Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person (57062 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by CALCULUS16: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
prince3009:
Yes!

She was a corper with a sweet banging physique and we were shagging raw. I noticed she usually takes some pills every night by 11pm. She sets her phone alarm for it.

She eventually opened up that the pills were ARVs. But she is undetectable.

It didn't stop me from shagging. Only ignorant people who don't know how HIV and ARVs work would have run away.

That was like 4 years ago...I ran a test 6 months after she finished her NYSC and relocated and till now, I am still negative.
glorying in lasciviousness.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by bigcee(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2021
Meninmen:
That you had unprotected sex with a person with HIV doesn't mean you will automatically become infected with HIV.

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Meninmen:

I agree with you. It's more of the stigma associated with HIV that gets people scared.

The stigma was caused by lack of proper education about the virus itself...anyone who is not well informed about it of course will want to stigmatise...grin the funny thing which I see in our society these days is that some people that do not know their HIV status are stigmatising those that have HIV,not knowing that the person who already knows his or her status and using the ARV is better than them that do not even know their status and are dying silently......to everyone out there,go for HIV test at least every three months so that you can know your status and start working on it.....

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by OneNigeria1: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2021
me I never jam one o but if e come omoh i go maintain 11MpH instead of kpa..kpa..kpa.kpa......kpa it will be something like loop...lop..lol.lop.lop lol..... till we go reach grin

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
BUT THE IGNORANT ONES BELIEVE THAT ONCE THEY USE THE HIV TEST KIT TO TEST THEMSELVES AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE THEN THAT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN THAT THEY ARE NOT POSITIVE....

You mean those that have been diagnosed of having HIV before and later using the test kit and it turns out negative?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Olisehinnocent: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2021
My own us that I meet a girl last month and we are in relationship. Last Sunday after pressing her boobs and fingering, I want to insert my condom and knack her, the girl said, "Do you usually use condom to knack girls? I said Yes, she now said that she will like to have flesh to flesh with me that she doesn't like to feel me with any rubber on my dick". I thought that she's joking but she was damn serious. After trying to change her mind but she refused. I jejelyly wear my boxer and go home. The fear of hiv is the beginning of man's wisdom.

25 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by donnie(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Kewtt:
Share your experiences..... Have you ever been motivated enough to engage in sexual activities with a known HIV positive person? Or you did not know until it was too late?

I had a friend who married one but it was kept secret. I knew about her status after the woman died. And they had a beautiful daughter together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
The stigma was caused by lack of proper education about the virus itself...anyone who is not well informed about it of course will want to stigmatise...grin the funny thing which I see in our society these days is that some people that do not know their HIV status are stigmatising those that have HIV,not knowing that the person who already knows his or her status and using the ARV is better than them that do not even know their status and are dying silently...

Lol. I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by bigcee(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
There is something called "viral load".....when the patient have a low viral load around 20 or below then the virus becomes undetectable....it is at that point you hear some people who will go to church to say they were HIV positive before but now Angel of GOD have turned them into HIV negative.....according to the world of science...undetectable makes it difficult to transmit to others .....so undetectable is untransmittable...
You get HIV abi you no get HIV?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2021
OneNigeria1:
me I never jam one o but if e come omoh i go maintain 11MpH instead of kpa..kpa..kpa.kpa......kpa it will be something like loop...lop..lol.lop.lop lol..... till we go reach grin
Lol...how will you know if the person have or not??did they tell you they write it on the face??have you gone to the hospital to do the test for you and the person??you cannot assume that someone does not have or not because e know dey show for face....the person can even look healthier than you..

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by oshorstan(f): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2021
That was how I allowed my love for sugar made me to taste Naoh. All my mouth burn.. I use Ogun beg you, run away from wahala

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by West2019(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Hiv is not a death sentence. Some people with hiv live longer than negative people

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Meninmen:

You mean those that have been diagnosed of having HIV before and later using the test kit and it turns out negative?
YES..such ignorant people automatically believe that there is no more need to use their ARV because the test kit is now showing negative..
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by bigcee(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
Was engaged to one for 6 years. Has got a pretty daughter with her. Never caught it even tho we had unprotected sex with her a few times. Only broke up with her after she started sleeping around when I had financial problems.

Was never afraid of it and still not.
Even her status no make her dey loyal. Fear women grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by overdrive(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
My own us that I meet a girl last month and we are in relationship. Last Sunday after pressing her boobs and fingering, I want to insert my condom and knack her, the girl said, "Do you usually use condom to knack girls? I said Yes, she now said that she will like to have flesh to flesh with me that she doesn't like to feel me with any rubber on my dick". I thought that she's joking but she was damn serious. After trying to change her mind but she refused. I jejelyly wear my boxer and go home. The fear of hiv is the beginning of man's wisdom.

