Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? (11237 Views)

I Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland / Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nobody is flirtin with him now sad
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
Gabry sorry to infuriate u, neva knew it wasnt now i.e the flirting undecided
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by bknight: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
1. Ferhyntorlah
2. Tpia
since we weren't asked, i kip reasons 4 anoda tym :-/
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by jackpot(f): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2011
Crush means loving in silence?
Then, I dont do no crushes
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2011
Uhmm I forgot her name already. .
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 1:19am On Jun 08, 2011
El Guapo:

That guy is married i know him, dare not flirt madam! angry

Even if I did so what? U flirt alot with others too. Aint stopping u
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 1:48am On Jun 08, 2011
CRUSH??. . .Oti O!!! I donwanabe a murderer!
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Even if I did so what? U flirt alot with others too. Aint stopping u

Er. .Potato i dont flirt again, am serious embarassed maybe soon i'ld get married to a gurl to prove what am saying
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2011
Ranoscky:

CRUSH??. . .Oti O!!! I donwanabe a murderer!

LOL! grin

El Guapo:

Er. .Potato i dont flirt again, am serious embarassed maybe soon i'ld get married to a gurl to prove what am saying

Reallyyyyy angry Ok ooo, . We will see about that! angry
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by delicious1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2011
^Ms. Potato of Toy Story? undecided
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
who is that? I know nothin of toy story  angry
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by 190: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
deli.cious:

^Ms. Potato of Toy Story? undecided

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gabry i wud give you the link to watch it then
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by delicious1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
Yea give her the link. angry
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2011
Loool grin
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 1:11am On Jun 09, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gabry i wud give you the link to watch it then

deli.cious:

Yea give her the link. angry

El Guapo:

Loool grin

No I dont want to watch it as I have watch it 20,000 times and even cried the 20,000 times that I watch it. cry cry cry

But my name has nothing to do with that Potato. That is called MRS. POTATOHEAD and Im just MS. POTATO angry Huge difference there! wink
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 1:38am On Jun 09, 2011
What is all about the potato?
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 4:43am On Jun 09, 2011
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 4:53am On Jun 09, 2011
Ms. Potato,

May the juiciest toto steak wins. tongue tongue We still have a challenge! Lord Reed, come at this instance! angry angry
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato,

May the juiciest toto steak wins. tongue tongue We still have a challenge! Lord Reed, come at this instance! angry angry

Hey! I thought the battle towards Lord Reed between you and me is over? shocked I didnt knw u still want him. Abeg now. leave my NL sweetheart alone angry Besides u are already married. Why else is your name MRS. Chima angry
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by 190: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2011
Ms. Potato:

No I dont want to watch it as I have watch it 20,000 times and even cried the 20,000 times that I watch it. cry cry cry

But my name has nothing to do with that Potato. That is called MRS. POTATOHEAD and Im just MS. POTATO angry Huge difference there! wink
shocked angry
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2011
190:

shocked angry

Why u vexing for?
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2011
^ I should be asking you that question.
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by kpolli(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2011
question is do i have, answer is ,

right after this commercial break
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2011
My n.l crushes?? That should be -

Omolola kiss

Yinkalink kiss

Idowuogbo

Ms Potato kiss

Mzdarkskin

Natasha kiss

Odunnu

Pweety4me

Lysaa

Chi-baby kiss

Inkerd-nerd

Baby.me

Tpiah@

* Gawd! All these As.ses 4 moi?, shocked a burial should be anticipated * embarassed grin
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2011
Rano tries to play a brotherly love role here. Goes to the coffin complex to get one for him, for his death is near!
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2011
Lol
Broda love ko? U should be asking me to divide that list into 3 - One 4 me, One 4 190 and One 4 U!
angry
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2011
One for who?

I dont do Nairalanders, xcept Ms potato & Hotie Tima.
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by 190: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2011
Ermm everybody

Please may i have your attention

I would like to say that henceforth from 9/6/2011, I have done an assessment and decided to Marry 3 women out of my 12 wives who were

earlier bethroted to me from last year, Please for the sake of peace

i would advice all nairaland men not to venture 1,0000 KM/H close to any of these 3 women else UNA KNOW WETIN I FIT DO!! angry angry

These women are:

1) Annita19
You're giving me moves that hit from all sides
and when you are hitting like that you melt my eyes

She don't need any better
It's all coming back
I can feel it
The girl's too young
She don't know any better
It's all coming back
I can feel it

And though I never know you
I look at your face.
To tell you that I love you
Don't know what to say
You're everything I got, you beautiful girl
The only thing I live for in the whole wide world

2) Ogugua
I see her wake up in the morning
See her smile with sleepy eyes
She's got that tiny dimple when she's yawning
She still hits me by surprise
I can't help looking at her changing
How she takes off her shirt and does her hair
Still can't believe what I see
She means the world to me

3) Rebel number 1 -- AKA THUNDER IN YOUR FACE -- MZDARKSKIN
She's amazing
See the fire in her eyes that's always blazing
She's got everything to take my breath away
And with anything she does she makes my world sing
She's amazing
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2011
Long as Ms potato, Hotie Tima and Nekai are not on the list above, NO PROBLEM AT ALL !!!
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by 190: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2011
Ranoscky:

Long as Ms potato, Hotie Tima and Nekai are not on the list above, NO PROBLEM AT ALL !!!

Nekai was recently released from my harlem

You can have her angry angry
Re: Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2011
Obasanjo came out from jail and became 'your' past president. So, she (Nekai) left your harlem, came into Rano's world and became Rano's best! She dumped you cos you dont know how to take care of women (I wonder how the ones remaining in your harlem are being cared).

Nekai babie, I love you jor! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.