Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (58205 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lordfesto(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

I'm sorry shuga, It was the devil in me talking. I have a car now, plus dstv, and fridge, and I cook fried rice and chicken every Sunday.
Have you forgiven me?
hmmmm. This sounds weird
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by hansomb: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2021
JayB11:
She said "I am out of your league" I still feel that trauma.
She dey premier League , u dey championship
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Raychee(f): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2021
It's not you....it's me tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by babtoundey(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2021
"You're cool. I really like you but I just don't feel the way you feel"
I enter pause straightaway. After all the green shades and all..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Maddestdp(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2021
My own experience with my recent ex was that she said God answered her prayers of everything she wanted in a man in a wrong body. It was that moment I knew the relationship wasn't going to last. I tried to make it work by stupidly impressing her but things still went south.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Adadioranma79(f): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2021
You sound naive. Same sexual level? What does that even mean? Uncle, you better set your priorities right before e clear for your eyes.
BigBashiru:

older women are "mature" only because they have become aware that they have hit the wall and can no longer command the same sexual power their younger days gave them - they realize guys are staring at them less and less.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Peaceadebu: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2021
I think you need to go back to the prison ����
PrisonEscapee:

I'm sorry shuga, It was the devil in me talking. I have a car now, plus dstv, and fridge, and I cook fried rice and chicken every Sunday.
Have you forgiven me?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Peaceadebu: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Aswear funny enough I still love him and wish he could come back to me
ANDREW91:

Lolz this wan loud.
The guy na real bastard
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Maddestdp(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Raychee:
It's not you....it's me tongue

Seems we dated the same girl

Mine too said exact same thing before she broke up
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by divine2288: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Danzakidakura:
who thought you this wicked insult ? God have mercy on you.
hahahahahaahahah.. funny people everywhere
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Jesterinjay:
After we separated in secondary school,i contacted her on fb. I told her how i felt about her(didn't tell her while we were together) she said "why didn't you tell me all along ?,why tell me now when we won't see ever again ? u made me look like i was wasting my time with you". I apologized and asked why she didn't do the same,she said something about ladies not being open with feelings,that"its not proper". That's how my heart was broken,and i fell into depression.
Same thing happened to me.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lukaku95: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Peaceadebu:
He always come visiting so I felt I should pay for his tp a certain time bkos he complained of not having money and I also paid for our accommodation and then one day we were actually issues and the bastard told me I am not ashamed of myself and that I paid him to come Bleep me. That since I gave him that money, he has been wondering how many guys I have paid to bleeped me. It's well sha. Lesson learned
he's a fvck boy.. is he your boyfriend , like real boyfriend ? I don't know why guys like messing with nice girls..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ladylawyer(f): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Are you a lawyer?

@SENIORWRITER
Yes
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lukaku95: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2021
ANDREW91:

Start from being their friends
Buy dem fruits nd some little things wen u pay dem visit
Ask dem when dey will be less busy and hang out together.
Dont just bring relationship at first.
I remembered i had a crush on one den, i bought one fyn wrist watch for her nd i told her i felt it will look good on her. After dat i got access to start visiting her where we discuss, laugh, etc. Den we started goin out together
Na so relationship take start and i tell u i enjoyed every bit of it. Less stress, understand ing personality etc
how e take end ? And how many years she take senior you ?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Johnjazzy123(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2021
Slappers get size and I have nothing to offer...
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Kendrick80(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2021
Her words “I want a ready made man”

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by NCANCHAIR(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Can I get your contact?
NCANCHAIR:
You're cute and adorable wink
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by G450: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2021
kriss27:
What were you telling her? And how did you tell her?
I no dey beat round d bush nah... I just went straight to the point

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Mogajunior(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin I said hi and he told me u are not my type...I was red with embarrassment, but GOD immediately resuscitated me by giving me a cute date that cldnt stop gushing about my shape and beauty
Woman I will like to have a glimpse of the shape and beauty.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2021
N2B2:
One day, we were in bed, and she suddenly said something that almost broke me.

"The guy I'll be serious with must have his own place, a car, and earn 6 figures a month."

That day was the beginning of the end of our 4-year relationship.

That was 2 years ago; I didn't have up to 5k in my account. Today, I have all 3. I even earn only in USD from freelancing.

Never give up, on yourself or on someone else -- you don't know tomorrow.

Bro what skill do you sell? Can you help a youngin?
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Sebu080:
Ok
ogun kill you with your fake fixed match. You mumu sef, why u go past fake coupon code when u know peeps can check it?. Ode oshi.

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2021
zickyclef:

Bro please which service do you offer in freelancing?

Omo join me ask oh! Man need get linked up.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by OkuFaba(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Lordfesto:
oh my God that's a taboo

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
flamingREED:
Be educated such that even if you don't know what to reply you can at least exalt yourself. No woman can break my heart, although God has given me a heart full of true love and loyalty.

Then go back home nd cry cheesy
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Hezmatosky: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Mine was like a bomb!
While on bed with her, she said babe there's something I want to tell you, i said go ahead, i even thought it was money parol, she kukuma know say notin notin. Then she continued, babe last Saturday was my introduction, mehn up till now, i haven't gotten over the shock

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Mogajunior(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Farid24224:
She told me that am childish, I was stunned like hell..... Am just doing me....Being friendly and jovial but she said I am too childish..

So ladies love being with a grumpy dude?!
I can relate. You were probably acting too nice and like a sisi trying too hard to impress her. That shit doesn't work with most women.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by BamakSNR(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Well, na me break up with her

She com tell me after two weeks say she experienced prison break

Ha! Na my love life be prison ba? Emi buoda agba
Omo. You Don suffer oo. Prison kee her there
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by BamakSNR(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Mine was like a bomb!
While on bed with her, she said babe there's something I want to tell you, i said go ahead, i even thought it was money parol, she kukuma know say notin notin. Then she continued, babe last Saturday was my introduction, mehn up till now, i haven't gotten over the shock
E shock you . Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Mogajunior(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
She said"You are too gentle, so you are not my type I was just speechless
If she told you that, then you are the opposite of your moniker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / Arab Men And Black Women

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.