Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66754 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Gainman: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Pretend like how? So that you don't say she is cheap or she want to protect her image
not to show she is cheap and to show she is just into sex

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Rockride: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
The misconception is ladies and gentlemen think doing all she said is the answer. U just made yourself cheap.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rockride:
The misconception is ladies and gentlemen think doing all she said is the answer. U just made yourself cheap.
this generation thinks they are wise

They don't realise how foolish and stupid they are
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by hkidola00(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Olofin2:
The idi.ot I married doesn't not even know I'm already planning for a replacement.
pls come again pls...
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by ThiagoKid(m): 6:04am On Jul 06, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

[b]I know you're still a kid [/b]and still need some years to shed out some foolish behaviors.
I give you 10 more years to grow up and have sense.
Oh, i never knew I was quoting a female gender. My bad!
Age shaming are one of their tactics.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Queenzzy: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Women do no like men that don’t cheat. It’s considered boring
I'm a woman and I detest men that cheats.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by MrCodeSolo: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Me I detest young women wey dey as confused and kon get conflicting thoughts to decide btw a genuine guy n baseless fvckmen. that one would certainly make her happy while d other will eventually mek her miserable ..buh no! they just don't know wat dey want yet bcuz dey are busy chasing after guys with inconspicuous red flags written all over dem...what a devoted confusionist! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2021
dairykidd:
That was how one admitted that she can only offer nasty sex and happiness to me. I had to stop chatting the idiot... like say i can't get crazy sex anywhere. Most of our girls never learn. Na blood go commot this one eyes very soon
Don't you like nasty sex again? see as you dy run when you jam your match,keep jamming your match always

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Rozcol:
Don't you like nasty sex again? see as you dy run when you jam your match,keep jamming your match always
Lol.. I do but i need more than that at this point in time. Sex no be everything na
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by lasisi69(f): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
STENON:
May we never meet the unfortunate ones. Good men are real and that should be the prayer of every woman. Sorry Dear and I send you all my best wishes to meet the best man that is going to treat you like a Princess wink
She can only meet a good man if she's good herself... It does not belong to fate, it belongs to her undecided
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Zanos: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin grin
Belafonte:
Una never ready. Nigerian women under 35 years old are largely unmarriageable. Know this and know peace.

After all the copulation styles, what next? The go on social media and start to look for attention posting trash and responding to DMs from men other than their lovers/spouses.

And they have the funniest behaviours. I remember a married ex who has a baby not up to six months texting me for 20k. In my mind I was like "abi Ogun wan kill your papa? Na me dey f*ck you?" Just posted her till she stopped asking. If I want to give money out I have family in need.

Nigerian women, I know you don't want to hear this, but the simple truth is that you are unmarriageable. Maybe we guys are also unmarriageable too, so ojoro cancel ojoro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.