Father wants.”

Note it
Jesus said
( I did not come to do what I want to do.)
For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me

Next Jesus explains his own will

John 4:34 ►
“My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Which means Jesus was saying
My own will which Is my food is actually to do
God's own will
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Nevermind continue with your fellow believers after all you people believe you're saved so keep your faith to yourselves! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse there is a great freedom in those who believe in the Father the Son the Holy Spirit

We have liberty it in the Bible that is why some can believe once saved not forever saved

Other can believe once saved forever saved

This liberty we have in under Jesus

Any one you believe under this two if you check Bible you will see scriptures that will back up the Two of them that why the word of God is sharp like two edge sword

Two because you don't take one side and leave the other that why there is freedom believe the one you want but note the foundation is

Trinity
The Father the Son the Holy Spirit
Once you live this foundation you become those who worship the devil that is what Bible is showing every where

Bible say don't use the liberty to do sin that is what Bible says
The one you believe among the two won't change anything or lead you to hell because actually both are in the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Nevermind continue with your fellow believers after all you people believe you're saved so keep your faith to yourselves! smiley

Believing in Jesus and confessing Jesus is what get you saved but those GB won't tell you because they don't believe in the Bible

You can see Apostles of Jesus was converting any one who come to Jesus or to them to hear the word of God

But your GB lie to you people that you can't be born again

Something Jesus explained that any one born of water and spirit can become
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Shadeyinka have you seen what we once argued about that false grace teachers have taught prostitites and liars that they are saved and can continue in their sins as long as they believe?

Now you are not here to tell them what you always told me
There are two extreme positions
Position 1. You are saved by Grace AND this grace give you license to sin
Position 2. Even though you are saved by Grace, it is not sufficient for salvation AND it requires our righteousness and works for it for it to work.

The proper position of the two schools of presentation is

Position 1 You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood TRANSFORM a sinner into into a person with a NEW nature that hates sin and naturally does good works
Position 2. You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood the EVIDENCE is a person that hates sin and naturally does good works

I don't know if there is any argument against these two positions
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2021
With the underlined it's clear you and your fellow Churchgoers can never agree on terms and conditions of worship.
So continue with your fellow Churchgoers! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Believing in Jesus and confessing Jesus is what get you saved but those GB won't tell you because they don't believe in the Bible
You can see Apostles of Jesus was converting any one who come to Jesus or to them to hear the word of God
But your GB lie to you people that you can't be born again
Something Jesus explained that any one born of water and spirit can become
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Position 2. Even though you are saved by Grace, it is not sufficient for salvation AND it requires our righteousness and works for it for it to work.

Position 1 You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood TRANSFORM a sinner into into a person with a NEW nature that hates sin and naturally does good works
Position 2. You are saved by Grace and Christ's atoning blood the EVIDENCE is a person that hates sin and naturally does good works

I don't know if there is any argument against these two positions

You said Bible truth but now the question is

When God chose you and saves you are you saved forever or not?

That is the main thing that those who don't know how powerful God is question.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
With the underlined it's clear you and your fellow Churchgoers can never agree on terms and conditions of worship.
So continue with your fellow Churchgoers! smiley

MaxInDHouse that thing you underline show me any Trinitarian who does not believe in it

Even that Dtruthspeaker:
Believe in that underline statement his only doubts is if they are forever saved so don't mix it up
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Well that's not what being saved means, that's why you're all confused arguing over the matter! smiley
We know what it means so you can't see JWs argue over it! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse that thing you underline show me any Trinitarian who does not believe in it
Even that Dtruthspeaker:
Believe in that underline statement his only doubts is if they are forever saved so don't mix it up
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well that's not what being saved means, that's why you're all confused arguing over the matter! smiley
We know what it means so you can't see JWs argue over it! smiley

But you already said that my theology on once saved is forever saved or correct so why are you acting like I did not get it correctly

Besides I don't need your validation to prove that I know tb scriptures or God

You know am grounded on the word of God
Now if the definition of saved is not in the Bible and how to be saved is not in the Bible that is when I will believe your GB lies or beg them to teach me but thank God God put it in the Bible and many people are saved by just following the Bible principles only

But you don't know it is the Bible that is why you are not born again because they lied to you that the process God used to save some one is not in the Bible that it is only your GB that have the key of life as if they are God

Wake up MaxInDHouse and believe only the Bible and no one else then you will break free from their bondage
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You said Bible truth but now the question is

When God chose you and saves you are you saved forever or not?

