Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

"I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra (6289 Views)

You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Prosperous111(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Fear Ban?
For wetin?

If they wan ban .. its allowed.. but Na their conscience ..
beside Seun is not making this post as a Nairalander..

Truth is painful

Truth...

I'm still trying to figure out how a sensible human would say he supported one Nigeria during this buhari tenure.

Make brother seun go change oo. That twitter post doesn't suit his personality. Abi dem don hack the bros account ni cos I never still understand the post till now
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Asgard73: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J

RULE NUMBER 2

And who cares..?

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala... will help you call them.

See as them Dey oppress una for Public forum..
lives outside Nairaland is reality.

I welcome their ban with full chest... knowing I no break any rule.

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Asgard73: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Prosperous111:

Truth...

I'm still trying to figure out how a sensible human would say he supported one Nigeria during this buhari tenure.

Make brother seun go change oo. That twitter post doesn't suit his personality. Abi dem don hack the bros account ni cos I never still understand the post till now

I don’t care if he supports Nigeria... he should have rephrased it to that

But not using igbos as a tribe to throw his shade .. while Yoruba his people are doing same thing

Then why is Buhari government after IGBOHO..
Why killing IGBOHO aids .. if they were non violence

Seun jonze ..

9 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by IJOBA11: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:

And who cares..?

SO ARE FULANIS SUPPOSE TO CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Prosperous111(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:

I don’t care if he supports Nigeria... he should have rephrased it to that

But not using igbos as a tribe to throw his shade .. while Yoruba his people are doing same thing

Then why is Buhari government after IGBOHO..
Why killing IGBOHO aids .. if they were non violence

Seun jonze ..

No be lie. I hope he's reading this

4 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Lovelive: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Word of truth

Asgard73:
Assuming I don’t know Seun... will say he’s a fool.. a compound fool..

Why don’t he wish IGBOHO to fail.

.he wants to keep making money on Nairaland propagating nonsense against igbos
Daily opening threads upon threads against igbos

Tell him he’s mad..
How Yoruba man now cares for igbo people .. Seun telling igbos were they will fare better is an insult to igbo tribe of Nigeria..
Will same Seun tell yoruba people were they will fare better in Nigeria ...
Nairaland and all Yoruba people are supporting Yoruba sessesionist and Seun have the guts to say nonsense on igbos..

If we can confidently call out RENO AND FANI-KAYODE..

Then Seun should not be different.. he wants to swim in shark infested rivers ..

Then no special rule from mods .... he’s outside his jurisdiction and anything goes

A unity beggar..

IPOB still remain non violence.. Seun lying and wants to sell his site more

.. he should tell us how many times IPOB How and when IPOB has gone violence
ESN is same with Amotekun and the northern hisbah
So to Seun unknown Gummen are now IPOB..

Meanwhile the matter is yet to be heard in court and the idiot has given his judgement .

Yoruba people are the real problem of Nigeria ... sanusi. 2003.

VERY SMALL MIND ... with a leaking brain

No ban...
I did not insult or abuse..
I did not break Nairaland rules .. not even rule 2..
This is a thread like every other thread and Seun is not making this tweet as a nairlander.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Lovelive: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

Seun is not correct in anyway. Its his right to believe in one unified Nigeria same as it is my right to believe in Biafra.

The concept of violence, ESN, unknown gunmen, were things that started this year 2021. Where was Seun between 2015 and 2020 that the Nigerian authorities have been shooting and killing unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters? 5 years of IPOB being shot and killed by the Nigerian security agents. Those who Said nothng while IPOB were being unjustly killed are those who today have found their voice because UGM are doing to the security forces what they did to IPOB.

A Nigeria that is built on injustice will never stand and Nigeria will be built on justice, equity, fairness and the rule of law because there are some people up North who dont really want that type of Nigeria

Seun is yet to see that the Nigeria he wants is simply not possible

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Madmohamed1: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
you remember when we have only our frag shut up if u don't know what say
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by HardMirror(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

Seun is not correct in anyway. Its his right to believe in one unified Nigeria same as it is my right to believe in Biafra.

The concept of violence, ESN, unknown gunmen, were things that started this year 2021. Where was Seun between 2015 and 2020 that the Nigerian authorities have been shooting and killing unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters? 5 years of IPOB being shot and killed by the Nigerian security agents. Those who Said nothng while IPOB were being unjustly killed are those who today have found their voice because UGM are doing to the security forces what they did to IPOB.

