Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,256 members, 7,957,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. (9368 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Should Wenger Be Sacked? / Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Whats your argument about? Whats the average age of this Arsenal side, and you keep saying teams bought players,

I can tell you that Arsenal bought more than 75% of their team

Almunia, Clichy, Kolscieny, Squilacci, Song, Persie, Nasri, Arshavin, Walcott, Rsicky etc

Were those players not bought as well? So why did Porto win and Arsenal couldnt win?

van Persie,Sagna,Vermaelen,Almunia also bought.
Where is the "youth policy" they keep far.ting from their oral cavities about?
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by YoruIgbo(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2011
We all know that truth is bitter and the truth here is Wenger is rubbish and needs to go but you can't blame him because if you were in his shoes and have a board that set very low standard for you, I guess you will stay on and earn cheap living.

Once again there is no youth policy in Arsenal!!! We are a buying club and we only sell players when they become expensive and use cheap youth as a replacement, so the policy here is cheap article!
Wenger likes to do everything possible to make extra £££, for example, he will engineer replays in FA Cups to ensure extra income, he has succeeded in his quest to come 4th so he can play some cheap qualifiers and make extra £££  grin Mumu Wenger!!!
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by YoruIgbo(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2011
This season Wenger used Wilshere but that wasn't because he thought he was good, it was simply a 'try your luck' because there was no one else to use! Same applies to fabragas he used him because there was no one else available and because he is stingy he thought why not use this cheap article grin

Can someone tell me any player in the Arsenal Youth side that will emerge soon? nobody!! Youth team are currently 5th in league table of 10 teams and nobody in the youth team is highly rated
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by vislabraye(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2011
Wenger should buy players, Dont know whether its the board or him who makes the decision. In the beginning it wasnt like this
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2011
He buys players only that Wenger is too dull to coach the team

Arshavin, Squilacci, Kolscieny, Chamakh, Nasri were bought

In any Arsenal line up at least 7-8 players were bought

Almunia, Sagna, Clichy, Squilacci, Vermalaen, Kolscieny, Denilson, Eboue, Song, Nasri, Arshavin, Van Persie, M0r0n Chamakh, Wankott were all bought.

The problem is Wenger, He is too incompetent to win trophies
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by vislabraye(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2011
dayokanu:

He buys players only that Wenger is too dull to coach the team

Arshavin, Squilacci, Kolscieny, Chamakh, Nasri were bought

In any Arsenal line up at least 7-8 players were bought

Almunia, Sagna, Clichy, Squilacci, Vermalaen, Kolscieny, Denilson, Eboue, Song, Nasri, Arshavin, Van Persie, M0r0n Chamakh, Wankott were all bought.

The problem is Wenger, He is too incompetent to win trophies

Hasnt he won trophies b4 ? What are u talking about? The second season of his arrival he won two trophies.
I think the problem has to do with attitude. He's more of a business man than a coach and the best players are getting fustrated. I dont blame them at all, if I were in their shoes I would leave except he changes.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Akolawole(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2011
Dayooooooooooooooooooo?

C'mon.

I dont want Wenger to be booted out. I like the way he's been pushed down the ladder. The main competitors for 4th place next season is Spurs and Liverpool.

Arsenal will be very good in Europa league.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by LADEMINUS: 10:34am On May 24, 2011
okay its official, bendtner wants out, the exodus continues
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2011
vislabraye:

Hasnt he won trophies b4 ? What are u talking about? The second season of his arrival he won two trophies.
I think the problem has to do with attitude. He's more of a business man than a coach and the best players are getting fustrated. I dont blame them at all, if I were in their shoes I would leave except he changes.

He won trophies when the EPL was a mediocre league, When Only Man Utd were the team of note. Those days Only Man Utd ever does well in the CL

Nowadays things have changed.

The EPl is now more competitive and their standards have improved, More competition and Wenger has fallen down the ladder to where he belongs.

Its easier to win when only 2 genuine contenders compare to when you have a lot more teams competing
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by YoruIgbo(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2011
vislabraye:

I get am before no be property!! Forget about that man was a strong man, was is past tense we are talking about present and present continuous. The truth is Wenger did not won this season and does not look like he is interested in winning in future, he is interested in business model of making money without glory
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by vislabraye(m): 4:49am On May 25, 2011
He won trophies when the EPL was a mediocre league, When Only Man Utd were the team of note. Those days Only Man Utd ever does well in the CL

What are you saying? 2002 and 2005 EPL a mediocre league ? Think again. He had groomed quality players of thelikes of Viera, Henry, Ashley Cole, Overmars, Gilberto Silva. World class players.
Sometimes I wonder whether its Wenger or the board. If he leaves , I wonder who's there to take over from him.
He needs to change his policies. But we have to be careful. Man City has spent many millions, and this is their 1st season inCL.

Truth is that all other good coaches are in contract. . If Arsenal buys them over, fine.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 5:26am On May 25, 2011
When Arsenal won the league last was 2004

Tell me the performance of EPL sides in CL this time.

Arsenal was the second best team in EPL and they only played CL semi for the first time in 2006
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Nowadays things have changed.

The EPl is now more competitive and their standards have improved, More competition and Wenger has fallen down the ladder to where he belongs.

Its easier to win when only 2 genuine contenders compare to when you have a lot more teams competing
Simple logic doesn't work with most Arsenal fans.They are either too stupid to understand any kind of logic.
Don't waste your time on a group that has mumuspace as oe of its arrowheads.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Vieira(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2011
If they no sack Wenger make una go kill yourselves now.
bunch of mumus.
smh
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2011
keeping wenger year in year out is like chewing the same gum year in year out without realizing it is time you got rid of it.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2011
Its the lack of ambition from that useless club that makes them still keep Wenger after years of failure
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by babs787(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2011
@Renewnaija

Welcome newbie. I can tell you recently started supporting Arsenal. He always says that for your info. Always next season.

Far from that Dude. I do not need to tell you when I have been supporting and I am sure it would have been before you were born (no disrespect). Go read his input in previous seasons and you would see that he was never this serious. Though it may not be as you are expecting but there would definitely be changes. Assuming fans have been demonstrating like this all these while, there would have been great changes. But just like you said, let us keep our fingers crossed till next season.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Effiko(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2011
so u guys are stil here askin 4 wenger's head , sorry guys its d same old story {nxt season}
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by simongonner: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2011
A bomb has exploded in kaduna(goningora),this morning.check for update.GEJ should do something.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
simon gonner:

A bomb has exploded in kaduna(goningora),this morning.check for update.GEJ should do something.
my man start new thread for politics/crime section.

thanks for update though
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
Wenger needs to go now. infact i am starting a new thread soon calling for his exit.
WATCH OUT!!!! grin
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Effiko(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2011
it might evn make issues worse
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2011
Arsene Wenger is one of the most over-rated manager in history.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by 1025: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2011
sacking wenger from arsenal means kicking him out of coaching profession because in the world of football now, no big club can be this patient with their coach.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by snowdrops(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
absolutely. i cant agree more. wenger and his kind have become too complacent in mediocrity. i dont blame him, its arsenal that is still tolerating him.
Re: Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. by Effiko(m): 4:29am On Dec 25, 2011
hehehehe @snowdrops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man United Vs Aston Villa [0 - 1] On Sat 12th Dec / Thierry Henry Officially The World's Best Player! / Arsenal Vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 19th February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.