Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now (51898 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by abeliver: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
so you came late..
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Glycolite: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
scan can be messed up sometime oo..had similar experience,,since she is swearing just believe her pls

He should just believe her ?
Why exactly should he do that ?
Because we are talking about a "she" ?
I'm certain , you're not going to give any of your brother such naive advice if they happen to be in that young man's shoe.
No DNA test in the future,no future scanning review,just outrightly "believe her".

Good one !

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Vaiki(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice
Story! She is a lttle lying "B"!!
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by hayoholla(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
How cum?
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by do4luv14(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

I need your advice

See person wey dey dance Kerewa

On which day did you wire her, beside we are in the second week of this month,

Take her to another clinic, if it's still 3months, ask the doctor to be more specific about it,
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Mcslize: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

Go and save money for DNA. You could have avoided all these if perhaps you used condom.

I can't find myself in this type of shits. Brace up and accept the baby and go for DNA later.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by debbydams(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Glycolite:

He should just believe her ?
Why exactly should he do that ?
Because we are talking about a "she" ?
I'm certain , you're not going to give any of your brother such naive advice if they happen to be in that young man's shoe.
No DNA test in the future,no future scanning review,just outrightly "believe her".

Good one !

toor
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist grin grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by debbydams(f): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
VEXT:

Which kind mentality be this, because she swear,he should blv her. .women way of thinking sha.
what's woman way of thinking pls?

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sir, u are.
Lot of scanning give dates ahead
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Brunosamel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice
when you cummed inside her forgetting your sense of control now you are wailing if the baby is your or not.... Kuku ma go and pay her bride price. I hate All this dude who lacks self control

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is she a Hydra or what?
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by mikestate: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

Pregnancy is calculated from the last menstruation.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Moneywirer: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Na so hand take meet my guy some years back

When she gave birth naa twins she born ( Fine Boy and Gal )

When his Family saw the babies, they just shook their head and said THESE BABIES ARE OURS wink

PENNIS when nor de hear word go Popular one day

This cracked me up really hard grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by LadySarah: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
dawnomike:
How did u get to know the pregnancy is 3months old... If the pregnancy is truly 3 months old, then you are simply not responsible for it. Period!

be careful not to cause problems with your ignorance.
A 2 month pregnancy is calculated as 10weeks. I'm sure the doctor told him it is almost 3 mths which is right anyway. It is don't to accommodate the 1st day of the last period

What you

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Segzy19: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Only if you had used condom.

You are scared of pregnancy yet you would still Bleep a lady without condom. I don't seem to understand the logic. .

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by jaytee01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice
grin....E don happen!
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Oracleforce: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

Congratulations ....you are now and intending father....may god provide the resources needed to play your fatherly roles...
When you are eating ponmo, you didn't tell us but when wahala come, you came here to trouble us...

You go buy pamper tire

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by uchegbufaith184(f): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Scan can be misleading sometimes. I remember going for one and they added 3 weeks for me! My savior was the fact that I have pregnancy app on my phone, so when I told him this is what my app says, he did another one that correspondended with what I had. Run another scan and be very sure!

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Yankiss(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
There is every chance the child is yours. Support the poor girl till after birth and go for DNA test. He was explaining that once a girl misses her period, even if she had implantation a few weeks earlier she's already a month pregnant.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by pandax: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

Ask her to tell you her last menstrual period date and cycle days. Then, we can be definite if the foetus/cyesis is yours.

But, if you ask me, I would say the baby is at least 75% yours, but give us the last period date, cycle length and conjugal date

Finally, I will be more worried about STI/HIV/Hepatitis. How could you expose yourself for 10minutes enjoyment. Go for RVS and other STI to clear yourself and wear Condom next time if you are not ready

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by dalongjnr: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lol, if it's up to two months with some weeks(let's say,2wk), then the cyesis is urs.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by UDUJ(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Segzy19:
Only if you had used condom.

You are scared of pregnancy yet you would still Bleep a lady without condom. I don't seem to understand the logic. .

I have no single pity for anyone who still fvcks without a condom. With all the STDs around and cases like this where unwanted pregnancies come up resulting in them having baby mamas. 2 minutes of pleasure for a lifetime of pain.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by nezer83: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u

Omo, raw sweet die.
Just learn withdrawal or have P2 handy grin grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by LVStone(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
kobabe:
One man food is another man poison. I'm married for 7 months now and I'm still praying for baby.

This month is your month in Jesus name, mark this

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Femeto: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
You done born Pikin na.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Poanan: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
dawnomike:
How did u get to know the pregnancy is 3months old... If the pregnancy is truly 3 months old, then you are simply not responsible for it. Period!

They dont count it that way. It is counted from the last last time a lady sees her period.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by drfeyisayo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
If you had sex with her 2 months ago and it got her pregnant, that means it is within 8- 10 weeks ago( during her ovulation period). Ovulation period is usually around 14 days after the start of the last menses(day14 of the menstrual cycle) in a 28 day cycle.

By convention, pregnancy is dated by counting from the first day(day 1) of the last menstrual cycle(before the intercourse) since she will miss her menses after fertilizatiion, which adds about 2 weeks to the real date which is the time you had the intercourse that got her pregnant ( her ovulation day-14). This therefore adds 2 weeks to either 8 or 10 weeks(which your 2 months falls within), thereby making her 3 months (12 weeks) pregnant.

In conclusion, she might be telling the truth baba. If you have any doubts however, carry out a paternity test after the birth of the baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Adams1048: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmmmm

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

So you mean ovulation period is instantaneous and not time specific

The period is what I meant. There's a short period you must expect a woman to conceive if you hit her.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by prigoz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
What kind of nonsense advise do you want since you are being controlled by your third tail in-between you legs. So in this era we have all manner of sexually transmitted diseases and your are having sex without protection. You need advice ni while you were doing it raw, did you seek our advice.

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Ruggedniggaone: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
scan can be messed up sometime oo..had similar experience,,since she is swearing just believe her pls
hmmm I'm speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.