Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (58211 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by almarthins(m): 4:55am On Aug 04, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Go freshen up my guy. Nobody is too old. Even beauty models dey date older men.

Thanks grin. Na empty vessles dey make noise pass. Na so some women dey.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Staphylococcus: 5:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Left Nigeria before I did and still telling me to hold on, suddenly we lost contact for few months, and next thing friends told me was that she was married.

She told me to my fave she needed to move-on. That was the worst and deadliest sentence have heard in my life.

We still friends till date though. Never seen each other in last 15 years, but we talk often.

We both married now

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 04, 2021
drfasam:

She said am useless, senseless etc
Lolz
Chai...men have suffered
Dis virgina people
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Ayofeolowo:
Nobody fine for una family ? cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:10am On Aug 04, 2021
Peaceadebu:
He always come visiting so I felt I should pay for his tp a certain time bkos he complained of not having money and I also paid for our accommodation and then one day we were actually issues and the bastard told me I am not ashamed of myself and that I paid him to come Bleep me. That since I gave him that money, he has been wondering how many guys I have paid to bleeped me. It's well sha. Lesson learned
I'm sorry shuga, It was the devil in me talking. I have a car now, plus dstv, and fridge, and I cook fried rice and chicken every Sunday.
Have you forgiven me?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by zedegit: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Biatch told me my D was invincible. I fainted. I only woke up when I heard them shouting, pour am water nah!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by zedegit: 5:26am On Aug 04, 2021
I once took a girl out. Girl was broke and hungry and demanded for chicken. She just wrap chicken troway inside bag.

After my preaching, she said I shouldn't go with the idea I have gotten a girl.

I weak. Like seriously. Couple of years later, she got married. I wanted to go and collect my chicken back but I couldn't get myself to go.

Question is: why do girls go out with another guy when they know they already had an answer. Now I simply tell you off front what I want. If you're interested, fine. If not, bounce.

No more free snacks for hungry girls.

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by zickyclef: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2021
N2B2:
One day, we were in bed, and she suddenly said something that almost broke me.

"The guy I'll be serious with must have his own place, a car, and earn 6 figures a month."

That day was the beginning of the end of our 4-year relationship.

That was 2 years ago; I didn't have up to 5k in my account. Today, I have all 3. I even earn only in USD from freelancing.

Never give up, on yourself or on someone else -- you don't know tomorrow.
Bro please which service do you offer in freelancing?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:48am On Aug 04, 2021
vybzkartel:

I recall proposing love to one girl

And she replied:

'so u haven't stopped this your stupidity?'

I was speechless

Was really pained and heartbroken

Share yours

Hmmmmm this is rude Sha

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by flamingREED(m): 5:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Be educated such that even if you don't know what to reply you can at least exalt yourself. No woman can break my heart, although God has given me a heart full of true love and loyalty.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by nextlevel2020: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2021
She said to me, if it's by comfort, I would be the one would marry. Mehh, for months I wasn't myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Rubbiish(m): 6:06am On Aug 04, 2021
callmetoniaa:
He said my sister was more prettier than me. He jokingly said it, but tht day I no sleep well for night wen I take think my life.
This is one can cause bad blood between siblings o. When especially they are still young. Hope u don't think about it anymore?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2021
ANDREW91:

Start from being their friends
Buy dem fruits nd some little things wen u pay dem visit
Ask dem when dey will be less busy and hang out together.
Dont just bring relationship at first.
I remembered i had a crush on one den, i bought one fyn wrist watch for her nd i told her i felt it will look good on her. After dat i got access to start visiting her where we discuss, laugh, etc. Den we started goin out together
Na so relationship take start and i tell u i enjoyed every bit of it. Less stress, understand ing personality etc

You nailed it. I will do as you said. But those had stinct with were either single, divorced or those whose husbands 're abroad. I'm married but i want to try smthg diff with older women.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Palazee(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2021
77star:

U've got a baby face then
No sir

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by callmetoniaa: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Rubbiish:

This is one can cause bad blood between siblings o. When especially they are still young. Hope u don't think about it anymore?

