Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! (7014 Views)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / This Drake's Babymama 'sophie Brussaux' Ass Will Make You Pe..e On Pant (photos) / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by debbydams(f): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Gbola = Active

Funds= Inactive

When you were having sex without protection, what were you expecting? Plasma TV
grin no three bedroom flat
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheWolfen(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
What did I just read grin ?
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
@zexy2030 you are reasonable.

I always gave that stupid girl money for contraceptive, the pathological liar claims she took them but they didn’t work for her.

The demon did it on purpose, now I am the one feeling the brunt. I only blame myself for trusting her and letting my guards down.

The last thing I planned to do was bringing a child to suffer.

Lol the pathological liar could be telling the truth , the stupid girl's body is different from every other women , nowadays contraceptive pills are not as effective or they can develop tolerance after multiple usage , some women even see their periods while pregnant , every one is different , the drug she took may not work for her
The demon at least has conscience , I mean many selfish ppl ( e.g you) prefer to terminate thousands of pregnancy because of " I'm not ready yet" , I'm so against abortion , if I get pregnant I'm keeping it , no matter what
The child is alive thank God , instead of coming here to insult the woman that carried that baby for 9 months alone and catered for the baby till when she handed it to you , you should go out there , there are good ppl out there who could look after your baby for free without having to give her away , at least be sober , you just sound so arrogant , sure ppl make mistakes but using that to justify your severe case of irresponsibility is what is making ppl insult you
I'm not happy that she dumped the child with you , especially with how careless you already are ( judging by ur 4k , 3k monthly upkeep that you're so confident about ) but at least you'll know how it feels like to feel lost , like she probably did , you'll know how it feels like to have sleepless nights from ur baby crying at 3am till 8am , if you like give her up for adoption , it's ur business

4 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have this feeling that the child is a female gender.. if na me be Op I go dump am for motherless home.. cos if you suffer train am finish she go still turn bitter Feminist.. but if na Male.. I go zero mind train my son from my loins..

Op your insults dey off me.. leemao

This one has forgotten that he came out of a v*Gina and not a p*nis , you also forgotten that someone breastfed you so that you could grow up , funny how my dad prefers female children over male children , his dad also abandoned his mom and my grandma raised my dad on her own , maybe that's why he has more respect for females , I'm very happy I didn't end up with fathers like you and here's something " your child is a reflection of you , your values , your beliefs and your happiness and sorrow " if your baby girl grows up to be a toxic feminist , you were probably a shitty dad from scratch

6 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheWolfen(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Don't drop your child to any couples other than your family members. Orphanage home is the better option then after a year you can go back to pick your child when you gotten a better job. Not this 11k you earn a month. That is suicide payment not salary

TheLordofHost:
Please suggest good orphanages to me. Or if you know a nice couple who needs one, send an inbox. I won’t ask for money.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thermodynamics:

For this Buhari economy oh, that money sef no go reach buy baby pampas for one month.

One month Abi the Pampers is fairly used ? Kai it can't even buy akamu that will reach the baby for one week , akamu oh not custard or regular baby food

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
your case is strong, try and see if any orphanage home is around, talk to them and see how they can help you.
Brother, as far as he is still alive they will charge him very much so that's not adviceable
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheWolfen(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
If he is rich she won't drop the baby nah. This guy sef grin

revolt:
bros you dey crase?!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PPL ARE WISHING THEUR BABYMAMAS DROP THEUR KIDS FOR THEM. YOURE PROBABLY ONE OF THE LUCKIEST MEN ALIVE. Most times they wanna use the child as leverage. Your own leave pikin for you and u dey complain. Atleast now u get pikin so no need for marriage for now. Leave child with your aunt briefly when you get a job get a cheap nanny. It's no easy journey but it's your child duhhhhh... See people dey complain ...what other people have eternally prayed for.

