Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,013 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

"I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra (6288 Views)

You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
just because I asked why he's making use of android phone instead of iPhone you no won let me drink water make I drop cup.all you can come up with it is to open your mouth and start spewing trash. Did I asked you? Why are you pained? Don't make caricatures of what you know nothing about.
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

[s]If dem check now na iphone 6 you dey use.
All these low budget itunes gift card yahoo boys sef[/s].
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by meolaniyi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
So this is why you bring propaganda news to front page. IPO B is two strong
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by DoggoneDogg: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
Sacredness:
just because I asked why he's making use of android phone instead of iPhone you no won let me drink water make I drop cup.all you can come up with it is to open your mouth and start spewing trash. Did I asked you? Why are you pained? Don't make caricatures of what you know nothing about.
[/s]

Itunes gift card yahoo boy rant
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by SlayerForever: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
It is a pity that the average Yoruba is a hateful being. Educated or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin grin
michael77777:

lol he's using android 2.0... tecno precisely
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Commentor: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Fulani terrorist op has twisted the report headline again to fit his deluded co terrorists' submission

50% of the problems online are associated with poor readership.

The other 50% should be associated with mischief.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Asgard73: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
MalcoImX:

A crying man in a jail is already a failure.

Live free.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
simple question is the question aforementioned was direct to you? You can't give a fallible answer.
If the yahoo easy go do am na.nonses
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Itunes gift card yahoo boy rant
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Norwichsailor(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Assuming I don’t know Seun... will say he’s a fool.. a compound fool..

Why don’t he wish IGBOHO to fail.
J
.he wants to keep making money on Nairaland propagating nonsense against igbos
Daily opening threads upon threads against igbos

Tell him he’s mad..
How Yoruba man now cares for igbo people .. Seun telling igbos were they will fare better is an insult to igbo tribe of Nigeria..
Will same Seun tell yoruba people were they will fare better in Nigeria ...
Nairaland and all Yoruba people are supporting Yoruba sessesionist and Seun have the guts to say nonsense on igbos..

Why didn’t he call out Yoruba IGBOHO .. or is he not a violent group that killed customs at Nigeria boarder..
why is the government hunting IGBOHO and butchering his aids ..
why Seun no focus on his Yoruba people .. who by shook mouth wetin no concern you .. leaving IGBOHO that is already in prison in another country for same act ..that he’s accusing IPOB?

What’s his problem... Na wao

If we can confidently call out RENO AND FANI-KAYODE..

Then Seun should not be different.. he wants to swim in shark infested rivers ..

Then no special rule from mods .... he’s outside his jurisdiction and anything goes

A unity beggar..

IPOB still remain non violence.. Seun lying and wants to sell his site more

.. he should tell us how many times IPOB How and when IPOB has gone violence
ESN is same with Amotekun and the northern hisbah
So to Seun unknown Gummen are now IPOB..

Meanwhile the matter is yet to be heard in court and the idiot has given his judgement .

Yoruba people are the real problem of Nigeria ... sanusi. 2003.

VERY SMALL MIND ... with a leaking brain

No ban...
I did not insult or abuse..
I did not break Nairaland rules .. not even rule 2..
This is a thread like every other thread and Seun is not making this tweet as a nairalander.

And for people theeating me with ban and calling mods

Seun just abused a whole tribe ... and someone says he’s making sense.. nonsense and careless
Gbam
Everyone has right to self determination.
You don't want people to leave yet you won't do the right things that'll want Everyone to like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Notasyouthink: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=104741663][/quote]yoruba people, will you guys be happy if I say I want what Sunday Igboho is championing to fail??
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Donaluta(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
seun .... you want biafra to fail... but you want oduduwa to work, heavy mumu man .... igbos will fair better in nigeria but they are being marginalized by your so called f00lish buhari government.... mr man watch your mouth before lightening go visit you... oya ban my account
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Rolly22(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

How many fulani herdsman did ESMMM capture in Igbo land?

