Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition (21063 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 6:06pm On May 08, 2011
God bless your brain.
I wish more will reason like you.

nogames:

Wolves in sheep cloth beware of Nigerian pastors (new generation). you shall know them by their fruits, how to know them.
They rarely preach about sin, hell, or kingdom of God
you can dress to their church any how
prosperity is their watch word
Miracle Miracle Miracle (magic, magic magic)
Sow (sow seed of faith) bountifully reap bountifully
etc
beware becos bible says they might even deceive some elect.

May God safe Nigeria from this new dimension 419
After all Nigeria government is free care father, nobody ask questions, how can a pastor has more than one jet?
and nobody ask question, maybe they want to use jet to fly and preach salvation to Angels,

Let wait and see what will become their end. God can not be mocked
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by bidemi12(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2011
[/qu
Rhino.5dm:

God bless your brain.
I wish more will reason like you.

Seconded!!!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Pataki: 6:39pm On May 08, 2011
It strikes me as if there is a competition for the most stupid person on this thread.

Why are Nigerians this stupid when it comes to religion? undecided

Imagine an astonishing dolt here stating he would curse his fellow brother because of a mere mortal being like himself? cheesy
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by texazzpete(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2011
Pataki:

It strikes me as if there is a competition for the most silly person on this thread.

Why are Nigerians this silly when it comes to religion? undecided

Imagine an astonishing dolt here stating he would curse his fellow brother because of a mere mortal being like himself? cheesy

The dolt has not dared show face here again. I wish fervently that I could fasten my hands around his throat and change his destiny for him grin
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by infofta(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2011
Are they not the same ministers of god who claimed they saw and shook hands with late yar Adua at Aso rock when they brought his corpes from hospital in Jeddea?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by ise82(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2011
na waa ooh!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Konjour(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2011
dustydee:

@Konjour
if you know your bible very well you will know that it's not a sin for a pastor to aspire for political office.

You would really do great to give me a quote in the Bible where it has been written in equivocal terms that a ''pastor'' should proclaim false

messages, lie, cheat, instigate violence, give/take bribes, scheme the downfall of his ''opponents'', and if required send assassins after the trail of his

opponents.

My Bible did not explicitly state that Pastors in political office par say, but according to my post, i purposefully placed the Nigerian terrain in quotes cuz

all the barbaric acts i'v listed above is what obtains in the Nigerian political minefield. There's no one with clean hands involved in them politics' lot.

Catch my drift? cool
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by victorkc(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2011
By their fruits we shall know them!!!!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Dellmor: 10:53pm On May 08, 2011
@texazzpete Maybe u misunderstood me bcoz I wasn't specific. Wen I wrote 'unequally yoked', wot I was saying is dat as a PASTOR, Bakare made a bad decision. C'mon evryone knows dat der ar certain tings dat christians without prominent church posts can do without being criticised by d society like taking 'moderate' amounts of wine but let a pastor do it, won't people start criticising him bitterly even though it's not a sin?(Jesus changed H2O to wine). So wot am I saying? Der ar certain tings dat a 'man of God' aka Pastor shud not do in order 2 maintain his respect, reputation, church members & standing with God.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by texazzpete(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2011
Konjour:

You would really do great to give me a quote in the Bible where it has been written in equivocal terms that a ''pastor'' should proclaim false

messages, lie, cheat, instigate violence, give/take bribes, scheme the downfall of his ''opponents'', and if required send assassins after the trail of his

opponents.

My Bible did not explicitly state that Pastors in political office par say, but according to my post, i purposefully placed the Nigerian terrain in quotes cuz

all the barbaric acts i'v listed above is what obtains in the Nigerian political minefield. There's no one with clean hands involved in them politics' lot.

Catch my drift? cool

This is why we were pushing for CHANGE in the way things are done at the Federal level. That was the CHANGE Bakare represented.
The terrain of modern day Christianity is even as challenging as all that you described here. Yet you freely admit that there are 'Men of God' in Nigeria.

