Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition (21067 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Drlumi: 2:40am On May 08, 2011
canadaik:

well, it's a two way situation in my thinking, pst. bakare wants the best for his country but maybe in his passion for that goal, he pursued it wrongly, wisdom and balance was lacking there,
embarassed

Hmm. I disagree.

He didn't become VP. Does that mean he failed or pursued his goal wrongly? Absolutely not. Let's put ourselves in his shoes to understand a bit of the intricacies:

You are running for VP against a party like the PDP. PDP is the incumbent president's party and therefore controls a major chunk of the media (whether directly or indirectly). PDP is also renowned for it's unexplainable wealth. They can out-give and out-campaign anybody (and all we would notice is the reduction in our foreign reserves grin ) Besides, they also have rigging as a trademark.

You want to change the system. Among all the candidates, the only person you feel has a shot at winning is a Moslem. You know that Moslem to be a man of integrity. Although, you have prophesied that this man is not a part of the new Nigeria, it is not because you think he is a fraudstar like the others. So it stands to reason that this guy might be the fore-runner to the actual person that would bring change into Nigeria (because humanly speaking, the PDP doesn't look like that change). Even in the scriptures, a man of the old (John) had to usher in the new (Jesus). King Saul was never God's chosen one, but he had to user in David. In fact, God made sure that David worked with him as oppressive as that regime was to David.

But back to the story. How do you win an election IN NIGERIA without the advantage of looted funds? They had to resort to strategy! Buhari was a name that would sell to the average Hausa. If they could sell that brand well enough, they would get a few people in the SW (enough to meet with the requirements for winning or having a run-off).

There was one small problem, however. How would they solve the problem of rigging? They had to make the opposition realize that no one would stand up for rigging this time. Perhaps in retrospect, they were over-dramatic about it. But if you consider what elections have been in Nigeria, you probably would have done some protesting yourself had it happened again. It didn't help matters that Wikileaks brough Mr Dimeji Bankole's statements to light (saying that he had proof that Yar Adua rigged the elections at the Supreme Court- inferring that Buhari was cheated by the process in the name of encouraging "law and order"wink.

Now, we had the elections. I won't go into the argument of whether it was free and fair. I believe that it was a big improvement and even if it had been perfect, Jonathan would most likely have won. But then, a major force of the North was the Almajiri's. People who are bred to be robots, to think like animals by the society. People who live under unhygenic conditions, suffer malnutrition, have almost zero education and are zombies (I honestly don't mean to be insultive to Hausas). How do you explain to them that peace is the way out when everything they've been exposed to in their lives teaches them about violence?

I am not trying to exonerate BB or CPC. I believe that they did not try hard enough to stop the violence on time. But I also know that most of the rubbish people are saying is hypocritical. The violence was a ticking time bomb. If we must apportion the blame, then we shuld start from the very people who have misused power and made the Almajiris into who they are today. Then next, we should blame the people who turned the Nigerian Police into a den of thieves (do you know that very few people would have died had the police been efficient?). We should even blame the Chief Security Officers of those States and the CSO of the nation because if they claim that violence had been incited before the elections, then they were in position to stop it before it got so bad.

My point again is that if you really look at the situation, Bakare didn't have many choices. He did what he had to do. I don't like the last part of the story, but I would rather have him than most other Nigerians- Pastors included.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by ahidjo: 3:33am On May 08, 2011
Drlumi:

I agree with you.

All those people who are posting rubbish here on Nairaland: where were they when Bakare was marching to free Nigerians from the bondage of the Turai Yaradua? At that time, he was the hero because it looked like what they wanted. It hasn't occurred to most people that while Bakare took a practical step then, many other pastors were "praying".

When Bakare stood up to people like Abacha and Obasanjo, where were they? When his life was in danger, where were all these people?

At least, Bakare has proven that he loves his country. I can't say the same for the people who sit in the comfort of their homes and post insults.

It is not a crime to try something and fail. In fact, the person who tried it unsuccessfully is better off than the one who did nothing.

So, you can sit in your house and turn your laptop into an insult machine. It wouldn't be odd, anyway. Even Jesus rode into the city as a hero. The very next day, the crowd that cheered him was asking for his head. It was then they now remembered that he had said before that he would pull down the temple. . .