A Nigeria that is built on injustice will never stand and Nigeria will be built on justice, equity, fairness and the rule of law because there are some people up North who dont really want that type of Nigeria

Seun is yet to see that the Nigeria he wants is simply not possible
i am Yoruba and i agree with you 100%. the thing is some people are so comfortable they do not know the realities of the problem of this country. i suspect seun is very comfortable and has lost touch with the amount of injustice some tribes are suffering

2 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Fejoku: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Only a fool discusses and condemns symptoms without addressing the causes. Convincing a people through words without actions is called deception. We're tired of such deceptions over the years. Besides you can't convince a man when he can clearly see and feel the instituted injustice against him and his people. Seun though technologically savvy is without the conscience of humanity. For expressly saying you want IPOB to fail in the face of the clear fulanization agenda, he has exposed either his ignorance or hypocrisy. In any way, IPOB will not fail because of a single man's greed and hypocrisy. There's no future for Igbos in a Nigeria were an ethnic group of about 40 million cannot be a president. There's no future for Igbos in a country where they're hated and barely tolerated. There's no future for Igbos in a country where there are policies to starve them of federal sponsored infrastructures and establishments. Is it not clear enough?
I'll like to know seun's take on South Sudan, if he supports their break away from the old Sudan and his reasons. I'll like to hear his take on the other countries that have disintegrated before. It's quite disheartening to hear a smart dude struggling with selfishness and having apathy towards the complaint of others. Seun's reasons in his 'no support to secession' thread is totally devoid of any logical weight. When your reasons don't capture the complains of a people whether those complains are flimsy or genuine but rather hinged on your love claims, one can clearly deduce your insincerity. His motive is clearly for the sake of his business which he fears may be threatened by disintegration. What he fails to realize is that his business will be worst hit if the current jihad being waged by the fulanis manages to gain control of most parts of Nigeria. What then will Seun do when he's told to shut down? We all know he will close business. If this is the case, why then does he insist on going against freedom fighters? Greed, myopia, fear, prejudice or a mixture of all. Whatever the case, who ever wishes IPOB to fail should in turn expect a reciprocal wish.
Does Seun wish Sunday Igboho and Pa Ayo to fail in the quest for Oduduwa Republic?
History will judge all of us.
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by History555: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Seun has found his voice when it comes to lgbo but ask seun to give his opinion on murderous rampage by herdsmen and watch seun go mute.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Lovelive: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
SEUN OAM4J LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE JUSTWISE

RULE 2

Rule 3
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by TownJ: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
A bias person is not difficult to identify.

Charity begins at home. Why didn't he start with his Yoruba brothers who are also agitating for self determination?

Why didn't he wish SUNDAY IGBOHO and PRO. AKINTOYE FAILURE?

Seun is not relevant as far as BIAFRA matter is concerned.

He should be more concerned as regards how people use nairaland to propagate hate and propaganda

8 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by FreedomArmy: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fejoku:
Only a fool discusses and condemns symptoms without addressing the causes. Convincing a people through words without actions is called deception. We're tired of such deceptions over the years. Besides you can't convince a man when he can clearly see and feel the instituted injustice against him and his people. Seun though technologically savvy is without the conscience of humanity. For expressly saying you want IPOB to fail in the face of the clear fulanization agenda, he has exposed either his ignorance or hypocrisy. In any way, IPOB will not fail because of a single man's greed and hypocrisy. There's no future for Igbos in a Nigeria were an ethnic group of about 40 million cannot be a president. There's no future for Igbos in a country where they're hated and barely tolerated. There's no future for Igbos in a country where there are policies to starve them of federal sponsored infrastructures and establishments. Is it not clear enough?
I'll like to know seun's take on South Sudan, if he supports their break away from the old Sudan and his reasons. I'll like to hear his take on the other countries that have disintegrated before. It's quite disheartening to hear a smart dude struggling with selfishness and having apathy towards the complaint of others. Seun's reasons in his 'no support to secession' thread is totally devoid of any logical weight. When your reasons don't capture the complains of a people whether those complains are flimsy or genuine but rather hinged on your love claims, one can clearly deduce your insincerity. His motive is clearly for the sake of his business which he fears may be threatened by disintegration. What he fails to realize is that his business will be worst hit if the current jihad being waged by the fulanis manages to gain control of most parts of Nigeria. What then will Seun do when he's told to shut down? We all know he will close business. If this is the case, why then does he insist on going against freedom fighters? Greed, myopia, fear, prejudice or a mixture of all. Whatever the case, who ever wishes IPOB to fail should in turn expect a reciprocal wish.
Does Seun wish Sunday Igboho and Pa Ayo to fail in the quest for Oduduwa Republic?
History will judge all of us.
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.
a coward is afraid that the balkanization of Nigeria will cause his same old same old always looking the same site to fail not knowing that the site is already on a free fall. This site will not survive the one Nigeria he so wish for.
Mayopia and cowardice at the highest level.