Unless the good men become involved in politics and bring their goodness to bear on the darkness, we will see no progress.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by bidemi12(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2011
texazzpete:

This is why we were pushing for CHANGE in the way things are done at the Federal level. That was the CHANGE Bakare represented.
The terrain of modern day Christianity is even as challenging as all that you described here. Yet you freely admit that there are 'Men of God' in Nigeria.
Unless the good men become involved in politics and bring their goodness to bear on the darkness, we will see no progress.

you forget, politics basicaly means compromise. Trying to satisfy everybody at the same time, telling white lies and so on and so forth. people dont like the hard truth. The word of God as it is in the bible is uncompromising. if it was, Jesus would have told the pharisees and saducees what they wanted to hear and focused more on freeing the istrealites from roman bondage. No one who represents God can stay untainted while involved in politics. The first lesson you learn is how to lie straight faced to millions of people. That alone goes against the tennents of the lord. you believe in the bible right? so you know that according to the bible the world is lost and all we can do is heed his words, recognise Jesus as the son of God and repent of our sins. No matter how much effort we put into the world it is still doomed. The job of our religious leaders is not to better our worldly circumstance but to prepare us for the coming of the lord. The road to heaven is supposed to be narrow, which means hard, frugal and filled with personal sacrifices, right? so why dont our pastors live that way? they are the total opposite. They are proud, boastful, extravagant and have little or no thought to flock. I am no born again but i am a struggling christian like many others. i have some degree of inteligence and i can read. So no pastor can pull the wool over my eyes.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On May 08, 2011
[size=13pt]com·pro·mise [/size]  
[kom-pruh-mahyz]  Show IPA
noun, verb, -mised, -mis·ing.
–noun
a settlement of differences by mutual concessions; an agreement reached by adjustment of conflicting or opposing claims, principles, etc., by reciprocal modification of demands.
the result of such a settlement.
something intermediate between different things: The split-level is a compromise between a ranch house and a multistoried house.

[quote author=bidemi12 link=topic=661652.msg8282221#msg8282221 date=1304893729]
you forget, politics basicaly means compromise. Trying to satisfy everybody at the same time, telling white lies and so on and so forth. people dont like the hard truth. The word of God as it is in the bible is uncompromising.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by bidemi12(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2011
^^^ you can argue as long and as hard as you can on points that make you rationalise the discourse to help you feel better but will never change the truth. which is, politics and religion dont and will never mix. the mere fact that bakare was running with buhari was mind boggling in itself, a muslim and a born again christian. their interest conflicting in the end was inevitable. another example of compromises that should not be. as a pastor he had no business discourcing principles of that magnitude with an unbeliever. And not just an unbeliever,  one that would never be converted to christianity, one who does not believe in Jesus christ. So what message is bakare sending to me? the end justifies the means? yeah right!!!! dont bother replying, i know your reputation of arguing to infinitely but i have a 4 mile run ahead of me  in a couple of minutes. so, till we spar in the future.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by dejiolowe: 12:19am On May 09, 2011
This is the number 1 reason religion and politics don't mix well. Bakare has right to run for any position and with anyone. But then as a pastor he's under moral obligation to do as he has preached.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On May 09, 2011
bidemi12:

^^^ you can argue as long as hard as you can on points that make you rationalise the discourse to help you feel better but will never change the truth. which is, politics and religion dont and will never mix. the mere fact that bakare was running with buhari was mind boggling in itself, a muslim and a born again christian. their interest conflicting in the end was inevitable. another example of compromises that should not be. as a pastor he had no business discourcing principles of that magnitude with an unbeliever. And not just an unbeliever,  one that would never be converted to christianity, one who does not believe in Jesus christ. So what message is bakare sending to me? the end justifies the means? yeah right!!!! dont bother replying, i know your reputation of arguing to infinitely but i have a 4 mile run ahead of me  in a couple of minutes. so, till we spar in the future.

Again . . . .
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]I hate it when folks generalize and pretend their personal FEARS, DELUSIONS, AND RESTRICTIONS should AUTOMAGICALLY be law to all, and change what is really know of what the Bible says on issues -- The BIBLE DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT castigate or claim POLITICIANS, OR POLITICS to be EVIL.[/size] If anything, in the New Testament, the Pharisees  and Sadduccees, who were seen as Religious Teachers were seen as greater evil than Ceasar or even rome(the politicians). Why miss that?

