Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66917 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
seyz91:
Mumu girl, so hanging your legs ontop ceiling fan, holding hand on burglary proof, washing boxers and singlets and meeting parents and friends have now become giving guys everything in the world undecided

Shioorr!

Until you all get sense
Guys don smart, you can't continou hiding under love, relationship, have you eaten question all the time and believe you are entitled to guys giving you money

You vagina people must be bringing something else to the table besides your pussy

We are now wiser, una get pussy and we get dick, so we also bringing thesame reproductive organ to the table and we still hustle for money on the side but you people only believe in your pussy and expecting to get all money from us
[center][/center] grin sapphire will come for you.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nonswa:

My brother, endeavour to go and check yourself. I know why I am saying this..cuz this daughters of Eve are something else. My ex has this same attitude and bad character, even she knows that! So we broke up; as I couldn't take it anymore...I got to know some few days ago that this same girl took my name; my boxers and a piece of my shirt to a spiritualist. Make she no make ham for life, cuz no be me that kind thing go happen to. I dont comment on this forum, but I have to just drop this for men to be careful with the kind of woman they date.
Jesu! Daughters of Jezebel can do anything to hook a man
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nonexistent1:
It means I have sworn never to make hoe a housewife.
grin cheesy my guy help them abeg they have repent na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by seyz91(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
cheesy waiting for her, i dey here kampe cheesy
Hassanmaye:

[center][/center] grin sapphire will come for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by BePrepared: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
lookingfly:
guys in order to retain your respect of a woman, don't give her money until marriage, honour your pocket and add value to your life.

It is really foolishness to relate money and sex, for Christ sake u give money to anyone in need be it guy girl child etc
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by daveP(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Smh
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by lookingfly: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
BePrepared:

It is really foolishness to relate money and sex, for Christ sake u give money to anyone in need be it guy girl child etc
you called that foolishness because that statement choke you Wella.....tell me what a lady offers in a relationship, is it money or what? How many ladies out there are comfortable with giving a guy money? If a lady doesn't demand money unecessarily from a guy in a relationship, that would be understandable, but they put their family problem on the guys head and still don't want to pay in kind. Let me ask you, what is the guy benefiting after footing all the bills of the gal if him no eat kpomo?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Boukac: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hanty giving of diff sex styles doesn't keep a man.... With other well behaved attributes which you just listed, he should stick with you without cheating.... Remember back in college when i had a fxxxk mate, mehn this girl can twist herself beyond imaginations just to prove her bedroom prowess, but that didn't stop me from moving on cos i never loved her

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by greypencils: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
This one done jam bad boy. Sorry ehn. But one good guy go dey mumu for you dey love up for you but you didn't give him any chance cos e no get money.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by pansophist(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:

I dey fear now o.

I don fucckk my share of ladies too, but the way some guys dey bang ladies nowadays dey fear me.

No respect for the ladies all.

Dey bang her like a piece of meat and leave her for her future husband to pick the remnants.

Na who marry virgin win o.

My grandma de talk say, any person wey put him basket outside, make he no surprise if person put dirty for inside grin

Any woman wey no want make dem fork am anyhow, make she sef no donate her body. It is that simple.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by tnerro1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Peace of mind, when am with you I should be able to forget all my worries

But Most Nigerian girls will add their wahala to yours

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by phazotron(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
helicoptarr:

Excellent men are everywhere, only your selection criteria is skewed.

A good man is a good man. A bad boy is a bad boy. We all know that the later is the more attractive to many women or ladies.

You can't pluck an apple from an almond tree. Ko jo ra won, mo sorry gan.

You're blessed.

Theres good men and good women everywhere

Na your selection method go determine whether you jam Omo daadaa or agbako

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by placeofallure(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

And you're still not married. undecided

I'm very married.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by neyo0h: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
placeofallure:

I'm very married.

Awesome love to hear it. Don't blow it.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by phazotron(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
justscorchone:
Such a beautiful lady but let's be realistic, ladies are the cause of most of this problem because they know before getting into any relationship what the outcome might be, they are by default attracted to fuckboys, there are many guys out here that treat their women right and love them but we are mostly introverts and don't go clubbing or spend loosely like the kind of men beautiful women such as this one are use to. I know the number of times I've been called boring just because I don't club and I invest more than I flex.

U sef see am.

If you're not the flashy clubbing type they'll say you're boring you don't know how to enjoy

That is why I rarely pity girls now because they most of the time are the architects of their misfortune.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by helicoptarr: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
phazotron:

You're blessed.

Theres good men and good women everywhere

Na your selection method go determine whether you jam Omo daadaa or agbako

Gbamsolutely!
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by greypencils: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
dederocs:
Don't get too clingy, let him have fun. Women go for your level, a guy way high above your level, will likely have his eyes set high. No man wants a liability, or a lady who don't spend or show love back. Sex is everywhere, 25k will get you the fresh pussy and body in an instant grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by angelfallz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Well said.

pansophist:

My grandma de talk say, any person wey put him basket outside, make he no surprise if person put dirty for inside grin

Any woman wey no want make dem fork am anyhow, make she sef no donate her body. It is that simple.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by placeofallure(f): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

Awesome love to hear it. Don't blow it.

