Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74768 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by blesskewe(f): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me

U are very stupid for writing this....
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy
It was Accidental Discharged grin grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Bullhari: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

You are mad. In fact with your threats and stupeed replies. Your papa na anumanu for bringing up an efulefu like you. In fact, they are maad for not peeing to flush you out.

I sha know say na joke u dey joke
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Abimpraise2021: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oga u b mumu? Wich can mistake b dat No very soon u go get pikin way go call dady
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Abimpraise2021: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=ChizzyBuna post=103461882]Omo at the end of the day, na abortion e go be cuz I can't handle this at all.
If u abortion am d pikin blood go dey cry 4 ur head
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

When you both were "doing it" like a couple of rabbits, you conveniently forgot you were young abi?
Well, congratulations are in order. YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DAD!

If you like kill person daughter in the process of abortion you hear? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

The thread was damn annoying. cheesy

Did you read most of the comments? Hilarious! grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

The thread was damn annoying. cheesy

Did you read most of the comments? Hilarious! grin
It's soo funny....

There condoms and pills to prevent his sober reflections....But chose the sweeter way meant for married people, only to come online and talk nonsense..cheesy.

It has happened, so he better roll with flow...nobody will kill him for that...In years to come, he will be happy with the child...

Umu nwwanyi unu gwara di boy ihe nsi ka mma dia...lol.

Cohabiting is now a normal in the university...Infact it takes grace of God for a lady to pass through the there and remain intact...Onye ahu neediri award...
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

It's soo funny....

There condoms and pills to prevent his sober reflections....But chose the sweeter way meant for married people, only to come online and talk nonsense..cheesy.

It has happened, so he better roll with flow...nobody will kill him for that...In years to come, he will be happy with the child...

Umu nwwanyi unu gwara di boy ihe nsi ka mma dia...lol.

Cohabiting is now a normal in the university...Infact it takes grace of God for a lady to pass through the there and remain intact...Onye ahu neediri award...

Parents need to do better.
It is becoming disturbing.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Parents need to do better.
It is becoming disturbing.

Parents ke...

This one is above them...A bitter truth.

Even if you allow them to operate from home, person weh want spoil go spoil...They create time for meeting...

Even experiments have it that those that have those strict restrictions at home...na dem dey do pass for school...It is freedom poorly handled...

Thats y modern day mother supposed know the good and bad...If not umu ha will outsmart them...cheesy

As mother, if you can't detect when your girl child don get her first boy friend, you know sabi.....Even the boy child.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Pegi23(f): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congrat papa pikin..ur head no dey correct

#i am pegi

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Parents ke...

This one is above them...A bitter truth.

Even if you allow them to operate from home, person weh want spoil go spoil...They create time for meeting...

Even experiments have it that those that have those strict restrictions at home...na dem dey do pass for school...It is freedom poorly handled...

Thats y modern day mother supposed know the good and bad...If not umu ha will outsmart them...cheesy

As mother, if you can't detect when your girl child don get her first boy friend, you know sabi.....Even the boy child.

Seriously ehn... sometimes, I feel sorry for parents.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Seriously ehn... sometimes, I feel sorry for parents.
Hehehe are u not going to be one, oneday..Better learn everything, it will help you understand your kids better...cheesy

Maka umuaka i gbanyere gi film...lol
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by 24brains(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
this one weak me.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Lamas2012(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
;DHarder! Harder!!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehe are u not going to be one, oneday..Better learn everything, it will help you understand your kids better...cheesy

Maka umuaka i gbanyere gi film...lol

I think the best way is to be more open with one's children.
To discuss things.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Femi316: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
She go give birth by mistake...
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

I think the best way is to be more open with one's children.
To discuss things.
This one is certain, but you know kids have a way of holding back when the begin to tear eye..cheesy

When the girl child hide to answer calls...mara na o seti go...grin

The boys start shouting hello hello as if no network...lol

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

This one is certain, but you know kids have a way of holding back when the begin to tear eye..cheesy

Not that you'll expect them to be completely open na...you go just dey codedly let them know some things...ka ha burukwa n'obi na ihe ahu ha che na ha ma karia gi, I marala ya before they were even conceived.
Laslas, ihe owula wu amara Chineke grin

When the girl child hide to answer calls...mara na o seti go...grin

The boys start shouting hello hello as if no network...lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brothers usually give their sisters close marking at this point.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Not that you'll expect them to be completely open na...you go just dey codedly let them know some things...ka ha burukwa n'obi na ihe ahu ha che na ha ma karia gi, I marala ya before they were even conceived.
Laslas, ihe owula wu amara Chineke grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brothers usually give their sisters close marking at this point.
Lol...yes amara Chineke o..

Yes, but na brother wey senior the girls o...If girl be the senior, the brother is powerless...cheesy Highest if u no settle am, ya gbaa gi report...lol Ma ya nweta gi ebe gi na nwoke no n'uzo....Growing up is fun packed with memories...cheesy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by lilvicky68(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

How's the pregnancy going..
I would like to donate one Pampers after her delivery..
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Benprince25:
My guy use cytotec flush am now... But if she refuses, deny d pregnancy simple....be a man
Are you normal at all? May someone do that to your daughter in future.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Na you dey carry the belle
Omo which kind dullards full this forum.
Abortion wey girls dey do like say na normal normal. U come here dey talk rubbish.. as long as pikin neverc form
Nothing dey wrong. My only issue her be say she no gree. If u can't give mature advice then please leave
Lol! The truth is always bitter oo!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Na you dey carry the belle
Omo which kind dullards full this forum.
Abortion wey girls dey do like say na normal normal. U come here dey talk rubbish.. as long as pikin neverc form
Nothing dey wrong. My only issue her be say she no gree. If u can't give mature advice then please leave
Mr,there are no dullards here.Rather you are the dullard,and also an immature kid.If you can have sex,you can handle its consequences.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chii8(f): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
williams85:

So tell us what you were expecting ��

He was expecting plasma TV grin grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Daniety(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

main the matter no be joke oo.
though try carry your cross alone sha
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Daniety:
main the matter no be joke oo.
though try carry your cross alone sha

Ok
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
PacAmaru:
Who reach to f uck supposed dey responsible for anything
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

My Attention has been brought to a nairalander scammer called cjoe
The f00l copied my post of 2021 and posted it for likes.
Ccjoe is a theif and mischievous scammer.
Mynd44, Seun ban Ccjoe for using my serious situation for clout and likes.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

My Attention has been brought to a nairalander scammer called cjoe
The f00l copied my post of 2021 and posted it for likes.
Ccjoe is a theif and mischievous scammer.
Mynd44, Seun ban Ccjoe for using my serious situation for clout and likes..
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.