Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,134 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (59669 Views)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Swiftprofits: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
I can tell you that she's a Muslim 100%
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by discusant: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:

You still don't understand what happened between CJN and Mrs. Goodluck.

This is primary school English Language (Comprehension) and not International Relations.
You need to learn the basics.

It’s you who refused to look at what happened from a broader perspective.

One of the earliest demands of Tanko Mohammed as CJN was that Islamic Sharia criminal justice system adopted by the 12 northern sharia states, be included in Nigeria’s constitution. He further boasted that, after all, they had the numbers in the National Assembly to effect the inclusion of sharia criminal justice system in the constitution.

Islamists in Nigeria are trying to distance themselves from their hard line, given the runaround by the wealthy nations in the world to confront them.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by AnotherAlien: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol. What a foolish woman. Shows she's not capable of that office.
Pray she doesn't judge your case after knowing you called her foolish here.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kingkamal:
Allah has a lot of surprises and blessing...the CJN may not see the Blessings.... Allah may bless her from all angles May Allah bless her with the Noor of Islam........Allah is Great

Your brain is leaking. Allah is the same a God. Abasi is the same as Allah. Arabic is just another language like Ibibio.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Ojiofor: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
This people with eye service na wao.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
discusant:

It’s you who refused to look at what happened from a broader perspective.

One of the earliest demands of Tanko Mohammed as CJN was that Islamic Sharia criminal justice system adopted by the 12 northern sharia states, be included in Nigeria’s constitution. He further boasted that, after all, they had the numbers in the National Assembly to effect the inclusion of sharia criminal justice system in the constitution.

Tell me what you know about "Islamization of Nigeria?"

Islamists in Nigeria are trying to distance themselves from their hard line, given the runaround by the wealthy nations in the world to confront them.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:
[s]He's right, you're wrong. If a Yoruba man fails to follow how Islam was practiced by the "Mohammedans" or by Quran, then he's not a Muslim. Simple.The same way, modern-day Christians are disobeying Jehovah/Jesus/Bible by cherry-picking the part that suits them.
A true Muslim must kill if his Quran says so. Otherwise, he should stop parading himself as a Muslim and form a new religion, maybe "Neo-Muslim."n the same way, a Christian must have slaves and marry many wives if his Bible says so, otherwise he forms a new religion too. Even though Muhammed "believed" in prophets before him, including Jesus, he knew his own doctrine differs, and he didn't parade himself to be a Christian, rather he formed a new religion. Modern men should have the balls to form new religions if their God is really telling them to behave or worship him in the way they are currently doing which differs from that of Jesus and Mohammed. Or they should stick to what their Bible and Quran say, and stop using logic against their Bible and Quran while still claiming to be Christians or Muslims.[/s]

Your brain must be on sabbatical.

So you are saying:
1. All the Muslims who do not kill unbelievers are fake Muslims.

2. All the Christians who eat shrimp, wear mixed fabrics, don't own slaves etc. are fake Christians.

My gold fish has more sense than you.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by discusant: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Your brain is leaking. Allah is the same a God. Abasi is the same as Allah. Arabic is just another language like Ibibio.

Wrong.

The word God has a different meaning with Allah.
God means to invoke or call upon while Allah means deity or god. ... God promises salvation to those who believe in him while Allah wants his followers to do good deeds to save their souls.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by vannessa7(f): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
SegFault:
Just look at the useless comments, if there is a next life and I see myself in Nigeria, I will jump into the Atlantic ocean and swim to greener pastures the sharks can have me for all I care rubbish.