4 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by ComrdDRS1: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
ipob will not fail

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Lovelive: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
@Seun Osewa, your tweet is not far from Buhari the lifeless

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by oilyngbati(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ipob terrorists have already failed because their movement was founded on the basis of lies and propaganda. There no good Ipob terrorists, only dead ones and Nigeria will outlive the Ipob terrorists and their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu, who by the way is dead.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sacredness:
hahahaah grin grin
Baba for come talk same thing for nairaland na...why Twitter?
Body for tell am.
The thread going down any moment from now.
Mr seun which android phone are you using? You supposed dey make use of iPhone 12pro max na when tweetingundecided why android

lol he's using android 2.0... tecno precisely
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by loveth360(f): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nothing surprising here.

All yoruba are the same.

Their hatred for Igbos is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by chiefobdk(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nothing person no go see for this Yoruba people.. Imagine seun positioning himself to know better than Igbos..
A yoruba man who may have never stepped foot in igbo land is telling Igbo people what is good for them..

He will think he have sense but he is just showing how shallow he actually is..

Yoruba people should come out and tell us they are scared to be left alone with the Fulanis.. Then we will understand..

How can you hate Igbos so much yet will want to be stuck with them in an unworkable country.. Tufiakwa. God forbid..

5 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by loveth360(f): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:

And who cares..?

Even if they Ban you,did they ban Biafra restoration?

2 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2021

he even get 1 like and 1 comment..

tueeeh!

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Tochi3(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
DefHQ:
So says a Yoruba man who doesnt even care that his people have become refugees in Benin republic.

Honestly, i think say this guy get sense before but now i see how shallow his reasoning is..no depth at all..

Keep praying for ipob and Oodua to fail, while Fulani's drive you away from your ancestral lands!

Seun, you're not a comrade, and you can never be one.. You're just like Tinubu, no difference..
By this your statement, it's clear that you've chosen the side of the oppressor as against the oppressed. And we Nairalanders will never forget it!!!

Money lover!
You said it all.

This are the so called youths who wants a better Nigeria since the fathom independence.

"If Nigeria gets a unifying leader". Everything about Nigeria for over 60yrs is "if" and "we will". Living in hell and hoping if something better will happen . SMH
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Grace001: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Seun wrote that piece for future purpose so he can be justify that he didn’t support secession.

He is cashing out with Nairaland as one Nigeria so he won’t want anything to stop him from cashing out.

Typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by donjahsy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dear Seun, wanting IPOB to fail is your personal opinion as we all know.

Seun, The Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB are just seeking for freedom as enshrined in UN charter which Nigeria is a signatory to and not war.

They feel they are marginalized and does not get a modest share in the system, not now and not in the near future hence they want out.

Seun, with their agitation they have been able to convince 80% of the nation's that made up Biafra.

Seun, with the happenings around the country which looks as if their is an agenda to dominate indigenous people, this has as well fueled the said agitation.

IPOB has denied some pockets of violence attributed to them which might be true or might not.

But that being said,
If what the people of Biafra seek is right in the eyes of the law and humanity and being demanded through the right channel we all should wish them well instead of the mare wish of failure to them.

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by DoggoneDogg: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
Sacredness:
hahahaah grin grin
Baba for come talk same thing for nairaland na...why Twitter?
Body for tell am.
The thread going down any moment from now.
Mr seun which android phone are you using? You supposed dey make use of iPhone 12pro max na when tweetingundecided why android
[/s]

If dem check now na iphone 6 you dey use.
All these low budget itunes gift card yahoo boys sef.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by coronavirus19: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
I swear, I think say the guy get sense before.
DefHQ:
So says a Yoruba man who doesnt even care that his people have become refugees in Benin republic.

Honestly, i think say this guy get sense before but now i see how shallow his reasoning is..no depth at all..

Keep praying for ipob and Oodua to fail, while Fulani's drive you away from your ancestral lands!

Seun, you're not a comrade, and you can never be one.. You're just like Tinubu, no difference..
By this your statement, it's clear that you've chosen the side of the oppressor as against the oppressed. And we Nairalanders will never forget it!!!

Money lover!
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by dynicks(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
I'm very much disappointed in you Mr seun!!...
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by MalcoImX: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Assuming I don’t know Seun... will say he’s a fool.. a compound fool..

Why don’t he wish IGBOHO to fail.

A crying man in a jail is already a failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Trailer Driver In Northern Nigeria / Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! / Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.