Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (44346 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by evil1: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Las las na only few men like me get marriage plan for head.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......meaning this guy go dey bang one pussy for God knows how long...this whole marriage thing scares the hell out of me

a real niggarrr won't do this shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by DAMN99: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wetin swallowmeal do una for this street?? grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Johncuppa(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,God when
Very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by evil1: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
fredwilson:
Beautiful pictures of a Nairalander with His Bride. May God bless their union

Soon to wed couples ....Ona dey intimidate us oo

Making us feel like we are not serious with life
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by dankorode(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
laughitall:
I want to help 5 nairalanders with 2k each .. drop your account number below this comment
3056939944 @first bank,thanks
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by GloryGloryRufus(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Congratulations

Where una dey see husband ooo?
Husband full everywhere, Just position yourself well and ask, you go get am.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FengChui(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
wumi2017:

When you start replying to your PMs

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Omoslim26: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Shiloh 2021 grin

Aswear una no dey ok for this forum ��.

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by DAMN99: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
evil1:
Las las na only few men like me get marriage plan for head.

Your matter don tire me aswear grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FengChui(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Drella(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
The guy resembles lefulefu
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Bosch10(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Prettylima:
Very decent couples i tap into this blessing.
we can make this happen

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by AntiChristian: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Nonsense,....Islam should first eradicate killings , jihad, beheading and all social vices attached to the religion than quoting against love affairs...

Atheist kill!

Christians kill!

Muslim kill!

Hinduist kill!

All should follow the right way and stop the murder, fornication, etc.

It is hypocrisy when someone tries to correct an ill and you refer the person another ill.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
wumi2017:
there was a time u kept turning promising young men down now ur asking God when.. what do u want God to do?

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Demigod22:
To marry the hungry me anytime I see news like this, but my fear is that what if we don't break up? Living with one person for the rest of my life is a nightmare I hate to go through.

What you are going through now is it not a worse nightmare
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jethrosam(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
wumi2017:
Olawumininu may almithy God answer ur prayer.its a beutifull thing.but may thy lord answer our prayer with a good partner.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Bosch10(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
laughitall:
I want to help 5 nairalanders with 2k each .. drop your account number below this comment
0148508841.gt bank
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......meaning this guy go dey bang one pussy for God knows how long...this whole marriage thing scares the hell out of me

a real niggarrr won't do this shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into

Your confusion is deliberate

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by neyyoh: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Love to see this.. gorgeous couple, u bring hope.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FengChui(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Drella(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Atheist kill!

Christians kill!

Muslim kill!

Hinduist kill!

It is hypocrisy when someone tries to correct an ill and you refer the person another ill.

Muslims kill the most.

99.99% of terrorists are muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Prettylima(f): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bosch10:
we can make this happen
cool shocked grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Soon

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by HoneySwag(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

There's more to life than just sex. Marry a lady that you're fond of that's where the excitement is. And whatsoever you're doing as a way of life or making a livelihood; marry someone who will accept you for who you are and not criticize you. No one is perfect, marriage is full of fun if you marry the right person. But to get that right person, you have to lay a good foundation at the early stage of the relationship.
Once that foundation is not based on sex (guys) and money (ladies) then there's a true friendship because marriage is not all about sex and spending money but you'll do more of talking. Now when both of you can't have an intellectual conversation then there is a problem. (My opinion)

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Atheist kill!

Christians kill!

Muslim kill!

Hinduist kill!

95% of the killings ( mass bombing)we have in the world are done by who?
For them to hold each other means they have traditionally tied the knots remaining only white wedding.....
So is never any ill as you called it .......
Even if they have not done traditional rights, they have publicly declared their intentions .,.

I could have kept my calm if no religion was tagged to the correction
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Congrats to my departmental mate , wish you the best that life could bring
fredwilson:
Beautiful pictures of a Nairalander with His Bride. May God bless their union
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by evil1: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin
No vex bloodaa
DAMN99:

Your matter don tire me aswear grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
laughitall:
Union bank
Sule emmanuel
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by stunnert(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
You be foooool grin
WowSweetGuy:
She resemble the girl wey kill supertv boss
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Michealscofield(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pls fellow NL help me with 2k to buy foodstuff God bless u all (0250780913-GTB BANK)

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by pansophist(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Congratulations

Where una dey see husband ooo?

Check your friend zone. Na there dem full cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.