Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,500 members, 7,847,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person (57009 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Romanoff(f): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kewtt:

They should be educated enough to know it's important to discuss it and discrimination should be made a crime
Romanoff your experience?

Nope. I've never been with anyone who is HIV positive. As an advocate for staying off premarital sex, I can't relate.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by tuboi: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Let’s not cause more stigma against those living with it but educate people.you can have sex with someone living with the virus but your partner must be completely sincere about his/her condition and you need the advice of a medical professional. After the 1st time with such person it becomes easy to continue having sex……….

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by ukachy69: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Meninmen:

What do you mean if the person is undetectable for a consistent period of 6 months?
U=U

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by noisy45(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
I did nysc in Bayelsa state home of HIV I knacked so teh I jam a Benue girl who was HIV positive nah PEP HIV drugs save me even some of our female corpers knacked some teh some started testing positive to HIV because most of our CDS was HIV testing.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
You can have sex with an HIV positive person. Just use protection and be open with each other. Double condoms would most likely rupture. That's a backward hustle.

Use a condom and tbh even if you did it unprotected there's a very slim chance you get it with one or a few exposures. HIV is actually hard to get.

You need to be that statistical bullseye to just get it on single contact (ofc depending on the nature of the contact).

If she's a nice person, u can see where it goes. HIV stigmatisation is worse than the disease.

7 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Opatoranking(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
ruggedtimi:
You can actually sleep with a positive patient... If the viral load is low
But both partners must be on ART drugs
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by zynzyn(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
RisenJoe:
Wahala go dey sleep on him own, una wan go wake am

No be to carry HIV be d Koko, but u go fit dey carry d drugs everywhere u dey go? You fit wake up by 2:23:13am to take the anti-retroviral drugs......

Like one mad man said, no madness be d issue but na d Waka Waka wey dey inside am!

But abstinence is still the best!!!

But WHO respects a guy who is abstinent for long?

Churches will preach abstinence, but you will see their true position when you remain abstinent for long!! grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by A305: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ki
crazymommy:
Mynd44 lalasticlala I was expecting to see something that will educate us about it,but what I am seeing here is just a troll trying to stigmatize those that have it..such threads should not be encouraged....
Crazzzymomma, Quite an age. You just eloped from Nairaland abi you have an alternate moniker.

Anyways, thanks for that selling pictures thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Ewedegubbler: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
bigcee:

Even her status no make her dey loyal. Fear women grin grin grin

Since I ended the relationship she has been going from one babalawo to another alfa trying to jazz me and destroy my wealth and relationship. but I just dey laugh am... if not that I love my daughter too much, I for don show am pepper. fear African women

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by daewoorazer(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
CSTRR:

Pls what are these STDs?
I am already vaccinated for hepatitis.

Which other STD apart from HIV should I be afraid of?

HSV1 and 2 bro. Just like HIV, they ain’t treatable, but manageable.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by A305: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tzar:
Why will you think about sex with ANYONE without running a test. Even if you wear a comdom, it can have holes or tear.

At Mushin Lagos you can get the following home test kits and have some peace of mind! If you can give a girl 5k for cab, then spend another 5k to entertain her, you are a fool, if you cannot invest below amount once a year for your sexual health!!!!

Hiv home test kit- N5000 for 25pcs
HepatitisB home test kit- N7000 for 50pcs
HepatitisC home test kit- N7000 for 50pcs
Syphillis home test kit- N6000 for 50pcs
Post pill- N4000 pack of 12doses