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Bigger fool. I am not a beggar. Don’t introduce me to your line of business. Stupid goat.
Now you're bitter and you're transferring aggression to my sister as if na she send you. the 4k you were sending to her for the baby's upkeep would have been more than enough to get condoms...when you were posting the food she cooked with 350 i guess you were happy? when you popped her virginity i guess you enjoyed it? you created your problems with your own hands so face it.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by CrownDthrone: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
zexy2030:

That's nice of you, but pls let him take the responsibility. In school when we make mistakes, we are corrected, but now nature wants him to appreciate some privileges he abused in life, such as parental care, guidance and protection. Pls let him take responsibility. Except you want to act as a child support organisation for him, but ensure he is financially committed. Otherwise he may do same again hoping to wife the lady but turn out opposite. Let him keep the baby with him, so he can understand fatherhood.

We have been hearing of single parenting..mum's alone.

Let's see how dad's alone work.

I'm not stopping your sympathy for him but ensure he is strongly financially committed to train the child.

If he is not committed financially, I bet he might be hor.ny soonest to have sex and impregnate another, this time he may use condom but what if condom burst. How will he handle that.

A man's heart is where he saves/invest his hard earned money.

While a woman's heart is where she dedicates her pussy.
God bless you for this
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Laturuturu: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Send your account number to obiowerri7@gmail.com
Na small thing I get ooo

4 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
dejonathan:
Am staying somewhere in ogun state and i read your story and i really feel for you,if only you can bring the baby here,i can talk to my parents and am sure they'll take good care of her with God and my little assistance...
Although we don't have much but the innocent child no go suffer

Thanks a lot bros. Ogun state is too far. I would have accepted the offer if your folks reside in Abuja
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
stanvesco:

If you no want the pikin ,abeg I want oh.....
If you are serious......
Chat me up on 08063152970

Do you reside in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Laturuturu:
Send your account number to obiowerri7@gmail.com
Na small thing I get ooo

Sent boss. Check your mail
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

One month Abi the Pampers is fairly used ? Kai it can't even buy akamu that will reach the baby for one week , akamu oh not custard or regular baby food

Madam I am sure you are a billionaire. The amount I sent for upkeep was a huge sacrifice compared to my income. Think before you blab
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Megatron77:
Now you're bitter and you're transferring aggression to my sister as if na she send you. the 4k you were sending to her for the baby's upkeep would have been more than enough to get condoms...when you were posting the food she cooked with 350 i guess you were happy? when you popped her virginity i guess you enjoyed it? you created your problems with your own hands so face it.

I am not bitter. The deed has been done.

What I can’t phantom is people like you trying to feel better about yourselves by putting me down. I won’t take it! I didn’t commit murder.

A lot of you have committed worse sins but Na because my own show I come be bad person undecided

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by bepositive11: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
I knew this girl for just a month then she got pregnant. Begged the fool to abort but she refused. She kept on asking me to marry her but I explained to her I wasn’t financially capable.

I cut her off for some months thinking that would make her get an abortion but for where?? The goat kept it. She guilt tripped me with tears and constant calls. I finally went to meet her family (she was about 7 months gone by then) to take responsibility of the pregnancy.

I was employed then but the job was shittty and the pay was shitttier. I sent her the little I could. She had the baby at her mum’s place .

She, her mum and her elder sister kept on calling me to curse me that I wasn’t sending enough money for the baby’s upkeep. I was earning 11k a month and sending 4k monthly to this ungrateful bitch.

I couldn’t keep u with the insults, I changed my line, changed my address and began anonymously sending the little I could to her bank account monthly because my conscience couldn’t let me ghost my child.

We live in different states, about 8 hours apart. The child is a year old and some months now.

I was surprised when this Devil came to my place last week with the baby. I was expecting shouts and quarrel but she was calm. She and the baby sat on my bed. We didn’t say much to one another. A few minutes later, her phone rang, she went outside to receive the call and didn’t return.

I searched for this bitch like a mad man till night fell. I don’t even have her phone number. A female neighbor offered to care for the baby that night.

The Devil called me and told me not to bother looking for her. She said her mum is late and they have relocated.

I have dropped the baby at my aunt’s place and promised to pick her soon. I gave my aunt the last 3k on me. My aunt has been buzzing me with calls to come and take the baby as she is very busy.

