Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition (21069 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Ciromaa: 9:58am On May 12, 2011
Its surprise to says that just because Pastor Bakare summit himself to work for betterment of nigerian masses, with is the backbone of any man of God to see development in his community, and people are creating what is not there to sell their papers its unfortunate,just asummed that Bakare win, they will be the first people to celebrate his victory .to me i see pastor Bakare join politics as a act of God and also show that nigerians are not ready for change,and those as claimed that they are leaving the church they will still leave the church they went as fer as they still have that type of thinking ,we should also know that whatever God destines must happens. Buhari/Bakare has nothing to regret join politics this shows that they are really men of God whos bad leaders prevent them from bringing good governance ,we nigerian get the leaders we deserves.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by AjanleKoko: 10:39am On May 12, 2011
I think in retrospect, Bakare shouldn't have put himself up for office. Not that I begrudge him for doing so, he has the right to it. But I think he should have stayed out of mainstream politics.

Theoretically, everything was fine at first. But when you consider the events after the election and CPC's formal response to the accusations of the public, it puts him in a bad position, firstly as a Southerner, and secondly as a clergyman, who is expected to strongly condemn any form of violence, whatever the cause or reason. If it is indeed true that his church members are checking out, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

For the party to come out and use past events in our history to justify what happened in Bauchi and the other states, it makes them look really irresponsible, and not the kind of alternative we wanted to PDP. With those statements, i would not expect any average Joe in the south to be sympathetic to Bakare at all. And the people who voted for PDP would say, well, our instincts proved us right, these guys are ready to sacrifice the peace and unity of the nation for their ambitions.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by luluosas(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2011
@opribo Righteous men don't necessarily have to be pastors do they. I do not claim to be a pastor if i were maybe i will have an appropriate answer when you judge me to be a fake christian. My argument is clear. The statement that you are in the world but not of this word is only for the discernible christian and not for pretenders. Pretenders will only see the worldly side of the passage not the spiritual angle to it. If I may open your eyes to the inner meaning of that parable, which our Lord exemplified. He was in the world with us but HE refused to conform to the world own standard. When a man choses to live in a mansion with 100 rooms when he will only sleep in one he is of the world. when a man amasses wealth he cannot finish then he is of the world. When a preacher abandons his flock for politics he is of the world. When a man sacrifices his soul for money he is of the world.
When a man values money over human life he is of the world. When a man indulges in occultic things that glorify satan than heavenly things he is of the world. When a man cares less about the poor but instead lavishes his wealth on ephemeral things like women, cars, unnecessary luxury he is of the world, when a man looks at his country at the verge of tearing apart on account of his ambition and prefers it to collapse because his dreams are dashed he is of the world . Being in the world and not of this world does not entail that you will go unclothed or suffer in the world it only emphasises simpicity and moderation in all you do. Mahatma Ghandi, Awolowo, Zik, Tafawa Balewa and many more were all examples of people who showed examples of simplicity in their lives. Today the one of the causes of our problem is this mad lust for material things. A man wants to loot all the treasury, live in the biggest house, things that he will not go to the grave with. That is the bane of our society and the people whose duty are to minister to the conscience of the people are no better because they too are engrossed in the same offence they are supposed to stand against. And then people like you that have been brainwashed with customised stories that suit your whims approve of their ways. That is the moral decadence we are taking about. When you see the truth be bold to say it no matter whose ox is gored. I dont care if he calls himself a bishop or paster or evangelist or prophet. A bad thing is a bad thing no matter the coloration.

I will find it rather unfortunate that, your logics are at variance with reality. Now, how any pairs of shoes do you have? How many shirts and trousers do you have in your wardrope?
The people that have riches shows it to people. In the real sense, your trying to rope Pastor Bakare over wealth acquisition lacks merit. Do you you know why? Of all churches today collecting from right, left and center in multiple donations from their various Church branches, Pastor Bakare has only one branch, tithe is not by force in his church, no advert placement for any event to turn in numerous patronage, contented with what he has.
So, if you hate Bakare because he joined politics please, live him alone. His desires is to see the good of Nigeria.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 12, 2011
10cirenoh:

^^^^

If he has succeeded, all these nameless commentators would have been singing a different song like him being the supreme prophet and all that. Humans and their deceitful being.

