Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66749 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2021
angelfallz:
What kind of sense should she receive?

For starters she should start paying attention to those men who really love her and leave the bad guys alone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes sing it out loud! Thats who i am, a good for nothing mysogynist! Me i just want men to download and read the free ebook in my signature. Thats where the real education is

Before I download your ebook... Have a question for you

Are you folks still together ?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Before I download your ebook... Have a question for you

Are you folks still together ?

No my dad is late, leaving me with that biittch of a mother i have

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2021
So in a nutshell you are the inverted version of Sapphire?

And you blame your dad's death onyour promiscuous mum?

TheGidRedpiller:
No my dad is late, leaving me with that biittch of a mother i have

7 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:
So in a nutshell you are the inverted version of Sapphire?

And you blame your dad's death onyour promiscuous mum?

Lol you are very funny grin and you really love english language

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Promzy99:
On behalf of responsible but smart guys like me, lemme answer u aunty. What guys want in a relationship is directly proportional to how u present urself nd what u have to offer in a relationship with us. If u bring Sex = we go fucq Money= we go chop Gud Character + Money + Fucq= we go marry u!

OG!

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Guy I no like English..

But fact of the matter na say been a simp has to level to it...

You wan tell me say you never ever pay to straff olosho before ?

TheGidRedpiller:
Lol you are very funny grin and you really love english language

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by 2rez: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Aunty, u & i sabi say those sobbings of your na confirm sakamanje. grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:
How do I simplify this...

Okay can an olosho be morally sound?

which do you prefer ,a lady u call 9pm and doesn't pick your call but calls you back at 1am and dis goes on on a daily basics vs the one you know what she does already ,the choice is yours to make ,

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Kaymicheal852: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2021
All what we want is chasteness and respect and good character

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

which do you prefer ,a lady u call 9pm and doesn't pick your call but calls you back at 1am and dis goes on on a daily basics vs the one you know what she does already ,the choice is yours to make ,

Boss you dey complicate things...

So you never ever missed calls by 10pm before..

Nature of jobs differs... Na only olosho dey run night jobs ?

And saying on a daily basis baba e no possible

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Guy I no like English..

But fact of the matter na say been a simp has to level to it...

You wan tell me say you never ever pay to straff olosho before ?

Thank you! At least you understand the fact that women are accessories, because men only pay for what they use.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Joker09(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Sunnymatey:
The right man that will treat you like an angel is the one you're ignoring.

Those classic guys won't spare you cus their is a mission to subdue women.

They're good men and women everywhere but of problem is choice. We turn down many men cus of either acct balance, appearance, background.
Men on their part seems to be running after slay gueen.
Why won't you be hurt?

Above all, good character is what cement any relationship.
No matter how so attach, free you and your partner are, respect must be at the center of your actions

You said it all.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thank you! At least you understand the fact that women are accessories, because men only pay for what they use.

Lmao you be wayray...

All good tho...
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Boss you dey complicate things...

So you never ever missed calls by 10pm before..

Nature of jobs differs... Na only olosho dey run night jobs ?

And saying on a daily basis baba e no possible

u never jam low key runs girl
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Boss13: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
RESPECT.

This is what men want. Noticed she didn't mention it. Respect your man and his decisions. Avoid confrontation and arguments.

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

and who told you they don't know ,check the life of most guys you should know if they are serious ,ask them where they have been or doing the last 5 years you will know who u are dating or starting to date immediately
we have entered already!
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Gainman: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
airminem:
Oh you feel When you give your man sex, you have given him everything... Even If you like let him hang your left leg on Lagos-Ibadan train & the right leg on Abuja-Kaduna train, if you nor love and value yourself first, na u sabi how dem go value and want u. This era of Men don't even fall for sex anymore(no go dia). What else can you give ur man aunty as u dey talk like this?! angry
date who love you don't date who u only love. This problem will be solve. What u don't know is if u allow this generation guys do wahala b4 u accept him. The moment he Bleep u, u will not mean anything to him again. Inside his mind, he will just say so this is what u dey use me do wahala for long. He can only stick with u for sometime if he enjoyed d first sex with u. But d first sex with a girl always piss guys off because most girls pretend during first sex with a guy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Gainman: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg
hmmm sorry oo you wash singlet and boxers. My wife did d same before we married. But now she has turned to something else. Let us know how many guys u are washing their singlets and boxers. Did d will to wash come from your mind or you are doing it for a selfish purpose

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Kaymicheal852: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
womenareapess:
Any useless naija women you see today from 28 and above, without a man to settle down. Just know that at one time in life Mr right may have approached them but because of there stupid attitude, Mr right flew from them undecided

You see, women this days want to subdue men and rule over them, but little did them know that it can never happen.

If a woman can't bring anything to the table apart from there smelly hole between, just use and dump those ediots.

Naija woman are all useless

Just escape from one apart a good one year of investment on her and establishing ,all she have to offer is sex but she still cheat and wants to boss me around like I should be begging her to stay with me or something

Those female genders are just fools

Don't try to save a hoe,just Bleep and leave her live if she doesn't meet your standards or she is damaged

The truth is ladies won't date you if you don't meet their standard at least financially and don't ever lower your standards and any woman don't meet it

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by fineberry(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Guys hurting ladies

Ladies hurting guys

Na vis va sar oo.

Nobody holy pass.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
You have time.
Don't focus on becoming a better person and serving your God. Be crying over some confused and ungrateful entities who don't know what is good for them. (Utaga comes to mind).

You better maximize your singlehood while it last because you don't even know what marriage holds for you. Though we pray it brings us good tidings. In the meantime, I'm enjoying my single life in the Lord.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
SUSTAINED GOOD SEX,
REGULAR GOOD FOOD,
SUBMISSIVE WOMAN WITH INTELLIGENT CONTRIBUTIONS,
RELIGIOUS AND GOD FEARING
NOT STINGY TO YA SPOUSE
A RELIABLE HOME MAKER
MAINTAIN HER YOUTHFULNESS,NOT NECESSARILY COSMETIC BUT VERY NATURE STYLE-DRIVEN ETC.grin

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Atolu01: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
They want you wasted, drained, and incapacitated, at the end of it. That's if they don't manage to trap you with marriage, and continue the draining legally. Wannabe perfect disciplinarians.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Youngpo413: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
well, I think most guys are not just being fair with most nice hearted ladies... they just treat everyone desame way. Which I think is not cool shaa....
All of them are the same....so they deserve same treatment...no big deal.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Olofin2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
The idi.ot I married doesn't not even know I'm already planning for a replacement.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Gunboysavage(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
I can't say nothing until l see uncle slawormirr comment grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by HONOR1: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Life is just an adventure that we just have to keep exploring until we reach our destination. But while exploring keep learning from error and take to correction cos its what you will need to sustain your destination

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by canalily(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg
who did this to you eeeeeee he.... Get my contact

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by olawonder(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Don’t ask what your country can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your country!

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by youngmoney4me(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cooking mate na
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Tudorsk(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Your attitudes and follow up matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.