Boss, where exactly in mushin can these tests kit be bought?
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Sebgajere(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
This part got me ���� "double condome"
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Jeffy1206(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
you dread it more because you are ignorant of the fact that there are more dangerous sexually transmitted disease that you need to dread more...
I'm not Mr, HIV comes with a lot of stigma than the so called diseases you are referring to. Now that is what many people can't live with, some even commit suicide cos of it. So shut and don't say what you don't know undecided
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Iphran6: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
In my case I was not motivated o, just wasn't aware of her status back then, she was a repented runs girl ( that was what I thought) dated her even before I gained admission into the university, had countless sex with this lady without protection.
Fast forward to Feb 2010 when I was in my first semester in 200level ( I came in through direct entry), she came down with full blown aids with a very low CD4 count, it took a whole lot of effort from the medical personnels in the hospital and her family financial buoyancy for her to come back to her feet, I even visited her in the hospital and I did series of test afterwards to certify my negativity to the virus. Now she is taking her ARV actively and also an NSCDC personnel, she fresh now eh, if you no know you go wan rush collect... Only GOD saved me from contacting the virus... #GODoverEverything

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Masturbation is the best.. Free and safe while you wait for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jeffy1206:
I'm not Mr, HIV comes with a lot of stigma than the so called diseases you are referring to. Now that is what many people can't live with, some even commit suicide cos of it. So shut and don't say what you don't know undecided
K
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
A305:
Ki Crazzzymomma, Quite an age. You just eloped from Nairaland abi you have an alternate moniker.

Anyways, thanks for that selling pictures thread.
I travelled out of the country and I was so busy with my family and career...how have you been

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
Masturbation is the best.. Free and safe while you wait for marriage.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by desoul2004(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
prince3009:
Yes!

She was a corper with a sweet banging physique and we were shagging raw. I noticed she usually takes some pills every night by 11pm. She sets her phone alarm for it.

She eventually opened up that the pills were ARVs. But she is undetectable.

It didn't stop me from shagging. Only ignorant people who don't know how HIV and ARVs work would have run away.

That was like 4 years ago...I ran a test 6 months after she finished her NYSC and relocated and till now, I am still negative.

How does it work?
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by desoul2004(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Meninmen:
That you had unprotected sex with a person with HIV doesn't mean you will automatically become infected with HIV.

Explain
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Hushpuppy20(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
I work in an hospital environ this give me the opportunity to know one or two victims, so this brought me to the issue of a lady I met some years back, we both met at a factory work somewhere in VI so we get along so quick until the last day that our job as end that I decide to take her home to shoot her, not knowing she has bulletproof. We have decided to go but she told me she wanted to go to bank first that she's traveling the next day so we went together on getting there she gave me her phone and I was checking pictures when I come across a picture of a man I new that is positive that use to work with us as a driver. Seeing the pics alone makes my gun to fire blank without shooting so when she came back I use scope to ask her who the person is and she said that is his boyfriend she's talking about that help her to get the job but am not satisfied until I ask her weather they have had something together before and she was like yes now he's my bf nau what do you expect?...but the fact is I took her to my to area and i spend a lot of money for her just b,cos I can't tell her what is wrong with her and am also giving thanks to God b,cos she did not lie and I did not fall a victim
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by A305: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
I travelled out of the country and I was so busy with my family and career...how have you been
Very well and fine.

In retrospect — your whole picture selling idea was what got me to sign up a Kdp account and few years down the line; I flipped the account into ebook selling account. Couldn't grasp the whole picture thing but thanks to you, your moniker is like a memory that stuck from way back.

Hope family is good and kids aren't turning a mom to a crazymomma?

Hope your career is flourishing too — from crazzymomma to being up there, in the corporate ladder. Congratulations.

Does the picture thing still thrive?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by alfredbisong: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
you can have sex with hiv infected person hundred times and Still be negative. discordant couple is when two married people are living together one is positive the other is negative, just do research on it

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by seankim(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Have your checked your HIV status again?
Lolz. I check my status every 6months, at least.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Trustedpronet:
I don't waste time even when our sex life is strictly with condom I still endeavour to spend 1k for HIV test before sex. I'm so careful with women. If HIV positive then sex is dead with me.
So u do a test everytime before sex? Do u know it doesn't show sometimes if she's newly infected and then if u dive in raw u might be contaminated? Stop wasting ur money on tests if its true at all.. Invest it in condoms
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
A305:
Very well and fine.

