Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person (57077 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
hatedisplace:

Stupid question to ask. Na only woman dey cheap HIV? Your family member fit get am but Dem no go tell you because dey know your reaction.

Shut up
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by juman(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
I and you should have courage to marry someone with controlled hiv.

I have never met a man or woman that indicated to be hiv person.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
That is an incomplete advice because even condom is not 100%....

Ofcourse it isn't but if you must... Use one.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Systrom(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Very risky something
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
I only told you what every doctor out there will tell you...know the status of your partner before having sex with them...simple

See the truth is that nobody is safe.

That your partner is HIV positive today does not mean he or she won't stray tomorrow to have unpr sex with an infected person.

Your husband or wife can also stray.. Make GOD shaa help us.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Frales6(f): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
I am talking about your partner...not you...
you wey your partner dey nack steady no get HIV na your partner the nacker go get am. and you dey go test steady based on say sometimes you go see those people wey dey do the test for free under canopy
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
hikiki:
Any viral load less than 200 can't transmit hiv!! #fact
That is not a fact.....there is no pure fact in science...science keeps revolving..what is considered as fact today may become otherwise tommorow....and concerning that figure..it is 20 not 200.......but your point is valid irrespective of whether it is fact or not..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Obidiugwu: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
No stigmatization!!!
Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Toks2008:

See the truth is that nobody is safe.

That your partner is HIV positive today does not mean he or she won't stray tomorrow to have unpr sex with an infected person.

Your husband or wife can also stray.. Make GOD shaa help us.
GOD bless you,you now understand my point...
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Frales6:

you wey your partner dey nack steady no get HIV na your partner the nacker go get am. and you dey go test steady based on say sometimes you go see those people wey dey do the test for free under canopy
Stop displaying your ignorance on the Internet,who told you it is only through sex that a person can get HIV??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Munzy14(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Bluntguy:

You don chop clean mouth come dey shout close shave Abi?
Lol...grin
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Ofcourse it isn't but if you must... Use one.
okay
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Systrom:
Abeg shut up.

Accident kills too, stray bullet kills too etc. People are not afraid of the death

The fear is living with something that has no cure. Waking up every night taking pills for the rest of your life

Malaria has a cure
Diabetes can be cured at early stage

People don’t randomly contract cancer, it’s rare

Unlike HIV that once you have just 10 minutes of unprotected sex, you can contract it and your life is changed forever
Okay I will allow you enjoy your ignorance....grin whatever makes you sleep well at night..
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by kushercain: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I met this naughty girl on Facebook and she introduced me to one of her freaky freaky girlfriend because she said we can't Date, but all our chat was sex and sex nothing more. first day of meeting her in real time , she came with this her freaky freaky friend, the girl is well endowed back and front , got that sexy eyes that will turn every man neck to 360 degrees centigrade.. we got along easily , though I like her because she's beautiful with good hight and chubby, her friend got jealous that day because I'm her spec but the deal is already done because she's want us to be lovers therefore her friend is already in that space, fast forward to the story, I drove her to nearby
bus-stop where she will get taxi heading her way, on our way, she caution me not to take her to my house that we must go to hotel and also warn me to use condoms, I tried to find out her reasons but she said , she won't tell me but tomorrow I should chat her up... anyway I carry my vegetables go one hotel for my area lodge, I planned spending only the night with her but I ended up spending 3days in a hotel with her, the following day I chatted this my naughty friend she asked me how everything goes, I told her , her friend is good on bed we had sex thrice but we used most of the time in talking and knowing each other, she told me everything how she happens to be a street girl once but I told her It doesn't matter but if she can change I won't mind taking her as my No1 , anyway the naughty girl asked me if I used condoms, I said , first time yes, but 2nd time , condom burst then I have to do it like that skin to skin ,she shouted and freak me out , that the girl is hiv positive, my johnthomas died immediately I asked her to repeat her self again, she told me i heard her right that she's positive and live on drugs to survive , I died second time, I asked her why she didn't tell me previous night she said well, she wanted but she don't want to be an asunder between us, but told me it never too late I should go to pharmacy and get antiviral drugs and also make sure I kill myself that day with local herbs and hot drinks to flush it out, if I'm lucky so be it ... If I no die drinking uda and loots that day I no go die quick, but it ended up rumors that the girl is not positive after I subjected her for test, and I equally tested negative, I ended up banging both friends for 2 years without them knowing I was banging both of them...

sad thing two of them are my dead babies mamas embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Guy..
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Nope sorry if I discover my partner is hiv positive
I’m taken my distance
I can’t risk it

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2021
When I was younger there's this house maid my friend they brought from akwa ibom,this girl had rocket tits and yasnh soo fat you can see it from the front, all young men in the area wanted to chuke head but it was the egbons "older guys" in the area that were knacking this girl like ping pong, after a while she went missing.we got to know my friend mum chased her away when they discovered she was HIV positive right from the beginning, apparently they ran a test before she was employed but never bothered to check the result. Men begin dey look each other to bet money who go first start dey lost weight.