You need to learn to distance yourself from the influence of Nairaland trolls, many of them cannot even manage their own lives talkless of managing a nation or a people. Internet has made everyone "equal" such that even children can talk down to a professor claiming equal intelligence. Their opinions don't matter unless the sensible ones. Know that and know peace
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by chaloskyx: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
MOCK WHICH AGENDA O PLEASE THE ONLY THING SHE MOCKED IS HERSELF AND HER RELIGION SHE SHOWED HOW EASY SHE WOULD SWITCH TO OBEYING THE ISLAMIC AGENDA OVER HER CHRISTIAN AND JUDICIAL MORALS ONE THING IS FOR SURE SUCH A PERSON IS A SELLOUT EVEN THE NORTH WOULD NOT TRUST HER AS SHE HAS THE TRAIT TO SELL THEM OUT WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN SO THESE ARE THE ONES THE USE AND DUMP SHE JUST FOOLED HERSELF AND THEY SAW RIGHT THROUGH HER
saxha:

Lol. You can't see the joke even if it slapped you on your face.
The woman didn't do it out of fear, she did it to mock the Islamization agenda, and the CJN could easily see that.

Mehn! A lot of Nigerians can't comprehend simple things and that's why we have so many issues in this country.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
discusant:
[s]Wrong.The word God has a different meaning with Allah.
God means to invoke or call upon while Allah means deity or god. ... God promises salvation to those who believe in him while Allah wants his followers to do good deeds to save their souls.[/s]

Rubbish. God is the English interpretation of Eledumare, Obasi, ChukwuOkikeAbiama, Ubangiji, Allah etc.

Now, you can talk of the Christian God aka Jesus. But the word God does not belong to Chrisitainity.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Your brain must be on sabbatical.

So you are saying:
1. All the Muslims who do not kill unbelievers are fake Muslims.

2. All the Christians who eat shrimp, wear mixed fabrics, don't own slaves etc. are fake Christians.

My gold fish has more sense than you.

Lol. Are those that go against the Bible and Quran, more religious than those "Holy Books?"
What defines a Muslim? Quran or Someone who goes against it?
What defines a Christian? Bible or Someone who goes against it?
You can argue without bursting unnecessary emotions.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by hope4nigeria(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
edo3:
Ok,,she wanted to impress Bubu..
unfortunately northern Muslims see other Muslims as infidel.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:
Lol. Are those that go against the Bible and Quran, more religious than those "Holy Book?"What defines a Muslim? Quran or Someone who goes against it?What defines a Christian? Bible or Someone who goes against it?You can argue without bursting unnecessary emotions.

I will say it again: you brain is taking a long break.

Nobody call follow a holy book 100% and live peacefully with other human beings. This is social science 101. Why do you think Boko Haram and ISWAP exist? Why do you think South East breeds a lot of religious bigots?

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
chaloskyx:
MOCK WHICH AGENDA O PLEASE THE ONLY THING SHE MOCKED IS HERSELF AND HER RELIGION SHE SHOWED HOW EASY SHE WOULD SWITCH TO OBEYING THE ISLAMIC AGENDA OVER HER CHRISTIAN AND JUDICIAL MORALS ONE THING IS FOR SURE SUCH A PERSON IS A SELLOUT EVEN THE NORTH WOULD NOT TRUST HER AS SHE HAS THE TRAIT TO SELL THEM OUT WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN SO THESE ARE THE ONES THE USE AND DUMP SHE JUST FOOLED HERSELF AND THEY SAW RIGHT THROUGH HER

Primary School Comprehension, you're finding it difficult to understand. It's ok.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Lovelyn451(f): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
MENELIIK:

Dont mind them that is how slave under fulani for no reason. for instance:

Azikiwe served Balewa
Ekwueme served Shagari
Ugoh attempted serving Othman Tofa
Obi begged to serve Atiku
and working under someone is wrong?? Tchew...
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lovelyn451:
and working under someone is wrong?? Tchew...

Serving your Fulani masters is not wrong my dear. As long as you are comfortable with your slavery. kiss

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

The concept of God is older than the bible or Jewish history. Allah in Arabic means God. Oludumare in Yoruba means God. Abasi in Ibibio means God. Yahweh in Jewish means God. So what don't you understand?

Oga abeg I no get time for you nor your funny concept....ALLAH ISNT GOD AND BOTH ARE NOT THE SAME. pls go apply your free thinking mind somewhere else

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I will say it again: you brain is taking a long break.