The moral of the story is: IF YOU'VE NOT SUCCEEDED WHERE A PERSON HAS FAILED, YOU HAVE NOT EARNED THE RIGHT TO TALK. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS OR HIS PASSION, SHUT UP!
You are preaching to the choir here. Nigerians, with this election have proved to be the most ignorant and foolish people on earth. Instead of attacking those that have been misruling them for 12 years, they are busy castigating a man who has not held any political position in the country. All he has done is to seek for good governance in Nigeria. Most Nigerians truly deserve to be in hell
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by jaephoenix(m): 5:49am On May 08, 2011
@drlumi
So '', bb had 2 do what he did''?he had 2 follow 'the old'?he had 2 run with a known islamic fundamentalist who said muslims should vote for muslims, ?he had 2 keep quiet while innocent people r slaughtered? And 2 add 2 that a self acclaimed 'man of God'?
I now believe Nigerians r truly daft.Am ashamed 2 b one
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by texazzpete(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2011
jaephoenix:

@drlumi
So '', bb had 2 do what he did''?he had 2 follow 'the old'?he had 2 run with a known islamic fundamentalist who said muslims should vote for muslims, ?he had 2 keep quiet while innocent people r slaughtered? And 2 add 2 that a self acclaimed 'man of God'?

What was he supposed to say? Is he the President of Nigeria?

You say Nigerians are daft. Yet you voted for a President who kept quiet when 300 people were killed in Jos in january this year, who said nothing when even more were butchered in late 2010. You voted for a man who was quick to exonerate his tribe from the October 1st bombing even when all preliminary evidence pointed to MEND.

Even when several Governments confirmed that the Nigerian govt had been pre-warned about the Oct 1st bombing, you still voted for your man even when he failed to prevent it or act decisively on the information.
yes, millions of Nigerians are daft and you are a shining example of the worst of them all.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by reindeer: 6:39am On May 08, 2011
texazzpete:

What was he supposed to say? Is he the President of Nigeria?

You say Nigerians are daft. Yet you voted for a President who kept quiet when 300 people were killed in Jos in january this year, who said nothing when even more were butchered in late 2010. You voted for a man who was quick to exonerate his tribe from the October 1st bombing even when all preliminary evidence pointed to MEND.

Even when several Governments confirmed that the Nigerian govt had been pre-warned about the Oct 1st bombing, you still voted for your man even when he failed to prevent it or act decisively on the information.
yes, millions of Nigerians are daft and you are a shining example of the worst of them all.

Not just that, he exonerated them even after MEND had claimed responsibility. For most Nigerians, ethnicity comes first, then reason and logic can follow,if at all. They do exactly the same thing they accuse Buhari of. One thing is sure, hypocrisy always comes back to haunt, it is just a matter of time.
I will choose a million Bakares before considering one docile GEJ.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 6:56am On May 08, 2011
This just comfirmed that ignorance is the major problem in Nigeria.

How do you approach a person doing wrong?
1. Allow him to continue and take the consequencies as fate

2. Pray and fast so that evil doer should be forced to changed by 'supernatural power'

3. Take course of actions or use physical
means were possible

Bakare is by far more honest than GEJ and any politician in Nigeria. Was it not thesame Jonathan that bribe them with 50 thousand dollars?

He was proactive even when other so called MOG's were busy praying for thieves, collecting tithes from corrupt riden politicians and scamming the hell out of their congregation via doctrine manipulations.

He fought to free GEJ from the cabals tormenting him during Yar adua's saga.

Bakare will never import trash can from UK and spend billions in celebrating 50 anniversary.

Plenty of your type easily derive thier conclusion from hear say rumour.

jaephoenix:

@drlumi
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by hercules07: 8:38am On May 08, 2011
Texas help me tell them o, dem nefa see anything, lets wait for the cabinet, that is when Nigerians will see the extent of their foolishness in voting the same set of people. Bakare is far far far better than all those tithe collecting, jet riding, money hungry men of God we have in the society, the man dies in him who in the face of tyranny keeps silent.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by bossinie: 12:00pm On May 08, 2011
@Rhino.5dm Ignorance is no excuse that you have the privilege to open your God given mouth to insult openly chosen & proven servants of God for flimsy reasons,i advice you as a matter of urgency to retract that statement of yours with immediate effect tendering an unreserved open apology for your unguarded utterances on this same platform within the next 24hours.Otherwise i will speak into your destiny and i assure you that no 'devil' will be able to reverse it,i know you will be stubborn and still rant but you will only get a 24hours grace and nothing more.U have 4hrs 30mins remaining!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by juliebest(f): 12:04pm On May 08, 2011
All in all Bakare is directly or indirectly involved in the deaths of those inocent corpers and others.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 12:20pm On May 08, 2011
bossinie:

