Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (59728 Views)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Based on OP's sumation, CJN got this one inch perfect.

The CJN was absolutely correct in ordering Her Lordship to retake to the order of such activities in Law based on the faulty initial one.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Foreigners came to our continent, found out about our divine principles and decided to call them God.

Hence, the African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:
Even if it's offensive? Like the word "Niggà" to a black man?

The n-word is not factual. Try again.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by 41lady(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
It is unfortunate she don't know who the allah she mentioned. As a northern Christian, I am trying heard to stop using allah when I discovered that allah is the arab pagan black stone god surrounded by 360 idols in Becca (presently mecca).

We need to read and know how these names we use as God came to be. The muslims (arabs) worship three daughters of allah namely; alat, al uzzah and manah but the black, asians and western/European muslims don't know.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Chochovini: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
So help me God is okay, which one be so help me Allah? You’re taking a oath in English and you’re concluding it with Arabic. How does that make any sense? Kudos to the CJN for calling her out.
. She‘s simply being a very stupid and a coward asslicker. See as she even ugly sef. Fool. Shame on her.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Amujale(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist ideologies and concentrate our focus on reality.

And the reality here is that, African history comprises of Agriculture, Architecture, Arts, Commerce, Economics, Fishing, Law, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Mining, Metallurgy, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Ship-building e.t.c

These are the things that used to be our bread and butter prior to foreign intervention, these are the things we MUST return to studying extensively and master (dare i say) better than our parents brilliantly mastered all these disciplines during their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Chochovini: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
So help me God is okay, which one be so help me Allah? You’re taking a oath in English and you’re concluding it with Arabic. How does that make any sense? Kudos to the CJN for calling her out.
. Don‘t mind the betrayal. She‘s simply being a very stupid and a coward asslicker. See as she even ugly sef. Fool. Shame on her.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

The n-word is not factual. Try again.

You should study the etymology of the word "Níggér" then.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by oloyedewaris(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
chrismastre5:
Christians think this a joke, not that CJN was not happy but to him, she is an infidel so does not have the teremity or right to use the name of Allah. Christians if you like useless yourself infront of Muslims, they will never see you as human beings
See as they are turning table around
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by oloyedewaris(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kingspin:
The alla has caused more deaths than living.

Gangster..shi.iiit
Smh
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Godilla: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thank you my brother! You are very well on point!
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Mamijoh(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
chrismastre5:
Christians think this a joke, not that CJN was not happy but to him, she is an infidel so does not have the teremity or right to use the name of Allah. Christians if you like useless yourself infront of Muslims, they
will never see you as human beings
You've said it all
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Godilla: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=103166542]

Christian Yoruba saying "So help me Allah"

Lol....Is God not wonderful.

In real sense we ( Goodluck Olasunbo) must be subservient to the caliphate by any means possible.

Thanks to Tanko for rescuing the woman in her ever ambition to be loyal to the caliphate like her ancestors.
[/quote

Thank you my brother! You are very well on point!
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by sulaak(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
ivolt:
Eye service gone wrong.
Even the CJN didn't buy her ruse.
She just lost her professional respect.

There lies the reason why the North is dominating politics in Nigeria. Incompetence and disgrace Southerners are prepared to roll over for the Caliphate.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aboks:

God will neve ever send any body to behead his fellow

God is not that wicked

"But when the forbidden 4 months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practices regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

Quran 9:5–5 (Translated by Yusuf Ali)
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:
You should study the etymology of the word "Níggér" then.

study why the enslavers of African-Americans used the word. After you do that, then come back I tell me if you still think the n-word is a factual attribution. Until then, stop quoting me and waiting for me to do your homework for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Iamsalis: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
She's a Muslim and she has also performed hajj.
chrismastre5:
Christians think this a joke, not that CJN was not happy but to him, she is an infidel so does not have the teremity or right to use the name of Allah. Christians if you like useless yourself infront of Muslims, they will never see you as human beings
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

study why the enslavers of African-Americans used the word. After you do that, then come back I tell me if you still think the n-word is a factual attribution. Until then, stop quoting me and waiting for me to do your homework for you.

Lol. Either you don't want to learn or you're just playing hide and seek game with yourself.

What is "factual?" = "using or consisting of facts" (Cambridge Dictionary)

The etymology of "Niggér" = "Nigger is derived from the Latin word for the color black, niger. According to the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang, it did not originate as a slur but took on a derogatory connotation over time." (Washington Post)

Bro, be ready to learn.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by anochuko01(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
She wanted to evade the potency of the oath by calling in Allah instead of God grin
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by johne4c(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
chrismastre5:
you are making sense
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

You no get my time and you are quoting me up and down? Is your brain paining you? Use your fish-brain for once and stop responding to me.