That is the main thing that those who don't know how powerful God is question.
The answer is too Simple:
Can God make a mistake?

God cannot make a mistake. The problem is a person who assumes that he is saved because he said the sinner's prayer after an alter call BUT who didn't become a new creature in Christ.

We know that we are not saved by Prayers but by Grace through FAITH.

There are many reasons why a person will say the sinner's prayer BUT because of his wrong reasons, he lacks the necessary faith for salvation. Such people will claim to be saved (and it may be difficult to fault their salvation testimony). However, because they were never saved in the first place, they dress like the saved, speak like the saved, act like the saved but are NOT a new creature.
These are the kind of people who live in SIN and expect GRACE to abound.
They are the people who justify their INIQUITY and UNRIGHTEOUSNESS in the name of Gods perpetual Grace

Summary:
No one can add to the finished work of Christ as per our salvation.
If a person is saved indeed, it will reflect in his NEW nature that detest and hate sin
Our salvation had been perfected even before the foundation of the World
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2021
It's not your theology but what the Bible teach, the problem with all of you is that you don't know the full meaning of "being saved" that's why you're all contradicting yourselves! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

But you already said that my theology on once saved is forever saved or correct so why are you acting like I did not get it correctly

Besides I don't need your validation to prove that I know tb scriptures or God

You know am grounded on the word of God
Now if the definition of saved is not in the Bible and how to be saved is not in the Bible that is when I will believe your GB lies or beg them to teach me but thank God God put it in the Bible and many people are saved by just following the Bible principles only

But you don't know it is the Bible that is why you are not born again because they lied to you that the process God used to save some one is not in the Bible that it is only your GB that have the key of life as if they are God

Wake up MaxInDHouse and believe only the Bible and no one else then you will break free from their bondage
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

The answer is too Simple:
Can God make a mistake?

God cannot make a mistake. The problem is a person who assumes that he is saved because he said the sinner's prayer after an alter call BUT who didn't become a new creature in Christ.

We know that we are not saved by Prayers but by Grace through FAITH.

There are many reasons why a person will say the sinner's prayer BUT because of his wrong reasons, he lacks the necessary faith for salvation. Such people will claim to be saved (and it may be difficult to fault their salvation testimony). However, because they were never saved in the first place, they dress like the saved, speak like the saved, act like the saved but are NOT a new creature.
These are the kind of people who live in SIN and expect GRACE to abound.
They are the people who justify their INIQUITY and UNRIGHTEOUSNESS in the name of Gods perpetual Grace

Summary:
No one can add to the finished work of Christ as per our salvation.
If a person is saved indeed, it will reflect in his NEW nature that detest and hate sin
Our salvation had been perfected even before the foundation of the World

Your quote
The problem is a person who assumes that he is saved because he said the sinner's prayer after an alter call BUT who didn't become a new creature in Christ.

Answer
I understand where you are heading but we are not talking about this set of people above
Rather we are only talking about those who God has saved because only God knows those that are his

Any one can say they are saved but the signs of been saved is a personal thing only you and God know if you are saved

So the question is only about those who are saved truly and those who God knows they are saved Will they remain saved forever?

I have stated the answer to it and those who refuse to hear it refuse to acknowledge who God is truly is

All knowing God
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's not your theology but what the Bible teach, the problem with all of you is that you don't know the full meaning of "being saved" that's why you're all contradicting yourselves! smiley

Like I told you you swallowed your GB useless theology that you are not saved
I told you the signs Jesus said those who are saved will have besides I have told you that all those signs work in my life

I don't even think that part is in your Bible

Mark 16
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

You MaxInDHouse can be saved and God will show you the signs too that you are saved but only after you believe the right thing because only God can draw you to himself
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2021
You swallowed your TRINITY dogheads worthless doctrines but let's see whose teachings will yield positivity in the midst of adherents! Matthew 7:16-18

Bishopkingsley:

