Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (59722 Views)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Blessedassuranc:
Oga i don tell you .Carry yourself wake. I no get your time okay?

You no get my time and you are quoting me up and down? Is your brain paining you? Use your fish-brain for once and stop responding to me.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by vannessa7(f): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
hope4nigeria:
unfortunately northern Muslims see other Muslims as infidel.

It is inconsequential what northern Muslim think because they are not God's deputy neither are you, even Saudi Arabia that islam originated from cannot decide if anyone is a Muslim or if anyone is serving God, no human has that privilege. Only God knows and decide who is worshipping Him. Get educated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by AfonjaConehead: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Christian Yoruba saying "So help me Allah"

Lol....Is God not wonderful.

In real sense we ( Goodluck Olasunbo) must be subservient to the caliphate by any means possible.

Thanks to Tanko for rescuing the woman in her ever ambition to be loyal to the caliphate like her ancestors.

007 from juliusmalema cool
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by blacknoir: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Some Yoruba's like to compromise
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

No, the joke is on you. I want you to point to somebody who follows the bible or koran 100% and that person is still living peacefully with the rest of the society. Go ahead. Give me a name.

Well, I don't know of any.

But if there is none, it is simply because they're neither true Muslims nor true Christians, they're only doing what pleases them.

You can't be more Muslim than Quran, neither can you be more Christian than Bible. And if you're not following those "Holy Books" to the letter, you're practicing something else.

I'm guessing that's what is difficult to take for you. cheesy cheesy
If you can't kill when your God says so through his Holy Book, then you're disobeying him. If you're disobeying him, then you're not serving him, but something else.
Or are you saying God that asks you to kill your fellow human doesn't know what He's saying? cheesy cheesy

Think, bro.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:

Case closed. Now, go and play outside with bingo.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by shadeyinka(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
vannessa7:

It is inconsequential what northern Muslim think because they are not God's deputy neither are you, even Saudi Arabia that islam originated from cannot decide if anyone is a Muslim or if anyone is serving God, no human has that privilege. Only God knows and decide who is worshipping Him. Get educated

If someone follows Quran and verified Hadiths to the letter, he's certainly worshipping Allah, even if he kills accordingly.

The path has already been laid down through the word of Allah (Quran) and His most favored prophet.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Case closed. Now, go and play outside with bingo.

Lol. If that makes you happy. cheesy cheesy
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
They converted you to give you the job?
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by mhmsadyq(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

You talking of the same book that tells you to slaughter infidels(aka Christians and other non-believers) . So if a Yoruba refuse to slaughter infidels then the Yoruba person is not a 'true' Muslim? Even if you have a fish brain, you should be able to understand that religious extremism is a societal cancer.

I have been following your comments on this thread. But at this point i think you should have a rethink on this fish brain thing.

How do you think someone can remain a Muslim without keeping to the tenents of Islam no matter how despicable you think those tenents are?
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by bonnyhope: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
ivolt:
Eye service gone wrong.
Even the CJN didn't buy her ruse.
She just lost her professional respect.

The yorubas are generally known for eye service

They can even betray their God
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
mhmsadyq:
I have been following your comments on this thread. But at this point i think you should have a rethink on this fish brain thing.How do you think someone can remain a Muslim without keeping to the tenents of Islam no matter how despicable you think those tenents are?

Because religion is a man-made socio-cultural tool for societal cohesion. When a tool no longer serves its purpose humans will naturally modify it. Failure to modify the tool of religion results in Boko haram, ISWAP etc. What is so hard to understand?.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by vannessa7(f): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:

If someone follows Quran and verified Hadiths to the letter, he's certainly worshipping Allah, even if he kills accordingly.

The path has already been laid down through the word of Allah (Quran) and His most favored prophet.

You are welcome to your opinion which has no effect whatsoever on God's order of this world and my eternity. You live to troll and hate arguing to score a cheap point on your assumed enemies instead of living to secure your eternity. Continue
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Iceyjayz: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
She's a monumental disgrace
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
bonnyhope:
The yorubas are generally known for eye service.They can even betray their God

Eye service? YET, Ibo leaders like Zik, Ekweme, Obi etc. all SERVED Fulani masters.

