Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex (3384 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Pprecious2020: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
So as the topic goes
Guys have you ever rejected a woman's sexual advances knowing how difficult it is to say no to sex from most guys especially if offered freely

Okay here's mine
I meet this girl a long time ago during an event back I my town with my friends, i was about 19/20, young, naive, inexperienced in sex ministry perhaps based on my good christian home training. But I wanted to explore because i was just got admitted into the UNI.
I told my guy that I like the girl of which he happened to know her very well, that my guy bad for that ministry then.
He called the girl for me, we were at one corner i didn't know what to say or do as I have not done before (not till I finished secondary school no girlfriend, no experience)

I was confused of how to go about it, the girl kept on staring at me, I started asking funny questions where are you from, what's your school, what class are you, all those nonsense questions that should not have come to play at that moment. Little did I know she was already tripping for me, I fine then , have small change, was in uni.

Last last, she was the one that collected my number, says she will call me that I shouldn't worry. That was the beginning of my problem

Let me eat first....to be continued�
Modified:
This babe calls me 247 I no rest, then with my brand new Nokia C1 i was a big boy. Lol
I became angry and told her I'm not doing it again after I summoned courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. It was easy here as I was writng it via 2go.
It got to the point that she will visit my guy because they were close to asking of me, collected my pic used as her screen saver , 2go profile photo and so on. The day her phone spoilt she went to beg my guy his phone saying she won't be able to sleep at night without putting my photos on screen placed on her heart to sleep. My guy then couldn't help but give it in.

After several failed attempt to lure me for us to go kpensh somewr, she and my guy finally paid me a visit unannounced . We were living in separate community. I situated them since I was outside, bro....mm I jaahhhhh

My guy call me tire......bro me no dey house
The guy cried on top of the Okada and went pay....she paid for the whole trip just to set eyes on me....she was beautiful and endowed.....i think that was real love but my confusing was how will i start with her so as not to make mistakes like, how do I wear CD, hope I won't put at the wrong hole, what will i do during the process of the knacking....omo me self tire for myself

They last straw that breaks the camel's back was when she conived with my guy, my guy invited me over to his place, on entering the room behind the babe....before I could say jack my guy locked door.

She was crying why should I treat her that way if she was not fine enough for me, she tried planting kiss on me forcefully I blocked, she put me on the bed start the play but I hold my ground .....meanwhile my guy was watching us from the keyboard

She got tired and left
My guy almost beat me, say I stupid, I'm mumu name it but I was happy i did what I did

I was only feeling bad for her
We lost contact till now over 10years
Heard she got admission graduated based and working in lagos same as i do but we couldnt

Unfortunately I lost my guy, he would have made it easier for us to reconnect
Still searching for her tho
Still a virgin @29though waiting for the right one to come as I'm ready to settle down now

So guys share yours
Thank you for your time

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by eduSwisz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes I have sex from a beautiful woman....cos she's married though

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by yanabasee2: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes oh......

If I am working... No sex....

When I am hungry...... No sex...

When I am worried..... No sex...

But when I am happy and in a normal mood.... I'll place you in seventy positions in seventy minutes.... And I shift wombs too...

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Sirkingsnado: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin
Yes my roommate then but now I Dy regret am

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by pryme(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Any man that values himself has said NO at some point - thats a Fact.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by DaddyRochie1642: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
yanabasee2:
Yes oh......

If I am working... No sex....

When I am hungry...... No sex...

When I am worried..... No sex...

But when I am happy and in a normal mood.... I'll place you in seventy positions in seventy minutes.... And I shift wombs too...

Oh thee Shifter of Wombs grin, how you dey shift the womb grin
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by doyin01: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Not once or twice or thrice...I have done it so many times...
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by yanabasee2: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oh thee Shifter of Wombs grin, how you dey shift the womb grin

If you need special lessons.... you gotta pay extra...

