Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,254 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] (12225 Views)

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:58am On Jul 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
the problem is not military men, its the low life good for nothing biitches they chose to date/marry...
You don't get it do you THEY ARE ALL LOW LIFE GOOD FOR NOTHING BIITTCHES!! Each and every one of them! undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:01am On Jul 26, 2021
@dannyrhymes600 Thats for sharing such experience to compliment the message i'm trying to pass in this thread. But pls does this mean you are millitary??
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You don't get it do you THEY ARE ALL LOW LIFE GOOD FOR NOTHING BIITTCHES!! Each and every one of them! undecided

bro, i can feel your pain and understand you bitter sorrow, but whoever broke your heart shouldnt automatically be taken as the representative for ALL women out there. yes there are some low life bitches out there and YES AGAIN there are some good women out there (i would guess your mother is one of the good ones).

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:03am On Jul 26, 2021
MEN!! Pls pay no attention to those female commenters up in this thread. Thanks
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:08am On Jul 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i can feel your pain and understand you bitter sorrow, but whoever broke your heart shouldnt automatically be taken as the representative for ALL women out there. yes there are some low life bitches out there and YES AGAIN there are some good women out there (i would guess your mother is one of the good ones).
I've heard this cock and bull over and over again! I think people should just stop and think to assimilate my points! I know the tender and sweet looking exteriors of a woman would make any man feel she is warm and of good intentions, but just so you know, thats what they want us to think! Its all part of the plan! And for the record, my mother is the worst of them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:15am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I've heard this cock and bull over and over again! I think people should just stop and think to assimilate my points! I know the tender and sweet looking exteriors of a woman would make any man feel she is warm and of good intentions, but just so you know, thats what they want us to think! Its all part of the plan! And for the record, my mother is the worst of them.

i am truly sorry to hear about your mother's predicament... but rest assure that not all women are evil oloshos inside.

now here is my 2 cents: if all the women you meet are good for nothing biitches then the problem is YOU (and possibly the failed upbringing you received from your "supposed" &%$ mother).

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:18am On Jul 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i am truly sorry to hear about your mother's predicament... but rest assure that not all women are evil oloshos inside.

now here is my 2 cents: if all the women you meet are good for nothing biitches then the problem is YOU (and possibly the failed upbringing you received from your "supposed" &%$ mother).
IGNORANCE

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by DesChyko: 3:18am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Do you know whos really ignorant You! Your simping sounds like the type that is so hungry for pvvssy! undecided

Nah. In my profession, the worst thing that can happen is not having an answer to a random question thrown at you.

Sperms can be stored for over 50 years now and one can become a father to someone you don't know after being long dead.

Educate yourself. Life isn't all about pvssy hunting or whatever you built yourself around.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
IGNORANCE

bro, any man who calls his own mother a low life good for nothing Biitch, deserves to have nothing but good for nothing oloshos in his life.....you certainly dont deserve a good woman by your side, you wouldnt even know what to do with her.

[img]https://media1./images/b5fc8443ad6f850615a58c6d08ba8d1b/tenor.gif?itemid=13464418[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:26am On Jul 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro, any man who calls his own mother a low life good for nothing Biitch, deserves to have nothing but good for nothing oloshos in his life.....you certainly dont deserve a good woman by your side, you wouldnt even know what to do with her.

[img]https://media1./images/b5fc8443ad6f850615a58c6d08ba8d1b/tenor.gif?itemid=13464418[/img]
Funny thing is that i used to know how to "Treat Women Right". Until that all changed.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:27am On Jul 26, 2021
DesChyko:

Nah. In my profession, the worst thing that can happen is not having an answer to a random question thrown at you.

Sperms can be stored for over 50 years now and one can become a father to someone you don't know after being long dead.

Educate yourself. Life isn't all about pvssy hunting or whatever you built yourself around.
OK!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Funny thing is that i used to know how to "Treat Women Right". Until that all changed.

again, as i said earlier, whatever that biitch did to you (that made you change) has nothing to do with ALL women.... that kind of way of thinking would be as stoopid as saying that because some men out there are SIMPS, we all should be viewed/treated as such. it makes NO DAMN SENSE!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

again, as i said earlier, whatever that biitch did to you (that made you change) has nothing to do with ALL women.... that kind of way of thinking would be as stoopid as saying that because some men out there are SIMPS, we all should be viewed/treated as such. it makes NO DAMN SENSE!!!!
OK!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2021
1Sharon:
Anyone who does long distance relationships is kidding themselves.

hmm
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by cocolacec(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Let me use this medium to first of all give respect to the MEN who submit their lives to put their respective countries in front embarassed embarassed

Now, on our part as male civilians and redpillers alike, i feel we are betraying these millitary men by not warning them about getting involved at all with women! undecided

The funny part of all these is that women actually know what they are doing, these biittches actually think ahead! As a millitary man who can just be called to duty at anytime, his life is 50-50. What these evil gender do is to make do with whatever time they get in the absense of their millitary spouce, invite another guy into her husband's house, commit adultery on the matrimonial bed for as long as it can take and then when the millitary man finally dies, she takes everything he left behind and either continue from where she stopped or just look for the next best thing!!

