Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74750 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chris51(f): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=ChizzyBuna post=103460444]I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

To be having unprotected in 2021, it means you are irresponsible.
What do you expect?
Pregnancy,of course.
Face the music
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chris51(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Having unprotected sex means you are irresponsible. What do you expect from it?
Pregnancy.
My dear, face the music. You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chris51(f): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2021
chris51:

Having unprotected sex means you are irresponsible. What do you expect from it?
Pregnancy.
My dear, face the music. You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Amalekki: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2021
Papa Bomboy the baby daddy grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by muizola0(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2021
bro buy baby stuff ni ooo
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by maxzzo1(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Hustle don start be that.....she go born am guess u ve parents well in future u go enjoy am
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Olibboy: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
funny you
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Eyeness: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2021
biggie73:
...congrats. Don't abort the future President. Love your bestie. Wish u well
what if it's the future namdi kanu, or sheikh gumi or Isa pantami, or bihari?

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mapet: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

You put up an immature post and expect mature response?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by miraculousGod(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Tell your parents about it, then they will follow you to see the girls parents, they won't kill you. Then continue with your studies. never consider abortion
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mapet: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Errm, What exactly is the mistake?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Sirmwill: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out
I wouldn't have said anything even after reading your pitiful predicament, but I had to express how contrary to common sense you are to say she was peeing to "flush out"

It is typical of a daft person to say that peeing flushes the birth canal.What is the urethra doing? Are you trying to be synical? - Spits-

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Sirmwill: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Abort the innocent soul and suffer for the rest of your life!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by kechywillz(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Hmm! The said bestie is even on nairaland
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by DaveChapelle: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Ask your best friend for advise nau
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by DavidEsq(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2021
ceejay10:
did you seek for advice when u were busy kpanshing her?. Oga take responsibility and start buying pampers. If you abort that Innocent child, Ogun go kill you.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Michealscofield(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

Bleep you

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Champneys: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Get lost!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by babayinka77(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Be a man and take the bull by the horn. Don't go for abortion, it is not right and ungodly. Learn from this mistake and make sure your baby mama to be completes her studies as well after giving birth. If you can do the do,you should be ready for the consequences, but this is not the end of the world for both of you.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Lonelypacifist6: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out
Can you imagine! Who told you that peeing flushes "It" out?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by qtguru(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Nothing prepares you for manhood like fatherhood start picking a skill so you can be providing for the baby
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MyOleSolksjaer: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
You children of these days never listen. Una no dey hear word at all.

Is this what your parents sent you to school to be doing? You children deserved to be flogged severely with iron rod.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MyOleSolksjaer: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Join your mates to press laptop.

ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by biggie73(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Eyeness:
what if it's the future namdi kanu, or sheikh gumi or Isa pantami, or bihari?
...why being pessimistic? What if he is our Jesus? Our savior? Every foetus deserves to live in a lovely atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Eyeness: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
biggie73:
...why being pessimistic? What if he is our Jesus? Our savior? Every foetus deserves to live in a lovely atmosphere.
sarcasm grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Brunicekid(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.
Been a Father is not dependent on the level you are in University... BE A RESPONSIBLE YOUTH AND FATHER... Don't Abort!!!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by richboy7(m): 3:38am On Jul 09, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU
OUT OF ALL THESE COMMENTS NA ONLY YOU DON GIVE ME BETTER ADVICE.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU

Bros what is wrong is wrong. How can you say God Bless him.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Donraqh(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2021
Kaybae:
Can you imagine, always doing it without using condoms, but God's trap caught u this time, I just feel for the innocent soul you want to bring to this country because if you know what baby stuff is saying in market now, you won't even think twice before padlocking your trousers till you graduate and secure a better job. Please matured minds should help us advice him because if you asked her to abort, you have blood on your hands and the nonsense girl involved also is in risk. I hate it when teenagers can not control themselves. Honestly what is there in that 5mintues enjoyment that you want to destroy yourself and another person's daughter life.

Looking at that toddler from a distance he'll not be suitable for a good advice but I pray God help return him to factory settings�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by jericco1(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2021
My guy if you can't handle it, do the needful.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by BruncleZuma: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2021
Yungmakaveli01:

Early morning certificate �
The alaye day claim sharp shooter
But now he don shoot him own leg.

grin grin grin grin

No mind the ekuke, ogbeni go and do things for her head jor.

You wan do input output but you no want schema results.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Sluvist(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2021
So you started sleeping with a girl without knowing that your mother got pregnant through that same process before she born you. Let me tell you, pregnancy is not even a problem to you but to her, but you are producing more future prostitutes into the street if she born a girl, because the baby hardly got complete parental caring and affection when growing up, so she will start attaching to the street guys for affection which will expose her to having more sexx partners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.