Exactly!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Odunnu: 7:07pm On May 12, 2011
No amount of success ratings he achieves(or would have achieved) would make me swing his way as far as the Buhari union is concerned.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 9:48pm On May 12, 2011
Odunnu:

No amount of success ratings he achieves(or would have achieved) would make me swing his way as far as the Buhari union is concerned.

Pray to God you don't die with this hate in you hence you're going to miss heaven!!!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by fineboy200: 9:55pm On May 12, 2011
GOD IS NOT MOCKED. THIS MAN IS A SELF-ACCLAIMED FOOL WORKING IN THE VINEYARD OF THE DEVIL. DECEPTION IS VERY GLARING, PEOPLE OF GOD LATTER RAIN CHURCH BEWARE!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Odunnu: 3:37am On May 13, 2011
10cirenoh:

Pray to God you don't die with this hate in you hence you're going to miss heaven!!!
Stop pretending you dont get what i'm saying Oga.
If Bakare had won and become VP and gone ahead and become No1 in 2015 like is mentioned in some quarters, I would stil not support or sing his praise. The foundation in which he rode to that singular achievement is shaky. Gerrit?thank you.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 8:59am On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Stop pretending you dont get what i'm saying Oga.
If Bakare had won and become VP and gone ahead and become No1 in 2015 like is mentioned in some quarters, I would stil not support or sing his praise. The foundation in which he rode to that singular achievement is shaky. Gerrit?thank you.

What are we saying, what are you saying? You said you don't like Buhari, i told you not to let your hate blind you and lead you to hell, you're here saying something else.

See, let forget politics a bit, you don't because of one man miss heaven sister, life is short, stop hating someone because of his tribe or his belief, God does not support hate, please change your mindset before it's too late.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Odunnu: 9:06am On May 13, 2011
Mtcheww, go and eat jor!
Ths thread is majorly about Bakare in all my posts including the ones you quoted i'v been talking/referencing Bakare. Whats my own with that cursed retired bloodthirsty ethnic bigot called Buhari?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 9:42am On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Mtcheww, go and eat jor!
Ths thread is majorly about Bakare in all my posts including the ones you quoted i'v been talking/referencing Bakare. Whats my own with that cursed retired bloodthirsty ethnic bigot called Buhari?

Even in broad day light you still dey lie?
Odunnu:

Say it, YOU JUST HATE BUHARI, period!!!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by luluosas(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2011
@fineboy200 GOD IS NOT MOCKED. THIS MAN IS A SELF-ACCLAIMED FOOL WORKING IN THE VINEYARD OF THE DEVIL. DECEPTION IS VERY GLARING, PEOPLE OF GOD LATTER RAIN CHURCH BEWARE!

I ask you. What is Jonathan doing in the camp Sambo, Tafilda and the rest PDP crooks? You are the one in the vineyard of SATAN not Pastor Bakare.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by luluosas(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2011
@nwaigbe mg Bakare: The basking and the backlash
By Asehon David
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/freekick/2011/may/09/freekick-09-05-2011-003.htm

Monday, May 09, 2011

More Stories on This Section
I held my peace, for the presidential election to be over, to allow the wine wear sufficiently thin, from the eyes of some, who were obviously drunk with self-inflated ego, and the obsession of personal ambition. One very strong quality of the Bible that makes even its critics to defer to it, is that, the sharp sword of the spirit cuts straight, and cuts through.

It does not edit the biography of its heroes, as most film script writers.
Incidentally I belong to the same constituency with Pastor B, as we fondly call the erstwhile straight, and tough-talking prophet of God. One of Bakare’s most memorable maxims is: “men at their best, are still men”
And that assertion, invariably, and succinctly, captures Bakare’s misadventure into the quicksand of Nigerian politics.

All of which underscores the biblical injunction: “Don’t be so naïve and self-confident. You are not exempt. You could fall flat on your face as easily as anyone else” (I Cor. 10.12 TM) Beyond debate, to many of us of the same calling, Bakare was raised by God, as a strong, authentic prophetic voice in the land, at a time that it seemed most of the Lord’s prophets had gone at whoring at Jezebel’s table. He was warmly embraced by a good portion of the Lord’s flock, who are genuine lovers of the truth.

