Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person (57064 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by IQUIT(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Toks2008:

There is nothing bad in sleeping with HIV P person but you must use protection.

For me I can't be with such cos I love eating snails a lot and there is no condom for the mouth.

headmaster I hail thee
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by A305: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
The picture thing is no more effective like before,but crypto blogging is trending.....I post contents on hive.blog and earn HIVE...HIVE is a cryptocurrency.....but offline business did not allow me to have much time for online stuff
Awesome.

Crypto is the new gold to mine in recent years. I have little knowledge trading crypto but my man (ymodulus) was/is a text book example why I choose to stay off crypto trading, UNLESS, my trade analysis is 100% sure of a BEAR RUN market during BULLISH SEASON.

Crypto blogging is quite risk free but needs time investment, And your offline job keeps telling you (Hey! look here woman — You can not rob Peter to pay Paul lol).

It is well. Why not try having books up on Kdp, it requires time investment too but the royalty would out live you. Good thing is, you keep getting paid after your offline job retirement.

I will not sugar coat it; Truth is, it takes lots of effort to build a sizable catalogue to enable the above.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by IQUIT(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
seankim:
Very pretty and endowed lady. She knew that I won’t shag her if she had told me. Although, She’s U=U. I saw all her reports. Prior to the time, We’ve had unprotected sex about 3 times. Some were after I couldn’t cum with condom, maybe at 3rd or 4th round.
After Sometimes, she disclosed her status to me. It was a big drama that night. We later got back after about 1month. It’s strictly protected sex, no removing of condom midway no matter what. We still enjoyed kissing though. She’s positive to HIV 2 virus only.
We met couple of times after that until she met a guy that was ready to marry her. I miss her sha.
It’s been 6 years now and we still keep in touch once in a while. Till date, I’m negative to HIV.
My encounter with her made me to stick to using condom with any random girl till I got married and and I stopped sleeping around.
try run another test again, e get why.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
A305:
Awesome.

Crypto is the new gold to mine in recent years. I have little knowledge trading crypto but my man (ymodulus) was/is a text book example why I choose to stay off crypto trading, UNLESS, my trade analysis is 100% sure of a BEAR RUN market during BULLISH SEASON.

Crypto blogging is quite risk free but needs time investment, And your offline job keeps telling you (Hey! look here woman — You can not rob Peter to pay Paul lol).

It is well. Why not try having books up on Kdp, it requires time investment too but the royalty would out live you. Good thing is, you keep getting paid after your offline job retirement.

I will not sugar coat it; Truth is, it takes lots of effort to build a sizable catalogue to enable the above.
i do that too but not on kdp,I use draft2digital

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ajilenu:
what informed this conclusion of yours?

Antecedents, experiences, stories, real life experiences, nairaland.......... cheesy
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by IQUIT(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
imagrg:
Use a good condom not the cheap type oh. Don't suck..strictly doo only.
which CD do you recommend? Do peeps still gives head?
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by vivalavida(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
After going through this thread, I ran out to do a test to be sure of myself again before water pass garri without me knowing. Result is Negative. Man must marry this year.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by A305: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
i do that too but not on kdp,I use draft2digital
Kdp owns 80% of the book market.

Is like Draft2digital blocked Nigerians from publishing on their website last year but anyway, Amazon is the real deal.

Look for the amazon ebook publishing thread here on nairaland and follow up with it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon/40
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
kushercain:

Guy..
man
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Systrom(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Okay I will allow you enjoy your ignorance....grin whatever makes you sleep well at night..
Lol, you are obviously a carrier of the virus

I’m not stigmatizing you dear.

But in your next life, don’t have unprotected sex
kiss

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Starzo: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
JaredNormak:
Nairaland is becoming a place for subhumans.

