Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (59723 Views)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by fuck419: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
That what you get, when you appoint idiots into undeserved positions.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
einsteine:

Actually you guys practice both religions wrongly. It is why Northerners don't take Yoruba Muslims seriously. The syncretism in Western Nigeria may look like tolerance and togetherness but in terms of the tenets of both religions, it is wrong.It is only in Yoruba land that you will see a so called Muslim woman marrying a Christian, something that is expressly FORBIDDEN in the Quran. It is only in the South West that you will see someone go to the Mosque on Friday, carry an ebo to the centre of the road to serve Esu on Saturday and gyrate to Christian songs at the nearest RCCG on Sunday. That's not tolerance. That's religious prostitution.

And who makes Northern Muslims the arbiter of Islam? Are they God? Are they not just human beings trying to interpret God's will in their own way? Why do some of speak like you have fish brain? Religion is nothing but a tool of social cohesion. When it becomes a do or die affair that is when you begin to breed extremists like Boko Haram, ISWAP and the intolerant monkeys from South East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by CSTRR: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Spinless sycophant.
Ewww

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by einsteine(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

Intolerant fanatics cannot tell us how to practice religion.

A Igbo fanatics cannot tell anyone either Muslim or Christian Yorubas on how to practice their religion.

Who cares what the North think? The useless north that are beheading themselves and blowing themselves up because of religion should not be used as a model for any sane nation.

However because you people from the dot are also Christian religious extremists, it’s easy for you to cite the North as a case study.

My mom brother na real Christian. On Ileya, he must buy ram for family house wey we go kill to join with other Muslim family that bought theirs and we all eat and dine in love and harmony. Na you Igbo get problems of religion, Yoruba no send you.

I am not Igbo and not Christian. Your uncle is showing love and harmony but going against his religion.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by discusant: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:

Lol. You can't see the joke even if it slapped you on your face.
The woman didn't do it out of fear, she did it to mock the Islamization agenda, and the CJN could easily see that.

Mehn! A lot of Nigerians can't comprehend simple things and that's why we have so many issues in this country.

Mock what Islamization in Nigeria?
Islamization agenda in Nigeria has come to nought. The wealthy nations of the world came together today in Rome with plans to mop up elements involved in Islamic extremism in sub Saharan Africa. Nigeria was first and foremost in their agenda . They severally highlighted the fact that in Nigeria, many people in high places are complicit in the religious insurgency tearing Nigeria apart, and extends to neighboring countries.

ISIS, ISWAP and Boko Haram are fighting for a world to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Political and religious leaders in the 12 northern Nigeria’s sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in 1999, after which Boko Haram emerged.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
She can say that in midst of her sw people not on national cycle.We can't buy that .Let her recite the oath In english not arabic.

Olodo. Both Arabic and English are colonial languages imposed on Africans. It makes no difference to me if she uses Arabic or English. Now, if she uses Yoruba then I will truly be proud.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Empiree: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

@the bolded, I can now see your brain is loaded with akpu.

I have countless people that I know with Christian husbands and Muslim wives. I can’t even count them.

To burst your brain more, my mom brother is a Christian and he’s married to a Muslim. Her name is aunty Halima. That’s what we call her.

All you fanatics from the dot nation need to be caged and a wall built against your religiou fanatics from corrupting the Yoruba people brain with your jargons.

If our peace is making you sick, then I am happy to tell you that the sickness have no cure.

Modified: I re-read your jargons and you’re talking of politicians. How does that even relate to the topic? Did they swore for you fake Jews to parrot nonsense every time?
you need not insult. I already knew what I needed to know. Continue
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by einsteine(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

And who makes Northern Muslims the arbiter of Islam? Are they God? Are they not just human beings trying to interpret God's will in their own way? Why do some of speak like you have fish brain? Religion is nothing but a tool of social cohesion. When it becomes a do or die affair that is when you begin to breed extremists like Boko Haram, ISWAP and the intolerant monkeys for South East.

