Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For (38741 Views)

'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by drealcivilceno(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I like to be dominated in bed and in seduction, and I think most women are like this.

That doesn’t mean I like to have someone controling my life at all.

I personally noticed I’m sexually attracted to people who are manipulative and doesn’t respect me. But after I realize how imature they are it turns me off. I might be attracted to this because my mother is like this and I feel like myself when I’m not respected…

I think the best is guys who tease me and make me feel small

I like mature people who can communicate and have empathy, but who are also dominant and I still doesn’t know if I could find someone who’s dominant and have those kind characteristic. I’m still single.

I am personally not attracted to ‘’powerful men’’ who have tons of money. But a guy in suit is sexy. It might be because I don’t want to be a ‘’stay at home’’ mother. I also don’t mind if the guy is smaller than me. And I like it if he has muscles.

Come, let me be slapping your head...

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by November24(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
benqo01:
Well I saw this post on Facebook is over 5hrs now and I can tell you that no woman commented on this post.....could she be right about this? Why is there no single counter claim from the women if she is wrong.

Shows the kind of some women we have these days.

Chioma Nnamdi:

"Most Women are looking for husband to control, not husband to be loved."

"Most MEN are looking for SLAVE and WIFE to control, not wife to be loved."

These talks are for unbelievers.
No true christian is like this.

Infact,it sound strange to me

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by HEAVEN4444: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
but truth be told a woman who is looking for a man to dominate is a woman in darkness and who will prefer to continue to be in darkness. in such a demonic entity who does not want to leave the dark side. because women are luna creatures which luna is darkness, and it is only natural for darkness to seek the light and then capitulate to the light. but if darkness does not want to capitulate to light but wants to continue to remain in darkness so that she is the lord of darkness, thats the spirit of medusa and you want to stay away from such demonic entity. woman should be seeking to be dominated by the light. problem these days is that many men are not the light and are also in darkness and so these men will lwys be controlled by the woman because she is the queen of darkness. if she prefers to remain this way by only seeking dark entities she can control, thats the spirit of medusa. she should be seeking the light to control her and illuminate her

3 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by RPirez: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Real men don't control but, are always in control! cool

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Ruthymoon(f): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
She's soo right ,especially women controlling their husband money

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
I am not sure you are married. Most married men would either keep quiet or talk in a different way. For me, with what my eyes have seen in 15 years, I'd rather keep quiet
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Fiscus105(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Not far from the truth...

In other words,most women are looking for puppet-like husbands lipsrsealed

But thank God many pussy ass niggas are already getting the redpill stuck in their DNA.

A man ought to be a man always and must know how to put his woman where she rightfully belongs.....No dey mumu around undecided

And what did you want to say about her second opinion......." Most men looking for wife like slave an not loved wife"

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Mercychen:
Not true.

Every woman wants a man to respect and call their "lord". Though the problem nowadays is most men have turned themselves to lions hence the reason for the women to have that mentality of "taming" them.

Men, change and behave like the loving and caring creatures God made you to be originally and see your woman subbmitting to you like never before.

I am not sure you are married. Most married men would either keep quiet or talk in a different way. For me, with what my eyes have seen in 15 years, I'd rather keep quiet
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by emmy56(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Aforxzy post=105192903]I believe in the headship of a man. I'm not one of such women, pls count me out of this nonsense.

I'm for love and be loved.

I like your speech. You are a sensible lady

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by MufasaLion: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2021
seekier:
She's not far from the truth. My neighbor's wife control him and I get angry anytime I see her do that.
As if that is not enough my pastor's wife control her husband (my pastor) too. When I ask why allowing such thing to happen, my pastor says "for the sake of peace to reign'.

Can you imagin?

What the fvck? grin grin grin
And those men will be forming superman outside grin

And no, I can't imagin because I can only imagine.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2021
One person will surely be a slaved or be controlled of he or she is not contributing financially to the union
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Beware of emotionally slavery. We all want to be loved but the truth is some of us were raised with the bitter side of Love. I grew up watching Melrose place and Beverly Hills 90210. Romance is not dead and neither is chauvinism all this people that can’t make up their mind make it harder for the rest of us. Why because of envy and jealousy against a particular sex. Bitterness and generalizations. You will hear stay away from baby mama but who made her a baby mama?

Love is a two way street people come and go they are not tools for your grandest schemes if you are a one way person you might get overwhelmed seeing people coming and going and it burns resentment in you next thing your harming people.

