Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) (5086 Views)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by mytime24(f): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
3s0me #room306
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Sad!

How can someone help this two poor little things. I feel for them.

Some men are dogs.

They're predators not dogs , and they justify it with "what else can a woman offer ?" Its sad
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by ceede2: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
End time twins.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
emetisuccess:

Don't u have empathy?
How would u call a human, a thing. It doesn't make sense.

If you understand English , you wouldn't focus on that
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by KingDash: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
female kids... all a disgrace.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
My friend was 12 when her parents gave her to a rich man ( my uncle) that's how we met coz me I was staying with them too , her parents had 12 children they could not take care of , they separated all of them , this girl was black beauty but before she finally left my uncle's house she was like an old woman , she left at age 14 and she looked like she was in her 20s , my uncle and his wife used her as a intimacy gadget under our noses , imagine a man in his 50s sleeping with a 14year old , i confronted them but I was just a child , noone believed me , they thought I was crazy , my friend would cry when she was washing plates and immediately she sees me Shell clean her first , they forced her to abort 4 pregnancies , we were helpless , my uncle raped her , tore her clothes , his wife was his accomplice , sometimes she held the girl down , and other times she warned the girl that if anyone finds out she'll kill her , till today I've not heard from my friend , she just disappeared , of course I still hold a grudge against my uncle and his wife , but I smile with them , they think I've forgotten
Things like this made me fear marriage, poverty , having children when there's no money , having too many children , and men in general
This man had a daughter just 2 years younger than my friend but he still treated my friend like an animal and expects to resemble a saint in his daughters face , but his daughter was nothing like him , when she discovered what was happening she gave away her clothes and money to my friend , because shefelt ashamed , since my friend left , my cousin still dreams of her and hopes to one day apologize to her face to face and pay for everything her parents did to my friend , because she believes in karma, we still keep in touch sha , my uncle and wife provided for me , but I still don't understand what that girl did to deserve such a life , could it be that they had a mental disorder ?
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by smeag0l(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is nothing new in Cameroon. Virtue isn't something of importance for a lot of ladies in that country.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by emetisuccess(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

If you understand English , you wouldn't focus on that

ooh shey, dictionary
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by todugo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
kiddkash:
some heroes don't need cape
Omo, I choose the last guy with bald head grin

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by mechanics(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmmmm shame on both of them.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by vetrovialMan(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2021
kiddkash:
some heroes don't need cape

Na to look for dauda the sexy guy grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) by wealthtrak: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
ExAngel007:
A Cameroonian Facebook user, Ayisha Togina, has shared
the story of 16-year-old twin sisters who are pregnant for
same boy.

According to Ms Togina, the pregnant teenagers and their
father live in abject poverty and have resorted to sleeping
with men in the suburbs of Buea in order to feed.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/16-year-old-twin-sisters-impregnated-by-same-boy-in-cameroon.html
WTH!
Buea town, Cameroon... Collins Teke. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Masturbation Saved Me! / Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.