Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39511 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by infodollarman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
paddy_lo: [b]Ok heres the deal. . i spent 5yrs in the USA.  .but now i am back to Nigeria. .
and obviously as a young nice looking dude am back into the dating scene. . .

I have gone on tons of dates. . .but the problem is i hesitate to kiss naija girls. . even when they willingly offer their lips and mouths

The reason?. . .I cannot be too sure of their dental hygiene. .

How many of them brush 2wice daily?. . use mouthwash or more importantly how many floss?

Flossing is a big deal for me. . I just cant shake the feeling that that pretty girl has 2 day old meat stuck in her teeth somewhere

Flossing is even more important than brushing. . .when u brush and floss daily u have good breath for 24hrs

I have actually had to introduce flossing to one chick that spent 3days with me. .

however after showing her how to do it. . . she claimed its tough on her teeth. .

so as expected i couldnt bring myself to kiss her the rest of her stay. .

so ppl. . what should i do?. . what percentage of Naija girls. . floss or use mouthwash anyway?. . .1%. . 10%

seems like on my next date,am going to ask straight up. . do u floss?. . and if not bounce the chick immediately

perhaps i should go look for a repat chick like myself?. . 

oh well. .    cool[/b]
funny! really Funny!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by dagentility(f): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
I sence notin but arrogance,pride,and pomposity in all dis arrant rubish u typed here. WTF i mean WTH,u didnt evn specify,u said all Nigerian girls. So insulting,mtscheeeew.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Deluty997(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
What d hell dis stupid post is doing here mr flosser Just can stay in dis room with dis kind of bicept-dangling chicken-brain rogue advertising flossing where we're entertaining ourselves here. Na only flossing u spend 5 yrs learn 4 US Anyway go back and kiss in d state, simple!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by samflex(m): 3:07am On Apr 29, 2013
grin

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by freshboi29: 3:35pm On May 10, 2013
Start using a mouth-guard den...#crap grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 12:24am On May 11, 2013
@op,please watch out for people like me

1.I hate brushing cos it always make me wanna vomit,esp when am struggling with my tongue.

2.I eat before I brush in the morning,so whatt angry angry

3.I barely brush at night except a gun is aimed at my head

4.I love taking suya garnished with onions,so you better watch out for the stench that will ooze out first thing in the morning grin

5.Have you ever come across spices like Iru/ogiriI love dishes made with that and so apart from the water o drink,I DON'T rinse my smelly mouth!!! cheesy wink wink

6.Finally....if you can't kiss me,you must surely give me a lollipop lick!I strive to keep that part clean
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Inyanga(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Young, nice looking dude... Mehn i find that hard to believe, your dp is evident enough @ Op
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by samflex(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=lynpetra]@op,please watch out for people like me

1.I hate brushing cos it always make me wanna vomit,esp when am struggling with my tongue.

2.I eat before I brush in the morning,so whatt angry angry

3.I barely brush at night except a gun is aimed at my head

4.I love taking suya garnished with onions,so you better watch out for the stench that will ooze out first thing in the morning grin

5.Have you ever come across spices like Iru/ogiriI love dishes made with that and so apart from the water o drink,I DON'T rinse my smelly mouth!!! cheesy wink wink

6.Finally....if you can't kiss me,you must surely give me a lollipop lick!I strive to keep that part clean

make I give you lollipop nau
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Istillfuckyou: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: @ OP, don't mind the haters in here. I 've got a deal for ya - close up toothpaste advert. I'm sure ya cannines must be snow-white. Holla @ me.
with ur coffee stained teeth

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.