Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66752 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by wumi2017(f): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
God will help us we ladies
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by deepwater(f): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Give a man sex for he deserves it, not for him to keep you.

Know this, know peace!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by deltateam: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg

No one can place a value on you which you never first placed on yourself.

Besides she sounds so desperate that's her problem. Must you cook and wash for him?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by CsRockefeller(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
"you hang your leg on top of the ceiling fan"

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Belafonte:

No man is good except our Father in heaven grin.

But I get what you mean. I just find it distasteful that the woman in this video is blaming Nigerian men for her relationship woes. The same Nigerian woman that sees a broke man as a criminal and a yahoo boy as a saint because of material things and soft life is whom I should pity? Never. Many of them are street dogs
grin cheesy thanks to heaven men are wising up and understanding that they are the price!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
No my dad is late, leaving me with that biittch of a mother i have
Blood of Zechariah! No matter what your mum did to you forgive her she is your flesh undecided stop
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by chatinent: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
All these film tricks dey vex me.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by deltateam: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
dingbang:

A man will marry when he has decided in his heart he is ready to marry!

Marriage favours women more.

Once you marry, it's continuous billing. Not to talk of when you marry a selfish liability.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by ubee(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
The youth will put up anything on social media today just to trend.
I hope we've seen the most ridiculous behaviors already.
I hope the time won't come when they'll be copulating and streaming it live on Instagram. SMH

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Innobee99(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is what u get when Holding burglary and spreading ur legs to the fan is the only thing u can offer

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by slimman007: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:
Personally, all the ladies I have slept and I didn't plan to marry, I banged them with respect.

I know say I no go marry am, so I no too condemn that place.
And I did not use them as house girls.

But most guys are not like me o.

You spread person wife leg from Pole to pole, telling her to hold buglary proof, while you drill her senseless from the back.

Possibly for months or even years.

She cook and clean for you.

You no still marry am.

You and her future husband suppose enter ring and fight.

Funny you... grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by seyz91(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abi na cheesy

Na thesame fish brain all naija girls get

Fahdiga:
This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Tepumping(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Link me up with her and I will date her and make her happy. No more heart break.βœ…βœ…βœ…
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by GGirll: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
In a nutshell this all men want:
1. Love yourself enough to love them.
2. Be an ideal lady, I mean be educated, hard working, God- fearing to the core, selfless as relationship is give n take I don't mean sexually o, be romantic,be neat, be jovial with everyone,respect yourself n respect others including him, be smart I.e., be intelligent, be a giver not sexually o, be a confidant n a listener let Mr stop here.
3. Don't be a liability, earn a living.
4. Don't be materialistic be moderate.
5. Don't be dependent on them, try to solve your own problems at least.
6. Trust God n pray for your life partner,when God gives it maketh rich n added no sorrow to it( proverbs 10:23).
7. Try to be sure he's compatible with you.
8. Be humble so that you don't chase suitors away due to pride.
9. If you are not gainfully employed even with PhD, learn a skill till God answers n gives you your dream job.
10. Be a good cook
Finally dress well d way you want to be addressed, don't live a fake life, avoid useless friends n useless advises, do unto others what you want them to do you. Treat people with respect including d cleaner at work, d gateman at d yard, your co- tenants n colleagues at work cos they will carry your story to places n good name is better than riches.
If you do all n still nothing, please go for deliverance n repent totally then ask God if you are born to marry or a Eunoch from birth.
Happy Sunday people.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by tayooluwole: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
When they play guys they call it smartness but when guys play them they call it heartbreak

Thanks Jere bro,,, this girl condition now is a fraction of what many guys eyes they see from them,,,I used to have pity for them but not anymore

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by seyz91(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mumu girl, so hanging your legs ontop ceiling fan, holding hand on burglary proof, washing boxers and singlets and meeting parents and friends have now become giving guys everything in the world undecided

Shioorr!

Until you all get sense
Guys don smart, you can't continou hiding under love, relationship, have you eaten question all the time and believe you are entitled to guys giving you money

You vagina people must be bringing something else to the table besides your pussy

We are now wiser, una get pussy and we get dick, so we also bringing thesame reproductive organ to the table and we still hustle for money on the side but you people only believe in your pussy and expecting to get all money from us
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Adakintroy: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Belafonte:

Na hin be say make everybody dey dia dey na grin

Lol. You and me know him no de work like that.

