Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

"I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra (6284 Views)

You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Ghostrye: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
ahh, oju ti mi. And my disappointment is disappointed
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by oskopy: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is the only way you will know the beneficiary of this evil government.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by LLiKYekoba: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
gwarotango:
How ibos even think they can survive without Nigeria beats me. Collectively you have billions of naira in investments littered all over the country and you are calling for secession. You want to lose everything just like that?

Abokey go your way, make I go my way. How is that difficult to understand? grin
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Capitalpunisher: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=104741663][/quote] you talked sensibly but I don't believe you
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by LegalWolf: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:
Seun is 100% correct. But I indulge sane minds to read his write-up carefully to get the point, and not take the misleading heading of the hateful Fulani Muslim terrorist OP seriously.
[/s]
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Stanchem029: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

How many fulani herdsman did ESMMM capture in Igbo land?
Capturing is not part of their mandate. Go and read ESN Act "2021".
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Assuming I don’t know Seun... will say he’s a fool.. a compound fool..

Why don’t he wish IGBOHO to fail.
J
.he wants to keep making money on Nairaland propagating nonsense against igbos
Daily opening threads upon threads against igbos

Tell him he’s mad..
How Yoruba man now cares for igbo people .. Seun telling igbos were they will fare better is an insult to igbo tribe of Nigeria..
Will same Seun tell yoruba people were they will fare better in Nigeria ...
Nairaland and all Yoruba people are supporting Yoruba sessesionist and Seun have the guts to say nonsense on igbos..

Why didn’t he call out Yoruba IGBOHO .. or is he not a violent group that killed customs at Nigeria boarder..
why is the government hunting IGBOHO and butchering his aids ..
why Seun no focus on his Yoruba people .. who by shook mouth wetin no concern you .. leaving IGBOHO that is already in prison in another country for same act ..that he’s accusing IPOB?

What’s his problem... Na wao

If we can confidently call out RENO AND FANI-KAYODE..

Then Seun should not be different.. he wants to swim in shark infested rivers ..

Then no special rule from mods .... he’s outside his jurisdiction and anything goes

A unity beggar..

IPOB still remain non violence.. Seun lying and wants to sell his site more

.. he should tell us how many times IPOB How and when IPOB has gone violence
ESN is same with Amotekun and the northern hisbah
So to Seun unknown Gummen are now IPOB..

Meanwhile the matter is yet to be heard in court and the idiot has given his judgement .

Yoruba people are the real problem of Nigeria ... sanusi. 2003.

VERY SMALL MIND ... with a leaking brain

No ban...
I did not insult or abuse..
I did not break Nairaland rules .. not even rule 2..
This is a thread like every other thread and Seun is not making this tweet as a nairalander.

And for people theeating me with ban and calling mods

Seun just abused a whole tribe ... and someone says he’s making sense.. nonsense and careless

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Bonavi: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=104741663][/quote]Igbo really don suffer. For this rat to now have a say on what concerns igbo
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by LLiKYekoba: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Seun has just revealed to whole world the shallowness of his level of I.Q. He opened his mouth and his brain flew out of his skull.

He should have quiet and let people continue to assume he is an intelligent guy, but the young man is obviously not.

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by ken6488(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
dude was was protecting his site

But it would have been better he remain neutral

you do not comment on issues like this you just gain more enemies
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by redsun(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
So seun can press neck like this.lol

Is he not a self-made millionaire in dollars? He seems like a smart social media magnate that should have a sound opinion.

He is very right, what is happening in Nigeria is not going to be overcome by violence or forceful agitation, but by mental reawakening and intellectual emancipation of the people.

The country is on the verge of officially becoming another Afghanistan or Somalia- on a road to no return.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by ken6488(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
redsun:

Is he not a self-made millionaire in dollars? He seems like a smart social media magnate that should have a sound opinion.

He is very right, what is happening in Nigeria is not going to be overcome by violence or forceful agitation, but by mental reawakening and intellectual emancipation of the people.

The country is on the verge of officially becoming another Afghanistan or Somalia- on a road to no return.
even seun speech can not srop those fighting for biafra when it is there time

instead of nigeria to win igbo people to kill biafra agitation they decided force , not knowing they are making biafra popular
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Joromi1: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
LegalWolf:
Fulani Muslim terrorists will die miserably like their paedophilic prophet.
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by LegalWolf: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:

Fulani Muslim terrorists will die miserably like their paedophilic prophet.
[/s]

Your imbecil*c display of idi0cy won’t make your statement come true. Animal!
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by meobizy(f): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yawn. Somebody is using his alternate account to broadcast his points of view. I guess hiding in silence gets boring after years.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Man Responsible For The Nationwide Strike(photo) / Imo State Government To Start Airline Soon / 100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.