My babymama’s number is not going through. I have tried repeatedly. My mum is late, I am thinking of taking the child to an orphanage.

I don’t know what to do. I am really sick right now from overthinking and stress. Please I need good advice.

I feel so sorry for the baby sad

Since your aunt is the only parental figure in your life and she knows you and your situation well, why not speak to her about this and get advice from her?

If possible, the best thing would be to take responsibility and look after her. Maybe get support from your aunt until you can stand on your own. Instead of a 4 year university program, since you don't have much time on your hands, maybe do some short courses to get employable skills then get a job

What's your current educational background? What's your current job role? Any room for promotions and growth?
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by stanvesco(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Do you reside in Abuja?
No I don't.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

This one has forgotten that he came out of a v*Gina and not a p*nis , you also forgotten that someone breastfed you so that you could grow up , funny how my dad prefers female children over male children , his dad also abandoned his mom and my grandma raised my dad on her own , maybe that's why he has more respect for females , I'm very happy I didn't end up with fathers like you and here's something " your child is a reflection of you , your values , your beliefs and your happiness and sorrow " if your baby girl grows up to be a toxic feminist , you were probably a shitty dad from scratch

Go and fix up your broken life..
You are having psychological issues..

Go and worship women.. I ain't stopping you.. just don't disturb me with your trashy write-up..
No matter how long you WAIL under my comments.. it won't change anything...
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Madam I am sure you are a billionaire. The amount I sent for upkeep was a huge sacrifice compared to my income. Think before you blab

I am not but I think you could've done better than that , your job , you could've done better than that , there are so many opportunities out there but many of my brothers choose fast money or no money , even zobo that I was selling one time I did not use more than 1k to start , and I know how much i made in a day , all that 11k talk be like play for my ear , one month oh , come first which work is that ? Even security and cleaners in my school get paid 20k and we're even fighting for them that it's too small, I'm honestly not trying to insult you , I'm just angry at you for the sake of your baby , if you were my brother you might end of thinking I hate you coz I will talk my mind , no one is going to just pamper you without pouring their own lectures ,
But sincerely you need to work smarter , its hard but in the end , you'll reap the benefits , there are more good ppl in the world than you think , look for Someone or a school , just swallow your pride first and beg them to look after your child but let the child grow With you , this world is a small world , God loves children and he punishes ppl who cause pain to children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by athenswonders: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
I knew this girl for just a month then she got pregnant. Begged the fool to abort but she refused. She kept on asking me to marry her but I explained to her I wasn’t financially capable.

I cut her off for some months thinking that would make her get an abortion but for where?? The goat kept it. She guilt tripped me with tears and constant calls. I finally went to meet her family (she was about 7 months gone by then) to take responsibility of the pregnancy.

I was employed then but the job was shittty and the pay was shitttier. I sent her the little I could. She had the baby at her mum’s place .

She, her mum and her elder sister kept on calling me to curse me that I wasn’t sending enough money for the baby’s upkeep. I was earning 11k a month and sending 4k monthly to this ungrateful bitch.

I couldn’t keep u with the insults, I changed my line, changed my address and began anonymously sending the little I could to her bank account monthly because my conscience couldn’t let me ghost my child.

We live in different states, about 8 hours apart. The child is a year old and some months now.

I was surprised when this Devil came to my place last week with the baby. I was expecting shouts and quarrel but she was calm. She and the baby sat on my bed. We didn’t say much to one another. A few minutes later, her phone rang, she went outside to receive the call and didn’t return.

I searched for this bitch like a mad man till night fell. I don’t even have her phone number. A female neighbor offered to care for the baby that night.

The Devil called me and told me not to bother looking for her. She said her mum is late and they have relocated.

I have dropped the baby at my aunt’s place and promised to pick her soon. I gave my aunt the last 3k on me. My aunt has been buzzing me with calls to come and take the baby as she is very busy.

My babymama’s number is not going through. I have tried repeatedly. My mum is late, I am thinking of taking the child to an orphanage.