6 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Nonsense discussion, sex is for the married.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2021
justscorchone:
When I was younger there's this house maid my friend they brought from akwa ibom,this girl had rocket tits and yasnh soo fat you can see it from the front, all young men in the area wanted to chuke head but it was the egbons "older guys" in the area that were knacking this girl like ping pong, after a while she went missing.we got to know my friend mum chased her away when they discovered she was HIV positive right from the beginning, apparently they ran a test before she was employed but never bothered to check the result. Men begin dey look each other to bet money who go first start dey lost weight.
please ensure you people go for your test??a HIV positive person can still look healthy and not loose weight,do not be deceived oooo..e know dey show for face..
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Frales6(f): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Stop displaying your ignorance on the Internet,who told you it is only through sex that a person can get HIV??
Based on the question na
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Frales6:

Based on the question na
Alright dear...just make sure you check your status frequently....irrespective of what your partner told you...
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Frales6(f): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Alright dear...just make sure you check your status frequently....irrespective of what your partner told you...
That one dey sha
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
mechanics:
Nonsense discussion, sex is for the married.
It is not a nonsense discussion.....Sex is not the only way to get HIV so stop sounding ignorant...
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
please ensure you people go for your test??a HIV positive person can still look healthy and not loose weight,do not be deceived oooo..e know dey show for face..

I no follow them chuke, and I no even dey the area anymore to know who eventually catch am.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Majid1990(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
I have Bleep a HIV positive and am free from the virus you reading it don't try it o my case and ur case differ o

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Emerie22(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kewtt:
Let's go:
I met this well endowed lady.,... Those that make your eyes turn Tom and Jerry.... We got together long and short I discovered she was positive.... Late into the night.... I froze spiritually and physically.... My mind was doing Usain Bolt... But I maintained civility....till the next morning when she left...... Hmmmm what a close shave!

How did you discover she was positive?

After a nice rendezvous she calmly informed me of her status. As that was a requirement under the law in the country. My mind did a million somersaults.... Is she bluffing? Do I find out? Do I call her bluff? And the backside was like a mountain.... My oh my....the trauma was real.... I went out of the room... Consulted with my guys.... Some advised double condoms... Me? Mba! I maintained a civil relationship with her.... She slept over. Second day she left. We maintained good friendship afterwards... HIV infection is not a death sentence. Please let your partners know your status ahead of time. If he or she will stay, they will.

Gazzuzz kingreign nakoks share your experiences
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
justscorchone:

I no follow them chuke, and I no even dey the area anymore to know who eventually catch am.
grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Akalia(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Frales6:

You go like sex well, well. You are always on naughty threads.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by noisy45(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
ARV drugs makes one hallucinates and makes one dream bad dreams. A very strong tablet.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by AreaFada2: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Meninmen:
That you had unprotected sex with a person with HIV doesn't mean you will automatically become infected with HIV.
It also does not mean you will not. HIV is not a
death sentence but still better to avoid catching it. Catching it and spreading it unknowingly is a disaster. Public health interest alone is enough reason to do so, never mind for personal benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Gambit23: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kewtt:
Share your experiences..... Have you ever been motivated enough to engage in sexual activities with a known HIV positive person? Or you did not know until it was too late?

HIV patients in this part of the world do not discuss it.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Kewtt: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gambit23:

HIV patients in this part of the world do not discuss it.
They should be educated enough to know it's important to discuss it and discrimination should be made a crime
Romanoff your experience?
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by noisy45(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Akpuobi1:
OP, if it's less than 72 hours, go to any AHF (Aids Healthcare Foundation) close to you and commence PEP (Pre Exposure Prophylaxis) medication immediately. There's 90% chance you will clear it before your body becomes exposed to the the virus. It's a 28 days medication.

Make you no go die for nothing.

The drugs is free too. Don't panic

grin grin grin grin

It's 30 days medication oga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.