I can never recommend this cesspit of a forum to even an enemy.
And yet you're still here. Can't you see you're your own worst enemy?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by seankim(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
IQUIT:
try run another test again, e get why.
Since 2015 grin
I hear you oooo.
Anyway, I check my status quote often. Last time was 7th of April this year and it was negative.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
It is not a nonsense discussion.....Sex is not the only way to get HIV so stop sounding ignorant...
The writer is seeing sex not on the basis of marriage but infidelity.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Taylordedon(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
The name HIV is a nightmare,talk less of poting the carrier

HIV now na cruise ba
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Tzar(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ask very well, hepatitis vaccination does not protect you from ALL variants and mutations of the virus. You are taking more risk than you think!!!

CSTRR:

Get vaccinated for hepatitis B and C instead of wasting money.

I am vaccinated for hepatitis. I don't fear it anymore.

The only thing I am worried about now is HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
b3llo:
If the person is Undetectable for a consistent period of 6 months you have nothing to fear. Brush till you brush no more!

No. If undetectable, it's untransmittable. U = U

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Tzar(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
The Mushin side of Luth Road. You can also order on Jumia & Konga. Online, you will just need to pay for delivery.

A305:
Boss, where exactly in mushin can these tests kit be bought?
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by CSTRR: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tzar:
Ask very well, hepatitis vaccination does not protect you from ALL variants and mutations of the virus. You are taking more risk than you think!!!

I don't fucckk without condom anyway.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tzar:

You cannot blame him...not everyone is educated and informed about certain things. The only people I have problem with are those are not willing to learn but always displaying their ignorance on the internet

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by crazymommy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
A305:
Kdp owns 80% of the book market.

Is like Draft2digital blocked Nigerians from publishing on their website last year but anyway, Amazon is the real deal.

Look for the amazon ebook publishing thread here on nairaland and follow up with it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon/40
alright I will try it out too

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by MrbonZ: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
Masturbation is the best.. Free and safe while you wait for marriage.
Omo ogbon OG
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
MrbonZ:
Omo ogbon OG
What?
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Gjmff: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Atticusxsz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmm... if I should spew my own quota, una go fear. grin
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Tzar(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
That is great! But I still advise that you & any of your sex partners get tested. Condom use is as good as the handling.
1. Some condoms are not properly stored, therefore the integrity becomes compromised. For instance, you or the person you bought the condom from may have exposed it to unsuitable temperature in the car, wallet, sunshine etc. this causes the condom to break easily or create microscopic holes porous enough for micro organisms and even semen to pass through.
Also, petroleum based products is the biggest enemy of condoms & it is the major ingredient in body care products used by ladies and men. Sadly petroluem base won’t likely break condoms but it distorts the structure of latex, thereby causing microscopic holes that allow micro organisms to pass.
Lastly, poor lubrication during sex will cause the condom to break, exposing you to the untested body fluids of your partner.

Getting tested gives close to perfect assurance that you have minimized the risk of transmision even with a condom. Viruses, especially HIV is less likely to be transmitable if it is undetectable.

CSTRR:

I don't fucckk without condom anyway.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Shine86: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Truth bro. Transmission of HIV depends on the viral load of the infected person or the person not infected lacks a gene called CCR5 or CD195(Chemokine Receptor type 5)
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Funny enough you might sleep with some one with hiv and still won't get it

I know i sound stupid....but that is the truth
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Shine86: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Contact me for more details on this. Time won't permit now
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Funny enough you might sleep with some one with hiv and still won't get it

I know i sound stupid....but that is the truth
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
AreaFada2:

It also does not mean you will not. HIV is not a
death sentence but still better to avoid catching it. Catching it and spreading it unknowingly is a disaster. Public health interest alone is enough reason to do so, never mind for personal benefits.

I don't know the point you are trying to make, but I made a Statement of fact. It is left for you to interpret it the way you want.

The statement doesn't in any way encourage having unprotected sex between unmarried individuals.
Re: Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Saltybear:

Viral load from the T cell count

Yeah. I know. My point is that undetectable viral load doesn't mean the person wouldn't be postive again on HIV testing. I assumed that was what someone was trying to infer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.