Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597648 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (6190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:
According to contract, B player Alen Halilovic (18) has to be promoted to the first team this summer, although he could leave on loan. [ara]

Which B team players will be promoted to yhe 1st team?
I like that boy oooooo. But frankly, he needs to go out on loan first.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
honeric01:

I concur too, he plays almost like Thiago albeit he's not as strong as Thiago but less card prone like Thiago.

i just want us to look into this.

i like the guy o..
I like am like say tomorrow no dey. The problem be say them no dey even look him side at all!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
honeric01:

I also do not feel he's ripe enough to fight for shirt..

His quest to become a world beater isn't as strong as that of Messi at his age.

Messi stayed in the limelight even before donning the Barca jersey through youth football but can we say the same for Hali?

A star can be seen shining even in dirty waters
True @ last sentence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
dmcdad:

I like am like say tomorrow no dey. The problem be say them no dey even look him side at all!

Except if the coach likes him, unfortunately for him Rafinha is like a son to the coach already...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2015
Chanchit:
. Una dey enjoy be that na. Even @500 u go fight to buy am, only people using it for commercial purpose can afford it, I was even surprised at how our block can be so calm when there's no light, u go don dey hear generator of every vocal range on a good day. But the situation is sub siding now sha, fuel don come but still long queues, and they brought our light 30mins ago.
Lol...
Yea light don come!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro which area be that? Na heaven una dey ooooo.cheesy
Aba North!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2015
dmcdad:

I like that boy oooooo. But frankly, he needs to go out on loan first.
But the question is; must our youth players be sent on loan before making it to the team theses days? Why can't we have enough good ones that would just force their way in to the 1st team such as Messi, Iniesta and co?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2015
honeric01:

I also do not feel he's ripe enough to fight for shirt..

His quest to become a world beater isn't as strong as that of Messi at his age.

Messi stayed in the limelight even before donning the Barca jersey through youth football but can we say the same for Hali?

A star can be seen shining even in dirty waters
You got it bro! I don't know why our youth players can't just make their ways into the 1st team these days.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
Suarez has still thigh muscle discomfort. It's not clear if he will be able to play cup final. Had treatment at sports centre today. [md]

Which kind news be this nau?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:

You got it bro! I don't know why our youth players can't just make their ways into the 1st team these days.

Most are not ambitious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:38pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:

But the question is; must our youth players be sent on loan before making it to the team theses days? Why can't we have enough good ones that would just force their way in to the 1st team such as Messi, Iniesta and co?
Have you watched him play? He is good. The next big thing you could say. But he ain't ready yet. Believe me when I tell you ge ain't ready yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:39pm On May 26, 2015
honeric01:

Except if the coach likes him, unfortunately for him Rafinha is like a son to the coach already...
Abi... And of course I like Rafinha too. But Coutinho? Mehn...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:40pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:

Yeah... Maybe it has to do with La Masia. Hardly have we produced such promising talents like over the years. You sef check am na...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:

Even Iniesta went on loan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:20am On May 27, 2015
Lionel Messi wins AS' Player of the Year poll ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has beaten Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo to claim AS' La Liga Player of the Season award.
Messi came first in the poll after receiving 55.87
percent of the vote, with Ronaldo finishing in second with 35.37 percent.

The Argentina international helped Barca to lift the Primera Division title this season, while he also topped the league's assists charts with 18.
His impressive tally of 43 La Liga goals for the
campaign, however, was not enough to beat Ronaldo, who found the back of the net 48 times. Ronaldo scored 61 goals in all competitions -- a personal record for goals in a season for the forward. The Portugal international, who created 16 league goals this season, was joined in the top three by Madrid teammate James Rodriguez.

Rodriguez, who received 5.89 percent of the vote,
struck 13 times during his debut La Liga campaign,
while also racking up 13 assists.

Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann and Barca's
Neymar finished fourth and fifth respectively, with
the former claiming 1.7 percent of the vote and the latter 1.17 percent.

www.espn.co.uk/football/spanish-primera-division/story/2467392/messi-beats-ronaldo-in-as-player-of-the-season-poll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2015
A.m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2015
Thats how messi will beat penaldo to the ballon d'or award
5th loading.

Suarez! Suarez! Suarez!

"What shall it profit a clinical striker to help his team to two finals and miss both" .....smh

pedro 4 final jor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Even Iniesta went on loan
You are right bro. He went to Albacete for two years but he was back in the team to battle it out with the likes of Deco and co for a spot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2015
pelvicky:
Thats how messi will beat penaldo to the ballon d'or award
5th loading.

Suarez! Suarez! Suarez!

"What shall it profit a clinical striker to help his team to two finals and miss both" .....smh

pedro 4 final jor
If na joke abeg stop am oooo abi you don collect bribe from Pedro ni grin
I just hope and pray Suarez recovers on time to make the finals. He has a date with Evra.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:01pm On May 27, 2015
sebod:

If na joke abeg stop am oooo abi you don collect bribe from Pedro ni grin
I just hope and pray Suarez recovers on time to make the finals. He has a date with Evra.
Even though na only the Champions League final sef, I dey alright.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:38pm On May 27, 2015
Luis Suarez, who has been working individually because of thigh muscle discomfort, is training normally with the group this morning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2015
dmcdad:
Luis Suarez, who has been working individually because of thigh muscle discomfort, is training normally with the group this morning.
If them go allow am make him rest till 8th June self,better!!
I no wan hear story that day; we have the firepower to effectively deal with Bilbao without him!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 4:43pm On May 27, 2015
philfearon:

I no wan hear story that day; we have the firepower to effectively deal with Bilbao without him!

Supported!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:45pm On May 27, 2015
philfearon:

Yes oooooo. But, wait ooooo! 8th June WTF!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
philfearon:

8th June ke? Two days after the UCL final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
@dmcdad and co before u start insulting alves please watch the current interview he has a problem with the board they are not giving the respect he deserve
Guys as a barca fan u have to know how dangerous this board is they are the ones who let guardiola leave the club after forging lies if its about money or love we all know the kind of love alves has for barca is even more than what he has for messi
He even said he was planning to build a large restaurant with his best friend neymar there are so many things I could tell u about this board but ill be dropping a link in few minutes

I've lived in catalunya for 10years before coming back to naija I know how the cules over there hate this board.
Ill drop the link in few minutes

But please its not about money its just the internet and mundo deportivo who lick bartomeu ass are just making seem as if money is the problem

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 27, 2015
Pls guys read this b4 u blame alves

http://grup14.com/story/dani-alves-i-m-committed-to-the-team-200-but-with-the-club-10

And please guys this might be the longest article ull ever read but trust me its worth ull find out what this board has done us dragging our name mes que un club to shame ull see how the sent guardiola away and how they tried to sell king messi or how they wanted to turns us to realmadrid galactico bulshit

http://grup14.com/article/fourteen-to-zero-part-one

http://grup14.com/article/fourteen-to-zero-part-four

Ill post more if u want
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
hmmm
Alves at 32 abi na 30 still better than our other 2 RBs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
hmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
honeric01:
hmmm
Abi oh. That's the thing. There's no better replacement. It's worrying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Abi oh. That's the thing. There's no better replacement. It's worrying

so we better make sure he stays for at least one more season except we want to experience what Man U is experiencing with their RB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (6190) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BoleAndFish, abduleez1(m), Josey18(m), Ijustwantto and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.