Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39515 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Wantintin: 1:31pm On May 12, 2011
babasoty, nwa nna, i dey feel you ooooooooooooooo. No be small tin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MrCork17: 1:35pm On May 12, 2011
paddy_lo. bro u can always wear kondum on your mouth before u kiss them. undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2011
hmm you guys have helped this poster to page 3 angry grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by thankGod78: 1:38pm On May 12, 2011
na yeye man u be, FLOSSING my foot, na person drag you enter either 9ja or the dating scene again? you can remain SINGLE 4 life naaaaaa. MUST you KISS your date? You are DEFINITELY back to our SWEET country as a playboy and as a woman DEVOURER. FYI Oyibo women no clean reach our 9ja babes oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! na you be the first person wey don go AMERICA? or to come back to 9JA From YANKEE?.

IN MY HONEST OPINION YOU CAN KISS A CAT OR BETTER STILL KISS A DULL, WHO CARES? I AM PRETTY SURE 9JA BABES NO WANT KISS ARROGANT GUY LIKE YOU.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by nellaluv(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2011
@Op
If u like kiss monkey, mscheew
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by k10: 1:40pm On May 12, 2011
You can send the babes over to me and let me kiss test them for you , if they are ok, i will send them back (but it is not only kissing i will do oooo)
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Taiw(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2011
no matter ow clean a vagina/asshole is,it stil doesn't deserve 2 b licked.no matter ow hard u floss,u cant remove all d 2 day old meat in ur mouth,u can only reduce it, den wats d big deal, u mus rily b avin some mental issues, go see a doc.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Iyineda(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2011
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by sweettweet: 1:46pm On May 12, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 12, 2011
I will have to report this thread to the moderator. I am strongly averse to attitude that is tuned to denigrate Nigerians, no matter their ethnic , sex, religion or creed.

This fellow appears to me to be psychotic and complex-ed and I do not mean that as an insult. It will be primitive on our part to argue with him as that is the objective of a psychotic person.

Therefore, I will want to encourage you to join me in reporting this thread so that it can be removed.

Abuse against any Nigerian, be it female or male should not be tolerated in this forum.

Many thanks to you all.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2011
@ poster, you are very jobless. so you mean you came back here to kiss women abi? the POO SEE you leak, are you aware they are not flossed as you want their mouth to be. I guess we have helped you to get this far with your yeye post.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 12, 2011
HEY Poster!

She doesnt even brush not to talk of flosh. But I kising everything u know!

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 1:53pm On May 12, 2011
Nawa o. Y'all need to take it easy.
Everyone has a fetish of some sort and if dental hygiene is his, he's free to express it nao. People have the darndest pet peeves when they date and some people can't even open their mouth to say what ticks them off about the opposite sex but it doesn't stop them from having those peeves.

I am also huge on dental hygiene too and I'm kindda addicted to flossing (like my ma puts it) and definitely, my bf has to be a flosser too cuz sometimes I can just imagine the body of bacteria that might have formed in a set of teeth that hasn't been flossed for eons.
Flossing is not a huge dental culture in Nigeria and some people have probably never even heard of it so I think the dude's fears are right on point.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 1:56pm On May 12, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Everyone has a fetish of some sort and if dental hygiene is his, he's free to express it nao. People have the darndest pet peeves when they date and some people can't even open their mouth to say what ticks them off about the opposite sex but it doesn't stop them from having those peeves.

I am also huge on dental hygiene too and I'm kindda addicted to flossing (like my ma puts it) and definitely, my bf has to be a flosser too cuz sometimes I can just imagine the body of bacteria that might have formed in a set of teeth that hasn't been flossed for eons.
Flossing is not a huge dental culture in Nigeria and some people have probably never even heard of it so I think the dude's fears are right on point.

LMAO the fact that so many people are taking offense just reminds me there's truth in what the OP is saying and maybe it applies to them!

There's no excuse for bad hygiene in 2011.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by abenipa(f): 1:58pm On May 12, 2011
I'm by no means against proper dental hygiene (it's very important) but o' boy, before you go America, you dey floss, and when did YOU start brushing your own teeth twice a day and using Listerine and Oral toothbrush? Take it easy you hear. If there is such a shortage of girls in Niger that you are reduced to asking them if they floss on your first date, go back to New York, Maryland or Chicago.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 1:59pm On May 12, 2011
@percipi God bless you, I'm with you all the way  kiss. I still can't comprehend why people keep generalizing  undecided They are just backward I guess cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by mithel(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2011
I like d way NL guys defend deir gals on this thread.

