Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66863 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Raychee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

They've told you repeatedly in the comments.

It's ok to pretend you still don't know what men want undecided

People offer all of that and still get dumped. I still maintain that only a man knows what he wants.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Raychee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Lol even if she hangs on air, we will still leave her cheesycheesycheesy

It's not good o grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by slimman007: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
CharisEleos:

How did you know Rita is not happy?

Linda is made and could have easily picked one leech of a guy and marry but she prolly thought what can he do offer her and so came up with the idea of having a child outside wedlock, since she can be both mother and father to him.

This generation of men easily chicken out when the chips are down I'm marriage. That is why marriage doesn't freak most ladies these days.

Imagine a man who left his 6 children for his and ran away. When the landlady called him, he said he has given the children to the wife as gift. Up till now, the man is no where to be found.

Madam,it high time you tell yourself nothing but the truth.in your best interest look for a way to settle down because time is ticking considering your age and fertility.You mention Linda and you think she is happy that she ends as Baby Mama at last...Nigerian women you people can deceive yourself... grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Sirdan247(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wow. I can't help but shout wow.
airminem:
Oh you feel When you give your man sex, you have given him everything... Even If you like let him hang your left leg on Lagos-Ibadan train & the right leg on Abuja-Kaduna train, if you nor love and value yourself first, na u sabi how dem go value and want u. This era of Men don't even fall for sex anymore(no go dia). What else can you give ur man aunty as u dey talk like this?! angry

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TemmyT002(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
No pity.
Good guys go beg them, they no go answer.
Carry your cross abeg.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by McStoic(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force

That's a mean thing to say. I am a guy but I believe there are good and bad women just as there are good and bad guys. I feel for her though cos she seems genuine..
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Legendrysailor(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
dimexy247:
Get well soon

Really!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by McStoic(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
well, I think most guys are not just being fair with most nice hearted ladies... they just treat everyone desame way. Which I think is not cool shaa....

I dey tells you. It's not fair. I hate to see a good woman being heartbroken.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by BePrepared: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
thesicilian:
We want partners, not maids and sex slaves.

God bless u, I cry at the girls we have today, see ha statement, to her sex is giving a guy her all, not know she is debasing herself anytime a guy sees her unclothedness.

Ladies, girls aunties IN ORDER TO RETAIN THE RESPECT OF A GUY DONT GIVE HIM SEX UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE, HONOR YOUR BODY AND ADD VALUE TO YOUR LYF

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Promzy99: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
McStoic:

That's a mean thing to say. I am a guy but I believe there are good and bad women just as there are good and bad guys. I feel for her though cos she seems genuine..
I hate ur type of men! U feel 4 her cos shes cryin nd she cum fine 4 ur eyes abi? Oya follow her up na. Marry her too. SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Fahdiga(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
McStoic:

Oga don't be deceived by the crocodile tears she is shedding. Vagina people are good at causing problems but will quickly turn around and start playing the victim. Nawa for you o

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
phazotron:

You wise.

Any guy who is making repeated efforts to impress any girl now isn't wise.

Now, once I don troway signal if you no respond na oyo you dey. I no fit kill myself abeg.

Person Wey go like you go like you

Person Wey no go like you no go like you, if you like impress till rapture happen

I took a girl out, I blow 11k on a sitting that would have gotten me a jean and t shirt. After getting home she didn't even text me until I did first.
That was the day I said I ain't wooing a girl till she shows me the green light first. Eatery is a no no for me, I rather buy food stuff you come prepare it at home. If you won't bye bye.

