Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Men Who Cry For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Cry For Love? (2301 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:08am On May 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

grin grin grin

Ever shed tears of INK??

Yeah that was lame, so lol
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 12:09am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Ever shed tears of INK??

Yeah that was lame, so lol

Nah, not yet but I'm working on it grin wink
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 12:10am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

, what?

S'good?

Do I also have to explain why I laugh?

Orton1_0:

Yeah rings a bell.
There was this lady I really liked years back, wasn't feeling well so she came around.
She wanted to leave at dusk and that got me all sobre.
Innocently knelt down in front of her, wrapped my hands around her and  placed my head on her laps. . . .tears streamed down like a 5y/o girl.

You are a real man for showing your emotion near someone you value much.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nekai(f): 12:13am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

LOL nah, I'm too cold-hearted to cry like that.

Hmm. . . Have you ever had sex so sweet it was causing tears to form in your eyes?
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:16am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

Do I also have to explain why I laugh?

Well, the "wag1" part didn't make sense. I know what that means but how was that word relevant?
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:16am On May 13, 2011
Nekai:

Hmm. . . Have you ever had sex so sweet it was causing tears to form in your eyes?

Yes and NO.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Dsense(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2011
OP.

Crying for love doesen't mean you re underrating your dignity or personality . .It's just what you feel pending a specific time .
While i would admit those that cry always when with their GF are just not mature to be a man . . .  . .The mandate should always be protected no matter what.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Sirfly: 12:18am On May 13, 2011
homo, yes they re homos daytime homos.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nekai(f): 12:19am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Yes and NO.

If you have, that counts.  smiley If not, maybe you need some enlightenment
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 12:21am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Well, the "wag1" part didn't make sense. I know what that means but how was that word relevant?

indispensable!
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nekai(f): 12:24am On May 13, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

Crying for love doesen't mean you re underrating your dignity or personality . .It's just what you feel pending a specific time .
While i would admit those that cry always when with their GF are just not mature to be a man . . . . .The mandate should always be protected no matter what.

What mandate?
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:24am On May 13, 2011
Nekai:

If you have, that counts.  smiley If not, maybe you need some enlightenment

Yes I've handled my business and really enjoyed it, but not cried. Like wtf
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:25am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

indispensable!

what?
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Dsense(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2011
Nekai:

What mandate?
Don't worry . . Pls don't twist it . . .iT'S ALL ABOUT MEN!!! cheesy

What i meant is that a man should always watch out his falling out publicly regardless if his GFriend is present or not.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 12:28am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

what?
I wrote that word, is it irrelevant to the subject as well? You are confusing yourself kid. Remember you won't understand everything that I jot next time.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 12:30am On May 13, 2011
Nekai:

What mandate? 

I believe he used a word that he doesn't understand. But what he is trying to say (I think) is if men cry all the time they lose the masculinity radar. Their ability to be men in other words.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:30am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

I wrote that word, is it irrelevant to the subject as well? You are confusing yourself kid. Remember you won't understand everything that I jot next time.

Enjoy yourself.

NO! Wagwan means "what's up" or something among those lines. I just don't get why you responded to my post with that word. Unless you disagreed or something,
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 12:32am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

NO! Wagwan means "what's up" or something among those lines. I just don't get why you responded to my post with that word. Unless you disagreed or something,
Are you telling me what wag1 is? When someone say in street credibility wag1, they mean straight up, pingo, on spot. That's why I am saying you won't understand every lingo that people uses. Comprehendo?
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nekai(f): 12:35am On May 13, 2011
Tears of extreme pleasure while making love . . . that's the koko!
D-sense:

Don't worry . . Pls don't twist it . . .iT'S ALL ABOUT MEN!!! cheesy

What i meant is that a man should always watch out his falling out publicly regardless if his GFriend is present or not.
Ok.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:35am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

Are you telling me what wag1 is? When someone say in street credibility wag1, they mean straight up, pingo, on spot. That's why I am saying you won't understand every lingo that people uses. Comprehendo?

Never heard that word being used for that, no wonder. Don't know where you learned that lol
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Advocator: 12:38am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Never heard that word being used for that, no wonder. Don't know where you learned that lol

We use it on streets.

Wag1 my niggah [ in formal English] it means 'you are on spot my friend'.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by BloodShed1: 12:40am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

We use it on streets.

Wag1 my niggah [ in formal English] it means 'you are on spot my friend'.

Nope, never heard it used that way and we use that word all the time out here.

But thanks for acknowledging the validity of my post. smiley
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by african1(f): 1:14am On May 13, 2011
Men who cry are such a turn off. tongue
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Dsense(m): 2:58am On May 13, 2011
Advocato,
You this lowlife ragtag,arse sucker,maladjusted destitute pig called the MOD to lock my thread right?
Today was yours ooo . . i will catch your rough arse up nexttime . . . . undecided
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by InkedNerd(f): 6:52am On May 13, 2011
D-sense:

Advocato,
You this lowlife ragtag,arse sucker,maladjusted destitute pig called the MOD to lock my thread right?
Today was yours ooo . . i will catch your rough arse up nexttime . . . . undecided

Damn, those are fightin' words on ma block grin
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by saintbajar(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2011
The only one i could remember was when i had a little fight with my mom on fone and next with her and it almost lead to her leaving my home. then i understood what i have said and done. i lay on the chair with so much thoughts and bust into tears and before i knew she lay on my back and there we go crying family. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Its has turned fun lately, we talk about it and laugh at each others. i don't see it as a crime it come from the heart when you list expected. wink
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by abu07(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2011
African1 I got quation I really want to ask , walaal si private-ah ma kuu waydeya?
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by MrCork17: 10:32am On May 13, 2011
i dont remember cryin for puuuny back in the day angry
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 13, 2011
@op
Well i have not,
Not about to
Never will,

Its not about being a man, it just doesn't occur to me.
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Dsense(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Damn, those are fightin' words on ma block grin

grin grin
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by Nobody: 5:30am On May 14, 2011
No. Most of them cry 'crocodile tears'. Esp. when they get caught in some *ish. They play the love card, with the fake azz tears and pretend to be "shaking" with emotions. BIG TIME WOMP WOMP!!!  tongue
Re: Men Who Cry For Love? by 190: 5:34am On May 14, 2011

hiss undecided

Empty barels make the loudest noise~

@Topic

men who cry needs to flogged 25strokes of sugar cane for cryin!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Dilemma In Marriage / Giving Her(ur Wife) A Special Birthday Treat;how Do You Like This? / Tired!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.