Not at all, the love I have for my sibling wldnt even make me think of such...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Rubbiish(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2021
callmetoniaa:

Not at all, the love I have for my sibling wldnt even make me think of such...
Beautiful!
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by manmade(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Spider20:

I feel pity on your father...
Am sure he might be proud of you out there
You're such a disgrace
May termite eat your soul
Haahaa! What happppeenneed ? You insulted his body finished come cursed his Soul join , wetin now?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PotatoSalad(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2021
almarthins:

Thanks grin. Na empty vessles dey make noise pass. Na so some women dey.
Na so one corper tell me for camp say I no fit afford am. I ask am if e be commodity. Las las we tight now. Self-confidence will take you places where degrees and money can't.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Tyriq: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2021
ANDREW91:

She said I'm no longer her mate after 6years of relationship just because she first me get job.
E pain me. I cry for job
Make e no pain u..na motivation, na part ofur success story be that bro

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Tyriq: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2021
N2B2:
One day, we were in bed, and she suddenly said something that almost broke me.

"The guy I'll be serious with must have his own place, a car, and earn 6 figures a month."

That day was the beginning of the end of our 4-year relationship.

That was 2 years ago; I didn't have up to 5k in my account. Today, I have all 3. I even earn only in USD from freelancing.

Never give up, on yourself or on someone else -- you don't know tomorrow.
How fa wit the babi
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Shagbatshagba: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm...had this girl I loved but someone asked her out ND she accepted the n I asked doesn't she love she said if she did she wouldn't have accepted then that day I knew problem no dey finish

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Buffalo2(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Opposite sex ko adjacent sex ni. When dem no swear for am. How will one yeye opposite kinni open her mouth and spit trash on me. Aye e fe baje niyen since I no dey pass my boundary with them

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Tyriq: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2021
[sup][/sup]
zedegit:
I once took a girl out. Girl was broke and hungry and demanded for chicken. She just wrap chicken troway inside bag.

After my preaching, she said I shouldn't go with the idea I have gotten a girl.

I weak. Like seriously. Couple of years later, she got married. I wanted to go and collect my chicken back but I couldn't get myself to go.

Question is: why do girls go out with another guy when they know they already had an answer. Now I simply tell you off front what I want. If you're interested, fine. If not, bounce.

No more free snacks for hungry girls.
Swallow the redpill bro...i cnt even toast a broke lady for anything serious now except for fvcks alone..infact whatever mumu feelings i had for her will varnish the moment she rap that meat trow inside bag

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by bigcee(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Rilwayne001:
It was my first time of hearing infatuation. Had to check the dictionary when I got home. Buhaha grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Calicoe: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
Even if I'm an Igbo girl, I no longer love Igbo guys cos they really shattered my heart and I love my fulani man so much I can lay my life for him. Oh adamu may Allah bless and reward you for loving me dearly with all your heart and I can't wait to carry your baby and be your third wife màkà Chineke.

No be juju be DAT?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:
"Please learn to keep quiet till you have a proof to back your claim."

Na so I weak oo
Simply a fact...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Emodeee: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2021
pweetychyka:
I was only leading you on.... There was no way I could marry you cos you are too career oriented.

you have a guy now?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lordfesto(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2021
OkuFaba:
She said I smashed better than my father,
That moment I realized Father and son were mining the same treasure hole. E pain me ehhh
oh my God that's a taboo
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2021
oyeb15:
Whatever, all I know they always come back to say they are sorry cos am not moved by anybody remarks or insult.

That's the spirit...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by chiboy1116: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am here to read lies and truth.
the pic on your profile , that's zhavia , no ?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by hansomb: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Alaganature09:
After smashing her, she said am not feeling you at all...I just weak but I wasn't surprised tho cos her Virgina was wide...
There's light at the end of the . . .

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by hansomb: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Shutup1st:
Pls I hope you aren't assuming that we're in a relationship undecided

Don't know what to say
Delete and move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / Arab Men And Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.