Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition (21068 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 6:58pm On May 09, 2011
Lemme make this very clear. I work very very hard more than 10hrs everyday to make my living. I never believe in deciet and lies or giving false hope to steal from people. I have never TAKEN what does not belong to me and will NEVER do that.
So if you expect me to be a cheat then, thanks but NO thanks.

I hate using mind control to fleece gullible and wretched people.

These guys will say anything to make you happy and part away your little earnings without any remourse.

If being successful is the maesure of God's approval. What will you say about Dangote?

As for being cursed, Dey no born their papa.

I have been blessed by GOD almighty and the only thing i see is good.

So amazing that i continue making more MONEY whenever these fraud threaten to curse me.

How much can i pay to be cursed? I mean business here cheesy

*google Darren Brown's 'miracle for sale'*

May God free you from their bondage. Amen. cheesy cheesy

wchuka:

@Rhino.5dm - If these men never steal your things before and you dey call them thievies, e no pure o. Guy no bring curse on your self.

Even if they be thievies, dem the smart, if you dey smart enough, find way make your own money. grin
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by opribo(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2011
luluosas:

I can see why a lot of you are miserable and senseless. You said no true man of God can venture into politics but, you forgot the Bible says, the people rejoice when the RIGHTEOUS rule Pro 29:2. How does the righteous get into positions of authority? You must be a FAKE Christian if at all you pretend to be a Christian.
You blindly quoted the Bible out of context when you said, the Bible made it clear that, we are in the world but not of the world. Now tell me, the clothes you wear, the vegetables you ate, the pure water you drink, the shoes you wear, the office you work and the car use, are they made or owned by Christians? You people will not seize to amaze me.

Righteous men don't necessarily have to be pastors do they. I do not claim to be a pastor if i were maybe i will have an appropriate answer when you judge me to be a fake christian. My argument is clear. The statement that you are in the world but not of this word is only for the discernible christian and not for pretenders. Pretenders will only see the worldly side of the passage not the spiritual angle to it. If I may open your eyes to the inner meaning of that parable, which our Lord exemplified. He was in the world with us but HE refused to conform to the world own standard. When a man choses to live in a mansion with 100 rooms when he will only sleep in one he is of the world. when a man amasses wealth he cannot finish then he is of the world. When a preacher abandons his flock for politics he is of the world. When a man sacrifices his soul for money he is of the world.
When a man values money over human life he is of the world. When a man indulges in occultic things that glorify satan than heavenly things he is of the world. When a man cares less about the poor but instead lavishes his wealth on ephemeral things like women, cars, unnecessary luxury he is of the world, when a man looks at his country at the verge of tearing apart on account of his ambition and prefers it to collapse because his dreams are dashed he is of the world . Being in the world and not of this world does not entail that you will go naked or suffer in the world it only emphasises simpicity and moderation in all you do. Mahatma Ghandi, Awolowo, Zik, Tafawa Balewa and many more were all examples of people who showed examples of simplicity in their lives. Today the one of the causes of our problem is this mad lust for material things. A man wants to loot all the treasury, live in the biggest house, things that he will not go to the grave with. That is the bane of our society and the people whose duty are to minister to the conscience of the people are no better because they too are engrossed in the same offence they are supposed to stand against. And then people like you that have been brainwashed with customised stories that suit your whims approve of their ways. That is the moral decadence we are taking about. When you see the truth be bold to say it no matter whose ox is gored. I dont care if he calls himself a bishop or paster or evangelist or prophet. A bad thing is a bad thing no matter the coloration.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Omooba77: 8:05pm On May 09, 2011
@Kobojunkie,thanks ma for always opposing the truth. You in the UK,not knowing the realities in Nigeria,CPC lost,Prince Momoh confirmed the election was fair at the polling booths. That the coaliation was the issue and yet the man asked for cancellation. Why not asked all your agents to submit their results and compare it with INEC's. Pastor Bakare thought they won,that is why no words of sympathy to families that lost their lives,when Jesus told us not to pay evil with evil. Please take time to do the arithmetic,deduct all votes from South South&South East and judge for yourself!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On May 09, 2011
Omooba77:

@Kobojunkie,thanks ma for always opposing the truth. You in the UK,not knowing the realities in Nigeria,CPC lost,Prince Momoh confirmed the election was fair at the polling booths. That the coaliation was the issue and yet the man asked for cancellation. Why not asked all your agents to submit their results and compare it with INEC's. Pastor Bakare thought they won,that is why no words of sympathy to families that lost their lives,when Jesus told us not to pay evil with evil. Please take time to do the arithmetic,deduct all votes from South South&South East and judge for yourself!