But Sha... you need big bolla to start with ..cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Themainboy22: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes but not out of will. The smell oozing from her center of excellence, nearly suffocated me. Local man had no choice than to bounce!.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Brunosamel(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pprecious2020:
So as the topic goes
Guys have you ever rejected a woman's sexual advances knowing how difficult it is to say no to sex from most guys especially if offered freely

Okay here's mine
I meet this girl a long time ago during an event back I my town with my friends, i was about 19/20, young, naive, inexperienced in sex ministry perhaps based on my good christian home training. But I wanted to explore because i was just got admitted into the UNI.
I told my guy that I like the girl of which he happened to know her very well, that my guy bad for that ministry then.
He called the girl for me, we were at one corner i didn't know what to say or do as I have not done before (not till I finished secondary school no girlfriend, no experience)

I was confused of how to go about it, the girl kept on staring at me, I started asking funny questions where are you from, what's your school, what class are you, all those nonsense questions that should not have come to play at that moment. Little did I know she was already tripping for me, I fine then , have small change, was in uni.

Last last, she was the one that collected my number, says she will call me that I shouldn't worry. That was the beginning of my problem

The day that I tried it I regreted my actions
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Osek(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes but I regret it sha
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by debbydams(f): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Well lemme cross my legs as Im reading lies cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Jeon(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Here to read lies from people who patronize oloshos.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Jeon(f): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
pryme:
Any man that values himself has said NO at some point - thats a Fact.

At all point since she's not your wife

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Ekez(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes
Alot of time mAh nigga
I've had the experience more than five times
But I think those girls hate me now

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by SchoolGate: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jeon:
Here to read lies from people who patronize oloshos.
Patrick Enyum aka patlex
We all know how you have worked so hard to liberate Nigerian youths from such destructive ways but let me upload your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you wink
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Jeon(f): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
SchoolGate:

Patrick Enyum aka patlex
We all know how you have worked so hard to liberate Nigerian youths from such destructive ways but let me upload your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you wink

Lolz PAINMENT..
So you are among the fuckies?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by ipobarethieves: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
sad undecided
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by zexy2030(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nothing wrong, if you reject sex from a horn.y woman. It doesn't take anything from you.

Don't give her sentimentally.

If u don't want it..don't give it...its safe and better.

#MEN SHOULD REJECT SEX, WHEN U DONT NEED IT.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by EmzyT: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
smiley
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by EmzyT: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
angry
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Vinnie2000(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
[i][/i]damn niggar!!
Here to read comments..
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by McStoic(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pprecious2020:
So as the topic goes

Okay here's mine

Modified:
This babe calls me 247 I no rest, then with my brand new Nokia C1 i was a big boy. Lol
I became angry and told her I'm not doing it again after I summoned courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. It was easy here as I was writng it via 2go.
It got to the point that she will visit my guy because they were close to asking of me, collected my pic used as her screen saver , 2go profile photo and so on. The day her phone spoilt she went to beg my guy his phone saying she won't be able to sleep at night without putting my photos on screen placed on her heart to sleep. My guy then couldn't help but give it in.

After several failed attempt to lure me for us to go kpensh somewr, she and my guy finally paid me a visit unannounced . We were living in separate community. I situated them since I was outside, bro....mm I jaahhhhh

My guy call me tire......bro me no dey house
The guy cried on top of the Okada and went pay....she paid for the whole trip just to set eyes on me....she was beautiful and endowed.....i think that was real love but my confusing was how will i start with her so as not to make mistakes like, how do I wear CD, hope I won't put at the wrong hole, what will i do during the process of the knacking....omo me self tire for myself

They last straw that breaks the camel's back was when she conived with my guy, my guy invited me over to his place, on entering the room behind the babe....before I could say jack my guy locked door.