By the way, when Atiku cums will Obi still have an orgasm?
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by cyrilamx(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
What are they even saying?
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.
They don't share the use of "Allah" with "infidel" and to conceal their bigotry, he had to make her retake the oath they never live...We know na
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
If and when this country breaks apart violently. Two groups of people are to blame:

1. The extremists Muslims of the far-North.

2. And the extremist Christians of the South East aka dot nation.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Organs(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
ivolt:
Eye service gone wrong.

Yeah right, she is still a Justice of the High court of Appeal.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
vannessa7:

You are welcome to your opinion which has no effect whatsoever on God's order of this world and my eternity. You live to troll and hate arguing to score a cheap point on your assumed enemies instead of living to secure your eternity. Continue

Huh?! How did I troll? How did I hate? And how am I arguing to score cheap points?

I'm telling you, Allah has laid down the path to follow already. People don't need to hide under "only Allah knows who is serving him." I see it as an excuse to go against the word of Allah.

Allah has said through his most favored human being, that people should follow His words (Quran) and that of his most favored human being (verified Hadiths). It is simple instructions.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by billyG(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
She thought mentioning Allah will over please d cleric making him shine his gworos stained teeth not it is forbidden for infidel to mention Allah....but how can an exposed judge reason like this...judges are supposed to be intelligent.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
If and when this country breaks apart violently. Two groups of people are to blame:

1. The extremists Muslims of the far-North.

2. And the extremist Christians of the South East aka dot nation.

And those attributing derogatory names to a certain section of the country.

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by murmee: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
ivolt:
Eye service gone wrong.
GBAM!
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
AnotherAlien:

Pray she doesn't judge your case after knowing you called her foolish here.

Well, are you going to tell her I said so, cos I sure as hell won't tell her. cry

1 Like

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Emilokoiyawon: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:
And those attributing derogatory names to a certain section of the country.

Factual attribution is a patriotic venture.
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by saxha: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Factual attribution is a patriotic venture.

Even if it's offensive?
Like the word "NiggĂ " to a black man?
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Aboks(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
What are they even saying?
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.

Aboki get christain all of dem na d same
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Aboks(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
saxha:

But if there is none, it is simply because they're neither true Muslims nor true Christians, they're only doing what pleases them.

You can't be more Muslim than Quran, neither can you be more Christian than Bible. And if you're not following those "Holy Books" to the letter, you're practicing something else.

I'm guessing that's what is difficult to take for you. cheesy cheesy
If you can't kill when your God says so through his Holy Book, then you're disobeying him. If you're disobeying him, then you're not serving him, but something else.
Or are you saying God that asks you to kill your fellow human doesn't know what He's saying? cheesy cheesy

Think, bro.

God will neve ever send any body to behead his fellow

God is not that wicked
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by chaloskyx: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
LOL WHICH ONE IS PRIMARY SCHOOL COMPREHENSION AGAIN ALL JUDGES WHO HAVE BEEN SWORN IN HAS SAID SO HELP ME GOD YOU DECIDE TO GO AGAINST THE NORM AND SAY ALLAH TO PLEASE WHO EXACTLY? THE PEOPLE YOU TRIED TO PLEASE CORRECTED YOU TO GO BY THE NORM MAKING YOU LOOK STUPID IF YOU CANT UPHOLD A COMMON SWEARING IN CEREMONY HOW ON EARTH DO YOU PLAN ON UPHOLDING CRITICAL JUDICIAL DECISIONS THERES NOTHING TO UNDERSTAND HERE SHE FOOLED HER SELF AND ITS OBVIOUS YOU LACK UNDERSTANDING TOO SEE THAT CAUSE JUST LIKE MOST NIGERIANS YOU ARE CLOUDED BY RELIGIOUS AND ETHIC POLITICS TO LOGICALLY DEDUCE A SIMPLE ERROR MY MADAM EYE SERVICE
saxha:

Primary School Comprehension, you're finding it difficult to understand. It's ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.