Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (58207 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
I don't love you o angry angry, I just want to have fun and you're good in bed .... You're not really my type of guy, the thing pain me eh, girl wey I don dey reason how our future go be...
I stopped taking her serious from that day,. I kept reminding my heart that it was all a game, no take am serious o make we just dey f*ck dey go. Na she lose last last cool

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
kunleiky:
Her: My mum said I should return the #200 you used to buy airtime for me yesterday.
I was speechless.
*she insisted on giving me the money anyways

Na teen she be
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by arena07: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2021
neyoohhh:
Anyone notice , naija guy's talk more about relationships than the women?

Early signs... Watch out.. the storm is here.
you are right especially on nairaland something is really wrong

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Odoctor:
She said on my first day of calling "I would appreciate if you can contact me through WhatsApp only, and not calls"

And the whatsaap chats are unreplied till date.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by NNFORUM(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2021
vybzkartel:

I recall proposing love to one girl

And she replied:

'so u haven't stopped this your stupidity?'

I was speechless

Was really pained and heartbroken

Share yours

KILL YOURSELF, There was this lady we don nack ourselves tired and she found someone richer than me I nearly wound myself not until when she told me is better I kill myself on her that she has moved on and not looking back.

But funny enough we were bot married, I mean I have my own wife and she too has her husband

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Holaomoakin(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2021
She said "who no like better tin!"
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Blakpot: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2021
"Let's just be friends" cry

Na dat one dey weak me pass.

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by wandyvirus(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2021
Said i was just a means to her necessity. It hurt like hell.
Stopped sending her money and kept the D away.
Less than 5 days she asks that i send her money.
A week she says she wants to come over.
Ọmọ....i gbójú. angry

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2021
Odoctor:
She said on my first day of calling "I would appreciate if you can contact me through WhatsApp only, and not calls"

And the whatsaap chats are unreplied till date.
chai! Some girls lack diplomacy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ruggedniggaone: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2021
jagorinho:

.....na why you kon turn Ruggedniggaone b DAT ?

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Emaprince: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2021
HabaHaba:

My guy no V is too wide, na small d*cks dey talk so." If e big, e go fill"
Word

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by 77star: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Palazee:
She said “ i don't roll with kids ”

My mood change instantly
U've got a baby face then
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by 24brains(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2021
visit0r:
Is it in yet?
what de f*k? You mean carrot sized.........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by 77star: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2021
chatinent:
Nothing fit shock me again.
Not if Fulani herdsmen come knock ur door with gun

God forbid.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2021
Aniboo:
She said I no Dey cum fast �
Mehn I wan cry that day

You definitely ain't feeling her pussy. I last longer when I am not really into the girl but cum quicker when fucccking the ones I am really into.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by 24brains(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2021
AnanseK:

The word you want is ‘taught ‘ not thought which a different word with different pronunciation.

wahala tie wrapper. Student dey correct mr. Teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Greystone: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2021
vybzkartel:

And she replied:

I was speechless

Share yours

I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PoTTV: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2021
One fateful morning, As a youngin still hopelessly inftuated with a she devil whom I regarded as my g.f I Went to a very well known factory along Eric Moore road Surulere Lagos to hustle with a hundred or more other men. some within my age, some the age of my father and some the age of my grandfather so I could secure a spot as a contract staff usually reserved for a few number of individuals (we usually do all the dirty job and heavy lifting) just to get paid 1k after we hit our ridiculously high target. I did this so I could raise money to take my gf on our second date to the movies. To get some encouragement from the one whom I never realised then I was smolthering with love that was meant for me and my goals, I Decided to text her also because i've made that my every morning ritual. The follwing conversation happened between me and Esther. Me: Good morning dear, hope you slept well? Esther: QUESTION !!! Me: I dont understand? Esther: *gone offline* Up till date She ain't told me what she meant.

16 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Yoighaman(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2021
vybzkartel:

And she replied:

I was speechless

Share yours

Ye! shocked Savage! grin grin grin

The babe nor get joy at all cheesy
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by sewhrdor: 12:50am On Aug 04, 2021
She told me I'm too cold to b her guy
Nh Aj she wan date
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Khallicopyro: 12:54am On Aug 04, 2021
"yes I had sex with him but it was just once." She said when I confronted her about her sleeping with my guy. All my life I never feel the way wey I feel that day. Murder was on my mind. If no be God...

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Odoctor(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=SimplyFacts post=104402924][/quote]
Honestly. Never again!
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Odoctor(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Volkswagen90:
chai! Some girls lack diplomacy
She thinks she's fine probably, and maybe she has a man. But then, wisdom is profitable to direct.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Deicide: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2021
We are done and dusted grin
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Yoighaman(m): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Flier:
I offered her free ride,she rejected it thinking I was a yahoo guy or a ritualist( it was really painful) but later when she heard that I was legit,she started looking for me,she did everything to give me free sex but I rejected every move.I don’t fancy nonsense

Correct guy.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ishilove: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2021
"The network failed and the money reversed".

That literally wounded my soul. cry
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by ford101: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=kingbee90 post=104400755]

Well, I don't know your definition of rich but I know I'm comfortable enough to afford my daily needs & pay my bills all by myself.
I'm even more comfortable than the man she ended up with as her husband(an Uber driver).
[/quote Let me ask you,has she ever asked you for money ever since she married your fellow man who is an uber driver.or is the man driving for you on HP.why shame a man cos of his woman refused you.there are other men of your age or below your age who are better than you in everything.

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by bigbossila: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2021
I recall when I ask one lady to guess my age, she said I could be in my 50s or mid 50s. And she sounds so serious....anyway, my actual age is 37.... useless girl

21 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by jaxxy(m): 1:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Hahaha nonsense.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by NarcissistKing(m): 1:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Bitch said I'm a narcissist but I broke her heart instead. tongue
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by ucheson25: 1:34am On Aug 04, 2021
lol [url]glory[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / Arab Men And Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.