Thank you.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by otis3(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
If we talk ehnn women go hate us...and some simps go follow hate us...so make we leave matter, but women matter ehnn. If you fit endure their rubbish fine stay with them. if not, japa like that nigga did the bitch.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by BePrepared: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
lookingfly:
you called that foolishness because that statement choke you Wella.....tell me what a lady offers in a relationship, is it money or what? How many ladies out there are comfortable with giving a guy money? If a lady doesn't demand money unecessarily from a guy in a relationship, that would be understandable, but they put their family problem on the guys head and still don't want to pay in kind. Let me ask you, what is the guy benefiting after footing all the bills of the gal if him no eat kpomo?

Any transaction that involves sex in exchange of money is nothing more than prostitution, I don't care the name you give
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by emanobis(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
My dear, the truth be told...
I want you to SILENTLY ask yourself a very sincere question--
Can a prostitute also do all these things u just mentioned? And what is Ur answer?
Darling, the world has changed and men are really searching for something more than sex and facial beauty.
But on the other hand, I still feel Ur pain dear, most men are so insatiable and they go any length to make sure they travel thru Ur legs. Just be strong, your TRUE man will come ok, every happily married lady out there also has her own bitter taste of it ok.
U cnt hate all DOGS jst bcoz Billy is a shit eater. Some dogs are still loyal ok...better days ahead dear...pick Ur pieces and remain strong

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Susily(m): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2021
BePrepared:

And you give sex to who
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by castro316: 2:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Most nigerian women are stupid. Because of their competition to impress their friends and live their vain lifestyle. They look for the highest bidder for their pussy. 10 yrs down the line they are asking where are the good men where as this foools have been ditching good men for God know what reason. Improve yourself you won't hear. Now look at what's happening. God knows how many ladies I have tried to change their lives, they never lasted one week with me.
You also see videos of women going renegade on men who trained them in school and you think these idiats have sense. I spit on your senselessness. Wow to man

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Pickieox(m): 2:23am On Jul 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Do you want a guy that won’t cheat on you? Now that would be boring.

She should marry a robot grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Kaymicheal852: 3:11am On Jul 05, 2021
kay29000:

You can never compare this to the number of girls who do this. It is not comparable at all.

Don't answer that male feminist again jare,those girls will soon break his heart,he go clear for his eyes ,I think he is a small boy or just one loser that can't attract girls

Any man that have been dating will have known ladies bad ways and how they keep multiple boyfriend and some even do hookups and coded runs

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Paultricenoni: 5:16am On Jul 05, 2021
WHAT A MAN NEEDS IN A WOMAN.

Men attends to women for two known reasons, SEX, and LOVE, but in real cases, men do not marry for Sex or for Love, they marry for STABILITY.

Let me explain:
A man can Love you and still not marry you.
A man can have sex with you for years and still not marry you.
But immediately he finds someone who brings stability in his life, he marries her.

What I mean by Stability is "Peace of Mind"
I have seen so many guys who made this statement "I love this lady so much but I don't think I can spend the rest of my life with her." "This lady is so sweet in bed but I don't think I can marry her". Men are visionaries when they think about marriage, they do not think about wedding dresses, bridesmaids or most of the things ladies think is fanciful.
They think of whether this woman can build a home, can take care of his kids, can support his visions and dreams and also give him PEACE of mind..
Men don't like Ladies who give them discomfort and who have nothing to offer them. This is why a man can stay with a woman for years and meet another in a short while and get married to her.
The comfort of having Peace of mind is the most paramount to every man.
Sex is a pleasure, love is an affection, RESPECT and PEACE is Stability ♥.

Good morning lovelies �
Hope you had a pleasant night?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by purples25(f): 6:00am On Jul 05, 2021
How a person sees you depends on them, their mindset. How they treat you is a reflection of their character. No matter what, a responsible and good person will never do certain things. If he is responsible, he will never touch, use and continue to use what he knows he doesn't want. Because he is a disciplined man that believes in morals and self control.

That's why they say that people's opinion of you is none of your business. Do your best to do things right, and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by nokspos: 6:02am On Jul 05, 2021
plus "have you eaten, what did you eat" grin

larryking540:

the truth is a man is the price ,lady have been long deceived they are the price ,,,,a man calls the shot if he will put a ring on your finger or not ,....

I can't imagine a girl friend can't even sit and plan with his boyfriend and u expect him to marry u,,some say if I ask him ,they will think I am a gold digger ...

I just laugh at lady they purpose to in public and reject the proposal ,,we are entering a different era and it's going to be very brutal ,

to all the good Ladies out there if you got a good dude hold him well

the video clip we just watch ,that lady is going back to square one again in relationship that's why she is all pained ,when I mean square 1 ,I mean starting over again ,from hi to can I have a date with you ,to when do you close from work ,,,,godddddd ,,na that part of relationship they tire me
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Adrumz002: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2021
angry cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.