Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39522 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by belawilly(f): 12:41pm On May 12, 2011
I think this forum gives one the opportunity to express oneself- if you aren’t interested in the topic just ignore and get to the next instead of trying to insult.

Meanwhile, paddy it’s good u know what u want and strive to get it but believe me 1% fall into the category of flossing, so here is the deal - which to do prefer a mouth that would have sucked everything from guys or one who would lie to say “yes I floss” when she actually doesn’t. Be true to yourself man u r in Nigeria and should expect anything here. The best things come in disguise.

Be real.

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ekpoma1: 12:43pm On May 12, 2011
What rubbish. Are u here just 2 Nigerian kiss galz? O boy i abeg make u try get sense small. Wich kind level be that sef. Mscheeww.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by LadyT(f): 12:44pm On May 12, 2011
Hisssss see nonesense!

Paddy lo were you deported back to naija or what?

As if you didnt come from Nigeria yourself and now you have shined your eyes.  You fresh off the boat people get on my nerves.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by bisiaet: 12:45pm On May 12, 2011
This is absolutely absurd and so insulting. Can you hear yourself you have just spend 5 year in USA and so damn what So for that reason you are so clean and too hygiene that the people you were kissing anyhow just five years ago are now filthy to you bros please say something else sensible ok.

This is too embarrassing I cant understand why so many who came from face me and face you home when getting a slight opportunity in life they look at other people has a filthy rags.

Well brosie that US you are talking about I was there before and always am there infact is my second home so I cant understand what a hell you are talking about bros, you may go back to that USA to get kiss ok, dont take it personal ok

I think moderator should delete this nasty thread right away is just too insensitive, annoying, childish and embarrassing.

No offense
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by cantell(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2011
This mumu spent only 5yrs in America dey form.
The guy na complete cargo!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Kx: 12:48pm On May 12, 2011
Another public show of kolo mentality by Mr Hygiene.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by denzel2009: 12:48pm On May 12, 2011
Toonice:

Am sure u remember to took your drug this morning b/4 sending this post 2 nairaland. AM sure u no wel. Go back to USA and bring your girl come and kiss her till u drop dead.

Rubbisshhhhhhhhhshshhshshshshs
Peeeshhhaaaauuunn
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2011
There ain't no respect for the front page anymore i wonder how this topic managed to get to the front page, undecided
Ermmm Mr I don't floss, and i still av a very fresh breath, So far i brush twice a day, and i don't leave stuffs stocked in btw my teeth, Can u now go and dive inro kanji dam?  angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by jackkyy(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2011
i am a nigerian-houstonian but i dont think your post makes sense.before the 5 yrs u left did u ever know what floss meant?i stay in the usa like you but i wouldn't degrade nigerian chicks in this manner.,dont act as if all girls here floss.you are just one who feels too full of himelf, go get a life.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by SweetT1: 12:50pm On May 12, 2011
@OP

But i bet your not afraid to kiss a white girl who just got through sucking a d*ck. Nonsense. I started deep-kissing Naija girl when i was 16 and i almost got addicted to it. One thing i knew was that hardly do you find a Naija that suck-a-d*ck, that i can deal with.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by HamidO1(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2011
@OP you never talk true, better stop picking ashawos on the roadside as you do where you came from before you contact HIV.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by bisiaet: 12:54pm On May 12, 2011
This mumu spent only 5yrs in America dey form.
The guy na complete cargo!

He does not know what he is talking about I guess he is just shooting his mouth anyhow or he may be suffering from mouth dirrohea for him to come on NL saying this jargon after just five years in US damn! damn!! damn!!! f u c k thread
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 12, 2011
This is the reason why parents shouldn't send their immature kids abroad to study alone, Am sure when he grows up probably 10years from now, he would look at this thread and slap himself, I av a friend that said somfin like this 8yrs ago, Don't blame him guyz he is just a kid,
Oya go and watch your cartoon,  grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by airmark(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2011
@ OP, don't mind the haters in here. I 've got a deal for ya - close up toothpaste advert. I'm sure ya cannines must be snow-white. Holla @ me.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by no1madman(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2011
Who fuckin cares!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by LadyT(f): 12:59pm On May 12, 2011
Alakori after being deported back to naija he has the damn nerve to be insulting to people. grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by bisiaet: 1:01pm On May 12, 2011
am a nigerian-houstonian but i dont think your post makes sense.before the 5 yrs u left did u ever know what floss meant?i stay in the usa like you but i wouldn't degrade nigerian chicks in this manner.,dont act as if all girls here floss.you are just one who feels too full of himelf, go get a life.