Like I told you you swallowed your GB useless theology that you are not saved
I told you the signs Jesus said those who are saved will have besides I have told you that all those signs work in my life
I don't even think that part is in your Bible
Mark 16
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You swallowed your TRINITY dogheads worthless doctrines but let's see whose teachings will yield positivity in the midst of adherents! Matthew 7:16-18

MaxInDHouse no it not a competition

Now I did not swallow it I searched the scriptures and saw it for myself

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Yet I did not understand it until
God used a man of God to explain it so
If trinity definition is not in the Bible I vow I will never believe it or preach it

All you need is to ask who you are and how did God create you

You can see from Bible man is made up of

Body
Soul
Spirit

This will teach you God is equally one being in three dimensions too

Because as he is so are we
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2021
You and this your worthless teachings that can not unite you people! cheesy
Well Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-18} let everyone see how effective this teaching is in your midst! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse no it not a competition
Now I did not swallow it I searched the scriptures and saw it for myself
Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Yet I did not understand it until
God used a man of God to explain it so
If trinity definition is not in the Bible I vow I will never believe it or preach it
All you need is to ask who you are and how did God create you
You can see from Bible man is made up of
Body
Soul
Spirit
This will teach you God is equally one being in three dimensions too
Because as he is so are we
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by shadeyinka(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your quote
The problem is a person who assumes that he is saved because he said the sinner's prayer after an alter call BUT who didn't become a new creature in Christ.

Answer
I understand where you are heading but we are not talking about this set of people above
Rather we are only talking about those who God has saved because only God knows those that are his

Any one can say they are saved but the signs of been saved is a personal thing only you and God know if you are saved

So the question is only about those who are saved truly and those who God knows they are saved Will they remain saved forever?

I have stated the answer to it and those who refuse to hear it refuse to acknowledge who God is truly is

All knowing God
If a person is TRUELY saved, then he is eternally saved. This is the full truth

However, there exist some people in the church who misinterpret this to mean that because they have said the sinner's prayer, they have license to wallow in their sins.

My submission is that these ones were NEVER saved in the first place.

Unfortunately, the reality is that these kind of people are MANY in our churches.

Those who preach "Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord" have interacted with many "Unholy Grace Preachers" hence their stance.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You and this your worthless teachings that can not unite you people! cheesy
Well Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-18} let everyone see how effective this teaching is in your midst! cheesy

Matthew 7:16 ►
By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

New Living Translation
You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

Let see what Jesus was saying
16 You will know these people because of the things they do.

Jesus said many things on earth but on this side he said
By their fruits you shall know them......
What are the fruit the fruit are actually many

Because Jesus said many things on earth that we should follow
Let summarize them

Matthew 7:
24 “Everyone who hears these things I say and obeys them is like a wise man.

So in that same place Jesus said any one who hears the things I say

Not the things pope say or Bishop say or GB say

Rather the things I say and obey them that man is a wise man

So ask your self are you obeying what Jesus say or what pope say or what Bishop say or what GB says
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

If a person is TRUELY saved, then he is eternally saved. This is the full truth

However, there exist some people in the church who misinterpret this to mean that because they have said the sinner's prayer, they have license to wallow in their sins.

My submission is that these ones were NEVER saved in the first place.

Unfortunately, the reality is that these kind of people are MANY in our churches.

Those who preach "Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord" have interacted with many "Unholy Grace Preachers" hence their stance.

My brother

shadeyinka:

Am not taking about this kind of people so that is actually a different topic all together

Am only talking about those who are truly saved am not talking about those out side the kingdom of God

My only concern is about those who are saved
I can't judge those who claim it or know the number of people who are saved or who are not saved

Only God knows that

But we can include it in this topic if you want

so if you want to talk about those who only think by saying the sinners prayer that they can continue in sin have you ever seen a real man of God permit such doctrine

Have you ever seen anyone saying continue to sin so that grace will Increase even those who you are talking about still knows sin is wrong now ability to stop sin is there problem

Note who has this ability he is called the

HOLY SPIRIT

His name alone speaks for itself
He alone has the power to kill the desire for sin the appetite for sin

He alone gives the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2021
There is a King (Jesus Christ) a group (JWs) say they're his subjects. They are proving this by their orderliness and organized manner in all their activities. Though like their King the world at large hated the and say evil things about them {Matthew 10:22-25} but "BY THEIR FRUIT" they showed the whole world that they are ONE in everything they do! John 17:22.