Bakare, within a very short time was widely acknowledged as a prophet to the nation. Pastor B’s television programme, the MOMEMT of TRUTH, immediately assumed the status of a national theatre, and as well, the moral supreme court of the land, depending on the size of your mind.

As Bakare, basked in the euphoria of this national ‘acceptance’, to the discerning mind, the seed of the spirit of Elijah – “I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword, and, I, EVEN I ONLY, AM LEFT” (I Kings 19.10), began to take root in his heart.

As this self conceited, I only, puritan spirit grew, Bakare’s pulpit, as beamed through the telecast, was turned into a slaughter slab for ministers and ministries. None was spared. And like Saul of Tarsus, Bakare, took his persecution to foreign lands – Errors from Tulsa. As the T.V. audience grew across the nation, it soon became evident that the bulk of it was made up of unbelievers, who hardly were moved to repentance after listening to the messages, but instead grew stronger in their resistance to the gospel of Christ. The slide was not overnight.

Its an irony of fate, that Elijah fell victim of the same Jezebel, that he said had killed the other prophets. Jezebel, is the personification of lust, greed and covetousness. Bakare, has only fallen victim of these same vices he had accused his fellow ministers of – greed and lust. If I may put it in Bakare’s own words; “He has read his greed into the people creed”. The people’s creed of “hosanna to the save Nigeria Group’, ‘Run Bakare run’, amongst others, succeeded in feeding his lust for power. If only he had hearkened to the line in the holy writ: “But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men” (Jn.2.24). This was when the people wanted to forcefully make him king.

Lust and covetousness, whether for wealth, women, or worldly power, are mere tributaries of the fountain head; Pride. Pride is at the root of the Bakare debacle. Otherwise, we have seasoned ministers of God that could have given him wise counsel. The incorrigibility of the ‘judge’ handicapped these men, to merely watch him slide down into the mud. It’s a life lesson to every one of us regardless of our station or status in life. Regrettably, the platform that God gave Bakare to be a voice to the nation, has not just been marred, but destroyed. That voice, instead of being prophetic is now polarized, and partisan.

Besides, Bakare’s prophetic discernment has also suffered an incredible damage in the process. Like Balaam, who could not discern what his backside had seen, it is very disturbing that prophet Bakare’s obsession for power could not allow him discern what many lay men saw of the outcome of the presidential race!

Is it thus over, for our beloved brother? Certainly not at all. First, the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. The path to restoration, I want to suggest should include, an immediate apology to his congregation at the Latter Rain Assembly and also to the body of Christ and probably, a quick withdrawal from politics.
If he does this, and God so commands, he will be able to stand the strain, and all his people will go home satisfied. (Ex.18.23 NIV).

Asehon David
Public Affairs Commentator
Tel: 08023406175
E-mail: asehondee@gmail.com

I called this commentator Asehon David, yesterday referring to Bakare in joining politics as PRIDE. All he could tell me is that, I am entitled to my opinion. People like this will become your enemy immediately you change your views from theirs.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by ziccoit: 10:52am On May 13, 2011
They don't want people who fair GOD to be in politics, that is why people like OHAKIM , AKALA et al continuing rubbishing their life and beaten up their spiritual leaders. Like people like leaders. Olosi gbogbo.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by fineboy200: 10:59am On May 13, 2011
10cirenoh:

Even in broad day light you still dey lie?
Say it, YOU JUST HATE BUHARI, period!!!

HEY NO CAUSE FOR QUARREL. BUT NOTE HIS WORD; "WIDE WIDE NORTH" HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? IS THAT WHAT JESUS PROFESSED? VIOLENCE, I THOUGHT IT WAS MEANT FOR THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM. GUY, OPEN YOUR EYES. WELL IM SORRY IF YOU ARE HIS MEMBER. SORRY BRO. BUT KNOW WHO YOU FOLLOW. REMEMBER THE STORY OF THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by fineboy200: 11:00am On May 13, 2011
luluosas:

I ask you. What is Jonathan doing in the camp Sambo, Tafilda and the rest PDP crooks? You are the one in the vineyard of SATAN not Pastor Bakare.