@Rhino.5dm  Ignorance is no excuse that you have the privilege to open your God given mouth to insult openly chosen & proven servants of God for flimsy reasons,i advice you as a matter of urgency to retract that statement of yours with immediate effect tendering an unreserved open apology for your unguarded utterances on this same platform within the next 24hours.Otherwise i will speak into your destiny and i assure you that no 'devil' will be able to reverse it,i know you will be stubborn and still rant but you will only get a 24hours grace and nothing more.U have 4hrs 30mins remaining!

KEEP THAT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SHUT!!!, are you more human than him? are you more qualified to speak to God than him? what makes you more qualified to seek God's face than him? HYPOCRITE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, your likes are the ones rotting in hell right now!!!

^^^^

You're also indirectly involved in the deaths of those innocent corpers and others for not speaking out against rigging, evils and oppression.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by coolsegun(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2011
Hey pple,
Let us guide our mouth. Bible says judge not so that you may not be judged.
Also touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Saying all sort of things about men of God is dangerous.
Pls it's better to remain silence.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by texazzpete(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2011
bossinie:

@Rhino.5dm Ignorance is no excuse that you have the privilege to open your God given mouth to insult openly chosen & proven servants of God for flimsy reasons,i advice you as a matter of urgency to retract that statement of yours with immediate effect tendering an unreserved open apology for your unguarded utterances on this same platform within the next 24hours.Otherwise i will speak into your destiny and i assure you that no 'devil' will be able to reverse it,i know you will be stubborn and still rant but you will only get a 24hours grace and nothing more.U have 4hrs 30mins remaining!

May God punish you and your like minded cohorts!
'Speak into his destiny' my foot. You sound like one of these Native doctors. Are you God?

Please show me where you came on Nairaland to comment when 'Men of God' were inciting their followers to kill and maim children in Akwa Ibom all in the name of witchcraft before I take you seriously as a Christian.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 12:53pm On May 08, 2011
So i have offended God, ehn? shocked shocked shocked

If nothing happen to me within your limit of threat then promise me that you are going to close down your business church out fit. grin

You sound soooo foolish and pathetic to think i haven't made much more damning statement on this forum without any CONSEQUENCY.

Use me as an example to prove those pathetic thieves represent God. Am waiting in all honesty
to be sacrifice grin grin grin

The jokes is on you. Mr mouth piece of GOD.

bossinie:

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by tantayu(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2011
@Rhino.5dm, 10cineroh, Texazzpete and others, please best thing to do is to ignore this @Bossinie guy. He must be a babalawo but his idols are shattered already. You give him this feeling of self worth when you dignify his posts with any answer whatsoever. Ignore him and watch him EVAPORATE.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by emmatok(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2011
juliebest:

All in all Bakare is directly or indirectly involved in the deaths of those inocent corpers and others.

How is Bakare involve in those deaths? Because he is a CPC member?

So you mean every CPC member from SS,SE,SW are involved in the deaths of those inocent corpers and others?

Where were you when your PDP were busy cursing violence and assassinating people all over the country.

Where were you when  OBJ declared "do or die politics" in Nigeria.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by texazzpete(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2011
juliebest:

The troubling thing is that this one will have children and spread the stoopid gene to a whole new generation of Nigerians. We're finished.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On May 08, 2011
texazzpete:

The troubling thing is that this one will have children and spread the stoopid gene to a whole new generation of Nigerians. We're finished.

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 1:42pm On May 08, 2011
tantayu:

@Rhino.5dm, 10cineroh, Texazzpete and others, please best thing to do is to ignore this @Bossinie guy. He must be a babalawo but his idols are shattered already. You give him this feeling of self worth when you dignify his posts with any answer whatsoever. Ignore him and watch him EVAPORATE.