Oga go sleep. Go apply your free thinking somewhere else

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ezewealth(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
chaloskyx:
SO LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING JUSTICE OLASUMBO WOULD SELL HER YORUBA SOUTH WEST KINDRED TO REMAIN IN FAVOUR WITH THE NORTH ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT BY THAT JESTURE WHICH WAS DELIBRATE BY THE WAY SHES JUST TELLING THE NORTHERN CABAL I.E BUBU AND THE OTHERS THAT SHES LOYAL TO THE JIHAD AND ISLAMIC CAUSE NOT WITH STANDING BEING YORUBA. AND THAT SUMS IT ALL UP THE AVERAGE NIGERIA LEADER OR POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER DOES NOT CARE ABOUT NIGERIA OR ITS SURVIVAL ALL OUR LEADERS CARE FOR IS THEIR OWN SELFISH INTREST AND YOU IDIOTS ARE STILL CLAMORING FOR ONE NIGERIA FOR GOD SAKE JUST LOOK AT A JUDGE WHO IS EXPECTED TO MAINTAIN THE RULE OF LAW OPENLY DECLARING ALLIGIANCE TO THE EXECUTIVE IN POWER AND NOT TO THE CONSTITUTION. IT IS FINISHED THE IPOB WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG NIGERIA IS A ZOO
My brother, if u want to maintain your sanity, that remove mind for Nigerian politics and focus on your bizness (hustle), marry educated wife with sound philosophy, train your kids with all your might if possible try comot from this shithole.
I swear if u offer me a 1million naira salary job to stay in naija or 400k job equva. Job to stay USA. I am hugging the USA own with two hands
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by simplesearch: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:

Lol. You can't see the joke even if it slapped you on your face.
The woman didn't do it out of fear, she did it to mock the Islamization agenda, and the CJN could easily see that.

Mehn! A lot of Nigerians can't comprehend simple things and that's why we have so many issues in this country.

Are you a mind reader? How do you hope to pin this your assertion on her in a law court if she denied it wasn't her intention to mock anybody's religion. In other word your submission is not admissible in a law court.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by portplus: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
chrismastre5:
on point!
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Madas1986(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
chrismastre5:
Thank God you know you are not human being
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Aboks(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:

"But when the forbidden 4 months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practices regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
Quran 9:5–5 (Translated by Yusuf Ali)
Wer e say behead
Yeye dey smell
U cant fight 4 God he is the Almighty the most powerful
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ComeToJesus: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
That was so unnecessarily patronizing. I saw her trying to be the cynosure . The pepperbodi
disturbing her was so obvious.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by amuwo1980: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
It can only be a yoruba person.
I swear , all they have was given to them by the northerners.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by samwillyco1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by chaloskyx: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
ME I DON JAPA O BUT NAIJA REMAINS MY HOME AND WANT THE BEST FOR HER JUST THAT MY PEOPLE ARE SO BLINDED WITH RILIGIOUS AND ETHNIC RILVARY WHILE THE ELITES ARE THERE SQUANDERING AWAY THEIR FUTURE
ezewealth:

My brother, if u want to maintain your sanity, that remove mind for Nigerian politics and focus on your bizness (hustle), marry educated wife with sound philosophy, train your kids with all your might if possible try comot from this shithole.
I swear if u offer me a 1million naira salary job to stay in naija or 400k job equva. Job to stay USA. I am hugging the USA own with two hands
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by hope4nigeria(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
vannessa7:

It is inconsequential what northern Muslim think because they are not God's deputy neither are you, even Saudi Arabia that islam originated from cannot decide if anyone is a Muslim or if anyone is serving God, no human has that privilege. Only God knows and decide who is worshipping Him. Get educated
dey speak nonsense English, that's my opinion
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ezewealth(m): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2021
chaloskyx:
ME I DON JAPA O BUT NAIJA REMAINS MY HOME AND WANT THE BEST FOR HER JUST THAT MY PEOPLE ARE SO BLINDED WITH RILIGIOUS AND ETHNIC RILVARY WHILE THE ELITES ARE THERE SQUANDERING AWAY THEIR FUTURE
Thank God for you, me as I Neva comot I pray one day I go comot na connect i dey find,
Bro forget naija youth we are irredeemable, I Neva seen a country filled with a lot of graduate with dumbest mind. If say na USA
u dey help ur boy enter dia, because this country dey brake my spirit day by day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.