HEY NO CAUSE FOR QUARREL. BUT NOTE HIS WORD; "WIDE WIDE NORTH" HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? IS THAT WHAT JESUS PROFESSED? VIOLENCE, I THOUGHT IT WAS MEANT FOR THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM. GUY, OPEN YOUR EYES. WELL IM SORRY IF YOU ARE HIS MEMBER. SORRY BRO. BUT KNOW WHO YOU FOLLOW. REMEMBER THE STORY OF THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by fineboy200: 11:01am On May 13, 2011
luluosas:

HEY NO CAUSE FOR QUARREL. BUT NOTE HIS WORD; "WILD WILD NORTH" HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? IS THAT WHAT JESUS PROFESSED? VIOLENCE, I THOUGHT IT WAS MEANT FOR THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM. GUY, OPEN YOUR EYES. WELL IM SORRY IF YOU ARE HIS MEMBER. SORRY BRO. BUT KNOW WHO YOU FOLLOW. REMEMBER THE STORY OF THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 11:09am On May 13, 2011
fineboy200:

HEY NO CAUSE FOR QUARREL. BUT NOTE HIS WORD; "WILD WILD NORTH" HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? IS THAT WHAT JESUS PROFESSED? VIOLENCE, I THOUGHT IT WAS MEANT FOR THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM. GUY, OPEN YOUR EYES. WELL IM SORRY IF YOU ARE HIS MEMBER. SORRY BRO. BUT KNOW WHO YOU FOLLOW. REMEMBER THE STORY OF THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.

Sorry what did you just type? undecided
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by efisher(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2011
10cirenoh, what the guy is saying is that u should stop attacking posters and deal with the matter at hand.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by efisher(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2011
-
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 6:03pm On May 13, 2011
What is there to deal with @efisher?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by software(m): 5:47am On May 14, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Adekay2011: 4:06pm On May 14, 2011
BIBA OLORUN SE AGIDI EKO KE
Ati keko ninu eko kini nipa agidi ati ohunti agidi je sugbon ninu eko keji yi, a o gbe agidi ati ijiya re ye wo, ati iru oju ti Olorun fi wo agidi ati awon to se agidi si Olorun ati oro re.
I IWE MIMO KILO KI AMA SE AGIDI ATI OLORUN LILE

1. Oro Olorun fi ikilo lele fun agidi sise, pe, agidi nfi enia fun iso dahoro patapata. Isodahoro ti emi ati iso-dahoro ojukoroju niti wura ati fadaka. (ll kro. 30:7-cool Ps 75: 4-5.
2. Ikilo fun awon omo Isreali, ki won ma se se olorun lile, ati ki won ma to keferi lehin (ll oba 17: 13-15)
3. Gbogbo ijiya tabi ibawi je ikilo fun awon enia Olorun, sugbon awon olorun lile ko gba eko Oluwa. (Jer 5:3)
4. Agidi ki gba ikilo, bi o ti wu ki ako won leko to, iwe mimo so pe won ko ni gbo. (Jer 7:26-27)
5. Agidi ki iranti iyanu Olorun, beni ki pe gbagbe Olorun ti o da won. (Deut 32: 18-21)
II APERE AGIDI MEFA:
1. Saju kikun omi: nigba aiye Noah. Agidi lomu ki Olorun ke ojo enia kuru, ti yio ma lo laiye. (Gen.6:3,5; 6:7).
2. Agidi lo pa Sodomu run. (Gen. 19:9,14)
3. Agidi lo pa Farao run, ni biba Olorun se agidi. (Eks.5:2)
a) Aran agidi lowo lati oke wa, nigbati o sope tani Oluwa ti emi o fi gba ohun re gbo (Eks.4:21).
b) Agidi nfi iya kun iya alagidi ni. (Eks.7:3-4)
c) Agidi lo nso aiya enia di lile. (Eks.7:13-14;22)
d) Agidi ko da ika Olorun mo ti ijiya agidi ba de. (Eks. 8:19,32. 9:7,12,34-35). Aiya alagidi le ki iya re le posi. (Eks.10:1,20,27. 11:10; 14:4,8,17).
4. Agidi awon omo Israeli. (Num.14:22-23)
a) Awon alagidi omo Israeli fi woli Olorun sesin. (2 Kro.36:15-16, Ps.95:8-11; Heb.3:8,15)
5. Balamu se agidi si oro Olorun. (Num.22:22-35).
6. Awon omo Eli ni agidi ti a o kiyesi ninu. (1 Sam.2:22-25)
III. IJIYA FUN AGIDI.
1. Agidi nfi iya ti ako le fi enu so je alagidi eda, agidi fi iya je opo lati igba ewe wa, nipa aigboran sise si obi ati aigboran si Olorun ati oro re.
2. Ijiya Olorun fun alagidi.
a) Alagidi ti ko gbo ti baba ati iya, ki a fa jade to awon agba ilu re, ati si ibode ibujoko re. “ifise esin” Deut.21:18-19.
b) Ki won ro ejo alagidi fun awon agba ilu re, pe agidi ati alaigboran ni, on ko fe gbo ohun wa. (Deut.21:20).
c) Itiju agidi re, ki won fihan fun gbogbo agba ilu re pe, ojeun ati omuti ni. (Deut.21:20).
d) Idajo agidi, ki gbogbo okunrin ilu re so ni okuta pa beni ki iwo ki o mu iwa ibi kuro larin nyin gbogbo Israeli yio gbo, won o si beru. (Deut.21:21).
IV. ONA ABAYO FUN AGIDI.
1. Adamu se agidi si oro Olorun, o di eni ihoho, sugbon Olorun da bante awo fun, ti nse apere Kristi ti onbo wa ku fun elese. Gen.3:15-21,22-24.
2. Agidi awon ti akoko Noah, oko ni ona abayo fun won, se won wole? (Gen.7:1).
3. Agidi lo da ede aiye yi ru, nigbati won sagidi si oro Olorun ti won ko lati tan kale, ona abayo fun aiye igbana. A pe Abrahamu jade, lati di orile-ede fun Olorun.

