Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,034 members, 7,852,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person (57076 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Divoc19(f): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
The possibility of that LiE is 2000% grin grin
Smart girl she be grin
Lexusgs430:

She lied to you....... cheesy
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by thedio(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Kewtt:
Let's go:
I met this well endowed lady.,... Those that make your eyes turn Tom and Jerry.... We got together long and short I discovered she was positive.... Late into the night.... I froze spiritually and physically.... My mind was doing Usain Bolt... But I maintained civility....till the next morning when she left...... Hmmmm what a close shave!

After a nice rendezvous she calmly informed me of her status. As that was a requirement under the law in the country. My mind did a million somersaults.... Is she bluffing? Do I find out? Do I call her bluff? And the backside was like a mountain.... My oh my....the trauma was real.... I went out of the room... Consulted with my guys.... Some advised double condoms... Me? Mba! I maintained a civil relationship with her.... She slept over. Second day she left. We maintained good friendship afterwards... HIV infection is not a death sentence. Please let your partners know your status ahead of time. If he or she will stay, they will.

Gazzuzz kingreign nakoks share your experiences
Oh! U lost a huge meat,she dribbled u big timr. Her name is Messi,I guess.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by OneNigeria1: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol...how will you know if the person have or not??did they tell you they write it on the face??have you gone to the hospital to do the test for you and the person??you cannot assume that someone does not have or not because e know dey show for face....the person can even look healthier than you..

na true o
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
If I may ask,those ladies or that lady you have slept with,have you confirmed her HIV status from the medical centres??confirm by yourself and not what she told you...

Kilagbe kileju?
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by kushercain: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Can you educate us on these factors?

Toks2008:

Low viral load yes but the problem is the occasional spike in the load due to several factors

It is because of the unexpected spike that makes it entirely dangerous to sleep with a positive person except you use protection.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by akilo1: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
My brother u don carry ooo
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
A person taking his or her drugs consistently will not have any occasional spike.....and do you know the status of your partner or you rely on what she tells you ..

There could be spikes but most times they don't even know.

There are times when they may have some regular infections and these infections could lead to sudden spike.

This is a known fact. This is why no matter what, it is advisable to always use a condom when making out with HIV P person.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by BarrElChapo(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Damn.

Nonexistent1:
She waved me down for help because she had flat tire. I directed her to a nearby mechanic and zoomed off. Got to bank later and saw her and she said I was mean not to have helped her. She expected me to lie or say sorry but I told her that I don't do favors to women. She was shocked to her bones and we said byes. Met her at a party in a hotel weeks after and she insisted that I danced with her which again I declined. Later on I heard a knock on the door of my hotel room and it was her. How she found me, I didn't know. She did everything for me to fucck her but something in me kept rejecting her. Went to the hotel garden early in the morning to smoke my weed and one of the girls I saw with her at the party came out to smoke cigarette and we started talking, got high and from there went up to my room and fuccked. It was her that told me about the girl's hiv status. The said girl died last year of hiv complications.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Frales6(f): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol instead of you to tell your partner that you people should go for a test you are here saying GOD forbid..grin
I go for test so I'm sure of myself
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Lexusgs430: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Divoc19:
The possibility of that LiE is 2000% grin grin
Smart girl she be grin

She constantly stole glances at his 3rd leg......... Realised what he wanted and added her spoiler............ cheesy

The news would have felt like pouring salt on a worm.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by DenreleDave(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
GUYS AND LADIES...FIRST OF ALL PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT IS NOT ONLY THROUGH SEX THAT YOU CAN GET INFECTED WITH HIV........

SECONDLY PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CONDOM IS NOT 100%........

THIRDLY A PERSON WITH LOW VIRAL LOAD THAT IS BELOW 20 CANNOT TRANSMIT IT TO OTHERS EXCEPT IF THEY STOP TAKING THEIR ARV CONSISTENTLY WHICH LED TO AN OCCASIONAL SPIKE....

ALWAYS GO FOR TEST AT LEAST EVERY THREE MONTHS...

LEARN TO USE THE PREP BEFORE/AFTER HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEIR STATUS...PREP IS A DRUG WHICH YOU CAN TAKE TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM ANY POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS...

One shud use prep even when he or she is not hiv positive at all
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Kewtt: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
thedio:

Oh! U lost a huge meat,she dribbled u big timr. Her name is Messi,I guess.
Nope. She didn't.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Kewtt:
Let's go:
I met this well endowed lady.,... Those that make your eyes turn Tom and Jerry.... We got together long and short I discovered she was positive.... Late into the night.... I froze spiritually and physically.... My mind was doing Usain Bolt... But I maintained civility....till the next morning when she left...... Hmmmm what a close shave!