Learn to pull your personal FEARS AND DELUSIONS out and away from your interpretation of what is written in the Bible --- and maybe then, you will see what the book really says and what it's history really tells you.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by jaephoenix(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2011
@konjour
God bless u my bro
@Texaspette said Bakare was trying 2 change d terrain,is it by hooking up with a heathen,jihadist etc?Like Konjour said d Nigerian political terrain is full of bloodshed,a christian CANNOT contest without soiling his hands.Only way d terrain can change is a massive Revolution
Bakare was supposed 2 b a Man of God,but he lied on a prophesy,went back on his word.Also Texaspette said he couldn't do anything.Well he could at least speak against d violence(being a man of God).If u take a poll,that man's integrity has dropped
Just 4 d records,Texaspette i didn't vote in this election,matter of fact,have never voted all my life(and am 34).why?Nigerian politicians r criminals.d ones that r not ll lose even if i voted 4 them(due 2 rigging).so i never voted gej.Thank you
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by jaephoenix(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2011
@konjour
God bless u my bro
@Texaspette said Bakare was trying 2 change d terrain,is it by hooking up with a heathen,jihadist etc?Like Konjour said d Nigerian political terrain is full of bloodshed,a christian CANNOT contest without soiling his hands.Only way d terrain can change is a massive Revolution
Bakare was supposed 2 b a Man of God,but he lied on a prophesy,went back on his word.Also Texaspette said he couldn't do anything.Well he could at least speak against d violence(being a man of God).If u take a poll,that man's integrity has dropped
Just 4 d records,Texaspette i didn't vote in this election,matter of fact,have never voted all my life(and am 34).why?Nigerian politicians r criminals.d ones that r not ll lose even if i voted 4 them(due 2 rigging).so i never voted gej.Thank you
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by bidemi12(m): 2:25am On May 09, 2011
jaephoenix:

@konjour
God bless u my bro

try telling this to kobojunkie, . . . me thinks she sniffs something other than the norm. rationale escapes her but i doff my hat at her ability to construct a maze of confussion in other to win arguments. she's fast gaining a reputation on NL as a tenacious and illogical person.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On May 09, 2011
bidemi12:

try telling this to kobojunkie,  . . . me thinks she sniffs something other than the norm. rationale escapes her but i doff my hat at her ability to construct a maze of confussion in other to win arguments. she's fast gaining a reputation on NL as a tenacious and illogical person.

But @bidemi12, you claimed to be an intelligent Christian earlier .  .  . How can you truly take all that tripe spewed there to be rational? shocked

First off . . . Buhari is not a Christian BUT are you seriously suggesting the Bible says Christians can only work with other Christians? You mean your LandLord, Boss/Employer, Person who cooks your meals etc are all of the same belief as you? You mean the world you live in, you completely separate yourself from Non Born again Christians? shocked

The Bible says "Do not be unequally yoked " --- how did you come to that meaning the Bible does not want Christians to work with (in employment /office capacities) with persons who are non Christians? Worse, why did Jesus himself tolerate the Sadduccees and Pharisees in the same temple? Are you people real?

Secondly, do you have evidence of Buhari himself being a Jihadist in the sense of the word? Seriously, do you go around, in the USA, accusing every muslim you meet of being a Jihadist simply for being muslim, or is this special case? If yes, please provide evidence that this man is what you accuse him of, because the last time I read the Bible, it does still say not to FALSELY accuse people.

To correct you, I don't go for winning arguments --- it just so happens that the minute you try to CORRECT the illogical reasonings of some(actually the majority), they jump into defense mode and ACCUSE you (with no backup reason provided) of being illogical. At first I thought it was the young minds that did that, but then I met some Nigerians here who argued the same way( and these are adults). Somehow they feel if they resort to NAMECALLING, they somehow get you in the jugular and so win the debate. Some even believe that if they say something, it becomes FACT just because. I have come to believe it is a "NIGERIAN" thing as you get a lot of that when you attempt to reason with Nigerians, even many of those who are here in the US, and a lot of non-nigerians have commented on this being their experience too with other Nigerians. grin

Once again, all I am trying to do here is debunk UNBIBLICAL CLAIMS you and your cohorts continue to make in YOUR BID to win this argument. I have yet to read any of @texazzpete's own posts so far but I do know that the FALSEHOOD you continue to post need to be corrected since it has NOTHING to do with the BIBLE. If you have any RATIONAL REBUTTALS for any of what I have posted on this so far, ALL YOU NEED DO is present it, NOT ATTACK MY PERSON, believing you win this that way. Afterall, you did claim to be an intelligent being earlier.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by ypad: 8:35am On May 09, 2011
Clergyman or Cleric is a profession while politics is also a profession. When God calls you to work in His vineyard, automatically your become a leader dishing out instructions to rulers (Politicians). What beat my imagination is how these so called Pastors throwaway their spiritual calling for another (Politics). Is it that their calling duration has expired, or quest for power or glutton (long throat) for materials
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by SUV(f): 11:54am On May 09, 2011
^^ He is far more honest  the same as  that pathetic frying his head.

I will always respect than those thieves buying jets and building structures with the money they scoop out of gullible congregations.