Sugbon loni ona abayo fun gbogbo alagidi eda to sote si Olorun ati oro re ti se omo re kansoso Kristi ni ari ni. (Matt. 11:28-30).
Nipari ki gbogbo alagidi kiyesi (Matt. 11:12).
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Dblank(f): 9:01pm On May 14, 2011
Tunde bakare simply didnt hear GOD correctly
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kevkain: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2011
DIS IS A PURE LIE.THE LATTER RAIN CHURCH IS STILL INTACT AND GROWING EVERY DAY.there was no exodus from his church and God is using him in a very greater dimension after the election. He stil remain a hero and a great man of revelation. And there is nothing wrong for him entering politics.God bless u all
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kevkain: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2011
DIS IS A PURE LIE.THE LATTER RAIN CHURCH IS STILL INTACT AND GROWING EVERY DAY.there was no exodus from his church and God is using him in a very greater dimension after the election. He stil remain a hero and a great man of revelation. And there is nothing wrong for him entering politics.God bless u all
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^^ he does not remain a great man of revelation if he was he would have known what God willed at least thats what christianity is all about when you are a leader over the souls of others you guide with spiritual insights not guess jobs. Lets call a spade a spade we all know God is not a guess job man so Bakare had a lapse of judgement there and he did not consult his heavenly father. That being said he is just human but he above all other person must first accept that instead of criticizing everyother pastor.

When i noticed his holier than thou preachings and visions i knew something had gotten to him. God help him.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by otitokoro1: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2011
By their fruits you shall know them grin grin grin grin grin

Now the fruits are coming out little by little,
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Mariory(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
Not just Bakare. There are many more like him. How are these people different from the politicians we so hate?

Nigeria's pastors run multi-million dollar businesses which rival that of oil tycoons, a Nigerian blogger who has researched the issue has told the BBC.

Mfonobong Nsehe, who blogs for Forbes business magazine, says pastors own businesses from hotels to fast-food chains.

"Preaching is big business. It's almost as profitable as the oil business," he said.

The joint wealth of five pastors was at least $200m (£121m), he said.

. . .
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13763339
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Idokojimmy: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
TB has losed concentration, desperation for political power has consumed everything spiritual about him. I'm happy people are becoming aware. Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Chris we know, T Bakare who are you?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by osayande2012(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
Beautiful lies .City people stop looking 4 attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Problem With Catholism-An Introspection / Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / Should A Christian Sell Condoms And Viagra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.