After a nice rendezvous she calmly informed me of her status. As that was a requirement under the law in the country. My mind did a million somersaults.... Is she bluffing? Do I find out? Do I call her bluff? And the backside was like a mountain.... My oh my....the trauma was real.... I went out of the room... Consulted with my guys.... Some advised double condoms... Me? Mba! I maintained a civil relationship with her.... She slept over. Second day she left. We maintained good friendship afterwards... HIV infection is not a death sentence. Please let your partners know your status ahead of time. If he or she will stay, they will.

Gazzuzz kingreign nakoks share your experiences

I always advise HIV P people to look for another HIV P person to be with cos that way, it will be balanced and they will have great fun together.

There are many online communities where HIV P people interact.

HIV is no longer an issue cos you can live till you grow old as long as you use your retro drugs but it is still very difficult for a HIV P person to be with a negative person.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Kewtt: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

She lied to you....... cheesy
What did I lose? Nada...but she wasn't lying.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Obakashdee(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Auraby:
Tag me bra, I want read an, e get why.

You positive ni?
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by RedAlert08(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Neatly used Nissan Primera 2001 model for sale in Ibadan. Kindly contact me on 0 8 0 3 6 9 2 8 2 6 6
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by highoctane: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Nikkganc08:
....Patiently waiting for comments from the elders and chief wellbore drillers.

Wen pikin dey play with pepper, small time, he go rub im hand for eye, no person go dey around tellam kpeleoooo
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Kewtt: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

She constantly stole glances at his 3rd leg......... Realised what he wanted and added her spoiler............ cheesy

The news would have felt like pouring salt on a worm.......... cheesy
Hahaha you people don't give up..... Don't joke with that in SA
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
kushercain:

Can you educate us on these factors?

I just explained above.

There can be infections that the HIV person may not even know they have and this infection causes spike in the viral load regardless of him or her using retro drugs.

It is because of this unexpected spike that makes it dangerous to have unprotected sex with HIV P person with low viral load.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Lexusgs430: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Kewtt:

Hahaha you people don't give up..... Don't joke with that in SA

We no dey SA nah........ wink
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Goldbw122(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Sadly we still have alot of ignorant Nigerians that needs to be educated....there are more dangerous disease than HIV that people underrated....hepatitis kills faster ,cancer kills faster,even diabetes kills...but people focus more on HIV...even malaria kills millions of people worldwide but we underrate it....
So true
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
I met this naughty girl on Facebook and she introduced me to one of her freaky freaky girlfriend because she said we can't Date, but all our chat was sex and sex nothing more. first day of meeting her in real time , she came with this her freaky freaky friend, the girl is well endowed back and front , got that sexy eyes that will turn every man neck to 360 degrees centigrade.. we got along easily , though I like her because she's beautiful with good hight and chubby, her friend got jealous that day because I'm her spec but the deal is already done because she's want us to be lovers therefore her friend is already in that space, fast forward to the story, I drove her to nearby
bus-stop where she will get taxi heading her way, on our way, she caution me not to take her to my house that we must go to hotel and also warn me to use condoms, I tried to find out her reasons but she said , she won't tell me but tomorrow I should chat her up... anyway I carry my vegetables go one hotel for my area lodge, I planned spending only the night with her but I ended up spending 3days in a hotel with her, the following day I chatted this my naughty friend she asked me how everything goes, I told her , her friend is good on bed we had sex thrice but we used most of the time in talking and knowing each other, she told me everything how she happens to be a street girl once but I told her It doesn't matter but if she can change I won't mind taking her as my No1 , anyway the naughty girl asked me if I used condoms, I said , first time yes, but 2nd time , condom burst then I have to do it like that skin to skin ,she shouted and freak me out , that the girl is hiv positive, my johnthomas died immediately I asked her to repeat her self again, she told me i heard her right that she's positive and live on drugs to survive , I died second time, I asked her why she didn't tell me previous night she said well, she wanted but she don't want to be an asunder between us, but told me it never too late I should go to pharmacy and get antiviral drugs and also make sure I kill myself that day with local herbs and hot drinks to flush it out, if I'm lucky so be it ... If I no die drinking uda and loots that day I no go die quick, but it ended up rumors that the girl is not positive after I subjected her for test, and I equally tested negative, I ended up banging both friends for 2 years without them knowing I was banging both of them...

sad thing two of them are my dead babies mamas embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Kewtt: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

We no dey SA nah........ wink
That's the unmentioned message.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Frales6:

I go for test so I'm sure of myself
I am talking about your partner...not you...
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by hikiki(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Any viral load less than 200 can't transmit hiv!! #fact
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by rali123(f): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
How hard can it be? just use condom instead of giving yourself unnecessary headache... undecided shocked
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Toks2008:

There could be spikes but most times they don't even know.

There are times when they may have some regular infections and these infections could lead to sudden spike.

This is a known fact. This is why no matter what, it is advisable to always use a condom when making out with HIV P person.
That is an incomplete advice because even condom is not 100%....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Kilagbe kileju?
I only told you what every doctor out there will tell you...know the status of your partner before having sex with them...simple

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.