There are people around the world with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines also claiming they are subjects of this same King but there is nothing to prove it because they are SCATTERED in their line of thought! Luke 11:23

So Kingsley pick one out of the two then go out there and convince people that you know Jesus as King! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Matthew 7:16 ►
By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
New Living Translation
You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
Let see what Jesus was saying
16 You will know these people because of the things they do.
Jesus said many things on earth but on this side he said
By their fruits you shall know them......
What are the fruit the fruit are actually many
Because Jesus said many things on earth that we should follow
Let summarize them
Matthew 7:
So in that same place Jesus said any one who hears the things I say
Not the things pope say or Bishop say or GB say
Rather the things I say and obey them that man is a wise man
So ask your self are you obeying what Jesus say or what pope say or what Bishop say or what GB says
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Yes these are the only available options but do you not see my contention with BishopKingsley and Nancy2020 that they are upholding OPTION 1, Even Though They Do Not Expressly Say That Sin Is Permitted?

WHEREAS, I AM SAYING SIN IS EXPRESSLY AND ALWAYS PROHIBITED IN LINE WITH YOUR OPTION 2.

shadeyinka:

This is a Perfect and Accurate Presentation of The Truth of God which I Uphold, Affirm and Defend.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is a King (Jesus Christ) a group (JWs) say they're his subjects. They are proving this by their orderliness and organized manner in all their activities. Though like their King the world at large hated the and say evil things about them {Matthew 10:22-25} but "BY THEIR FRUIT" they showed the whole world that they are ONE in everything they do! John 17:22.

There are people around the world with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines also claiming they are subjects of this same King but there is nothing to prove it because they are SCATTERED in their line of thought! Luke 11:23

So Kingsley pick one out of the two then go out there and convince people that you know Jesus as King! smiley

MaxInDHouse I have told you Trinitarian population is almost three billion people on earth

The only difference now is levels of faith

So I don't need to convince you

Matthew 7:

Are you following what only Jesus said or what pope say or what Bishop say or what GB

Because the next thing that will come from your mouth is that the GB told me that only them have access to Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes these are the only available options but do you not see my contention with BishopKingsley and Nancy2020 that they are upholding OPTION 1, Even Though They Do Not Expressly Say That Sin Is Permitted?

WHEREAS, I AM SAYING SIN IS EXPRESSLY AND ALWAYS PROHIBITED IN LINE WITH YOUR OPTION 2.

This is a Perfect and Accurate Presentation of The Truth of God which I Uphold, Affirm and Defend.

No one is permitting sin try to say the truth

If you assume that we are then you made a mistake why don't you trick me and ask me Bishopkingsley do you agree this principle work with those who live in sin

Rather you just jump in and began to abuse me and insult me

What I said is God saves people not because of the good or bad things they do but out of mercy and whom ever God washed is washed

Dtruthspeaker
Am still waiting for your apology if truly you know that you made a big mistake

So you think we that have tested the power of God we that speak in tongues washed by the blood of God will include sin in the things of God

Don't you know sin and God is at war the two don't mix

You obviously need the testimony of shadeyinka: on this topic but I don't because Romans 9:9-24
testimony is enough for me

If your mindset is still thinking about sin then know that some people have passed that stage
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

so if you want to talk about those who only think by saying the sinners prayer that they can continue in sin have you ever seen a real man of God permit such doctrine

Have you ever seen anyone saying continue to sin so that grace will Increase

Does a thief ever tell people "I am going to steal?" Or do people OPENLY SAY that "I am going to sleep with that woman's husband or that man's wife?"

They Almost Never Say It, BUT THEY SURELY DO IT!

AND WHAT DID GOD SAY HE SHALL JUDGE AGAIN?

ANSWER= THEIR DOINGS AKA DEEDS! (And their sayings too and Lawyers will tell you "and their non-sayings too".