She was crying why should I treat her that way if she was not fine enough for me, she tried planting kiss on me forcefully I blocked, she put me on the bed start the play but I hold my ground .....meanwhile my guy was watching us from the keyboard

She got tired and left
My guy almost beat me, say I stupid, I'm mumu name it but I was happy i did what I did

I was only feeling bad for her
We lost contact till now over 10years
Heard she got admission graduated based and working in lagos same as i do but we couldnt

Unfortunately I lost my guy, he would have made it easier for us to reconnect
Still searching for her tho
Still a virgin @29though waiting for the right one to come as I'm ready to settle down now

So guys share yours
Thank you for your time

Yes! Countless times. Sex is not what you have with just anybody. My body is God's temple. As a man, you even lose more than women; money wise, energy wise. Women enjoy it more if not that they pretend. In short, as a man, you don't know the kind of power and control you wield when you make yourself very honourable and full of self control especially towards sex.

It's all by God's grace sha..

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by SporaD8: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Am not yet aware of any law that state it's a crime to reject sex from a h0rπy lady.
Why guys make it a big deal is what I still can't comprehend.
For fecksake, Ladies reject you guys sex all the time and see no big deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by luizpippo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
In 2013 as a site Engr, there was this beauty who was a PGD student in Sokoto, she was out store keeper at Police secondary at Gusau.

Babe has many admirers but based on the fact that i don't seem to support her, she somehow told a liking to me, during a discussion one day, i got a question right and she offered me a round of applause but i told her i prefer a kiss.

She waited for everyone to leave and gave me a kiss of life, subsequently we started romancing until 4 days later when she was hot and started removing her clothing, i objected but she claimed it was just minor play yet i refused.

I just couldn't do it because we would end up seeing on site daily and it might be awkward.

The babe lost her mum and uncle in a fatal accident, i went to visit her a week after burial, babe could not resist kissing me while seeing me off.

Would have loved to marry her but i wasn't ready when she was.

Another case was when i was still a student, one babe i assisted during registration came to my house one hot Saturday afternoon and claimed she needed me to teach her financial maths, i told her i am very poor in maths, she then claimed to be tired and wanted to relax, na so she remove top, remove bra and chose put on my net singlet, this chick laid down, spread eagle and formed sleep.

The son of man decided to form sleep also, next day she told me i am acting like a saint.

Another case was last year, my birthday mate i met on 2go asked me to visit her during the lockdown, very early one morning, while i was undressing to go and bath since we pratically UnCloth in front of each other, she said she has read too many erotic novels due to boredom and was wondering how sucking dick feels like so she asked if she could inspect my dick, approval was given, she then asked if she could try sucking it to see how it taste, more approval was given, na so she come high o, finally she asked if she could feel its turgidity inside her warmth, approval was withdrawn.
I had to run away 2 days later because she was looking at my schlong with sexy eyes.

There is more but i haft tire to type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
If y'all are here for lies, who go com share the lies for una to read?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by OkuFaba(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Anytime condom no dey, na NO

Then if your clitoris too big, it irritates me na NO

If you no gimme Head na NO

If you get small yåñsh na NO

If puna no tight, na NO OOO

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by OkuFaba(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
McStoic:

Yes! Countless times. Sex is not what you have with just anybody. My body is God's temple. As a man, you even lose more than women; money wise, energy wise. Women enjoy it more if not that they pretend. In short, as a man, you don't know the kind of power and control you wield when you make yourself very honourable and full of self control especially towards sex.

It's all by God's grace sha..

Wetin dey worry this one

Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by arthurwillia(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes after bleeping for 2 mins and the hole be like golf hole, I said no grin shocked
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yeah, my ex offended me and thought that sex was gonna calm me down,

The mumu took her clothes off and lay beside me in bed,

Guy man wey i be wey get too many options just hiss turn face the other side till morning i wake up, see aunty sidon for bed the look the gee with admirations for eyes. cool
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
cheesy
Yes...of course
Re: Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex by Kondomatic(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Not once, not twice

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid / Does She Love Me? / Are Successful Women Boring And Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.