Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572262 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
homesteady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcV7uiOVdO0

according to your logic, all madrid defenders are bad
Did you see 'bad' or any word close to it in my comment ??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dhelake: Did you see 'bad' or any word close to it in my comment ??
my bad! I should have also used sarcasm gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
this kinda off topic sha, I just saw the video and I can't help but share it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2knsa3MIc&ctp=CDYQpDAYAiITCLnc49v6478CFYdswgod724A3lImbWFqZWcgZmFzaGVrIGludGVydmlldyB3aXRoIHNpbHZlcmJpcmQ%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&guid=&hl=en

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:14am On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke:
Ronaldinho did not play because his club did not give him permission, As for Puyi..i dont know o

Mr. Spokesman! grin

What do you have to say about the below article? tongue grin

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/26/en/football/international_football/1406392279.html

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
coded01:

Mr. Spokesman! grin

What do you have to say about the below article? tongue grin

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/26/en/football/international_football/1406392279.html

So he was given permission and he decided not to play...

I refuse to believe that poo!!lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke:
So he was given permission and he decided not to play...

I refuse to believe that poo!!lipsrsealed
You Should believe so bro...That's Ronaldinho for you...He probably went to one party like that!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2014
philfearon:
You Should believe so bro...That's Ronaldinho for you...He probably went to one party like that!!
He missed his flight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2014
philfearon:
Passing out a chance to play with Messi,Eto'o,and Deco again for a party...Hell No!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke:
Passing out a chance to play with Messi,Eto'o,and Deco again for a party...Hell No!!
Nope..Hell Yes!! He tweeted Deco,congratulating him via twitter with the excuse that his club denied him permission to participate....
I guess that's why the club released the aforesaid statement..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2014
dmcdad:
He missed his flight.
Don't think so. ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
philfearon:
Don't think so. ...
I read it earlier today in the same news that reported that he took to twitter to congratulate Deco, that he missed his flight. I don't think he would have missed it for no just reason. And when I read that he missed his flight, I had to agree hook, line and sinker because I never thought he would have loved to miss such an opportunity to reunite with some of his old-time friends such as the ones that were involved in the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
dmcdad:
I read it earlier today in the same news that reported that he took to twitter to congratulate Deco, that he missed his flight. I don't think he would have missed it for no just reason. And when I read that he missed his flight, I had to agree hook, line and sinker because I never thought he would have loved to miss such an opportunity to reunite with some of his old-time friends such as the ones that were involved in the match.
Maybe shaa...We will know the truth by Tuesday shaa!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
philfearon:
You Should believe so bro...
That's Ronaldinho for you...He probably went to one party like that!!

Don't mind Bykebyke! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
coded01:

Don't mind Bykebyke! grin

Yes...Ronaldinho missed the testimonial to go Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ney @ Ibiza.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pixtuk(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
dmcdad: Ney @ Ibiza.
neymar will cum back a better player grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pixtuk(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
dmcdad: Ney @ Ibiza.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
pixtuk:
Yes ooooo. We are looking forward to that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some Hummels news flying around..Barcelona Shirts on sale with Hummels "5" on it..
http://app.caughtoffside.com/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F#article/caughtoffside-338814
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Snoggy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Messi's fraud case to proceed. grin

SMH...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Snoggy: Messi's fraud case to proceed. grin

SMH...

`Don't worry, when they ban him from football, you will feel alright. Abi? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Snoggy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Austeenx:

`Don't worry, when they ban him from football, you will feel alright. Abi? undecided

None of my business if they ban him from football. undecided

They should send he and his dad to prison already angry The world will be free of 2 cheats for a while embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
We havent seen barackohansom advocate of the under privilege clubs come to protest about how Barcelona is strenghtening Valencia by buying Jeremy Matthieu or how they made Sevilla stronger by buying their best player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Agger to take pay cut to join Barcelona

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger is willing to take a pay cut to seal a move to Barcelona this summer. The Danish center back has fallen down the Anfield pecking order following the arrival of Dejan Lovren and is keen to move to Camp Nou.

Source: Sport
Monday, July 28, 2014 3:20 AM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2014
coded01: http://www.marca.com/2014/07/28/en/football/international_football/1406574981.html

Baba don vex oh! grin

When dem open e yansh... grin shocked grin
lol..I talk Am here!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Snoggy:

They should send he and his dad to prison already angry The world will be free of 2 cheats for a while embarassed
Where is this man from again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2014
coded01: Agger to take pay cut to join Barcelona

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger is willing to take a pay cut to seal a move to Barcelona this summer. The Danish center back has fallen down the Anfield pecking order following the arrival of Dejan Lovren and is keen to move to Camp Nou.

Source: Sport
Monday, July 28, 2014 3:20 AM

He should go and sleep jare... we needed him last season, he was forming Pillar of Anfield. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Snoggy:

`Yeahs, you're very right!
Infact, Messi wasn't included in FIFA 15 'cause he's a cheat. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
I beg Messi must not be jailed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tval: I beg Messi must not be jailed!
he won't be jailed, worst case his father will. Only that messi has been so distracted over the past couple of years, allowing his rebelious and disloyal deputy to step in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.