Your post reveals you are beyond ridiculous . . . what in the world has election -- prince momoh etc to do with YOUR OWN WORDS that one ought to leave the Judging to God, only for you to turn around and JUDGE the man on information you have ABSOLUTELY no solid confirmation of . . . other than your claimed Prince momoh story and the lot?

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Omooba77: 8:54pm On May 09, 2011
@Kobojunkie,pls ma post any link where CPC offered sincere apologies to what befell the Youth Corpers,all we are hearing is that they were rigged. Just heard the lawyer speaking now on Channels. I'm sure you are planning to come after your study? If you have access to Sunday Punch of yesterday,pls read Tunde Fagbenle' piece. Ma,I'm not judging,but CPC should show human feelings,I guess if you watch Paul Seun Adewumi's mum. Nigeria is more than politics ma,God bless you
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On May 09, 2011
Omooba77:

@Kobojunkie,pls ma post any link where CPC offered sincere apologies to what befell the Youth Corpers,all we are hearing is that they were rigged. Just heard the lawyer speaking now on Channels. I'm sure you are planning to come after your study? If you have access to Sunday Punch of yesterday,pls read Tunde Fagbenle' piece. Ma,I'm not judging,but CPC should show human feelings,I guess if you watch Paul Seun Adewumi's mum. Nigeria is more than politics ma,God bless you

Learn to read. You made a claim of the Bible, which is what I am more interested in. You suggested another should leave the judging to God, but in the very same breathe you went ahead to Judge another. . . I am certain you are not dumb in this so I will wait for you to READ and understand where this is from.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 9:09pm On May 09, 2011
So Tunde Bakare killed those corpers.

Omooba77:

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Omooba77: 9:19pm On May 09, 2011
If Kobojunkie& Rhino.5dm had lost someone precious to them,their thinking would be different,but thank God who sees beyond appearance didn't allow CPC to win.I rest my case and may God open our hearts of understanding and Kobojunkie should come back to develop her father's land.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On May 09, 2011
Omooba77:

If Kobojunkie& Rhino.5dm had lost someone precious to them,their thinking would be different,but thank God who sees beyond appearance didn't allow CPC to win.I rest my case and may God open our hearts of understanding and Kobojunkie should come back to develop her father's land.

ROFLMAO!!! I like the way you have God always thinking exactly like you want him to . . . it almost seems you create him as you go. ROFLMAO! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 9:46pm On May 09, 2011
Losing love ones does not warrant false accusation. Tunde Bakare warn them about the consequency of rigging.
Instead of you to blame those that rigged the election. You are here looking for scape-goat. What a shame

Omooba77:

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 10:06pm On May 09, 2011
Why are most Christians on NL hypocrites? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Aizebioje(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2011
Dey hav realised dat d church would in no time become cpc secretariat.nice decision and may God help us all
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by nwaigbomg(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2011
Bakare: The basking and the backlash
By Asehon David
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/freekick/2011/may/09/freekick-09-05-2011-003.htm

Monday, May 09, 2011

More Stories on This Section
I held my peace, for the presidential election to be over, to allow the wine wear sufficiently thin, from the eyes of some, who were obviously drunk with self-inflated ego, and the obsession of personal ambition. One very strong quality of the Bible that makes even its critics to defer to it, is that, the sharp sword of the spirit cuts straight, and cuts through.

It does not edit the biography of its heroes, as most film script writers.
Incidentally I belong to the same constituency with Pastor B, as we fondly call the erstwhile straight, and tough-talking prophet of God. One of Bakare’s most memorable maxims is: “men at their best, are still men”
And that assertion, invariably, and succinctly, captures Bakare’s misadventure into the quicksand of Nigerian politics.

All of which underscores the biblical injunction: “Don’t be so naïve and self-confident. You are not exempt. You could fall flat on your face as easily as anyone else” (I Cor. 10.12 TM) Beyond debate, to many of us of the same calling, Bakare was raised by God, as a strong, authentic prophetic voice in the land, at a time that it seemed most of the Lord’s prophets had gone at whoring at Jezebel’s table. He was warmly embraced by a good portion of the Lord’s flock, who are genuine lovers of the truth.