I get angry seeing foolish and overzealous "Christians" trying to be more holy than holy itself. FOOLISH being, saying he was going to curse someone's destiny, does that make sense? was he there when God was creating Rhino? FOOOOLLLIISSSHHH MAN, i wish i could just grab his neck and have it twisted 360 degree x 10. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Dellmor: 2:34pm On May 08, 2011
The truth is dat Bakare's alliance with Buhari has begun to yield consequences. 1st his house got burnt then take a look at d topic of dis discussion. These ar all happening bcoz he was "unequally yoked"(dat does not mean dat christians should not relate with unbelievers but it just simply means dey shudn't create strong bonds with unbelievers dat can cause dem 2 b influenced negatively), & going by his past utterances concerning Buhari not being meant 2 b d president of Nigeria, he CONTRADICTED himself. D good ting is dat now we all know dat pastor Tunde Bakare is not as holy as we thought & it wud b very sensible 2 start accessing his preachings & prophecies thoroughly b4 accepting dem 4rm now on. I'm not saying he is bad & should b condemned but if one is wise, one will no dat dis thing he did is a reflection of part of his tru character.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Oddities: 2:53pm On May 08, 2011
@RHINO.5dm, you are trying 2defend GOD by insulting ADEBOYE and KUMUYI.I pity you .you will soon end up like OSAMA.OLORIBURUKU OMO,ASHIWERE EDA.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Drlumi: 2:57pm On May 08, 2011
Dellmor:

The truth is dat Bakare's alliance with Buhari has begun to yield consequences. 1st his house got burnt then take a look at d topic of dis discussion. These ar all happening bcoz he was "unequally yoked"(dat does not mean dat christians should not relate with unbelievers but it just simply means dey shudn't create strong bonds with unbelievers dat can cause dem 2 b influenced negatively), & going by his past utterances concerning Buhari not being meant 2 b d president of Nigeria, he CONTRADICTED himself. D good ting is dat now we all know dat pastor Tunde Bakare is not as holy as we thought & it wud b very sensible 2 start accessing his preachings & prophecies thoroughly b4 accepting dem 4rm now on. I'm not saying he is bad & should b condemned but if one is wise, one will no dat dis thing he did is a reflection of part of his tru character.

jaephoenix:

@drlumi

I'm not ashamed to be a Nigerian. As to being daft, it takes a very high level of "daftness" to conclude that a man who runs with a Muslim is a criminal.

Do you read your Bible at all? What is the difference between someone who claims Christianity (but other than attending church once in a while most likely knows nothing at all about how to even be a Christian) and someone who doesn't pretend to be a Christian at all? Have you read the part where God said he preferred a church that was cold to one that was lukewarm? It means that God doesn't like people who sit on the fence. They are the real wolves in sheep's clothing because they don't stand for anything and yet you would think they do. God prefers those who would rather not associate with him and are not pretending about it.

The mark of Christianity is the fruit a person produces, not what he claims. Akala claims Christianity. So does Gbenga Daniel and many of the people ruining this nation. I would rather have a Muslim who stands for what he believes than a "Christian" who stands for nothing at all.

Secondly, there is an important point you have refused to see. When an INEC office was bombed during the elections, I read that most of the people who died died because the police ran away for their own lives instead of rescuing the victims. So there was no prompt medical attention. It is the same thing that happens whenever there is an accident or casualty almost anywhere in Nigeria.

My question is this: if you are so annoyed (justifiably) at the people (who you feel) caused the violence, at least you should allocate an equal part of the blame to those who have controlled our economy for 12 years and yet the police is not working, there is no light, there are bad roads . . . In case you don't see it, people have died more through their actions.

I am not God and I don't wish to determine whether Bakare is guilty or innocent. But at least, I will give him the kudos for trying his best- which is more than I can say for most of the other pastors out there.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 3:02pm On May 08, 2011
Another zombie is feeling terribly bad because his gods were insulted.

Damn! Brain washing at his peak. Shove it off your butt. You are a disgrace to the followers of christ.

BTW Have you paid your tithe?