If pastor Bakare is of the devil. What will you called the eediot praying for James Ibori?  or collecting tithe from cecilia Ibru and Erastus Akingbola? Building university with his congregation money and deny them access?

In my book, Tunde bakare is by far more honest than the same as these thieves
(chris, Adeboye, oyedapo,Ashimolawo and kumuyi. . .)
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Rhino5dm: 12:09pm On May 09, 2011
^^ You qoute me and edit out my User ID, that is called plagiarism. It's fraud.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by texazzpete(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2011
Is hypocrisy now part of modern day Christianity? The same people that are unhappy that these illiterate Almajiris dismiss them as 'infidels' are now the ones using words like 'heathen' and 'unbeliever'.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by wchuka: 3:25pm On May 09, 2011
SUV:

@Rhino.5dm - If these men never steal your things before and you dey call them thievies, e no pure o. Guy no bring curse on your self.

Even if they be thievies, dem the smart, if you dey smart enough, find way make your own money. grin
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by opribo(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2011
Prophet Bakare, he predicted that OBJ was the Ahab of our time and that he wont smell Aso rock. Obj smelt Aso and had a second term, his prediction did not work. He attacked Adeboye, Oyedepo and criticises all the pastors only him is good haba. Upon all he has only one branch. Now he goes again to contest a presidential elction with non other than Buhari of all people haba pastor. Now after the election result and the aftermath mayhem which was linked to CPC supporters this man did not even deem it fit to condemn this heinous crime openly. If the truth must be told this Bakare is a typical case of a 419 pastor, he should be stoned publicly for deceiving the public and blindfolding his flock. Galatian 6:6 says be ye not deceived God cannot be mocked, whatever a man soweth that he must reap.
There is no way you can be a true man of God and venture into politics. The bible made it clear that through we are in this world but we are not of this world. His venturing into politics make no mistake was because of his lust for worldly riches and not for the betterment of humanity. if he was a true man of God he would have declined the offer or better still recommend someone with impeccable character. Now see how he disgraced himself after all the shenanigan in the campaign and how he was jumping like an deranged lion. I can make bold to say he contributed to Buhari's failure. Buhari/Ribadu Buhari/Fola Adeolu, Buhari/Pat Utomi would have made a better impact than this masquerade. Whatever informed Buhari chosing Bakare it was the beginning of Buhari's failure, anyway those whom the gods want to destroy they first make them mad, little wonder then that he chose Bakare, that unintelligent choice made me know from the onset that this Buhari wont listen to anyone even if he wins because i am aware severally people warned him of this choice but he was stubborn which is typical of him. They know it all. Mscheeew rubbish lot.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by texazzpete(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2011
opribo:

Prophet Bakare, he predicted that OBJ was the Ahab of our time and that he wont smell Aso rock. Obj smelt Aso and had a second term, his prediction did not work. He attacked Adeboye, Oyedepo and criticises all the pastors only him is good haba. Upon all he has only one branch. Now he goes again to contest a presidential elction with non other than Buhari of all people haba pastor. Now after the election result and the aftermath mayhem which was linked to CPC supporters this man did not even deem it fit to condemn this heinous crime openly. If the truth must be told this Bakare is a typical case of a 419 pastor, he should be stoned publicly for deceiving the public and blindfolding his flock. Galatian 6:6 says be ye not deceived God cannot be mocked, whatever a man soweth that he must reap.
There is no way you can be a true man of God and venture into politics. The bible made it clear that through we are in this world but we are not of this world. His venturing into politics make no mistake was because of his lust for worldly riches and not for the betterment of humanity. if he was a true man of God he would have declined the offer or better still recommend someone with impeccable character. Now see how he disgraced himself after all the shenanigan in the campaign and how he was jumping like an deranged lion. I can make bold to say he contributed to Buhari's failure. Buhari/Ribadu Buhari/Fola Adeolu, Buhari/Pat Utomi would have made a better impact than this masquerade. Whatever informed Buhari chosing Bakare it was the beginning of Buhari's failure, anyway those whom the gods want to destroy they first make them mad, little wonder then that he chose Bakare, that unintelligent choice made me know from the onset that this Buhari wont listen to anyone even if he wins because i am aware severally people warned him of this choice but he was stubborn which is typical of him. They know it all. Mscheeew rubbish lot.

I stopped reading when you said 'he has only one branch'.
Is that how ministers are ranked these days?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Odunnu: 6:27pm On May 09, 2011
But there's so much truth in that post.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by opribo(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2011
texazzpete:

I stopped reading when you said 'he has only one branch'.
Is that how ministers are ranked these days?