God bless you

I think something is missing in his upstair. US is second home to me I have my citizenship but that does NOT make me in any moment in my life look down or make a nasty statement as per my fellow Nigerian for any reason. Am currently in Lagos and am proud of my country no matter what so he may go to hell with his 5 years story.

Moderator please remove this thread
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 12, 2011
Paddy lo stop dating girls from the village
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by namdo(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2011
wey d guy sef? he is not responding so make una chill first. d man dey pull una into ranting.

to thread: poster is a waste.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by rully2: 1:06pm On May 12, 2011
Duh, U should go back to the USA (that is if u were not deported) to get all the kisses u want WTH, what do u think we are here, a bunch of ''cave people'' mschewwww

I dont blame u, i blame the girls poking their mouths out to u to ''test kiss'' (If only they know)
 angry  angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by hefner: 1:08pm On May 12, 2011
dont generalize, besides u aint better. ur mouth still stinks to some people. i can perceieve ur bad breathe already. eeewwwww!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MMM2(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2011
op
so what re u feel like?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by igbogolo: 1:11pm On May 12, 2011
This poster is WELL within his rights to post this here. Its really not about living in america or not, he said he cannot stand the thought of putrefying meat in a mouth that he is kissing.

I for one dont like bad breadth and I floss occasionally but i brush like 4 times daily. I love my partner to death and the only time I dont even notice the breadth is when i am so horn.y.

That said he wants to know how he can approach the topic with prospective dates. He simply wants a lady who is aware about dental hygiene because truth be told, if you see whats in peoples mouth, you will not even kiss anyone

So please, cut this man some slack.

And BTW, gay men are known to be exceedingly clean(especially when they are dealing with women), but they will eat anything from a man and even ask for more. Hope this poster isnt a closet case,

Well anyway teach the babe what you stand for and hope she would learn.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by LadyT(f): 1:14pm On May 12, 2011
Abeg he needs to modify the title then and not paint all girls in Nigeria the same!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by rully2: 1:15pm On May 12, 2011
city-page:

Why didn't you come with one to be kissing you when you want?

Abi?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by cau: 1:18pm On May 12, 2011
bisiaet:

This is absolutely absurd and so insulting. Can you hear yourself you have just spend 5 year in USA and so damn what So for that reason you are so clean and too hygiene that the people you were kissing anyhow just five years ago are now filthy to you bros please say something else sensible ok.

This is too embarrassing I cant understand why so many who came from face me and face you home when getting a slight opportunity in life they look at other people has a filthy rags.

Well brosie that US you are talking about I was there before and always am there infact is my second home so I cant understand what a hell you are talking about bros, you may go back to that USA to get kiss ok, dont take it personal ok

I think moderator should delete this nasty thread right away is just too insensitive, annoying, childish and embarrassing.

No offense

Supported !!!
This is how they come to this forum to insult people who have never had the opportunity to travel abroad. Absolute rubbish .
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 1:18pm On May 12, 2011

ROFLMAO MY GOD!!!!

I'm not gonna lie, anytime I go back to Nigeria I have the same attitude. Hygiene standards are generally lower in Nigeria or any "third world" country, so I definitely see where the OP is coming from.
His concerns are legit, so people, don't be so quick to take offense and insult him and pretend you don't know what he's on about, unless you are what he's talking about lol.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ekpoma1: 1:23pm On May 12, 2011
Why did this silly thread made d homepage? I feel like beating d day light out of whosoeva put it there even if it was Seun.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 12, 2011
ok bros which one u be for  ur profile pic--- the one with the okpanku shirt, 2 dollar necklace, black teeth, red eye and pimple scattered face or the other one with the okrika T-shirt and half past four eye or abi na 1 bottle of heineken make u wan fall comot from chair---- all this nwa-nna boys once dem don deport una, una go dey form, abeg go rest jor, floss my yansh
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ekpoma1: 1:26pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

ROFLMAO MY GOD!!!!

I'm not gonna lie, anytime I go back to Nigeria I have the same attitude. Hygiene standards are generally lower in Nigeria or any "third world" country, so I definitely see where the OP is coming from.
His concerns are legit, so people, don't be so quick to take offense and insult him and pretend you don't know what he's on about, unless you are what he's talking about lol.
would you shaaaataaap dia if you dnt knw wat 2 say?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 1:27pm On May 12, 2011
LadyT:

Abeg he needs to modify the title then and not paint all girls in Nigeria the same!

He didn't say ALL!

So if it don't applyy, LET IT FLYYYYY!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Tsun(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2011
Who the HELL is this angry I don't like insulting pple, dont let mi start with YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.