Anyone creating jealousy exposing you to the opposite of love is not love however you can learn. And that’s what love is learning to yield but not be over lorded. A man that can use his voice without his fist has learned how to love. Forget all that talk about it has never happened before you repeat what you have always done to show strength. But women are tenderness and wisdom listen to a man listen to a woman. Men speak from pride women speak from experience

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Sufferingboy(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
At some point i thought you had died...sad

No I will not die until I suck your breast.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by alklas(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2021
U like it abi undecided
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by imam07: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Mercychen:
Not true.

Every woman wants a man to respect and call their "lord". Though the problem nowadays is most men have turned themselves to lions hence the reason for the women to have that mentality of "taming" them.

Men, change and behave like the loving and caring creatures God made you to be originally and see your woman subbmitting to you like never before.

stop lying jare. Men want wife like their mother and there is no way u are care for him like his mum that he will not love you. Many wives turn their husband to to lion. Let me tell you. I am a lion now because of my experience with women.

3 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Bullman(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I like to be dominated in bed and in seduction, and I think most women are like this.

I personally noticed I’m sexually attracted to people who are manipulative and doesn’t respect me. But after I realize how imature they are it turns me off. I might be attracted to this because my mother is like this and I feel like myself when I’m not respected…

I like mature people who can communicate and have empathy, but who are also dominant and I still doesn’t know if I could find someone who’s dominant and have those kind characteristic. I’m still single.

I am personally not attracted to ‘’powerful men’’ who have tons of money. But a guy in suit is sexy. It might be because I don’t want to be a ‘’stay at home’’ mother. I also don’t mind if the guy is smaller than me. And I like it if he has muscles.

You need help

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by alklas(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
[s]Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For[/s]

The kind of husband she herself is looking for.
U mean ur self undecided
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Verysmart101: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Devonelle:
Aunty speak fo for yourself and family angry

That's d bitter truth whether u accept or not
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Verysmart101: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
she is right. women are created to control men. its only when she sees GOD in you that you cannot be controlled by her because devil fear GOD na. but for the majority of men ? they are created to be controlled by women and women know it

Are u normal at all? Is this the way ur mother controlled ur dad?

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Judybash93(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2021
MGTOW is the way.... No stress yourself

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by alklas(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Aforxzy:
I believe in the headship of a man. I'm not one of such women, pls count me out of this nonsense.

I'm for love and be loved.

Most Women are looking for husband to control, not husband to be loved."

"Most MEN are looking for SLAVE and WIFE to control, not wife to be loved."
R u sure undecided
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by bepositive11: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Unfortunately, alpha/dominant men tend to lack empathy and good communication skills. At this point, I'd rather go for a beta. I think they put up a dominant persona to hide their feelings of insecurity. Alpha/dominant men tend to very toxic. Just speaking from my experience

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by abbatoir(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
she is right. women are created to control men. its only when she sees GOD in you that you cannot be controlled by her because devil fear GOD na. but for the majority of men ? they are created to be controlled by women and women know it

Guy, who told you the secret?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by HEAVEN4444: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2021
abbatoir:

Guy, who told you the secret?
my deeper connection to God. he has revealed many secrets to me. to GOD be the glory, my brother
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by revolt(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:

and I can beg my 2 cents you're over weight.... lol...

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by seekier(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

And no, I can't imagin because I can only imagine.
grin grin grin imagine

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Very inaccurate, so all the married men and women are controlled slaves?

Stay away from frustrated women who see soc media as an avenue to spew thrash from their filthy guts.
There are happily married people out there, the fact that they don't post their lives online doesn't mean they don't exist.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by abbatoir(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
RPirez:
Real men don't control but, are always in control! cool

Freestyle...
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by HEAVEN4444: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Verysmart101:

Are u normal at all? Is this the way ur mother controlled ur dad?
she tried but my dad is LEO so instead of repelling her with the spirit of GOD he repelled her with that leo LION spirit and so it was always physical fights between two of them when we grew up. the two of them will fight wrestling for 3 hours non-stop. it was scary childhood
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by abbatoir(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
my deeper connection to God. he has revealed many secrets to me. to GOD be the glory, my brother

Good....I am curious

Your source of information?( We have many spiritual information this days)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by neyoohhh: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Simps are a cancer to the modern world .

Don't be a simp.

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Devonelle(f): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2021
Drsnives:

Are you not part of her family??

No. We resemble? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.