Udele na where them Dey see you.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Rolly22(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

Seun is not correct in anyway. Its his right to believe in one unified Nigeria same as it is my right to believe in Biafra.

The concept of violence, ESN, unknown gunmen, were things that started this year 2021. Where was Seun between 2015 and 2020 that the Nigerian authorities have been shooting and killing unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters? 5 years of IPOB being shot and killed by the Nigerian security agents. Those who Said nothng while IPOB were being unjustly killed are those who today have found their voice because UGM are doing to the security forces what they did to IPOB.

A Nigeria that is built on injustice will never stand and Nigeria will not be built on justice, equity, fairness and the rule of law because there are some people up North who dont really want that type of Nigeria

Seun is yet to see that the Nigeria he wants is simply not possible

Don’t mind hypocrites, they love to start a story from the middle instead of the beginning,I don’t pity any idiot on uniforms they deserve more than Death.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by FreeBiafra2018(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Assuming I don’t know Seun... will say he’s a fool.. a compound fool..

Why don’t he wish IGBOHO to fail.
J
.he wants to keep making money on Nairaland propagating nonsense against igbos
Daily opening threads upon threads against igbos

Tell him he’s mad..
How Yoruba man now cares for igbo people .. Seun telling igbos were they will fare better is an insult to igbo tribe of Nigeria..
Will same Seun tell yoruba people were they will fare better in Nigeria ...
Nairaland and all Yoruba people are supporting Yoruba sessesionist and Seun have the guts to say nonsense on igbos..

Why didn’t he call out Yoruba IGBOHO .. or is he not a violent group that killed customs at Nigeria boarder..
why is the government hunting IGBOHO and butchering his aids ..
why Seun no focus on his Yoruba people .. who by shook mouth wetin no concern you .. leaving IGBOHO that is already in prison in another country for same act ..that he’s accusing IPOB?

What’s his problem... Na wao

If we can confidently call out RENO AND FANI-KAYODE..

Then Seun should not be different.. he wants to swim in shark infested rivers ..

Then no special rule from mods .... he’s outside his jurisdiction and anything goes

A unity beggar..

IPOB still remain non violence.. Seun lying and wants to sell his site more

.. he should tell us how many times IPOB How and when IPOB has gone violence
ESN is same with Amotekun and the northern hisbah
So to Seun unknown Gummen are now IPOB..

Meanwhile the matter is yet to be heard in court and the idiot has given his judgement .

Yoruba people are the real problem of Nigeria ... sanusi. 2003.

VERY SMALL MIND ... with a leaking brain

No ban...
I did not insult or abuse..
I did not break Nairaland rules .. not even rule 2..
This is a thread like every other thread and Seun is not making this tweet as a nairalander.

And for people theeating me with ban and calling mods

Seun just abused a whole tribe ... and someone says he’s making sense.. nonsense and careless
I couldn't have said more than this. 21 and half gun salute to you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Tochj(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
That's your opinion though
And you are entitled to it
But Nigeria doesn't have the depth to stand as a nation
We know it but prefer to lie to ourselves
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

Seun is not correct in anyway. Its his right to believe in one unified Nigeria same as it is my right to believe in Biafra.

The concept of violence, ESN, unknown gunmen, were things that started this year 2021. Where was Seun between 2015 and 2020 that the Nigerian authorities have been shooting and killing unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters? 5 years of IPOB being shot and killed by the Nigerian security agents. Those who Said nothng while IPOB were being unjustly killed are those who today have found their voice because UGM are doing to the security forces what they did to IPOB.