I thought the Quran was the holy book of Muslims. If the Quran clearly tells you something is forbidden and you go against it, are you a true Muslim? Sure, you can do peace and light and ethnic harmony but by the tenets of that religion, you are wrong. That's all I am saying.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by abidem4real: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ctorch:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/470391-cjn-orders-new-appeal-court-judge-to-retake-oath-after-mentioning-allah.html?fbclid=IwAR0ppC144OKbfcN9-J1y7usvwxRFfmOlK4NFGAvOdm_obnUs5Nxd1FIusjE
Hmmmm! I think from whom much is given, much is required.
Sometimes I wonder why Nigerian politicians become terrified, trembled, quaking and shivering at the sound, voice or hearing the name of Bubu. But little do I know that only the saint and blameless would be bold like a lion and vice versa
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by einsteine(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
trutharena:

@the bolded, I can now see your brain is loaded with akpu.

I have countless people that I know with Christian husbands and Muslim wives. I can’t even count them.

To burst your brain more, my mom brother is a Christian and he’s married to a Muslim. Her name is aunty Halima. That’s what we call her.

All you fanatics from the dot nation need to be caged and a wall built against your religiou fanatics from corrupting the Yoruba people brain with your jargons.

If our peace is making you sick, then I am happy to tell you that the sickness have no cure.

Modified: I re-read your jargons and you’re talking of politicians. How does that even relate to the topic? Did they swore for you fake Jews to parrot nonsense every time?

@ the bolded, while this is commendable, it is against Islam. Islam does not permit such unions.

2 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Olodo. Both Arabic and English are colonial languages imposed on Africans. It makes no difference to me if she uses Arabic or English. Now, if she uses Yoruba then I will truly be proud.

This is law and not sango.

Well the caliphate declined her slavish romance by ordering her back to do the needful.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
einsteine:
I thought the Quran was the holy book of Muslims. If the Quran clearly tells you something is forbidden and you go against it, are you a true Muslim? Sure, you can do peace and light and ethnic harmony but by the tenets of that religion, you are wrong. That's all I am saying.

You talking of the same book that tells you to slaughter infidels(aka Christians and other non-believers) . So if a Yoruba refuse to slaughter infidels then the Yoruba person is not a 'true' Muslim? Even if you have a fish brain, you should be able to understand that religious extremism is a societal cancer.

2 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
discusant:

Mock what Islamization in Nigeria?
Islamization agenda in Nigeria has come to nought. The wealthy nations of the world came together today in Rome with plans to mop up elements involved in Islamic extremism in sub Saharan Africa. Nigeria was first and foremost in their agenda . They severally highlighted the fact that in Nigeria, many people in high places are complicit in the religious insurgency tearing Nigeria apart, and extends to neighboring countries.

You still don't understand what happened between CJN and Mrs. Goodluck.

This is primary school English Language (Comprehension) and not International Relations.
You need to learn the basics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Voiceofthestree: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
simplesearch:
What a shameless thing to do to gain an inconsequential seat at the appellate court, while subverting your conscience for a piece of bread. A nervous woman like this with a little threat can rig election brazenly or subvert judgement. It's not for human to judge a fellow man's intent, but doing anything to get a position while throwing away your faith and belief is tantamount to being a bad ambassador.
You are right.
Proverbs 28:21
To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man(woman) will transgress(compromise).
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by oteikwu16(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol... It is just sarcasm.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by einsteine(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

You talking of the same book that tells you to slaughter infidels(aka Christians and other non-believers) . So if a Yoruba refuse to slaughter infidels then the Yoruba person is not a 'true' Muslim? Even if you have a fish brain, you should be able to understand that religious extremism is a societal cancer.

While claim to be a member of a religion and reject its tenets? One would think such people would do the proper thing and quit such a religion. If someone claims to be a Muslim and is not following the injunctions of Islam, then yes, such persons are not true Muslims. It is as simple as that. Similarly, a Christian who is going to shrines to join traditional celebrations all in the name of ethnic harmony is not a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ford101: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
jcflex:
You guys seem not to understand what is at play here.