Bakare, within a very short time was widely acknowledged as a prophet to the nation. Pastor B’s television programme, the MOMEMT of TRUTH, immediately assumed the status of a national theatre, and as well, the moral supreme court of the land, depending on the size of your mind.

As Bakare, basked in the euphoria of this national ‘acceptance’, to the discerning mind, the seed of the spirit of Elijah – “I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword, and, I, EVEN I ONLY, AM LEFT” (I Kings 19.10), began to take root in his heart.

As this self conceited, I only, puritan spirit grew, Bakare’s pulpit, as beamed through the telecast, was turned into a slaughter slab for ministers and ministries. None was spared. And like Saul of Tarsus, Bakare, took his persecution to foreign lands – Errors from Tulsa. As the T.V. audience grew across the nation, it soon became evident that the bulk of it was made up of unbelievers, who hardly were moved to repentance after listening to the messages, but instead grew stronger in their resistance to the gospel of Christ. The slide was not overnight.

Its an irony of fate, that Elijah fell victim of the same Jezebel, that he said had killed the other prophets. Jezebel, is the personification of lust, greed and covetousness. Bakare, has only fallen victim of these same vices he had accused his fellow ministers of – greed and lust. If I may put it in Bakare’s own words; “He has read his greed into the people creed”. The people’s creed of “hosanna to the save Nigeria Group’, ‘Run Bakare run’, amongst others, succeeded in feeding his lust for power. If only he had hearkened to the line in the holy writ: “But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men” (Jn.2.24). This was when the people wanted to forcefully make him king.

Lust and covetousness, whether for wealth, women, or worldly power, are mere tributaries of the fountain head; Pride. Pride is at the root of the Bakare debacle. Otherwise, we have seasoned ministers of God that could have given him wise counsel. The incorrigibility of the ‘judge’ handicapped these men, to merely watch him slide down into the mud. It’s a life lesson to every one of us regardless of our station or status in life. Regrettably, the platform that God gave Bakare to be a voice to the nation, has not just been marred, but destroyed. That voice, instead of being prophetic is now polarized, and partisan.

Besides, Bakare’s prophetic discernment has also suffered an incredible damage in the process. Like Balaam, who could not discern what his ass had seen, it is very disturbing that prophet Bakare’s obsession for power could not allow him discern what many lay men saw of the outcome of the presidential race!

Is it thus over, for our beloved brother? Certainly not at all. First, the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. The path to restoration, I want to suggest should include, an immediate apology to his congregation at the Latter Rain Assembly and also to the body of Christ and probably, a quick withdrawal from politics.
If he does this, and God so commands, he will be able to stand the strain, and all his people will go home satisfied. (Ex.18.23 NIV).

Asehon David
Public Affairs Commentator
Tel: 08023406175
E-mail: asehondee@gmail.com
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 11:21pm On May 09, 2011
^^^^

If he has succeeded, all these nameless commentators would have been singing a different song like him being the supreme prophet and all that. Humans and their deceitful being.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by bunmioguns(m): 2:51am On May 10, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]
luluosas:

I can see why a lot of you are miserable and senseless. You said no true man of God can venture into politics but, you forgot the Bible says, the people rejoice when the RIGHTEOUS rule Pro 29:2. How does the righteous get into positions of authority? You must be a FAKE Christian if at all you pretend to be a Christian.
You blindly quoted the Bible out of context when you said, the Bible made it clear that, we are in the world but not of the world. Now tell me, the clothes you wear, the vegetables you ate, the pure water you drink, the shoes you wear, the office you work and the car use, are they made or owned by Christians? You people will not seize to amaze me.

Thanks for this reply because some people just quote d Bible blindly
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by thameamead(f): 12:53pm On May 10, 2011
hmmm
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Adekay2011: 1:18pm On May 10, 2011
[b]you can all see clearly that he has not met God at all he has no spiritual authority but just depend on things he read i.e physical knowladge.
b4 u work for God He Must give u a clear approval to work for him.
Mat God help us.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by DonShark(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2011
At first,I wondered what somebody that calls himself a pastor got to do with a Muslim extremist like Gen. Buhari.If he claims to hear God or see visions,why did he not win?As you can see,he is insinuating that God is a liar.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by DonShark(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2011
At first,I wondered what somebody that calls himself a pastor got to do with a Muslim extremist like Gen. Buhari.If he claims to hear God or see visions,why did he not win?As you can see,he is insinuating that God is a liar because God can't give  you an assignment and he will watch you fail on it.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 10, 2011

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition
« #16 on: May 07, 2011, 07:53 AM »

^^ He is far more honest than that pathetic frying his head.