5 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by slimman007: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Susily:

Who told you men find it difficult to marry?? They're just not interested in it anymore

Marriage now doesn't favor men and they just want the kids which they can pretty get outside marriage hence the rise of baby mamas

Don't mind her bro,she is frustrated I can deduced from her comments that lady is 30 plus you can imagine how frustrated she is right know..If she decide not to change her leech and entitled mentality na Baby Mama she go end las las

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by lookingfly: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Not all relationship end up in marriage.....when a gal starts knacking a guy, she always conclude it will end in marriage.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by bisqit: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:
Lol

One guy don use "our wife" scoping take fucckk nonsense comot for this one body.

she reminds me of my ex. I fùck this gal tire till she get sense. I still dey fùckam nevertheless cos am the owner of that pussy and she's not done with me yet.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by tonee45: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sisters, some guys are just evil; some gets pleasure in breaking your hearts but never the less there are still good guys out there. Ask for God's grace to fine one.

cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by meobizy(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rubbish thread is rubbish with a non-intellectual subject hence its 12 page view count.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by bisqit: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bimpe29:
Abi ooo

Don't mind them because I don't know why a tit for tat is considered as heartbreaking.
are you boy or girl
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Promzy99: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Promzy99:
On behalf of responsible but smart guys like me, lemme answer u aunty. What guys want in a relationship is directly proportional to how u present urself nd what u have to offer in a relationship with us. If u bring Sex = we go fucq Money= we go chop Gud Character + Money + Fucq= we go marry u!
The girl in d video would commit suicide if she eventually comes to Nairaland nd read comments about her! Nairaland guys no get chills at all!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by CSTRR: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
bisqit:
she reminds me of my ex. I fùck this gal tire till she get sense. I still dey fùckam nevertheless cos am the owner of that pussy and she's not done with me yet.
Pity her future husband abeg.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Adakintroy: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
phemmyfour jpost=103366403:
Even God agreed with him

To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you

You are missing the point. You is still apportioning blames.

A man is a man. Many men are not. This is a man's world we lead women follow..but you must lead right and stand up right so you can give right directions. The lady is complain that she has done everything for men still no regards. Many women want to serve us genuinely, but many men just want to chop clean mouth. You give the bad ones incentive to act
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by lookingfly: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
BePrepared:

God bless u, I cry at the girls we have today, see ha statement, to her sex is giving a guy her all, not know she is debasing herself anytime a guy sees her unclothedness.

Ladies, girls aunties IN ORDER TO RETAIN THE RESPECT OF A GUY DONT GIVE HIM SEX UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE, HONOR YOUR BODY AND ADD VALUE TO YOUR LYF
guys in order to retain your respect of a woman, don't give her money until marriage, honour your pocket and add value to your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Razaneli(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
I wouldn’t want to be judgmental in any way as I don’t know you personally. But if I may ask, what kinda guys are you into (spec) ?

Most girls want guys with expensive cars, cribs and good things of life not minding what they do to get the money. Don’t expect LOYALTY from a scammer (or someone who rips others to earn a lifestyle)

5 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Oyetechs(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg

Lol......she is just catching her cruise o
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Donpraiz: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
See ur mouth like sex
Wot of d one wen d guy go give u money, sponsor ur education, take u go flex u go dy chop d guy money come n u go still dy call d guy mugu because he dy spend for u.
U nor tuk all ds one.
Idiot..

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
AAAntz:
i was in a match making whatsapp group

one day i was browsing through and i saw a 40 year old woman still finding husband

it was then i realised that a lot of things are going wrong in our society

and if you meet many of them in real life and approach them say you wan marry them

EITHER THEY DRAG YOU, CLOUT CHASE YOU OR MAKE JEST OF YOU

but when they get to the corners of their rooms, they weep and sober

#ITISWELL
did you approach the 40 year old and she did this?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
21sailor:

You just gained a follower bro!
Pls share the link to your other social media

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Dapson73(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
All men want is rest of mind. That's the greatest ingredient to own a man's heart.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
deltateam:

Marriage favours women more.

Once you marry, it's continuous billing. Not to talk of when you marry a selfish liability.

Absolute truth
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
tayooluwole:

Thanks Jere bro,,, this girl condition now is a fraction of what many guys eyes they see from them,,,I used to have pity for them but not anymore
Hqhhahahahah why?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.