The CJN know say all that they do are base on a false foundation and they are not upright,
make una remember Northerners and their Blasphemy brouhaha,

Na why him call the woman back to use her own GOD, instead of Allah, like na God ua dey call anyhow, make she no call Allah for this matter.

Jehovah Elohim etc is the name of the Christian God. Allah is for the the other guys.

2 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by einsteine(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I of course am going to ignore your attempt at insulting me in your last sentence. It won't be ignored next time.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by pimper24: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by chloride6: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sycophancy 2.0

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by cardoctor(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
I thoight God and Allah are the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by jaxxy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The man was right by calling her to order.

And she is yet to be an appeal court Judge plus having such a biased mind.

Probably to show she's not a bigot. Lol
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Scetrocom: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=chrismastre5 post=103167489]Christians think this a joke, not that CJN was not happy but to him, she is an infidel so does not have the teremity or right to use the name of Allah. Christians if you like useless yourself infront of Muslims, they will never see you as human beings[/quote

You capture what happened exactly. There was a time in Indonesia when Muslim extremists warned christians not to use the world ALLAH in their worship or any of their literatures.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
einsteine:
While claim to be a member of a religion and reject its tenets? One would think such people would do the proper thing and quit such a religion. If someone claims to be a Muslim and is not following the injunctions of Islam, then yes, such persons are not true Muslims. It is as simple as that. Similarly, a Christian who is going to shrines to join traditional celebrations all in the name of ethnic harmony is not a true Christian.

If that is true then 99% of Muslims are not 'true' Muslims, since they refuse to kill infidels. Also, 99% of Christians are not 'true' Christians because they eat shell fish, wear mix fabrics, make images of Jesus (Catholics) etc. If you are wise, you will understand that 100% does not exist in any religion. It is a myth. People who cannot accept this simple concept become terrorists (some Northern Muslims), bigots (SE Igbos) and mentally insane.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yoruba honouring her slave master Hausa but she was brought down to reality

2 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Bahamas95(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
When will they use amadioha, sango, ogun etc to take oath?

Maybe that will strike fear in them to stop the looting since they ain't afraid of baba God anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Well the caliphate declined her slavish romance by ordering her back to do the needful.Betrayals disgraced on broad day light.Lol

And you are sure that is what happened? Either your brain cells are fish brain cells or your regular weed connect has upgraded your supply.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Kingkamal(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Goodluck:so help me allahsmiley

Taiwo:we don't accept jokes hereundecided
Allah has a lot of surprises and blessing...

the CJN may not see the Blessings.... Allah may bless her from all angles

May Allah bless her with the Noor of Islam........

Allah is Great

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by MENELIIK: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lovelyn451:
u sabi them, here in the north if u see the kain eye service they do eeh...u go just weak

Dont mind them that is how slave under fulani for no reason. for instance:

Azikiwe served Balewa
Ekwueme served Shagari
Ugoh attempted serving Othman Tofa
Obi begged to serve Atiku
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

He's right, you're wrong.

If a Yoruba man fails to follow how Islam was practiced by the "Mohammedans" or by Quran, then he's not a Muslim. Simple.
The same way, modern-day Christians are disobeying Jehovah/Jesus/Bible by cherry-picking the part that suits them.

A true Muslim must kill if his Quran says so. Otherwise, he should stop parading himself as a Muslim and form a new religion, maybe "Neo-Muslim."
In the same way, a Christian must have slaves and marry many wives if his Bible says so, otherwise he forms a new religion too.

Even though Muhammed "believed" in prophets before him, including Jesus, he knew his own doctrine differs, and he didn't parade himself to be a Christian, rather he formed a new religion.

Modern men should have the balls to form new religions if their God is really telling them to behave or worship him in the way they are currently doing which differs from that of Jesus and Mohammed. Or they should stick to what their Bible and Quran say, and stop using logic against their Bible and Quran while still claiming to be Christians or Muslims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.