Most niga weh rake full ground for online go still go beg them on the low.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Commentor: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Caleycashh:
Nothing like quality!...all men desires RESPECT and SUBMISSION from their spouse as women desires LOVE And being taken care of and her kids, if you lack that as a lady better stay off marriage cus you def gonna have ish!

Ok sir.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by slimman007: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Make will help us we ladies

Men will help you ladies when you have meaning stuffs to contribute in relationship other than sex which is the only thing Nigerian ladies can offer but with your leech and entitled mentality together with Liability you will end up loosing or better still becomes potential baby mama in the making.....Having good character,be supportive and contribute meaningful into his life not only sex because SEX is cheap and can be gotten anywhere and will become his Queen for life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nonswa(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
RomanGreen:

Don't mind them, always playing the victim... My ex was more beautiful than this lady here and well endowed but guess what her character is crap. She's rude, stubborn and disobedient. How can I marry someone like that ...today we are separated and she's crying foul that I did this and that yet she forgets her own lapses....guy leave these daughters of Eve

My brother, endeavour to go and check yourself. I know why I am saying this..cuz this daughters of Eve are something else. My ex has this same attitude and bad character, even she knows that! So we broke up; as I couldn't take it anymore...I got to know some few days ago that this same girl took my name; my boxers and a piece of my shirt to a spiritualist. Make she no make ham for life, cuz no be me that kind thing go happen to. I dont comment on this forum, but I have to just drop this for men to be careful with the kind of woman they date.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
saxha:

I can even marry a non-virgin girl, but she must have money and know that I will marry more than one wife. cheesy cheesy
Lol na so
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
When they play guys they call it smartness but when guys play them they call it heartbreak

Hahahaha! So true.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by NoToPile: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin grin

When you were performing wifey duties to someone you were not married to what were you expecting?

You see that 'our wife' statement from friends, its mostly scam, the same set of people know the side chick(s) or the main chick if you are one of the sidechicks

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
deepwater:
Give a man sex for he deserves it, not for him to keep you.

Know this, know peace!
Fact! grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Cnach: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
U dey mind them?
Pls guys don't play with those good and hard working girls, they deserve the best..care for them and select the one that best match u. I hate to see them crying
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gainman:
date who love you don't date who u only love. This problem will be solve. What u don't know is if u allow this generation guys do wahala b4 u accept him. The moment he Bleep u, u will not mean anything to him again. Inside his mind, he will just say so this is what u dey use me do wahala for long. He can only stick with u for sometime if he enjoyed d first sex with u. But d first sex with a girl always piss guys off because most girls pretend during first sex with a guy
Pretend like how? So that you don't say she is cheap or she want to protect her image
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by doubleZ88(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
girls take gud and serious guys for granted and be faithful, loving and serious with s bad boys in d street.

that gender sense no b here.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gainman:
hmmm sorry oo you wash singlet and boxers. My wife did d same before we married. But now she has turned to something else. Let us know how many guys u are washing their singlets and boxers. Did d will to wash come from your mind or you are doing it for a selfish purpose
What did your wife turned into sir? Disrespectful? That's how they are after the ring
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Owen247: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:

She said;

It’s of all, how many hearts did she damage?
I will answer here question when she answers mine.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Are men now turning to devils and monsters. Why this level of heartlessness.

You'd probably call me a simp for trying to be reasonable.

Most times, it is the same girls that turn the guys to monsters. I have seen it over and over...a guy dates a girl, does everything she wants, and she goes ahead to cheat on him or dump him for a guy she perceives is better than her guy. The guy is heartbroken, cries and is depressed for a while. Then, he becomes a monster.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Belafonte:
Una never ready. Nigerian women under 35 years old are largely unmarriageable. Know this and know peace.

After all the copulation styles, what next? The go on social media and start to look for attention posting trash and responding to DMs from men other than their lovers/spouses.

And they have the funniest behaviours. I remember a married ex who has a baby not up to six months texting me for 20k. In my mind I was like "abi Ogun wan kill your papa? Na me dey f*ck you?" Just posted her till she stopped asking. If I want to give money out I have family in need.

Nigerian women, I know you don't want to hear this, but the simple truth is that you are unmarriageable. Maybe we guys are also unmarriageable too, so ojoro cancel ojoro grin

Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.