A Nigeria that is built on injustice will never stand and Nigeria will not be built on justice, equity, fairness and the rule of law because there are some people up North who dont really want that type of Nigeria

Do you mind the idiot.He is talking rubbish. That is why he allows this useless thread to get filled with rubbish write up about ipob.Then all those his mods with leprosy fingers are quick to ban a moniker when you are against the fulani government agents here.They think this stupid thread is feeding people like us when we don't depend on stipend to survive. I can decide to create 100 moniker if they ban one.They are the ones benefiting from me because is my data.Someday this useless forum will be history.Kanu has indirectly created job for his likes and the ones that thr time is almost out.Thr obituary will surely be posted here soon.We are just a shadow away from serving them what the fulani government has done to our innocent ipob families killed even though some are not igbos but disguising. The Igbo among them and thr families will pay dearly.They will beg for death but we will feed them with thr own body parts gradually. The devill will even reject thr soul.What they did to sesako will be child's play when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Jerryherd: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
What's the big deal if the Seun guy loves Nigeria?!

Can't Ipob stop coercion and forcefully making people to buy their agenda

Ihenacho celebrated his leciester city cup win with Nigerian flag yet you lambast him

Even if referendum is granted people have the right to vote yes or no
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by ghostcenturion(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Funny how most people here don't get his point.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Tomilola360: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
funny thing is IPOBians will not leave nairaland. go and create biafraland forum grin grin grin

Mofos
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by aquasapphire(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mad people everywhere,so ipob and Boko haram who be terrorist? Am so surprised, am not Igbo by tribe,but this drunk no just get small sense,well time will tell..
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by kindlyheart: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
says a chronic recluse grin
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Buckeyemedia1: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
DefHQ:
So says a Yoruba man who doesnt even care that his people have become refugees in Benin republic.

Honestly, i think say this guy get sense before but now i see how shallow his reasoning is..no depth at all..

Keep praying for ipob and Oodua to fail, while Fulani's drive you away from your ancestral lands!

Seun, you're not a comrade, and you can never be one.. You're just like Tinubu, no difference..
By this your statement, it's clear that you've chosen the side of the oppressor as against the oppressed. And we Nairalanders will never forget it!!!

Money lover!
Why not call on ipob for an immediate boycott of Nairaland? grin
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Buckeyemedia1: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
kindlyheart:
says a chronic recluse grin
He can afford to be reclusive when he has people like you on his platform making money for him?
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by kindlyheart: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
And you are on his platform making money for him?

of course.... I thank him always for this wonderful platform. but he is a recluse and that's fact.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by gwarotango: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
How ibos even think they can survive without Nigeria beats me. Collectively you have billions of naira in investments littered all over the country and you are calling for secession. You want to lose everything just like that?
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by flamingREED(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

Well, to the Seun that said that, I'm sure this would be uncontestable, and that is whether he's the Seun of NL or any other Seun out there.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by vasel15: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73 na man you be, they can ban all they want, ipob no go fail and biafra go come.

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by vasel15: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Imagine if twitter and Facebook is owned by a one nigeria yoruba man, God is not a wicked God and this is why he gave talents to the white man
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by jrjfjfj: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
See how igbos are insulting Seun anyhow on his platform,Well i dont blame them ,it is Seun i blame for not cutting their wings early enough.You can imagine this Flat headed bastards from the East talking anyhow without seun blocking them from the beginining ,instead Seun would be looking at igbo mods banning Yorubas anyhow and deleting Yoruba post unjustly without doing anything .These igbo sub humans should know that Yorubas are far ahead of them in all ramifications ,they should put that in their flat ,empty skull.The earlier Yorubas know that igbos are their number one enemy ,the better for us .These guys killed our premier SLA ,because we didnt retaliate like the fulanis ,they called us cowards.Because we accomodated and tolerated them in our lands ,and gave them opportunity to trade and do business ,they returned the favour by saying LAGOS belongs to them .Thunder faya any Yoruba forming alliance with igbos ,Thunder faya Nyamiris, God punish igbos a thousand times .
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by joinnow: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Protecting his biz interest when Nigeria break Nairalander will turn to oduduwapland

What else do you expect from someone protecting his cash cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Results From 32 States And How The Candidates Stands (photos) / Kano state new cities under construction / Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.