No man deserves this treatment, it gets worse when its a millitary man.
No Biittch Deserves The Ring! Go MGTOW!!!

Still Typing
Nonsense military men are highly promiscuous too,they sleep with any women at the new destination.You can advise your mgtow to go homo stupid writeup..
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2021
cocolacec:

Nonsense military are highly promiscuous too,they sleep with any women at the new destination.You can advise your mgtow to go homo stupid writeup..
Ok Sir.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Kingcalls: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I guess this thread will answer the question; Why Today's Women Suddenly Grow Attraction For Millitary Men. Its not because he is bound to be a better husband or a protective one. Its because she can live wildly and still be entangled to him for every support! Instead of looking for simps, why not look for a man who has to simp by default and ultimately has no other choice but to simp A.K.A Millitary Men

If you are a millitary man in the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Airforce, pls i beg you, do not even think of having anything serious with any woman. Those sluuts will actually come running to you because they already have it all mapped out! Do not fall for it, its for your own good! undecided
Be Wise.
I'll consider this a personal message to every millitary men out there, because as for this post, they should be lucky to know Nairaland. undecided

TRP S GOLDEN!!

Besudes, u will never hear the feminists screaming for equality in the army... 90 % of soldiers are make and 10% female , of which the women mostly do office work... have u ever seen a female police officer shooting at robbers in Nigeria?? Have u ever seen a report of a female soldier killed in a battlefield?? And some mumu simps cant see the game these women are playing to destabilise men ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by fattprince(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

It is the innocent children that suffers the misdeeds of their parents. He is sowing his wild oats upandan and at the end of the day, the children will grow up with a twisted view of what a family should be like.
Yeah. He should have just forgiven the barrac k boy and his yarinya and even take care of the child after passing through depression and coming out alive. Or he should have taken another yarinya and hope that one will not cheat so depression wouldn't kill him this time if she cheats. That's how this thing you saying sounds.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by FatherChrismas: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2021
So what would you advise for the female soldiers. You cant take your wife or husband to the theater niw
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Finally, someone with sense
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Heh. You neva chichonchin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6561983/mother-complete-wh0re-she-flirting

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Edyice: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
BarrSly:

Same thing for long distance relationship geeee...

Listen there’s no such thing as true love or relationship or crap... the moment you turn your back on “YOUR GIRL” please take out the “Y” and best believe she’s now “OUR GIRL”..

Yes I’m talking to you boy, did you call your girl up and have a reason to suspect that she’s not where she said she is, she’s not doing what she said she’s doing.. just forget it she’s getting smashed!!!

I’m gonna be taking advantage of girls who are in relationship cause at a point in time when I was foolish they were taking advantage of mine too so f@ck karma... I AM SOMEBODIES KARMA!!!

That’s all we do bro we dig and smash !!

#SLY_LIFESTYLE.

Correct

Those who have eye like them read ..

Once she’s not close to you , other boys can twetvddyhd grin

I know a uniform woman that was transferred to another state, the dude she hang out with ( I know him ) grin
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by 1Sharon(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Leave my thread pls

Unfortunately for you, I can't just leave cos you want me to.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by 1Sharon(f): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok Sir.

So maybe they deserve it?
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by 1Sharon(f): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Besudes, u will never hear the feminists screaming for equality in the army... 90 % of soldiers are make and 10% female , of which the women mostly do office work... have u ever seen a female police officer shooting at robbers in Nigeria?? Have u ever seen a report of a female soldier killed in a battlefield?? And some mumu simps cant see the game these women are playing to destabilise men ...

Women's biology aren't designed to do those roles...
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Kingcalls: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Women's biology aren't designed to do those roles...

Oh now biology is involved but its not involved in office work whr u wanna earn same with men and gain promotions same with men and get employed same with men despite months out due to pregnancy and childbirth...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by puppie017: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Ma geee
Never trust women with a heart

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh now biology is involved but its not involved in office work whr u wanna earn same with men and gain promotions same with men and get employed same with men despite months out due to pregnancy and childbirth...
Men are biologically stronger than women. That is a fact, and this is why you will not see women in roles that require heavy lifting and and extreme physical strength.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Too much ignorance in one thread is capable of decreasing one's IQ.

*unfollows*

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Loyalty100: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

wait until you hear or read some sad tales of some mother with their children then I'm sure you will take your words back, things are happening. You think those kids whose parents dissolved their marriages because of their mom's infidelity won't know? then get to hate their mom of denying them good family life...

I have one case like that in my street, single mother of 4 kids in one room, she can sleep with anything, same reason her ex husband chased her out and cut all communications with them today. Her first born died on sallah day, her children dey always swear for her for outside. 4 kids 2 fathers oo not one
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by ImaIma1(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Offorgerald15:
There are good women out there that are faithful

The op can never meet them. He will keep attracting the unfaithful ones.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by ImaIma1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Yep. Incel, not redpill. The OP is psychologically disturbed and needs help, FAST.

No need to bother yourself about what's wrong with him. He will outgrow this phase with time. They always do. This phase usually comes after puberty with this present generation of boys. He will be fine eventually.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.