Yes if a teacher is good it will manifest in the number of good fruits he has yielded that would go into the world and in faraway places to preach the goodnews but when the message if full of criticism and self seeking as that of Bakare always telling his congregation the gooddam story of his life how he was sacked by his boss and Buhari came in as the meesiah of that time to salvage him, or how he survived Nigerian hardship. Who cares about your bleeped life. Preach the message and it will yield good fruits. We have a whole lot of 'em like that Chris Okotie, Synagogue, etc they are rooted in one spot why because only the preachers themselves know why.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by luluosas(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2011
@opribo Prophet Bakare, he predicted that OBJ was the Ahab of our time and that he wont smell Aso rock. Obj smelt Aso and had a second term, his prediction did not work. He attacked Adeboye, Oyedepo and criticises all the pastors only him is good haba. Upon all he has only one branch. Now he goes again to contest a presidential elction with non other than Buhari of all people haba pastor. Now after the election result and the aftermath mayhem which was linked to CPC supporters this man did not even deem it fit to condemn this heinous crime openly. If the truth must be told this Bakare is a typical case of a 419 pastor, he should be stoned publicly for deceiving the public and blindfolding his flock. Galatian 6:6 says be ye not deceived God cannot be mocked, whatever a man soweth that he must reap.
There is no way you can be a true man of God and venture into politics. The bible made it clear that through we are in this world but we are not of this world. His venturing into politics make no mistake was because of his lust for worldly riches and not for the betterment of humanity. if he was a true man of God he would have declined the offer or better still recommend someone with impeccable character. Now see how he disgraced himself after all the shenanigan in the campaign and how he was jumping like an deranged lion.  I can make bold to say he contributed to Buhari's failure. Buhari/Ribadu Buhari/Fola Adeolu, Buhari/Pat Utomi would have made a better impact than this masquerade. Whatever informed Buhari chosing Bakare it was the beginning of Buhari's failure, anyway those whom the gods want to destroy they first make them mad, little wonder then that he chose Bakare, that unintelligent choice made me know from the onset that this Buhari wont listen to anyone even if he wins because i am aware severally people warned him of this choice but he was stubborn which is typical of him. They know it all. Mscheeew rubbish lot.

I can see why a lot of you are miserable and senseless. You said no true man of God can venture into politics but, you forgot the Bible says, the people rejoice when the RIGHTEOUS rule Pro 29:2. How does the righteous get into positions of authority? You must be a FAKE Christian if at all you pretend to be a Christian.
You blindly quoted the Bible out of context when you said, the Bible made it clear that, we are in the world but not of the world. Now tell me, the clothes you wear, the vegetables you ate, the pure water you drink, the shoes you wear, the office you work and the car use, are they made or owned by Christians? You people will not seize to amaze me.
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On May 09, 2011
luluosas:

I can see why a lot of you are miserable and senseless. You said no true man of God can venture into politics but, you forgot the Bible says, the people rejoice when the RIGHTEOUS rule Pro 29:2. How does the righteous get into positions of authority? You must be a FAKE Christian if at all you pretend to be a Christian.
[size=13pt]You blindly quoted the Bible out of context when you said, the Bible made it clear that, we are in the world but not of the world. Now tell me, the clothes you wear, the vegetables you ate, the pure water you drink, the shoes you wear, the office you work and the car use, are they made or owned by Christians?[/size] You people will not seize to amaze me.

All Chinese factory workers are born again Christians --- you never hear that ?? lol
Odunnu:

But there's so much truth in that post.

What truth? Why do you have a hard time separating your PERSONAL HATE for the MAN from what the BIBLE really says on issues?
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Omooba77: 6:52pm On May 09, 2011
@Rhino.5dm,God knows everyone you should allow him to judge. Heaven&death are real,we will all give accounts.Pastor kumuyi, Daddy Adeboye never forced any man to give them gifts,likewise Bishop Oyedepo. Stop blasphaming CPC lost fair&square. Pastor Bakare never condemn the killing to him the souls of men is less important the election!
Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On May 09, 2011
Omooba77:

@Rhino.5dm,God knows everyone you should allow him to judge. Heaven&death are real,we will all give accounts.Pastor kumuyi, Daddy Adeboye never forced any man to give them gifts,likewise Bishop Oyedepo. Stop blasphaming CPC lost fair&square. Pastor Bakare never condemn the killing to him the souls of men is less important the election!

Let God Judge, but you turn around and JUDGE THE MAN YOURSELF . . .  nice!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Problem With Catholism-An Introspection / Should A Christian Sell Condoms And Viagra? / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.