Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66749 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
SIRRITE:
One bad Niga don injure her well well
Haha
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

Most times, it is the same girls that turn the guys to monsters. I have seen it over and over...a guy dates a girl, does everything she wants, and she goes ahead to cheat on him or dump him for a guy she perceives is better than her guy. The guy is heartbroken, cries and is depressed for a while. Then, he becomes a monster.

Same happens to girls too.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Bimpe29: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abi ooo
Fahdiga:
When they play guys they call it smartness but when guys play them they call it heartbreak
Don't mind them because I don't know why a tit for tat is considered as heartbreaking.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:
Lol

One guy don use "our wife" scoping take fucckk nonsense comot for this one body.

grin ;Dbad boy
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Akharmony: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
she just made another the guy popular�� one Babe down.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Banker247: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
The reasons u gave above are the same reasons why ur hrt was broken...U ve devalued urself already....and anything that is not valuable is always abused....u do all these for a guy that has not marry u? Even in marriage, u cant do all that...if u do, it will be regarded as obsession not love
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Prettylima(f): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force
And how can she receive sense?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by KristaPretty(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Most ladies equate guys being ungrateful by pointing out what they have done for them physically (sex, wash cloth, mop toilet, give him goat sex style, yen yen yen)

I think "attitude/character" makes a difference.

Any woman can wash and do anything physically for a man but no two characters are same. kiss

12 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by tlurdy: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
This lady no get sense at all shy she no hear buhari don arrest Kanu?

If you like use ur head walk for men they will still break ur body not heart . ode go join single mother group...
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which book apart from your own can you advice me to read, to understand that gender
That book in my signature is not mine either, it was written in 1913 like a prophesy. GET IT!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by vikstandon(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
You ain't priceless... You came cheap!

You ain't principled... You are lacking in morality!

You did all of those for a man who hasn't paid your bride price...who is your mother?
You lack proper upbringing!!!

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zechariah! No matter what your mum did to you forgive her she is your flesh undecided stop
Ok

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by fineboynl(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin I thought Good guys are boring.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Belafonte(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Adakintroy:

Lol. You and me know him no de work like that.

Most niga weh rake full ground for online go still go beg them on the low.

Wahala for who no get sense bro. Dem no way tell blind man say rain dey fall grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Belafonte(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

Hahaha

You yoursef, you be husband material? grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Zeejohnson: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Don't cry
Just know when a guy loves you truly from the start
If he doesn't love you, no matter what you do, he won't love you

I believe there's been an honest poor guy wanting to love you but you ignored him for this rich guy

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TimmyTen(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nothing gives a GIRL Joy like when her boyfriend's mother calls her "Our wife" she will be like, Mama should I wash The fence?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by neyo0h: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
This ladies ain't gonna listen, it's a one way ticket to hell.

Prepare for the new era and consider traditional families destroyed, that's what you get for copying westerner's stupidly.
tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Same happens to girls too.

Not like how it happens to guys. I'm around a lot of girls a lot, so I know how they think and how everything goes in their dating life...a teenage girl that is greedy will start her dating life with more than one guy, because she will be getting a lot of attention from guys of all ages when she starts to blossom. But it is not the same with guys...for guys, the more money you have, the wider your options. For a girl, all she has to have is a pretty face, or a nice body...if she has this, and is greedy and wants to live like the people she sees on social media like Instagram, she starts off dating multiple men from her teenage years. Trust me, if you could go through a girl's phone you will understand what I am saying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by stanliwise(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
well, I think most guys are not just being fair with most nice hearted ladies... they just treat everyone desame way. Which I think is not cool shaa....
we have bad people everywhere, they are only wearing mask, male or female, makes no difference

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by phazotron(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Unless she dated a very bad guy, most ladies the architect of their own problems, this is why I do blame them most times.

Exactly.

Most times women cause their own problems by focusing on the wrong things like sweetness of his mouth

If he's the straight forward type, they'll say he's boring he doesn't know how to toast he's not Persistent

Not knowing that it's those ones that are the really good guys

Many of them will judge by the pictures they see on social media

That is how one of them opened mouth waaaa and said that she can know about a guy from his social media page

That is why these days I rarely pity them because they willingly play into the hands of the bad guys

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by karnap(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
when you eat their money you think you are smart or something, when their eat you now you are complaining,e go be.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

Not like how it happens to guys. I'm around a lot of girls a lot, so I know how they think and how everything goes in their dating life...a teenage girl that is greedy will start her dating life with more than one guy, because she will be getting a lot of attention from guys of all ages when she starts to blossom. But it is not the same with guys...for guys, the more money you have, the wider your options. For a girl, all she has to have is a pretty face, or a nice body...if she has this, and is greedy and wants to live like the people she sees on social media like Instagram, she starts off dating multiple men from her teenage years. Trust me, if you could go through a girl's phone you will understand what I am saying

Guys date multiple girls too even when they're broke. A simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Don't mind them, let them face the music since they want to date the very bad guys, I have no atom of pity for them whatsoever.
Hahahha
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Guys date multiple girls too even when they're broke. A simple fact.

You can never compare this to the number of girls who do this. It is not comparable at all.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
AAAntz:
i was in a match making whatsapp group

one day i was browsing through and i saw a 40 year old woman still finding husband

it was then i realised that a lot of things are going wrong in our society

and if you meet many of them in real life and approach them say you wan marry them

EITHER THEY DRAG YOU, CLOUT CHASE YOU OR MAKE JEST OF YOU

but when they get to the corners of their rooms, they weep and sober

#ITISWELL

If you had say 42yrs it would av bin no other than aunty pocohantas, the details tho ! undecided probably its bin 2yrs you checked, time flies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
slimman007:

You ladies should better adjust your ways otherwise you will remain single till your are 50...Most Nigerian ladies are leech with entitled mentality couples with liability who has nothing to offer in relationship/courtship expect SEX and you expect a man to put ring in your finger that can't happen.Any man that does that will leave to regret all his life...Men needs women with good character,respect,supportive and submissive wife anything short of these you will remain single till you are 50...Ladies start to tell yourselves the truth before it late that is why you see lot of baby mama's out there...This is my humble submission

And the men??

In case you don't know, ladies who have equipped themselves don't settle for struggling men anylonger because they see you guys as leech ( which is the case these days) and would rather go for rich men like Ned, Atiku and the likes even if it means becoming the tenth wife, they don't care! Otherwise, ask Genny, chika, Rita and Towards Savage.

I'll advise you men learn from the older men who knew how to take good care of women during their time and are now coming back a second time to start marrying the ones you are supposed to marry while you sit there and whine all day, waiting for what ladies will drop on your table.

I see many of you young guys are going grey and yet to get a decent girl to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
kay29000:

You can never compare this to the number of girls who do this. It is not comparable at all.

I totally disagree. Where I come from, guys do this far more than ladies.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by pacespot(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nonesense, she is yearning dust as if na all guys in this world broke her heart. You had one issue with your guy and want to generalize it with the rest of us, how myopic and preposterous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.