Oddities:

@RHINO.5dm, you are trying 2defend GOD by insulting ADEBOYE and KUMUYI.I pity you .you will soon end up like OSAMA.OLORIBURUKU OMO,ASHIWERE EDA.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Drlumi: 3:12pm On May 08, 2011
Dellmor:

Again, I must say that I am not God and I do not wish to determine whether Bakare has offended God or not. But saying that because people are posting bad things, members are leaving his church and his house got burnt- he is facing consequences of his actions: that's really amusing. Have you ever experienced bad things before? Did they come because you sinned?

Jesus was killed in the most disgraceful way possible. Most of the Apostles including Peter and James were brutally murdered. John the Beloved was put in a pot of boiling oil and abandoned on the Isle of Patmos when he didn't die. People like Martin Luther King Jnr, Mahatma Gandhi, JF Kennedy etc. had very rough times and they all died by assassination.

My point is that in history, it is usually the people who know what they are saying and can stand for it that get all the bad things happening to them. It is the price for change. If you can not die for what you believe, you can't change the world. So, him experiencing bad things does not necessarily mean that God is punishing him or he is seeing "consequences".
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 3:17pm On May 08, 2011
Notice how majority of those defending their business and fraud are using NEW USER ID's. Most of whom are having less 30 post.

So much efforts in defending their gods and business outfits.
I'd never expected otherwise. Shalom cheesy
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by baslone: 3:18pm On May 08, 2011
texazzpete:

grin  grin  grin ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!  grin  shocked  grin
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Konjour(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2011
[b]The members leaving might be a gossip, rumour or whatever, but is the fact that this ''pastor'' vied for the Vice-president's office also a rumour? Or is

accepting the fact that a man of God contesting a political post in the ''Nigerian terrain'' would involve in practices contradictory to God's rules and

commandments blasphemy? I've always known that the God you serve is in your innermost mind and what you always open your mouth to claim cuz no

matter how hard you try to CYA(cover your a.ss), your behaviour and utterances would definitely give you away. Any self-proclaimed man of God like

this ''pastor'' who contests any political election whatsoever has destroyed any little form of respect and reverence i might have had for him/her and i

tend to look at 'em more as wolves in sheep's clothing. But my views would be different or even irritating to a lot of other people, especially those

whom have chosen to worship their mortal ''pastors'' made of flesh,bones and blood and not the immortal God himself. They can all hire or buy a

jetliner like those of the Oyedepo airline and crashland on the devil's waterbed in Hell's fire and brimstone for all i fu.ckin' care!!![/b]
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Dellmor: 3:54pm On May 08, 2011
@Drlumi Wer u half asleep wen u read my post? If Bakare did not do wot he did would we hav bin discussing dis topic? Would his members hav left? And u say dis is not a consequence? Pls answer, if Bakare didn't make d action wud der hav bin such a reaction??
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by MMM2(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2011
why re people still going 2 dat church?
After he lost.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by dustydee: 4:15pm On May 08, 2011
@Konjour
if you know your bible very well you will know that it's not a sin for a pastor to aspire for political office.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by texazzpete(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2011
Dellmor:

So by your logic, GEJ was unequally yoked with Yar'Adua and is now unequally yoked with Sambo.

Also, I consider someone like Tony Anenih to be more of an 'unbeliever' than Buhari. So how do you feel about GEJ now considering the influence the likes of Anenih had on him?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by emmatok(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2011
I think there is camping of calumny against Bakare by some PDP FANS here.

Bakara is a Nigerian he has the right to vote and be voted for.

Most of his critics are angry because he is a member of the CPC and not PDP.

I bet if Bakare were a member of the PDP running as VP to GEJ most of these criticisms won't surface.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by nogames: 5:53pm On May 08, 2011
Wolves in sheep cloth beware of Nigerian pastors (new generation). you shall know them by their fruits, how to know them.
They rarely preach about sin, hell, or kingdom of God
you can dress to their church any how
prosperity is their watch word
Miracle Miracle Miracle (magic, magic magic)
Sow (sow seed of faith) bountifully reap bountifully
etc
beware becos bible says they might even deceive some elect.

May God safe Nigeria from this new dimension 419
After all Nigeria government is free care father, nobody ask questions, how can a pastor has more than one jet?
and nobody ask question, maybe they want to use jet to fly and preach salvation to Angels,

Let wait and see what will become their end. God can not be mocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / My Problem With Catholism-An Introspection / Should A Christian Sell Condoms And Viagra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.