Nobody call follow a holy book 100% and live peacefully with other human beings. This is social science 101. Why do you think Boko Haram and ISWAP exist? Why do you think South East breeds a lot of religious bigots?

Lol. If you're not following "Holy Book" 100% because you don't want to be tagged a religious bigot, are you saying those "Holy Books" were written by "Bigots?"

Ooh?! Those "Holy Books" are words of Allah and God. Hence, God and Allah must be "Bigots."

The joke is on you. cheesy cheesy
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by discusant: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Rubbish. God is the English interpretation of Eledumare, Obasi, ChukwuOkikeAbiama, Ubangiji, Allah etc.

Now, you can talk of the Ch[b]ristian God aka Jesus. But[/b] the word God does not belong to Chrisitainity.

Know the difference between Jesus Christ and God:
“In Christianity, Jesus is the Son of God and in many mainstream Christian denominations he is God the Son, the second Person in the Trinity. He is believed to be the Jewish messiah who is prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, which is called the Old Testament in Christianity.”

You are not a Christian, I believe.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Ezmans: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fear any Cutlass with two sharp face
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
discusant:
Know the difference between Jesus Christ and God:
“In Christianity, Jesus is the Son of God and in many mainstream Christian denominations he is God the Son, the second Person in the Trinity. He is believed to be the Jewish messiah who is prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, which is called the Old Testament in Christianity.”You are not a Christian, I believe.

Jesus is the son of the Christian-God. Just like Rah is the son of the Egyptian-God. The Christian-God is just one interpretation of God. Just like the Muslim-God is just one interpretation of God. What is hard to understand for you?
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by GeneralPula: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

@the bolded, I can now see your brain is loaded with akpu.

I have countless people that I know with Christian husbands and Muslim wives. I can’t even count them.

To burst your brain more, my mom brother is a Christian and he’s married to a Muslim. Her name is aunty Halima. That’s what we call her.

All you fanatics from the dot nation need to be caged and a wall built against your religiou fanatics from corrupting the Yoruba people brain with your jargons.

If our peace is making you sick, then I am happy to tell you that the sickness have no cure.

Modified: I re-read your jargons and you’re talking of politicians. How does that even relate to the topic? Did they swore for you fake Jews to parrot nonsense every time?

Stop responding to that dude..

What he’s saying has no head nor tail..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Lovelyn451(f): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Serving your Fulani masters is not wrong my dear. As long as you are comfortable with your slavery. kiss
u clearly don't know the meaning of eye service, anyways, the northerners they do it to impress already understood the logic...see how this one sold her integrity
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:
Lol. If you're not following "Holy Book" 100% because you don't want to be tagged a religious bigot, are you saying those "Holy Books" were written by "Bigots?" Ooh?! Those "Holy Books" are words of Allah and God. Hence, God and Allah must be "Bigots."The joke is on you. cheesy cheesy

No, the joke is on you. I want you to point to somebody who follows the bible or koran 100% and that person is still living peacefully with the rest of the society. Go ahead. Give me a name.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Blessedassuranc:
Oga abeg I no get time for you nor your funny concept....ALLAH ISNT GOD AND BOTH ARE NOT THE SAME. pls go apply your free thinking mind somewhere else

Olodo. I see you are confusing the Christian-God with God. Not the same. Go and learn to think. Then come back. cheesy
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Princeps: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yoruba people and eye service. God forbid!!! Is she not a Christian?
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Benitoh: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
The CJN man tanko Mohammed thought she was mocking allah and wasn't happy with that
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lovelyn451:
u clearly don't know the meaning of eye service, anyways, the northerners they do it to impress already understood the logic...see how this one sold her integrity

cheesy cheesy cheesy Is that so?! Just like Ekwueme, Zik, Obi etc. sold their integrity?! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Raychee(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I am disciple of Sango. Are you satisfied now?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Olodo. I see you are confusing the Christian-God with God. Not the same. God and learn to think. Then come back. cheesy

Oga i don tell you .Carry yourself wake. I no get your time okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.