I don’t know what to do. I am really sick right now from overthinking and stress. Please I need good advice.

You should even be happy she dropped the child.... IF, you are certain the child is yours... let go of the woman and raise that girl your self. You sure can! Woman matter tire me Abeg. Why get drama from a woman when you can raise a kid yourself and live peacefully. Honestly at this point, I pray to be in your shoes... not your financial shoes tho
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Loveknitting: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
]I swear most of you are bunch of smelly hypocrites. How many of you can swear on your mothers you have never gone in unprotected or had a condom

Just because I got unlucky, you guys taunt me to feel better with your miserable lives. HISS.

For those advising me not to drop the baby in an orphanage, how do I work with a baby at hand? Do you have jobs to give me with an option of daycare

One retardedd dog mentioned pursuit of happiness. Oga, I resemble Will Smith?

My head is shaking right now. I live in Abuja. Please suggest good orphanages to me. Or if you know a nice couple who needs one, send an inbox. I won’t ask for money.

Enough with the insults, you can't give your child away, you shouldn't give your child away, there is no good orphanage home in nigeria,
Beg your aunt to keep taking care of the child, and while you try and provide anyhow you can.
She can't or shouldn't be heartless to the poor child too.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by yuping(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Guy easy na grin grin grin this your comment won't help him, I'm sure that the OP is already regretting his actions, no need to tell him what he already knows,
He is calling the Baby Mama a devil and yet can't take care of the baby what the girl has been doing the past years.
And I don't mean to make the matter unbearable for him I just want him to see what it feels like to be in someone shoe b4 judging them.
The baby has done her part history will judge her.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by akincarson: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Look, you dont need any advice. A quick scan of your profile shows that you're in the habit of sleeping around...yet you're broke, irresponsible, and immature.

No hard feelings bro...but you are not talking or acting like a real man.

#Icomeinpeace

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:

I am not bitter. The deed has been done.

What I can’t phantom is people like you trying to feel better about yourselves by putting me down. I won’t take it! I didn’t commit murder.

A lot of you have committed worse sins but Na because my own show I come be bad person undecided
No be lie...wetin you don even see sef, you go pack pikin shit till you hate yourself. when they tell you play safe you'll not hear, since you're wiser than Solomon fix you mess and stop pouring out bitterness on people that are trying to tell you the truth.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Blacckrod(f): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Op calm down I know it seems difficult now but you can take care for the child yourself. Orphanages in Nigeria are next to hell for little kids
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Thermodynamics(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2021
Seems like you are an irresponsible man after all OP, I bet this is the same girl you disvirgined and was even accusing the girl of forming wife material all because she cracked her head to make something out of the small money you gave her.

Besides, no responsible man would want to commit abortion.

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by revolt(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
TheWolfen:
If he is rich she won't drop the baby nah. This guy sef grin

Well u may have a point ? But it's still a great opportunity for him.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Laturuturu: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oh I jus see am now
Before the end of today
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
TheLordofHost:

This should serve as a lesson to u. Next time don't get an idle or a jobless girl pregnant, especially when u know that u aren't that financially bouyant enough to take the responsibility. U av 3 to 4 options,it's either u take care of the child(if u can but i will advice that u try) Or take the child to any of ur female relatives 4 care Or get a gf to help u look after the child or take the child to an orphanage home 4 proper care.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
I went to pick up my daughter from my Aunt’s place this morning. She refused to allow the baby stay there permanently.

When I told her my plans of taking the baby to an orphanage, she discouraged me from doing so and listed the dangers and corruption in the system.

I am still confused. Just a few hours of caring for the baby by myself and I feel so fatigued. I wonder how I will go to work with her tomorrow.

I bought a few things for her today. Will get some clothes this weekend.

Please I need a couple, preferably advanced in age, residing in Abuja who will be willing to take in the baby for a while.

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Blacckrod:
Op calm down I know it seems difficult now but you can take care for the child yourself. Orphanages in Nigeria are next to hell for little kids

Same thing my aunt said but I don’t think I can do it alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About / What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.