In retrospect — your whole picture selling idea was what got me to sign up a Kdp account and few years down the line; I flipped the account into ebook selling account. Couldn't grasp the whole picture thing but thanks to you, your moniker is like a memory that stuck from way back.

Hope family is good and kids aren't turning a mom to a crazymomma?

Hope your career is flourishing too — from crazzymomma to being up there, in the corporate ladder. Congratulations.

Does the picture thing still thrive?

The picture thing is no more effective like before,but crypto blogging is trending.....I post contents on hive.blog and earn HIVE...HIVE is a cryptocurrency.....but offline business did not allow me to have much time for online stuff
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Semaj77(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
b3llo:
If the person is Undetectable for a consistent period of 6 months you have nothing to fear. Brush till you brush no more!

Even if she's undetectable in the past 6 years , no one alive will want to have sex with a lady who is HIV+
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Frales6(f): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Akalia:
You go like sex well, well. You are always on naughty threads.
wetin concern you
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by azpekuliar: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
abi na,they will now say oh an angel have touched them and changed it to negative...ignorance is a disease itself...grin

Abeg no kill me with laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by azpekuliar: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
justscorchone:
When I was younger there's this house maid my friend they brought from akwa ibom,this girl had rocket tits and yasnh soo fat you can see it from the front, all young men in the area wanted to chuke head but it was the egbons "older guys" in the area that were knacking this girl like ping pong, after a while she went missing.we got to know my friend mum chased her away when they discovered she was HIV positive right from the beginning, apparently they ran a test before she was employed but never bothered to check the result. Men begin dey look each other to bet money who go first start dey lost weight.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by pawesome(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
I met this lady during my undergraduate days
We got talking and vibed well..though a bit stubborn because to get her attention was a workload and I wonder why she was that stubborn because I was a killer in those days..girls were all over me but she dsnt care..this kind who fine boy help..
One thing led to another and all sorta stress just to get her and she finally agreed..she normally comes visiting, cooks,cleans and all that but never for once has she touched anything that belongs to me. She sleeps over and I don't touch her based on I am taking my time and she dsnt touch me either. I was just thinking I was been a gentleman and her was been a good girl (she was though)

One day I decided to kiss her and she pushed me off and looked at me with anger. I have never seen her dt angry. Had to ask her why and she said I should never in my life touch her. I was perplexed and out of words. I just said ok and left her

After like 30mins of sitting outside she came and met me and said I won't understand. That there is something that is wrong with her and she dsnt in anyway want me trapped in it. Had to ask n ask and I lata jokingly said 'abi u get HIV'? She now said yes. I laughed and was like weldone ma. I turned and looked at her and her face was all serious about it. This time I had to ask properly,'you have HIV'? She said yes.
Guys, my spirit left my body for a moment. I shifted first. She just turned and looked at me while sitting out dia and shook her head and said,'i know this will happen'. She stood up went in and packed her stuffs and left. I couldn't move a muscle. I was looking at her going and didn't utter a word.
After like 2 days of not eating and going for HIV test,I sat down and remembered how we wia taught in secondary school about it. ABC of sex. Abstainance,Be careful and Condoms. I remembered the discrimination part and I just noticed that was what I was doing.
I stood up and went to where she lives. Called her out and apologized. She was crying all through the 2 days dt I left. Her mother came and saw us and shook her head n was like I was the one dt was making her daughter cry (I don enter). I apologized and we got back together. The next morning I followed her to get her drugs and lo n behold,see people. Fine boys and slay Mama's.. I was like wow. So they had that dia AA meeting and she introduced me as her boyfriend and they wia all advising me on how to have safe sex among others (inside my mind I was like sex with who)...

It was really something else

We Sha broke up after a while

9 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Ajilenu: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

She lied to you....... cheesy
what informed this conclusion of yours?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.