Bishopkingsley:

..even those who you are talking about still knows sin is wrong now ability to stop sin is there problem

See the bold Shadeyinka, is this not the OPENING TO THE PERMISSION AND ACCEPTANCE AND ALLOWANCE OF SINS.

IS HE NOT CLEARLY SAYING

"I KNOW IT IS WRONG TO SIN BUT I CAN NOT STOP IT, SO THEREFORE, I KEEP ON SINNING".

Seeing this, how would a person who thinks this way, NOT FABRICATE a carpet which he can use to sweep his evilnesses and sins under it, then later get up from it andd tell the world that he is clean because he has swept his sons under the carpet?
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Your god is worthless if there's nothing to prove it's presence in your midst!
Jesus said where two or three people are gathered together he will be there {Matthew 18:20} you people are gathered here now on this thread let's see the proof that the Prince of Peace is with you people!

He will settle the differences in the midst of his followers {Isaiah 9:7} well if Jehovah's Witnesses are here now you will all notice the oneness in their thoughts {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} but that's not the case with you people, you're just many like the contemporaries of Noah but nothing is evident in your midst that you people believe in a God! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse I have told you Trinitarian population is almost three billion people on earth The only difference now is levels of faith
So I don't need to convince you
Matthew 7:
Are you following what only Jesus said or what pope say or what Bishop say or what GB
Because the next thing that will come from your mouth is that the GB told me that only them have access to Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Does a thief ever tell people "I am going to steal?" Or do people OPENLY SAY that "I am going to sleep with that woman's husband or that man's wife?"

They Almost Never Say It, BUT THEY SURELY DO IT!

AND WHAT DID GOD SAY HE SHALL JUDGE AGAIN?

ANSWER= THEIR DOINGS AKA DEEDS! (And their sayings too and Lawyers will tell you "and their non-sayings too".

See the bold Shadeyinka, is this not the OPENING TO THE PERMISSION AND ACCEPTANCE AND ALLOWANCE OF SINS.

IS HE NOT CLEARLY SAYING

"I KNOW IT IS WRONG TO SIN BUT I CAN NOT STOP IT, SO THEREFORE, I KEEP ON SINNING".

Seeing this, how would a person who thinks this way, NOT FABRICATE a carpet which he can use to sweep his evilnesses and sins under it, then later get up from it andd tell the world that he is clean because he has swept his sons under the carpet?

God bless I can see you are not ready to respect me

May God richly guide you bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your god is worthless if there's nothing to prove it's presence in your midst!
Jesus said where two or three people are gathered together he will be there {Matthew 18:20} you people are gathered here now on this thread let's see the proof that the Prince of Peace is with you people!

He will settle the differences in the midst of his followers {Isaiah 9:7} well if Jehovah's Witnesses are here now you will all notice the oneness in their thoughts {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} but that's not the case with you people, you're just many like the contemporaries of Noah but nothing is evident in your midst that you people believe in a God! smiley

MaxInDHouse I thought I have told you about the power of God in our gathering and you said you don't have such power in your own gathering so why are you now

Claiming to have something that don't believe in
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2021
YAM PEPPER SCATTER SCATTER
IṢU ATA YÁN-HAN YÀN-HAN

Luke 11:23 cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

God bless I can see you are not ready to respect me May God richly guide you bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
YAM PEPPER SCATTER SCATTER
IṢU ATA YÁN-HAN YÀN-HAN

Luke 11:23 cheesy

You should not rejoice when someone is falsely accused I thought they teach you all this things in JW
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Dtruthspeaker: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God bless I can see you are not ready to respect me

May God richly guide you bye

This is me respecting you the least that is due to you. You ought to see what say to satanist and Ant-God (Atheists).

You can not get any greater respect from me when you do not expressly and directly condemn, wickedness, whoring, Lying, Stealing, deceitfulness, covetousness, prostituting etc and every evil condemned by God.
Re: ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This is me respecting you the least that is due to you. You ought to see what say to satanist and Ant-God (Atheists).

You can not get any greater respect from me when you do not expressly and directly condemn, wickedness, whoring, Lying, Stealing, deceitfulness, covetousness, prostituting etc and every evil condemned by God.

Bye may you have peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn / PHOTO: Christian Pope With Vodun Chief Priest / Justified—by Faith Or Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.