So NL gals,take one guy on d thread n kiss dem n show MR MU.MU POSTER HW ITS DONE 9JA STYLE.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by agabaI23(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2011
spikedcylinder:

I am also huge on dental hygiene too and I'm kindda addicted to flossing (like my ma puts it) and definitely, my bf has to be a flosser too cuz sometimes I can just i[b]magine the body of bacteria that might have formed in a set of teeth that hasn't been flossed for eons.[/b]

You have more bacteria, fungi and sometimes viruses in the vaginae and dikc than you can see in anybody's mouth.
I am sure the OP and you like to give and receive BJ grin

Forget the fetish thing abeg. He should have kept it to himself if he does not want his fetish examined
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 2:02pm On May 12, 2011
Why the french is everyone MAD? HAHA!!!! 9ja sha! This makes me think that the poster is saying the truth sef. (though I already kind of agreed with him)  undecided

I went through the topic and it was even apparent that some people were mad at the fact that he said He's lived in the USA for the past 5 years. Why the 4uck is everyone tripping? ***smh*** Dey no give you Visa?  undecided

Paddy Lo, I understand your plight and where you're coming from. I'm a "teeth person" too! I'm very very very sensitive about teeth/mouth hygiene issues. I spend more time and money per month on my teeth than my make-up sef (perfume included). Therefore, I'm very picky about who the 4uck I kiss.  smiley Good breath and clean teeth are all that matters to me (from the person) though, coz that pretty much says a lot.

Anyways, bottom line is you know what you want--go for it. But, one thing I have to say though is you need to get your facts right. There're some false sentences in your post. You don't necessarily need to floss to have good breath. undecided

Goodluck in finding your Nigerian lady. grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by mithel(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2011
spikedcylinder:

@poster,u don see ur wife nw.

By d power vested in me,i pronounce u man n wife .u may floss d bride
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by hassymo5(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2011
How on earth does this thread make the front page??
Dis guy just came to insult our girls we have been managing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We no go gree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by mac73(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2011
How did this stupid post and even more stupid poster get on Nairaland?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2011
Paddy lo came to Nairaland to start wahala and y'all suckers just fell for it . . . .has he responded to any of your threads??

You should go to skyscrapercity Nigeria and look at his steady girlfriend . . then maybe you'll know he's just been messing with you peeps - the girl never see floss b4 in her life!  grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by dustydee: 2:12pm On May 12, 2011
mumu, go back to america and kiss those w.ho.res.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by johnjoel(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2011
i don't no why you guys gives answers to silly question,,this guy is CAPITAL fool,, with silly question so we have to give silly answers
i think is we give him these embarassed tongue cool shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy,,,he will be ambarrass
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by DAY12(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

paddy_lo. bro u can always wear[size=15pt][b] kondum [/size]on your mouth before u kiss them. undecided[/b]

see confirm mad man!!! grin grin grin grin

has anybody seen 190 on dis train? undecided

Natasha,,:

@percipi God bless you, I'm with you all the way  kiss. I still can't comprehend why people keep generalizing  undecided They are just backward I guess cheesy

Tasha sweery, whats pooping?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 702: 2:18pm On May 12, 2011
@OP: chewing stick better pass all ya flossin, mouth wash etc go siddon jare! grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by mac73(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2011
You've spent 5 years in the U.S, who gives a flying Rat's ass about that? if you had it going great there for you, why did you come back? You've on tons of dates; you wish you lame ass wannabe! You'd be lucky if a stinking roadkill would want to pucker up to you! I beg go hug transformer! Sick and tired idiots trying to put Naija down just because they think stepping outside the shores makes them all that.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by samtoye(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2011
i cant believe i'm replying this topic, height of joblessness!!!! floss my foot!!!!!!bush man!!!!!! you use 5 years you dey brag, if you come use 10 years nko? na leg you go ask people to wash before dem waka come ya side!!!!! geeerrrrouuuut!!!! anuofia!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Lheyhe(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2011
Pls where did they get this fool from and what did he take Nigerian for, U BETTER GO BACK TO UR USA IF U NO WON DIE. BIG FOOL![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by wales(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2011
It will be better u go to AIT or DSTV and tell them to help look for a lady that F-L-O-S-S all the day of her life  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by abenipa(f): 2:23pm On May 12, 2011
Better still Paddy lo from Pennsylvania, if you are fortunate enough to run into a Nigerian chic you like, why not make things easier for you instead of taking on the role of Floss and Brush Analyst? It takes two to play the game, so if she fine but the dental hygiene is a concern, get a dental toolkit ready. Let it contain all the the Oral B flosses, electric Oral B toothbrushes (since teeth be serious concern for you, kuku make it electric), Sensodyne toothpaste as it is more expensive than Macleans and a debit card ready to be swiped at the dentist for regular cleaning and scaling appointments. But answer a simple question, you dey spend so much for ya own teeth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.