I will always respect than those thieves buying jets and building structures with the money they scoop out of gullible congregations.

If pastor Bakare is of the devil. What will you called the eediot praying for James Ibori? or collecting tithe from cecilia Ibru and Erastus Akingbola? Building university with his congregation money and deny them access?

I my book, Tunde bakare is by far more honest than these thieves
(chris, Adeboye, oyedapo,Ashimolawo and kumuyi. . .)

the pastors u dey call thieves anyone don steal from u ?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by apoti(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2011
Don Shark:

At first,I wondered what somebody that calls himself a pastor got to do with a Muslim extremist like Gen. Buhari.If he claims to hear God or see visions,why did he not win?As you can see,he is insinuating that God is a liar because God can't give  you an assignment and he will watch you fail on it.

It's either you are a sick baboon with no brain cells or you are high on chloroquine. angry
Why didn't u drop out of school (if u ever went to any) because you have muslim teachers or classmates. Why have you not resigned from your job (if you ever had one) because your boss or you co-worker is a muslim extremist.  stoopid eeediiioot  undecided
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 5:37pm On May 10, 2011
Did lawrence Anini steal from you?
Did shina rambo steal from you?
Did osisi kankwu kidnapp your own?
Did osama killed any of your own?
They are not criminals since they did not do anything directly to you. By your wack logic.

Go retrieve your brain from the gutter. Mooroon!

joe george:

joe george:

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by TippyTop(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2011
apoti:

It's either you are a sick baboon with no brain cells or you are high on chloroquine.   angry
Why didn't u drop out of school (if u ever went to any) because you have muslim teachers or classmates. Why have you not resigned from your job (if you ever had one) because your boss or you co-worker is a muslim extremist.  stoopid eeediiioot  undecided
Since you couldn't fathom the obvious am going to break it down to you. Your analysis if I may call it that is at best naive and to a staggering ridiculous level. How can you equate working with a muslim colleague to a pastor who sought political office with a known muslim extremist?
Bakare had a job but decided he'd rather work for the devil thats the difference.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 7:02pm On May 10, 2011
^^ Ehm erm. How about those that collect tithes from thieves? Known thieves?

Cecilia Ibru, James Ibori, Erastus Akingbola? Charge gate fee for routine religious activity?  collect money for miracles? Build university for children of thieves? Is that all part of their calling?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 10, 2011
Don Shark:

At first,I wondered what somebody that calls himself a pastor got to do with a Muslim extremist like Gen. Buhari.If he claims to hear God or see visions,why did he not win?As you can see,he is insinuating that God is a liar.

That is not even the main thing. The most annoying part is his reaction (or lack of it) to the post election violence. The fact that he chose to keep quiet about the killing of innocent Christians by HIS party's goons - preferring instead to bemoan his lost chance of becoming Vice-President. Can you imagine? What kind of stu.pid pastor from hell is that? And he is talking about rigging, how come the usually vocal and eagle-eyed election observers, independent press, civil society, and the international community are applauding the election, and only CPC and the fools called Buhari and Bakare could see the rigging? It is so sad to see misguided Christians support/defend this killer called Bakare.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by bossinie: 8:30pm On May 10, 2011
@Rhino this is not a negotiable scenario as you brought a curse upon yourself the moment you blindly accused anointed servants of the most High God,ignorance have never been condoned by God example a young man who felt he was helping God made a swift move to hold the 'ark of God' from falling to the ground was struck dead instantly.This same God says 'touch not' my anointed and do my prophets no harm.You inferred to God when you condemned them as whatever you called them without any iota of substance.I am not a mouth piece of God but i understand His ways and that is why i feel so sorry for you now, believe me for genuine reasons too.Now reason this;all through the bible the predominant reason why even God's own people where brought under a fierce curse was due to 'ignorance' they suffer as slaves,tormented and where killed for over 400years and God chose to do nothing because He is God and He says 'i honor my word more than my name'.Another scenario was in 2Kings2:23-24 where for just laughing and making jest of the prophet Elisha two bears came out from no-where and killed 42 children and God did nothing.If you know a little about the bible i will employ you to go and read it because the season has just changed for you and make no mistake about it because the God whom you have savagely abused His servants with impunity will not spare you,why? He is no RESPECTER OF PERSONS!He first hardened the heart of pharaoh before destroying him and his generation.I would have helped you a bit by spelling out the nature of what is about to come upon you but it is too heavy for my mouth and grossly fierce for my sight.PLEASE i am not saying this to scare you or score a point on this topic but so that you and others get understanding.No one has ever succeeded in coming against "true" servants/prophets of God and not be punished for it.I tried to warn you though harshly even came under a sporadic tongue lashing but that cannot change what has been settled, I am so sorry again,truely i am.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On May 10, 2011
Tippy Top:

Since you couldn't fathom the obvious am going to break it down to you. Your analysis if I may call it that is at best naive and to a staggering ridiculous level. How can you equate working with a muslim colleague to a pastor who sought political office with a known muslim extremist?
Bakare had a job but decided he'd rather work for the devil thats the difference.

Balderdash . . , Working with a muslim is same as seeking to work with a muslim (what Bakare did). Stop trying to TWIST AND WIGGLE STUPID-LY around it with illogical crock called BULL and answer the question asked. Why have you not stopped working with the muslims you have in office as a result of your belief? I mean it was not like Bakare was going to BED Buhari, he was simply going to WORK WITH Buhari, in much the same way You currently WORK WITH non believers.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by freepeople: 9:32pm On May 10, 2011
Naija's are bad. If they kill an opponent, they will raze down his building. This is a vicious propaganda campaign against Pastor Tunde Bakare. NIGERA, bad people, ingrate nation!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 9:40pm On May 10, 2011
You are a foool! If there is anyone God will is these thieves. O yes! They should be hanged like petty criminals.

Slit your throat for i careless, you are just another pathetic idi*ot trying hard to protect his syndicates and continue milking ignorant people dry in the name of the lord.

Take scriptures out of context and threaten people with all sort of empty threats for not giving you money. Thats another form of robbery.

They are men of dogs, incapable doing of a jack. Spokes person of God

bossinie:

@Rhino this is not a negotiable scenario as you brought a curse upon yourself the moment you blindly accused anointed servants of the most High God,ignorance have never been condoned by God example a young man who felt he was helping God made a swift move to hold the 'ark of God' from falling to the ground was struck dead instantly.This same God says 'touch not' my anointed and do my prophets no harm.You inferred to God when you condemned them as whatever you called them without any iota of substance.I am not a mouth piece of God but i understand His ways and that is why i feel so sorry for you now, believe me for genuine reasons too.Now reason this;all through the bible the predominant reason why even God's own people where brought under a fierce curse was due to 'ignorance' they suffer as slaves,tormented and where killed for over 400years and God chose to do nothing because He is God and He says 'i honor my word more than my name'.Another scenario was in 2Kings2:23-24 where for just laughing and making jest of the prophet Elisha two bears came out from no-where and killed 42 children and God did nothing.If you know a little about the bible i will employ you to go and read it because the season has just changed for you and make no mistake about it because the God whom you have savagely abused His servants with impunity will not spare you,why? He is no RESPECTER OF PERSONS!He first hardened the heart of pharaoh before destroying him and his generation.I would have helped you a bit by spelling out the nature of what is about to come upon you but it is too heavy for my mouth and grossly fierce for my sight.PLEASE i am not saying this to scare you or score a point on this topic but so that you and others get understanding.No one has ever succeeded in coming against "true" servants/prophets of God and not be punished for it.I tried to warn you though harshly even came under a sporadic tongue lashing but that cannot change what has been settled, I am so sorry again,truely i am.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On May 11, 2011
bossinie:

WOW . . . I fear Nigerians who claim to be Christians more than I fear Muslims! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by apoti(m): 5:30am On May 11, 2011
Tippy Top:

you really need to grow some brain cells fast angry

My point is simple and clear. If you condemn a pastor associating with a muslim, then u must condemn all christian students in schools with muslim students and teachers. u must condemn all christians working in offices with muslim colleagues or bosses, because according to you they are all "unequally yoked with unbelievers".
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by bayrichie(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2011
LEFT 2 ME, I KNOW MANY OUT THERE USING GOD'S NAME, JUST 2 MAKE MONEY, LETS NOT JUDGE, THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE DE JUDGMENT OF GOD, ALSO LETS KEEP OUR EYES OPEN, COS SOME OF THESE PEOPLE, WE KNOW THEM AND YET FOLLOW THEM, lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / My Problem With Catholism-An Introspection / Should A Christian Sell Condoms And Viagra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.