Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help (7678 Views)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by faceit: 11:36pm On May 16, 2012
wats d big deal abt virginity anyway? D most imprtant tin is for u to uphold ur integrity which most ladies r deficient of nowadays, ds howeva is giving guys a egde above ladies
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by 90love(f): 9:27pm On May 17, 2012
What a stupid man, a very foolish idiot. Don't try it o, don't let him sample anything before he marries you. How dare he degrade to and tell you to go and Marry your pastor. This sounds like a man that lacks respect for you tbh I'm not ure you will even be happy in that marriage if that's the kind of thing he is capable of saying to you. Don't just rush into marriage because your 35 make sure he is truly worth it. As for your father I'm in shock!
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by jmoore(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2012
Sex before marriage is wrong!!

But this post below by OP contradicts https://www.nairaland.com/642238/husband-refuse-buy-me-wedding#8082207 posted on april 2011

blessin011:

hi nairalanders

I NEED HELP, MY HUSBAND REFUSE TO BUY ME A WEDDING RING AS A RESULT OF HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEVE WHEN WE DID OUR WEDDING, HE BELIEVES RING IS NOT BIBLICAL,WE ACTUALLY WEDDED WITH THE BIBLE, PRESENTLY GUYS TRY TO COME AROUND AND TOAST DUE TO THE FACT ,THERE IS NO SIGN OF THAT IN MY HAND.

They were already married before she posted this. Is she lying or what?
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by snookies(f): 11:29pm On May 17, 2012
@poster, run for your life, seems ur unequally yoked anyway. He may not be "the one" after all. Remain steadfast, GOD will reward you in ways you never imagined possible.

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by drnoel: 8:38am On May 18, 2012
funny but if u love him u won´t come to NL to ask our opinion. Besides we won´t have video right if u finally succumb so what am I doing here, trying to advice you!
Definitely not.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by 90love(f): 12:50pm On May 22, 2012
OP it seems your marrying this man out of desperation don't do it. Gods time is the right time always!
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by Rapture4real(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
If you know the evil of premarital sex, you won't even have to come to this platform asking for advice. Your virgining is your license and what you will use to boast during your marriage. If you give him now, you will hurt God, invite demons into your life and use sin as a foundation to your home. I wish to have yo no. For counseling.DONT DO IT.the man will not trust you again,he will believe you can agree to anybody in marriage.Hear this shocking fact from books and experience,every one who has premarital sex have a greater tendence to commit adultery when married with greater tendency to divorce. At least you can tell him during marriage, you met me a virgin.pls don't sell. Your future.Satan will take you up for it.even if you repent and God forgives you, you will leave to bear the pain.beware.let him go. A woman like you is hotcake.stay with God and don't let emotion becloud you.
Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by bukason13: 6:03pm On May 02, 2015
dayokanu:

Wait for wetin, You want make the guy buy black market?

Who doesnt test-drive nowadays?
lol .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Touching Love Story / 5 Likely Ways To Avoid Being Cheap To A Man / Cousins Caught Having Sex, Paraded Nude In Edo Community (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.