Ask her to follow you go carry out hiv test and watch her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by kushercain: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Kewtt:

Noted

TAG Kushercain too
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Akpuobi1: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar, you don't sound stupid. If you sleep with someone with a low viral load i.e. someone consistent with the anti-retroviral drugs/PREP you won't get it

grin grin grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Funny enough you might sleep with some one with hiv and still won't get it

I know i sound stupid....but that is the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Akpuobi1: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2021
OP, if it's less than 72 hours, go to any AHF (Aids Healthcare Foundation) close to you and commence PEP (Pre Exposure Prophylaxis) medication immediately. There's 90% chance you will clear it before your body becomes exposed to the the virus. It's a 28 days medication.

Make you no go die for nothing.

The drugs is free too. Don't panic

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by geesilver(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You have said it all at the emboldened that you're HIV positive, no wonder you're consoling your likes while dying a slow death in 2 years now you be dead. You're just a walking corpse
I guess that's too harsh to say.... Even if it's a little hope let's encourage it so that he/she will not wickedly spread it to innocent people out there....... Don't you know words like this can trigger destruction of happy homes

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Frales6(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
No oooo, God 4bid.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
YES..such ignorant people automatically believe that there is no more need to use their ARV because the test kit is now showing negative..

Yeah. Sometimes those home kits (and even labs) can give a false negative result.

If Dem come stop to dey take their medications based on a false negative result, na Dem come know!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
GUYS AND LADIES...FIRST OF ALL PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT IS NOT ONLY THROUGH SEX THAT YOU CAN GET INFECTED WITH HIV........

SECONDLY PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CONDOM IS NOT 100%........

THIRDLY A PERSON WITH LOW VIRAL LOAD THAT IS BELOW 20 CANNOT TRANSMIT IT TO OTHERS EXCEPT IF THEY STOP TAKING THEIR ARV CONSISTENTLY WHICH LED TO AN OCCASIONAL SPIKE....

ALWAYS GO FOR TEST AT LEAST EVERY THREE MONTHS...

LEARN TO USE THE PREP BEFORE/AFTER HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEIR STATUS...PREP IS A DRUG WHICH YOU CAN TAKE TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM ANY POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Kewtt: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2021
kushercain:

TAG Kushercain too
Posted. Go back up
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2021
She waved me down for help because she had flat tire. I directed her to a nearby mechanic and zoomed off. Got to bank later and saw her and she said I was mean not to have helped her. She expected me to lie or say sorry but I told her that I don't do favors to women. She was shocked to her bones and we said byes. Met her at a party in a hotel weeks after and she insisted that I danced with her which again I declined. Later on I heard a knock on the door of my hotel room and it was her. How she found me, I didn't know. She did everything for me to fucck her but something in me kept rejecting her. Went to the hotel garden early in the morning to smoke my weed and one of the girls I saw with her at the party came out to smoke cigarette and we started talking, got high and from there went up to my room and fuccked. It was her that told me about the girl's hiv status. The said girl died last year of hiv complications.

10 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Frales6:
No oooo, God 4bid.
Lol instead of you to tell your partner that you people should go for a test you are here saying GOD forbid..grin
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by azpekuliar: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
There is something called "viral load".....when the patient have a low viral load around 20 or below then the virus becomes undetectable....it is at that point you hear some people who will go to church to say they were HIV positive before but now Angel of GOD have turned them into HIV negative........

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Meninmen:

Yeah. Sometimes those home kits (and even labs) can give a false negative result.

If Dem come stop to dey take their medications based on a false negative result, na Dem come know!
grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by OLRAYS(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Bluntguy:

You don chop clean mouth come dey shout close shave Abi?
still waiting for the Jimmy's and kpekus drillers to comment grin

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by murphyibiam15(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2021
seankim:
Very pretty and endowed lady. She knew that I won’t shag her if she had told me. Although, She’s U=U. I saw all her reports. Prior to the time, We’ve had unprotected sex about 3 times. Some were after I couldn’t cum with condom, maybe at 3rd or 4th round.
After Sometimes, she disclosed her status to me. It was a big drama that night. We later got back after about 1month. It’s strictly protected sex, no removing of condom midway no matter what. We still enjoyed kissing though. She’s positive to HIV 2 virus only.
We met couple of times after that until she met a guy that was ready to marry her. I miss her sha.
It’s been 6 years now and we still keep in touch once in a while. Till date, I’m negative to HIV.
My encounter with her made me to stick to using condom with any random girl till I got married and and I stopped sleeping around.
Have your checked your HIV status again?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Bluntguy:

You don chop clean mouth come dey shout close shave Abi?
Hahaha bad boy
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2021
azpekuliar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
abi na,they will now say oh an angel have touched them and changed it to negative...ignorance is a disease itself...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.